The Desert Gem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could barely contain her anticipation, she licked her lips like a kitten and tried to focus her eyes on his Master's who was already right in front of her.

Bravo my little gem, bravo. -- He grabbed her tight from the neck again -- You make your Master proud.

Thank you, my Master. I just wish to please you.

Oh? I suspect you do, little gem... on your knees, now.

She knelled so fast even she was surprised. He looked at her pleased and placed his cock just in front of her lips.

Do you want this, little gem? Do you want to suck your Master's cock?

The rudeness of his words made shivers run down her spine, she had to hold herself not to lick her Master's cock, it looked so enticing, so delicious, she just wanted to suck it all night.

Yes my Master, I want your cock -- she said shyly biting her lip as if she was a child again asking for a sweet --

He grabbed her by the hair firmly and looked into her eyes.

Sucking Master's cock and drinking his cum is the biggest and greatest pleasure and treat you will ever get. So let me feel and see how much you want it... beg slave, beg for your treat.

She almost fainted from the impression his voice made on her. She lowered her head to his feet and said as submissively as possible.

Please my Master, I beg of you, let me suck your cock... I crave it; the thought of doing it is driving me crazy!

She felt him pulling her head up again.

You may suck then, slave. Do not utter a word while you do, do not break eye contact with me and when you get your price be sure to thank your Master for the honor.

Yes, my Master. -- she said with a shy smile on her lips --

Tenderly she closed her lips around her Master's cock and as her tongue touched the tip of his manhood she uttered a long moan of pleasure. Slowly and with great delight she sucked, licked and pushed the warm and hard flesh in her mouth deeper and deeper.

Her Master moaned with delight, his eyes locked onto hers as she made dirty noises and her mind sunk again deep into that warm and comfortable place she had been feeling all night. This felt right, her whole body screamed it, and she could do nothing but to let go and submit. The taste was inebriating her more and more, her hands caressed the strong legs before her and without thinking she moved her mouth to take him deep and fast, almost fucking her own throat with the delicious cock.

He moaned higher and held her tight from her hair as she sucked the tip of his cock, it throbbing warmly in her mouth. She felt the craving for his cum as her hands stroked the hard cock and caressed her Master's warm balls. She moaned high as if begging for it, looking deep into his eyes.

His taste became indescribable and her whole body shivered with anticipation, the thick cum entered her mouth and touched her tongue just as her Master moaned and groaned with delight. It run down her throat and her body suddenly tensed with a big orgasm that drenched her silky thighs with her own honey.

She kept sucking and licking the delicious cock for a sweet short while after, delicately working the tip till not a single drop of her Master's cum was left. He tenderly caressed her hair and looked at her proud and pleased.

Good... I definitely was right about you, slave. And I think there is little doubt in your mind either.

Gem just nodded in agreement, still taking delight in sucking her Master's cock.

He softly grabbed her by her arm and lifted her up to her feet, his hands slowly moving along her body and exploring every inch of her skin. One of his hands settled in her pussy while the other one held her by the waist, and he slowly caressed her pussy.

So wet and dirty...

She shivered and moaned softly, enjoying his touch. Her lips looked for his body without prompt, and she kissed his chest and neck lovingly.

His fingers pushed deep inside her, making her fill the room with a scream of pleasure, her legs were useless, trembling nonstop and only holding her in place because of his strong grip on her hip.

He smiled again, almost like a naughty child, and reached to the table nearby. He picked something made of crystal from under a silk scarf, and Gem could now see it was a big sex toy, lovingly crafted by hand and extremely soft and smooth in appearance.

With a movement, her Master pushed it against her pussy, and slowly but surely he pressed the cold but smooth toy deep inside her. Her body started shaking nonstop as another orgasm overtook her, more and more of her honey dripping down her legs.

When the toy could go no deeper, her Master smiled, licked her lips and caressed her pussy.

Turn around, little gem. Grab tight to the table and raise your behind...

She complied while still trembling, clumsily grabbing the table with both hands and resting her torso on it. She noticed a mirror was right in front of her now, and she could see herself clearly in her new role. She was sweaty from the dance and multiple orgasms, her skin gaining a pinkish tone due to her arousal, her mouth slightly open as she struggled for air. But her eyes were shining, and she was smiling, she couldn't stop smiling... much less now that she could see her Master behind her, rubbing his hard cock against her ass.

He slowly grabbed a small metal jug and poured its contents over his cock and her ass. It was warm and slick oil, and feeling it against her skin made her relax a bit, though her arousal only went up...

She felt her Master's cock pushing against her anus, which made her open her eyes completely and gasp, but she stayed immobile as he slowly but surely took her tight and warm ass. She shook her body a bit in pain, closing her eyes and grasping the table harder. She could feel his hand caressing her sides and embracing her tightly.

Shhhh... relax my little gem... relax for your Master...

His sweet and safe voice tenderly resonated along all of her body, and it worked as an even better lubricant than the oil. She could do nothing but obey, her ass relaxed slowly and he took the opportunity to move deeper and deeper.

That's it... submit your ass to me... it belongs to your Master.

She nodded in between moans and whimpers of pleasure and pain, and with a groan her Master got as deep as physically possible inside her.

The sensation was driving her mad, she could feel the crystal toy in her pussy even better than before, and she could feel her ass retreating and submitting to him as he started to pump slowly but surely.

He started softly biting her neck and shoulders, his big hands grabbing her breasts tightly as he pulled her up, drilling harder and harder inside her.

She scratched the table a bit, biting her lip, her moans turning into screams of pleasure. The pain was mostly gone, and its place there was only pleasure. She felt taken, used and owned, and none of those things felt wrong... her whole body was surrendering faster than her mind could, and she was just catching up.

Her Master pulled her head up and turned it a bit so she faced his face. He smiled again, bit her lip and gave her a long passionate kiss that she followed with all her soul. They locked lips like that for what seemed an eternity, their tongues twisting and rubbing against each other as the room was filled with moans, groans and dirty sounds.

Gem cummed again and again, not even trying to contain a single orgasm, her body possessed with pure pleasure. She could feel his hands holding her tight as he throbbed and moaned, his cock hotter and hotter like a volcano inside her.

And then she lost her mind. She felt it melt and dribble away inside her as her Master's cum filled her ass. The only thing left in her head was pleasure and happiness. Shaking uncontrollably, she screamed as he roared and fell lump in his arms, still cumming like a cat in heat.

She felt his tongue move along her neck as he took her in his arms.

Already tired, little gem? We've only just begun...

And Gem smiled, longing for the long night to continue.

12