The Desert Princess and the Mouse

Story Info
A "Circle" of powerful ladies of the city take a holiday.
19.7k words
4.76
4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanzas
Sanzas
147 Followers

This is a self-contained story involving the third unfortunate who was punished in the Punishment Day Festival story, Lady Tehana Olaga (a princess of the royal desert matriarchy married into a prominent family in the east).

It also, as per reader feedback, includes a reappearance of the "punishment bow," a disciplinary implement that looks like the bow for a violin or cello but, when drawn across the skin, it can deliver a "lash" as though a whip!

---------------------------------------------------

Lady Tehana Olaga rode in the carriage. She had a thickly padded seat and every jolt or bump still plagued her. Under her fine dress, she wore an inserted phallus large and deep within her vagina. Around her, the other fine ladies--who were very, very well aware of it--chatted happily, ignoring her discomfort.

It had been different before the Punishment Day Festival. She had been wed to Lord Ernst Olaga, a man with substantial holdings in the core-lands. Her mother--the Matriarch Queen of the Kanari desert Queendom had assigned her young daughter to finally wed into the royalty of the green-lands under the Crown and Throne, thus, finally, joining their two empires. Now the green lands had ties across The Land and its paws deep into the Kanari lands.

She had resented being sent to a man who was not a prince (high status, to be sure. Wealthy, certainly. Powerful? Yes. Handsome? She supposed. But not a prince--and her mother--the desert regent--sat on her throne, her guard of river spirts appearing as terribly huge crocodiles, glaring at their mistress' daughter like she would be good to eat, had commanded her to to be wed and to serve under her new husband.

She had traveled in luxury to the green-lands. She was, after all, a prize. Here, her dark skin was exotic, and her husband had been enthralled and, to her surprise, indulgent. He had told her that he knew she was in a strange new land--that they had met only briefly, and that he was not what she had imagined in a union. This had all been true--but her mother had given her to understand that he would be brutish in the way of the green-land men. She was certainly expecting him to enjoy dominating her--something she was determined to fight in any way she could without triggering domestic discipline! She was certainly dominant of the boys and girls who served her, and she delighted in punishing them in ways the green-landers found exotic and fascinating.

She had expected the man to tire of her displeasure and plunge her into punishment--she had, in truth, felt herself above this non-prince. Sealed together, their families might be, but she thought he ought be the one serving in HER court--and she would have had him naked, leashed, and crawling. Here it was the reverse--and his tenderness with her was a further insult: as though he found her, despite her royal heritage, to be insufficient to warrant his wrath--that he felt her displacement and removal from her land and her friends to be a sufficient burden for her to bare.

In bed, he was well trained, and dominant in a way she was ashamed to admit she liked--but she did not finish and he did not even refuse her to spend! He allowed it--but she struggled to. She had masturbated in private on his toilets. She found the act of doing it THERE, degrading--which unfortunately helped her--but she knew she was misbehaving.

And, dreadfully, she was bored. The Ladies Circle of the Courts of DunnisUrom had welcomed her. These fine women, all dreadfully pale to her eyes--like death--had been nothing but warm and respectful. They had invited her to "garden parties" and to tournaments and to presentations of theater and music. They had explained their ways to her, knowing she was new to them.

She even had an open invitation to join them when they gathered at one of their houses to chatter and play games into the night (games, she was certain, would tend towards the erotic as the night wore on)--but she had stayed in her home in a melancholy, the ladies doubtless saw as sulking. And maybe it was.

This had changed when she was served with a writ from the order to appear at the Punishment Day Festival as an unfortunate! She had demanded her husband both confess that he had asked for her to be disciplined and retract the writ.

He had said he could not--but had seemed concerned to discover what had transpired to bring it to her.

She had fretted. Finally, the Ladies Circle had gotten out of her what was so vexing, and to her surprise, they had been sympathetic. She'd expected to be told she needed it. On the day when she had dangled there, naked and humiliated, bawling and humbled, she had had her first orgasm in the green lands, wetting her disciplinarian's apron with her spurt.

Her humiliation had reached frequencies she did not know existed, and the terrible knowledge that the Circle ladies were all there in the stands, smugly watching her subjugation, made her imagine long years of being distanced from them as she had been reduced in their eyes. Oh, she had cried!

When they came to her, immediately as she was taken to the recovery tent, she found she was shockingly grateful for their gentle attention as she wailed and suffered. The nurses attended her, but the ladies took shifts to sit with her, and caress her back, and whisper comforting words.

True to her promise, when the carriage brought her back to her husband's house in the high quarter, he, having arrived some hours ago, while she was in recovery--the ladies had circled about him, and convinced him to let them attend her in the tent--had met her, and she had tearfully embraced him and promised to attend him properly.

She had knelt on the floor in his large hall, wearing only a punishment shift--in full view of the servants, and taken his cock, and swallowed his spend. She had hated it--but she sobbed in his arms and asked him, again as promised, to make use of her anus as well as her sex--and to no longer concern himself with her orgasms.

She had sobbed against him in deep, dismal defeat.

Over the next days, though, the Ladies came-. It seemed they were on a schedule to see her--to coax her out of the shell she tried desperately to hide in. They were still kind in their words--but it was miserably clear to her, that she, Princess Tehana of the Kanari desert, was now the under-girl of the circle.

They marveled at her skin--and body--which they now saw more of because they tracked her domestic demerits, her husband was now keeping, and handled her discipline for them. They still took her to private feasts and exotic shows--and the garden parties--but now one or two of them would arrive early, expecting she be naked, and standing at an attention with her legs spread and her hands at the small of her back in the center of the marble entry hall where the servants would pass her.

Her eyes still glittered with tears when she was waiting, thus. She was deeply grateful the servants seemed sympathetic to the humiliation of their mistress rather than gleeful!

She received maintenance spankings from her friends in such a state, and would then be dressed by the girls. Her outfits were thankfully chosen not to mortify her, but rather decorated with subtle humiliations.

A collar with a ring for a leash. Leather cuffs on each wrist, again with built in rings to restrain her should they wish. The worst was an absorbant under her gown that was thick enough to "print." They assured her that it would escape the notice of most men--but that women would see it.

She had attended a wonderful feast, blushing all the while her friends chatted around her. They made it clear, even as they refilled her wineglass, giggling, that she was not allowed a visit to the toilet!

In all honesty, while she tried desperately to resent and hate them, she was unable to do so. When she tried, she rounded on herself for having been stupidly arrogant enough to resist their overtures of friendship that were, it was revealed, legitimately offered.

No, she'd had a husband, who was certainly intending to dominate her (and uncomfortably capable of it), but had been kind enough to give her much space and latitude to adjust to her new circumstances and she had been a brat and rejected his overtures. He had been equally arranged into the union as she had!

The Ladies Circle--her friends despite it all--had seen she felt herself superior to all of them and had still, unceasingly, reached out to her in gentle ways. She had been an idiot to spurn them. Where they could have left her to wallow in terrible guilt and misery after her ordeal before the stands--the royalty--of DunnisUrom--they had rallied about her.

So now, where she sat, in a fine new dress, bought for her by her friends, colored a pale pink, the jeweled phallus seemed to amplify each bump into her channel. She was grateful they had not seen fit to sit her on bare wood.

Kassy rubbed her shoulders sympathetically.

"You're so tense, Tehana," Kassy said, softly. The other girls were laughing in the fore-compartment of the carriage. "Are you scared?"

Tehana swallowed. This was a good question. Was she? Well, she was. The girl's trip to the Vorish Loche was... intended to be unsettling. It was a huge and deep lake that was said to be haunted by Unclean serpents and specters that roamed the bleak hillsides.

The stone chateau that they were going to inhabit for several days had belonged to an Artisan said to be known for his illicit dealings with summoned spirits and his penchant for tormenting his apprentices. The HelenHal Chateau was described as haunted, and it had been a holding of DunnisUrom for over 90 years. The Circle had to work for weeks through the bureaucracy of governance to get permission to vacation there.

They were going to spend the week in no more than their sleep clothes--and while they promised her they had brought several pairs of cute outfits for her; she was certain much of her time there would be spent naked.

"I am--a bit, Miss Kassy," she said. She said it meekly. Calling her friends Miss-- was not something she had to do in public--but among them, she was to show them deference and submission. She'd hated that. She still blushed when she said it, but Kassy hugged her tightly.

"We have done these trips before Teh," she said, moving her face in close so her nose nearly brushed Tehana's cheek. "Not to HelenHal--but Margaris has studied the texts on it studiously and declares it will be most suitable!"

Her smile was a little wicked, but also warm. "You shan't sleep alone, Teh. One of us will always be with you. There was a year I, myself, were the under-girl, and I survived three of these holidays!"

She blushed and grinned at the memory.

Tehana had heard that in these circles someone was usually the "under-girl"--and before she had come along, one of them had been the subject of affectionate domination. She scolded herself viciously for not taking advantage of their friendship then! One of THESE girls would be referring to HER as Miss Tehana and SHE would get to enjoy the blushing and squirming--and maybe even the tears--of her.

Ugh. She had done it to herself badly.

"I don't like the idea of haunts, Miss Kassy," she whispered. She didn't want to show fear. Everyone else seemed quite brave to her. The carriage bumped, and she groaned.

"No I," said Kassy. Kassy winced at her expression. "It got you, huh?"

Tehana noded.

"Bet you've got to pee," she said sympathetically.

Tehana nodded again. The dildo was uncomfortable to start with--its bumps from the carriage were palpitating her bladder!

"Hold it," smiled Kassy. She had no choice: she was certain that if she lost control of her bladder, no matter the reason, the refined ladies of the Courts would let the low-girl among them sit in her pee. Bump! Oh!

The carriage clattered along, with the girls playing a card game where each held two cards and they could trade or swap sight unseen until one challenged that she held the best hand! If she did, she would win and the others would be forced to submit to a mild chastisement. If she lost, the winning hand would be allowed to assign a substantially worse fate to the challenger!

Tehana understood the basics of the game--they were playing with one of the obscene order decks--but she didn't fully understand the role of the major arcana in scoring, and the complex interplay of bluffing was not something she was well acquainted with. She was glad she didn't have to play in the carriage with the phallus, punishing her vagina and bladder with every bump! She did watch with interest.

Jessia grinned. "I declare. Queen of Vulvas and The Empress!"

Lasta groaned in defeat, holding her cards out to Kassy, who held the deck. "Can you beat her? I gave you--"

Kassy beamed: "The Tower and the Swan. Swan was in the trumps. The Tower amplifies!" she displayed her cards.

Jessia blanched. "Oh FOO!"

The girls collapsed in giggles.

"You will...," Kassy considered her assignment with relish. "After," she began, "four glasses of wine--" everyone roared with laughter, "You will give is a short lesson on female masturbation--showing us your methods--but you may not finish!"

Jessia flushed brilliantly red. "Oh, you catastrophic bitch!" she hissed.

"I got the Swan from Lasta," Kassy said smugly.

"Maybe Tehana can finish you," suggested Lasta, giggling. "Low-girl--" she gave Tehana an affectionate hug, "will have a lot of purses to put her nose in this holiday!"

"Fine," granted Kassy. "But not that night--gotta wait one night to relieve that puss!"

There was more laughter. Tehana blushed badly. She knew full well, this was going to be an uncomfortably intimate holiday for her. She was glad her husband was not here to watch her make a slut of herself.

The carriage bumped along, and she whimpered in distress.

THE TOWN OF VORASHNIM

It was a gray town of wood that was somehow bleached of color despite the gray roiling sky that seemed ever-present overhead. Tehana could see the road winding up and high, jagged mountains that surrounded the Loche.

From the town square where the carriage had stopped, she could see HelenHal Chateau perched high up, on the peaks. It had bleak stone walls and a green gabled roof. It had two spires--tall towers--reaching perhaps five stories--and the dark shapes of multiple chimneys. The girls who had ridden in the fore-carriage were out and although she had to pee badly and was sore, Tehana desperately did not want to have to exit the carriage and waddle with the thick, horrible phallus in her.

"Come on, Teh," said Kassy, giving her arm a tug. "They've an out-toilet behind the general store and you need to use it."

"Mistress-Kassy," whined Tehana, "please--I can wait until we reach the manor! Please don't make me walk with this thing in me?"

"I can make you walk with the back of your dress pinned up, if that will make it easier," offered Kassy. "This is an order, low-girl. If you want extra punishment, let me know--but you will do this, regardless."

Tehana blushed fiercely and let Kassy lead her out. "Oww-oww-oh--I am sore, Mistress-Kassy," she whimpered.

"That's intentional," grinned Kassy. "You should've seen the one we DIDN'T purchase! It had lumps and knobs along it!"

Tehana groaned and waddled with her. The out-toilet was a hideous squat toilet--a peasant toilet, and she was the only girl of their troop that was using it. Tehana didn't even fully close the door as they entered, with Tehana looking at the hole in the floor and foot-rests with loathing.

She knew that one of the other girls was standing watch outside--they wouldn't really risk a commoner busting in on them--but the sliver of light was still horribly embarrassing.

"Dress off," said Kassy, clapping. Ugh-ugh-UGH!

Tehana knew better than to resist and slipped it over her head. Now she wore only panties that held the awful faux-penis in her.

"Don't drop it," warned Kassy, taking the waist band and pulling them down her legs. Tehana felt the girl's eyes wander over her dark skin. It always seemed a marvel to them. She had resented it dearly when they were "equals" and she was distant from them.

Now that she was low-girl, and they were intimate friends, it made her feel even more exposed!

"Squat."

"You expect me to squat and pee with this thing in me!?" Tehana balked. She was clenching her thighs together lest it fall out and it still felt as if it might.

"Yes--who said you could remove your training-cock!?" Kassy grinned. Tehana blushed badly. "It's going to make a huge mess, Mistress!" she balked.

"Good thing your dress is off, isn't it?"

Tehana groaned and reached down to hold the awful thing as she lowered.

"Mmm-nnmh," Kassy said, shaking her head. "Hands on head, low-girl!" Ohhh! She was enjoying this! Tehana felt tears prickle as a blush flared on her now bared body! She knew tears--even thick tears--would not spare her.

"I can't h-hold it," she moaned. How would she ever pee, clenching to keep the wretched thing in her!??

"I know, hon, you're all wet, baby," Kassy said, soothingly dropping with her. To Tehana's horror, the girl reached out behind her and her hand came up under Tehana's bottom, holding the phallus in. Oh! She could feel the girl's fingers in her most intimate places-oohhh!

"Now, just relax and pee-pee, princess," she whispered in Tehana's ear.

"I can't," wailed the girl. Now tears were flowing. The phallus had been bumping her bladder all afternoon. Her channel was SORE! She needed to pee BADLY!! and she was squatting, wearing only shoes and the stupid dildo was rammed up in her--and OHHH!

Kassy calling her 'princess', rubbed salt in the wound! She was the LOWEST of these ladies! Her servants saw her spanked nude with regularity!! Her husband did not even have to order any of her charms--she had to offer--her mouth always, her anus in bed--Her sex, if she felt she'd been good enough to warrant praising. Not that she was expected to orgasm if he fucked her there! NO! Just because being fucked there was a "reward" for her, and if she offered her sex, she was to be thankful if he deigned to put his cock in it!

In the shitty little out-toilet, in the shitty little town, the naked princess of the Kahari desert Queendom sobbed wretchedly. Embraced by her friend, she sobbed and sobbed, unable to stop the flow of tears. Kassy murmured soothing words into her ears, but she did not rescue her from her predicament.

THE TOWN OF VORASHNIM - CASSANDRA

Cassandra Nassitau, at age 55, was starting to go gray. She was the elder-Matron of the Ladie's circle and with six children birthed; she was the matriarch. In truth, she was a bit old for these pajama-party holidays where all the ladies giggled like schoolgirls in their sleepware, gossiped into the night, traded secrets, and drank expensive wine--and misbehaved.

To be sure, as the eldest, it was incumbent on her to make certain her girls didn't misbehave too much! Her circle was well behaved, which meant they would have some leeway in taking pleasure--and if done properly, and the pyramid of dominance was followed, it could even be utterly acceptable. So long as in any interaction the most dominant party enjoyed it the most and the lesser dominant parties enjoyed it less, the little vixens could crawl all over each other naked. and not have to visit the order for a round of punishment enemas.

In practice, though, it meant she would need to play den-mother to her younger ladies and watch them, scold them, and correct them if necessary. Over the four days at their retreat, she expected most of them to have a cry or two. The arrogant little princess was going to have a VERY trying time of it, however,.

From the sound of things in the out-toilet, she was going to need potty-training. Hmmph.

Lila, the other "grand dame" (she of four children, all boys and all well mannered and married) stepped up beside Cassandra. She held a small bag of felt that seemed to have come from one of the shacks.

Sanzas
Sanzas
147 Followers