The Desert Princess and the Mouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pleased, she patted the girl's buttocks approvingly. "Do you want to pleasure Kassy tonight?"

She felt the girl squirm! Kassy, who had dominated and humiliated her for the entire long trip in the carriage! Now she was asked if she wanted to crawl between the girl's thighs and put her lips on her friend's sex and lick and suck until her friend spent!? Certainly there would be no reciprocation tonight! Not for the low-girl!

She watched the squatting girl stiffen at the mental image. "Must I, mistress?" she asked softly.

SMACK! Cassandra gave Tehana's bottom a good spank! It drew a the softest of whimpers--but it did draw a whimper. Good.

"Think of yourself as a serving girl here," she lectured. POP! POW! SMACK! "I want you humbling yourself terribly all this holiday!" POW! POW! SLPAT!

"Show your friends what a contrite, fetching little low girl you are!--I want your nose in a twat every time I see you!" POW! SPANK! POP!

The sound of her hand on the bare, sensitive flesh resounded in the large chamber. Being held in the squat made this awful--vulnerable. Being told to further humiliate herself with her friends--her peers--brought sparkling tears to the girl's eyes.

Good! Cassandra thought again. The princess needs lots of experience crying. POW!

She rubbed, then, and slipped a finger into the girl's wet, tight, and warm channel. She heard the girl's sobs sing wonderfully at the violation and humiliation. She crooked her finger and rubbed, gently. You'll get your share of pleasure this holiday, little princess, she thought. If I have my say, you just won't like any of it!

IN THE CHATEAU - MOUSE

Rain pattered against the glass of the windows in the lounge. All the girls were in their pajamas and they were lounging and laughing and drinking. Bottles of wine, which Lila had taken Jessia into the Chateau's extensive and labyrinthine wine cellars to fetch bottles. They'd been down there a while. Mouse suspected the younger of the two had serviced the older. She imagined Jessia kneeling between Lila's spread thighs.

Jessia didn't seem any the worse for wear--maybe slightly more rumpled than when she'd left--but Mouse knew that if Lila had had HERSELF down in the dark maze, she might've come back looking far more... damp.

Yes, Lila was unhappy with her younger friend's avoidance of the deeper discipline afforded submissives, and Mouse knew it. In fact, that was why she was here. She wondered if the more mature woman--women, counting Cassandra, who was watching over them all like a mother-bear looking at adorable but slightly disobedient cubs, knew more than they'd let on about this excursion.

She hoped not.

Mouse sat on a billiard's table, bare-feet dangling. She was wearing the pajama jacket and trousers that covered her. They were a nice pastel pink.

The other girls were clustered around the cannon, marveling at it.

The fearsome iron tube was pointed at one of the enormous glass windows that looked out on the lake. Kassy sat with Tehana kneeling and leaning against her legs. The low-girl wore sheer V-cut panties that left the soft ebony skin of her bottom almost fully exposed.

Her top was little more than a nearly transparent silk shirt that came down only to her ribcage. Her bare breasts and erect nipples were fully visible beneath it.

"Did they plan to fire it at the lake monster?" Lasta asked, running her hands over it. It was perhaps two measures in length, the size of a person, and thick, heavy leather straps with buckles on them appeared at the top near the open mouth of the cannon and on the axel where the wooden rear wheels sat. A person affixed, wrists and calves, would straddle it, their face looking directly into the metal tube.

There was a hole--an aperture in the thick metal casing of the cannon--where the subject's sex would be.

"Does--does a cock go in that?" Giggled Jessia. She drank from her wine.

"It's an oregone cannon." said Mouse, from the table. "and yes, a boy's member would go down inside. When he spends, it fires. Quite destructive, really. They might've shot it at the lake monster if they had a boy and they knew enough how to track the thing."

The girls were fascinated!

Kassy, from her chair, "The boy spends in that hole and it... fires his spurt?" Everyone dissolved in laughter at the idea. Mouse PRETENDED to drink. It would not do to be too inebriated for what she had planned, but she had to appear to be equally engaged with the girls so as not to draw attention to herself.

"Not his spurt," she told her friend. "But I'd bet the bottom of that hole is terribly nasty if it's been used! No, it fires energy from the orgasm--robbing the boy of relief and amplifying it. They could sink ships with those things!"

The girls were impressed.

"There should be a whip," Mouse continued. "Look for a cat-o-tails."

"He-ere," sang Lasta, producing a velvet bag and drawing a leather flogger from it. The flogger didn't have spikes or knots in its tails, but the leather they were made of was heavy. It would be a severe instrument. Lasta stared at it, her face twisting to disgust. "Eeew!" She cried--both repulsed and amused.

"What!? What?" Demanded Jessia.

"It smells like a boy's... spurt. Strongly!" She handed the implement to Jessia who took the handle and sniffed it.

"Oh, ugh! She's right! Mouse? Why??"

Mouse grinned slightly. "It's designed to spend the boy--an art is on it. The scent is probably part of the working. It could 'refresh' the boy so he could, uh, 'fire again' every couple of minutes. I've read it was awful and exhausting for the poor things!"

"Every few minutes!?" Jessia was alert. "Can I take this home for use on my serving boys?"

"It is the property of the estate," Cassandra dryly informed her. "And I think your husband might need to be petitioned if you were planning to have a boy serve you in such an expanded capacity."

"You," giggled Jessia, "are not any fun!"

"Don't you have to give us your punishment demonstration," Lasta reminded her. "From two-card?" She grinned wickedly.

"Oh, foo!" Jessia blushed. "Do I really have to? Can't--" she looked over at where Tehana knelt, "Teh show us how she pets her purse instead!?"

The girls roared with more laughter and Kassy gave the kneeling low-girl a hug. Lila had been hovering nearby--out in the hall, but in and out, as she surveyed the bed chambers and library, and sitting rooms.

But not the swimming chamber, Mouse thought. At least hopefully not.

Lasta was trying to cajole Jessia into the humiliating display without having to order her. Jessia was blushing furiously but was drinking more, which Mouse figured meant she meant to do it.

They would all likely wind up amid each other tonight, the sleep roles spread on the floor, pajamas shed. The two older women--chaperones, really, more than the "friends circle" would likely take a bed--maybe even bed together!

Mouse sipped the wine. It was excellent stuff. The sort of thing one could be lured into an unsafe basement in search of. It was strange as well. Made, she guessed with exotic grapes.

"Did they HAVE any boys?" laughed Kassy, considering the use of an orgasm cannon if the only boy was the squalomancer himself.

"Probably serving boys," suggested Jessia. "But maybe some pretty and submissive youth in his harem?" More laughter. Mouse waited, and bided her time. More wine flowed.

THE POOL CHAMBER - MOUSE

It was past TERMS and into the dark hours of night. The girls were, as she'd thought, tangled amidst each other, naked. Lubrication was drying on thighs and fingers on some, noses and cheeks and lips on others.

As she'd hoped, the two older women were in one of the massive four-posters. Her glimpse had shown them unclothed. Even the grand dames of DunnisUrom had needs. It irked Mouse some that the lower of the two girls--Lila--had likely had her own measure of satisfaction from the greater--Cassandra.

Perhaps their endeavors in the sheets had come with some of the requisite dominance: spanking or humiliation or some such--but she suspected the two older women regarded each other as close enough equals that both had had their spend.

Well, if it meant she'd sleep deeper, that was good. Mouse, herself, had nestled with Jessia. After her penance for two-card, she'd been in pretty dire need of relief and quite drunk--but she'd still regarded Mouse as an equal--even in her disgrace!

Mouse legitimately liked all the girls, but she bristled at that. She could've ordered Tehana to spend her. Goodness knows, the desert princess had slaved away at Kassy's sex long enough--but she also knew that making a point of forcing the low-girl to satisfy her would draw attention to herself. She didn't want that. Not tonight.

Now she stood, barefoot, in the stone chamber. This was where the Manor House jutted out over the inlet. It was built down to, and then below, the water-line so that the dark waters of the lake flowed into a large rectangular pool.

On her side, steps descended into the water and water-lamps around the chamber glowed brightly, casting reflections of the indoor pool across the ceiling and walls.

Flanking the entry where the water came in, were two brass statues of Sirens. Vicious looking mermaids with long taloned fingers, four breasts, and sea-snakes amid their flowing hair. Even done as statues, they looked fearsome.

This is where he did it, Mouse thought. This is where the harem apprentices waded down into the frigid water to be taken by the Hag-Fish! The pool had no barrier between itself and the dark lake outside. While the water seemed pure enough, it remained obscure. What if there was one of the giant predatory Unclean fishes inside right now? The idea unsettled her. Did the awful things still haunt the loche?

Maybe. Still, she'd come this way. She'd arranged this holiday. Now she was here. She drew out one of the many restricted books she'd taken from the sequestered archives of the Indexium Libris. She opened it on one of the low stone walls.

"Mare Vetiti Calor," she spoke, glancing at the page. She felt heat in her sex. The two Siren Statues, each five eight feet high and, were the beings alive, some twelve from head to tail, glimmered.

She saw steam and bubbles start to rise in the pool. Oh--warming systems. That was convenient.

"Vocans sordidum spiritum," she intoned. She was no artisan and could not command spirits or the arts--but from what she had learned when searching the histories, she wouldn't have to be.

Vanalin DeVore was powerful and rich. That, predictably, had meant he was lazy. If he intended to summon Hag-Fish to prey on his harem often enough, he had built systems to make it easier. He had done it to prepare the pool, which now, in the light, showed clear to the tiled bottom. It looked as warm as a hot bath!

She had trusted this meant he too had made systems to likewise summon the spirt of the lake. Not an Unclean--and certainly not the great serpent (she dearly hoped it was no longer lurking out there!)--but a kind of water-nymph with which he had contracted to safely build his great manor here.

She spoke the words again. "Vocans sordidum spiritum"--The water nymph wasn't an unclean, but this lake, playing host to the great serpent and, at least at one time, a school of Hag-Fish, had dirty appetites. It was a badly behaved lake. This was why the squalomancer had chosen it.

She waited, allowing her calling of the words to "settle" and was about to do so again. What if the spirit slumbered? They could do so for ages. What if it had evaporated or gone elsewhere? Could it do that?

She drew breath to speak again, when something stirred on the surface of the indoor pool. She held her tongue. Spikes ten or twenty of them rose across the surface of the water. They looked wickedly sharp and made of some kind of blue hued... bone?

They rose more, coming up and up--antlers!? Three full measures across, the great antlers rose from the water, followed by the head of a thing like a horse but with the antlers of a huge buck stag.

Then a neck--and a human torso. All of it was done in dark blue flesh. The spirit--he, definitely--had no hair save that of its mane. She felt like fleeing, but held her ground. She had expected the Lake Spirit to remain in the water, but it was climbing the stone steps to come to dry ground. It appeared to her the tips of its antlers would almost graze the high ceilings.

Now she held her breath. Silently, she closed the book and pushed it away from her. Mouse knew she wasn't truly supposed to have it. She'd leveraged her husband's position. She'd studied things illicitly and in private. Now, having stood here and called this thing, she was well into the kind of misbehavior that could have her before the courts.

She narrowed her eyes: it would NOT come to that.

Then: OH! Fuck. She whispered the swear word. The lake spirit, assuming that was what this thing was, had two thick, long cocks of the same dark blue dangling between its thickly muscled legs.

Her eyes widened as it stepped from the water. It didn't appear wet or dripping. It certainly didn't appear shy. The unnatural being stood before her, towering.

Mouse had the overpowering urge to kneel--to beg it to ignore her--or to run. With its majestic antlers, it couldn't fit through most of the Chateau's doors. What if it could change size though? Or command the Arts?

"You," it said, its voice soft and deep, but unquestionably masculine, "Called me?"

If it had sounded angry, she might have fled, regardless. But the tone of its voice was resonant like a singer's. Most notably, it wasn't erect!

"I had--had hoped to speak with you as the one who built this estate did once," she said, her voice had a slight tremor.

"He spoke by standing roughly where you stand and speaking." said the spirit.

She'd been warned they were more literal than most humans.

"Yes, your... magnificence?"

"That will do," it allowed. "You may call me Horace, should you need a name."

Horace? She knew that spirit names were long and hard to pronounce if they even could be--

"I like the name," it said. "I knew a 'Horace' once." It didn't shrug. Its eyes gleamed as it looked about the chamber, perhaps curious as to what had changed since it had last been here.

"Does the great serpent still lie within you?" she asked. Then she scolded herself harshly! Stupid, stupid, stupid girl! She had not brought it here to question it about the damn Loche Monster! She had merely been curious.

Curious girls usually came to bad circumstances!

"It does," said the spirit. "It dances with the hag-fish and enjoys their lesser halves periodically."

Oh...

"Daughters of the settlement are brought to the Hags when they are disobedient," said the spirit. "After two years of education in my depths, they are muchly improved in behavior and with many additional skills."

It was hard to tell if the equine head was smiling or not. Mouse swallowed.

"I am called Magaris Yestin," she told it. "I am considered one of the fine ladies of the human city of DunnisUrom. I have a request and a payment. Will you hear my terms?"

"If you state them," said the spirit, "the acoustics of this chamber are such that I shall hear them."

No wonder artisans who dealt with spirits were said to find them annoying.

"I have, in my care, a princess--a legitimate heir--a direct line--to the throne of the Kanari Desert Empire--" she waited a moment to see if it would acknowledge that.

It--He--stepped forward and knelt on one knee before her. The spirit was huge. Its great equine head was still higher than her's! Great Sattva! She felt like a child in front of this thing! And looking down at its twin penises ... She knew under Sattvan Edict it could not kill her by taking her with those monsters--but if it did, would she ever walk again?

Of course, it wasn't her own bottom she was offering to it...

When it didn't react, she continued.

"She is beneath my dominance--I can submit her to you."

Silence--a faint sound of waves gently lapping in the pool.

"In return for?" it's voice--Sattva help her--she liked its voice! Strong, smooth, deep... alluring.

"I wish...to have my own dominance--my standing--elevated above that of my," she swallowed, "entire circle. Even my husband."

"Hrnnn--nnnrgh," it made a noise of disgruntled consideration.

"You can grant this thing?" she asked it. "It is within your power?"

It reached out--slowly--smoothly--it's thick fingers brushed gently along her cheek back to the point of her jaw. Oh Mercy! She felt her own oil on her thighs! She'd soaked through her pajama bottoms--if one of the girls saw her, she'd be mortified! Worse, her knees threatened to buckle.

Heat and need shone in her face. She licked her lips, her entire body trembling. It drew its fingers down her body, over her pajama top. She closed her eyes, inhaling its scent--musk, a man's spend, the smell of sweat--a scent that reminded her of the sea she'd once smelled as a little girl.

The silence was intolerable and seductive. A little sound escaped her lips. It was the kind of noise of submission that, if with a man, would have cost her--an acknowledgement of her body, and thus her spirit, wanted this badly. No matter how her mind rebelled, she had just told it that it could have her--there--on the stone floor, conquering her utterly.

One of the worst mistakes to make with a called on spirit!

"I can do this thing," it said. She could feel the wind from its speech on her face. "I can infuse you with dominance above your stature--your nature--and your station. "Even above your matrons, your word will have a piece of my will behind it--and you will be seen as the matriarch."

She whimpered as its hand traced across her belly, over her belly button. She felt helpless--her need to throw herself before it--to offer her own body--her own spirit to its conquest was a physical pain! An emotional agony. She felt like had she not been wearing the pajama jacket, had it stroked her bare skin there, she would have fallen.

Her moan was soft and rich.

"Will you be cruel with your friends?" It asked, taunting softly.

"A little," she gasped. "They must know they are firmly beneath me--"

She imagined a naked Kassy visiting her--together with her, naked in her bath-- commanding the girl things that brought squeals of indignation, red-faced, humiliated blush, even tears!

She imagined sitting on the toilet, spanking the girl over her lap when she balked! Oh, she would be a bit cruel, yes. But not too bad: they were still her friends.

"Your husband?" I asked, a soft rumbling laugh. Oh!

A whimper of need--such need--she imagined him, seated on the wooden infant feeding chair his mother had used to punish him when he was still a teenager. They still had it, in storage. He'd used it on her in the days after their marriage when his mother felt his new bride needed taming.

She thought of him sitting there, naked, displayed before the household staff, his bare bottom on the hardwood seat, his anus stuffed with one of the training inserts he'd used on her. She imagined him writing penance-lines on parchment as he suffered--as she had.

She had sat in a humiliating puddle of her own lubrication as servants moved around her--or fed her. She had been unable to cover herself or retain any dignity at all.

He'd used it sparingly on her. He'd done it a couple of times when she'd bucked him hard and she had readily submitted after that--

But, oh, she would perch him there a good deal more, she thought. She would enjoy his throes of humiliation and the leakings of pre-cum from his penis.

She nodded up at the thing. "Yes," she said, her voice husky.

"What of your matrons?" It wanted to know.

"I--" Oh--"I shall make the grand-dame Lila as my pet," she spat. "In private, yes--but I will be awful with her!"