The Desirous Demon

Story Info
Arjak avails himself to an eredar woman.
2.2k words
4.5
1.9k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/24/2022
Created 08/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arjak was awoken by a weight upon his lap. Under normal circumstances, opening his eyes to a woman straddling him would have been a great start to his day, but the features of this stranger suggested he was in serious danger. Her vermillion skin, whip-like tail, and sharp, twisted horns could only be those of a demon’s. Unlike the demons he was familiar with, however, she possessed a body that even a paladin would find hard to resist. In addition to her fulsome hips and toned waist, he had never seen a bust as large as the one she carried, making him wonder if dark sorcery was involved in her appearance. The tight leather outfit she wore resembled that of a succubus’s, consisting of thigh-high boots, a low rise skirt, a form-fitting corset, and a choker. Framed by obsidian hair, her face was that of a temptress. There was no escaping her wicked, fel-stained eyes as she leered down at him like he was a fly caught in her web.

“Now this is strange,” she said with a sinister tone. “It’s not often I receive guests, especially ones from beyond these Broken Isles.”

“Who you be?” Arjak demanded. “And where am I?”

“I am Lady Solrein,” she replied. “And it appears you’ve trespassed into my sanctum.”

“Ya gonna kill me?”

“Don’t worry, handsome. Although your soul looks exquisite, there’s a reason I kept you alive.” Slowly, she slid her fingers up his torso, admiring his muscular build. “Does this wayward troll have a name?”

His answer followed a moment of hesitation. “Arjak...”

“Arjak… What a strong name. I bet you’re wondering why you’re bound beneath an eredar.”

At this moment he realized his limbs were chained to stone obelisks protruding from the ground like stalagmites. This was not the same cave he had taken shelter in the day before and resembled more of a demonic lair. How could he have known he had stumbled into a trap? Such an illusion would have required incredibly powerful magic. He pulled on the chains with all his might, but they were far too sturdy. The futile attempt to break free made her laugh cruelly. “You might not be so eager to leave if you knew what I need from you.”

“I ain’t servin’ da Burning Legion,” he asserted.

“You’d make for a fine candidate, but I’m afraid recruitment is not a priority for me right now. Ever since our defeat on Argus, things have been a bit disorganized. In fact, that’s one of the reasons why I’ve remained hidden here.”

“So ya don’t want me soul and ya don’t want me service… what DO ya want?”

“I thought the candles I put on for us would have made it obvious, but I suppose I’ll have to be more forward about it…”

With a snap of her fingers, her corset disintegrated. His attention was immediately drawn to her magnificent breasts, the nipples of which were pierced with emerald studs. He found it difficult to pretend he wasn’t interested in them, and she didn’t fail to notice. Pressing them together, she demonstrated how doughy they were with an ostentatious smile. “I can tell you see something you like,” she purred. “As a matter of fact, I can feel it.” There was nothing he could do to hide his erection. Her skill at seduction was too strong for his mortal mind.

“So ya gonna use me for pleasure, den?”

“I don’t see why you can’t have enjoy it as well.”

“Can’t help but wonda if ya gonna kill me after ya done.”

“Well, there’s a chance I might smother you with my tits if you misbehave.”

“Ya ain’t givin’ me a choice, den.”

“No, dear, I’m not.”

She bowed forward until her head hovered slightly over his. Her eyes seemed to swirl with fel fire as she gazed at him, and her breath was suitably warm. “You see, even demons like me have needs” she confessed with a whisper. Clasping his head between her palms, she lowered herself further and began pecking him on the lips. It seemed strange that a creature of spite could be capable of such intimacy, but he fell under her spell nonetheless. Before he knew it, he was reciprocating her affection by kissing her back. The passion quickly swelled between them until their tongues were intertwined. Erotic moans emerged from her esophagus as she savored his taste, and his concerns quickly melted away.

A while later, her thirst was quenched and she returned to an upright position. “Now, let’s get you out of these unsightly pants.”

She back up enough to tug off his only remaining apparel, and in doing so, revealed his mighty erection. “By Sargeras,” she lauded upon discovering it. “You’re large even by Argussian standards.” Her fingers coiled around his shaft and began pumping it at a leisurely pace. One might expect a demon to be rough with such equipment, but she remained surprisingly gentle instead. He watched her as she massaged his member, charmed by the mischievous look she was giving him. If she possessed this much finesse at jacking him off, it surely boded well for the remainder of his captivity.

“Don’t be shy,” she said softly. “If I’m making you feel good, you can tell me.”

He chuckled lecherously. “Just keep it goin’, mon.”

“If you insist…”

A while later, the fondling stopped and her head descended to his groin. Her moist tongue lapped against his cock like it was candy. It was impossible to deny that her spongy tissue felt incredible upon his flesh. Before long, her lips parted wide enough to fit around his girth. As he watched her swallow his manhood, he sighed with gratitude. So deep was her gullet that he could have been made to believe it was a bottomless pit. No woman had ever fit as much of him in their mouth before, leaving him to speculate if this was another feat of magic. Meanwhile, sounds of genuine indulgence emerged from her while she serviced him. “Mmm… mmmmmm…”

After several minutes, it became clear that she was in no hurry to finish. Her efforts, however, were only growing more intense as time went on. Soon her vulgar slurping became too much for him to withstand and he closed his eyes in surrender. When his cock began to thrum within her mouth, she sucked more fiercely than ever before, determined to consume every last drop of his would-be children. Once he was through, she lifted her head, licked her lips, and grinned like only a murderous psychopath. “Mmm… that was delicious…”

Arjak audibly exhaled. “First time I be gettin’ head from a demon,” he stated “Ya be leavin’ me wit a good impression.”

“I learned quite a bit from the sayaad,” she explained. “You’d be amazed at what they’re capable of.”

“Say-what?”

“Nevermind… Let’s get back to business, shall we?”

She leaned back slightly and scooted forward until her chest was aligned with his groin, then grabbed her breasts and pulled them apart just wide enough to fit his shaft between them. Squeezing them firmly, she started to undulate, grinding his cock with her bosom like a whetstone to a weapon. Her skill at this was no less impressive than what she had demonstrated with her other techniques. “It’s been so long since I felt something this hard inside me,” she confessed after a short time. “I can’t wait any longer.”

By now she had given his balls enough time to replenish. She crawled back up his torso and kissed him once again, then sat upright and positioned herself directly over the dome of his monolith. Her eyes closed and her head tilted back as she impaled herself upon it, enveloping every last inch until her lap rested upon his. “Oh… Arjak…” she moaned. “Your cock is perfect…” Finding the right cadence to rise and fall upon his appendage, she began to savor every second of their unholy conjugation. He had nothing to do but watch as she rode him into wave after wave of ecstasy.

Until now, the thought of copulating with a demon had never seemed appealing. She was likely responsible for untold pain and suffering, and he could still be the next victim added to her list. Nevertheless, there was no way to deny that she was an expert at making love. He was accustomed to taking control during intercourse, but her authority was a welcome change. Loa willing, his performance would be good enough for her to consider sparing him.

Her hands eventually settled upon his abdomen as her motions grew faster. He was due for a second orgasm and she was through waiting for it to arrive. “Yes… I feel it coming!” she exclaimed. She pursued the climax with desperate speed, bouncing on his lap with supernatural energy. All he could do was clench his teeth as the pressure built up in his loins. Then, at long last, they reached the point of no return. They came together, sharing a moment of bliss as their bodies convulsed from an electric rapture. The cry of pleasure she made was loud enough to wake the dead, but it still sounded like music to his ears.

After catching his breath, he peered down his body to observe their mixed fluids seep out from under her skirt. He had never given much thought to impregnating his partners in the past, but the idea of a hellspawn with his likeness being let loose on Azeroth was troubling. Fortunately, the chances of his seed being compatible with her womb were slim, or so he reasoned.

Once she was done with her theatrics, she hummed with exhilaration. “That was absolutely magnificent, dear. I’m glad I kept you alive.”

“Me too, mon. I tink I’d like ta stay on dis side o’ da earth.”

“Wasting a specimen like you would be outrageous. Anyway, I hope you’re ready for another round.”

He promptly discovered she was not bluffing. Before he knew it, her mouth was fastened to his enervated organ once more, and the cycle commenced a second time. When that ended, she initiated a third. As a troll, he had a hereditary advantage over other races, but even he could not recuperate fast enough to keep up with the insatiable witch. She paid little heed to his mortal limits, however, and continued to exploit his gifts without mercy. After what could have been hours, he lost track of how many times she had harvested his seed.

“Aww… Surely you’re not that tired, handsome. I’m not even close to feeling satisfied!”

“I need a drink…” he rasped, feeling as though he had been transformed into a withered husk.

“A drink? Fine, I suppose I’ll grant you that. I can’t have you dying this early.”

She dismounted him, leaving behind a sodden mess in her place. Still bound by chains, he listened as her hooves receded further into the sanctum. He realized too late that he should have specifically asked for water, and now there was no telling what sort of vile concoction she would bring him. It was difficult to believe his story would end here, shagged to death by a mistress of evil. There certainly could have been worse ways to die, at least.

As he lay there resigned to his fate, a loud shriek suddenly took him by surprise. The clatter of steel and the roar of flame could be heard beyond the veil of darkness. The battle was over within seconds, but it must have been fierce. Quietly, he waited for the outcome to be revealed. When a blood elf woman stepped into view, he inferred things must not have ended in the demon’s favor. His rescuer was blindfolded and dressed in strange leather, almost resembling a demon herself. She carried two crescent blades which looked quite lethal.

“Not what I was expecting,” she said in greeting. “It looks like you’ve been having some fun recently.”

“Did ya kill her?”

“Unfortunately not. She got away, but she won’t get far. It’s a good thing I came back here to search her lair, otherwise, you’d probably be stuck here for a very long time.” She walked over and began removing his shackles. “My name’s Raena, by the way.”

“Nice to meet ya, Raena. I’m Arjak.”

“How did a Zandalari troll end up here?”

“Long story, mon. Gonna need a drink first.”

“Fair enough.”

Once he was liberated from the shackles, she offered him her waterskin. He drank from it greedily, quenching a thirst unlike any he had felt before. It did not take him long to empty it, but she didn’t seem to mind.

“She really put you through the wringer, didn’t she? Eredar women are the worst.”

“Seems like ya have some experience.”

“Of course. I am a demon hunter, after all.”

“Well, I can’t be tankin’ ya enough for savin’ me life.

“Don’t mention it. I’m just glad she didn’t claim another life before I found her. What’s next for you, anyway?”

“I be headin’ home, mon.”

“Hmmm… My sister’s a mage in Dalaran. I’m sure she’d be happy to deliver you back to Zandalar, and you can tell me how you ended up here along the way.”

“Sounds good to me!”

Later that day, Arjak stepped through a portal onto the stone floor of Dazar’alor. He inhaled the familiar scent of home with a broad smile, grateful to have been born on such a beautiful island. He had reached the end of his journey thanks to his resilience, his wits, and, of course, his humongous cock. Now he could get back to his life as he left it, fighting and fucking on his own turf.