The Despero Intersection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ksennin
Ksennin
63 Followers

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" Fire asked, breathing on Ice's ear, as she hugged her closer, relishing the contact of the young girl's still-trembling body.

"Oh, Bea..." Ice whispered, blushing.

"We're sure now that ice powers or not, you're certainly not frigid," Fire said with a wicked grin.

Ice blushed even deeper, her usually creamy pale skin red with both her embarrassment and her recent excitement. In lieu of an answer, she kissed Fire with that shy devotion that Beatriz found so irresistible. They continued kissing, remaining still in each other's arms for a long time, savoring the moment.

"I had never thought it would be like that," Ice volunteered in a whisper, after what had seemed like an eternity of rapturous embrace, blushing again at the daring of her words.

"And it only gets better, believe me," Fire answered, smiling broadly, while she mussed Ice's short, platinum blonde hair.

"The intensity is almost scary..." Ice added timidly, breathing deeply.

"It is not the same for everyone, you know," Fire explained, rolling to a side and stretching sensuously. "Who knows? Maybe us, young, beautiful and superpowered, have it better than anyone else!"

"Don't go," Ice said. "Hold me a while longer."

"Sure, Tora," Fire said, pulling her friend close. "What is scary is to think that you never tried it before on your own."

"I don't know. I was afraid, I guess..." Ice mumbled. "My parents always..."

"Shhh..." Fire hushed her. Ice seemed so much like a normal girl that it was easy to forget that she came from an isolated Northern community of weird mystic origins. Still, it was hard to believe that even an Artic goddess had never ever tried to masturbate, much less have sex.

*Amazing... Sometimes I think I was barely out of diapers when I started myself,* Beatriz thought.

They had been close friends ever since Ice had joined the Global Guardians, and thought it had always been obvious that Ice's demure innocence was fully sincere, Beatriz had still been shocked to recently realize that her friend was still a virgin in every sense of the word.

Fetching naiveté aside, it was a damn waste of such a lovely sweet thing, Fire had thought, and when that Gardner jerk had begun to hit on poor misguided Tora, Beatriz had instantly decided that she would not let that pig ruin her friend's first time. His idea of romance probably included a sleazy porn movie and a truckload of beer, she knew, and he could have easily ruined Tora's appreciation of sex forever.

*I should have done this sooner.*

Fire had enjoyed sex with other women ever since the first experimentation at high school, but she had always been too fond of men in general to consider herself a lesbian. Such need for labels struck her as ridiculous, anyway. Still, she knew that had never felt as close, as intimate, with a man, as she felt with Tora. They were much more than just friends, or even sisters. They were complete opposites that complemented each other much like the whimsical play on words of their codenames indicated. That they had never made love before now seemed extremely stupid.

"I love you, Bea," Ice said, a twinge of fear in her voice, her body tensing noticeably.

"I love you, too, Tora," Beatriz whispered back, kissing her brow, smiling as she felt her relax again in their embrace.

"Can I now do it for you, too?" Ice asked.

**************************************

"Higher... There... Mmm... Nibble, just there..."

"Like this?"

"Don't talk with your mouth full. A bit harder," Fire instructed. "Oh, yes!-Your finger -slide it in now, and press up - No, arch it a bit -Yes! Mmm..."

Fire moaned in pleased delight as Ice's fingers and tongue pleasured her with eager enthusiasm. She felt entranced by the sight of the lovely Ice nestled between her legs, those pure blue eyes closed while she licked and sucked on Beatriz's sex. But while Tora was doing fine, despite her inexperience, and Beatriz enjoyed the sense of power of telling her exactly what to do, still she felt like she was missing something.

"Don't rush," Fire said, cupping her breasts and playing with her large, dark nipples. "Just do it like you like it yourself, um, like you would want it done to you... Mmmm... That's the idea."

Fire breathed hard and fast, moaning without inhibitions, as Ice's caresses took her to even higher excitement. She felt so close to orgasm, her sweat-covered body aching for culmination. She bit her lower lip in lustful longing, But while the pleasure continued undiminished, Fire began to feel frustrated as she seemed no closer than before to climax. She probably was too nervous, she thought, but she just seemed unable to reach the peak she needed.

"Faster, Tora, harder," Fire demanded, gritting her teeth. "Damn!" she cursed in Portuguese.

"Am I doing it wrong?" Ice asked, measureless hurt in her eyes.

"No, you're just perfect, amor. It's me..." Fire sighed. "You wouldn't have a dildo around? Oh, stupid of me-forget I asked-"

"I could improvise something."

"Uh?"

Before Beatriz's surprised eyes, ice began to form in Tora's hands, taking a long, cylindrical shape.

"Wow..." Fire muttered. Ice clearly had some very idealized ideas of a man's penis. But this surely had potential.

*******************************************

"What? You flared? Again? In Ice's room?" asked Beetle incredulously, while water fell all around them from the sprinklers on the corridor's ceiling. "Why?"

"It just happened, ok?" Fire answered irritably. "You think I wanted to torch Ice's room, too?"

"Man, first you incinerate your whole room over a cat, and a day later-"

"It startled me! It was a damn ugly cat!"

"Well, Gardner's ugly as sin, too, and I don't see you freaking around him," Beetle countered. "Not more than we all do, anyway."

"Don't pick on Guy," Ice complained timidly, trying hard to cover herself from head to toe with the charred remains of her comforter. "This wasn't his fault. I..."

"I had just cleaned!" protested Beetle. "Now the whole Embassy is soaked again!"

"You think I enjoyed burning up everything I owned?" Fire asked, trying to keep in place the skimpy towel barely covering her.

"Maybe you did it just to have an excuse to go shopping again!"

"Shopping? I spent my last dime yesterday! I can't even afford lipstick!"

"Oh, Bea, I am so sorry..." Ice said, looking down, her face flushed.

"Oh, seems like Kilowog found the controls already," Beetle said, as the water stopped, looking up redundantly.

"Tora, it wasn't your fault, I - Oh, mierda! I burned all your stuff too. Now we don't have a fucking thing to put on!"

"You really didn't fit into my things, anyway. You really stretched all those tops..."

"Yeah, whatever," said Beetle. "I'll get you gals some robes or something. Jeez, Max's really going to love this."

Fire looked incredulously as Beetle hurried down the corridor, going for the stairs.

"Something's wrong."

"You'll soon learn to control your newly enhanced powers, Bea, I'm sure."

"I didn't mean that," Fire said, frowning. "I'm standing here all wet, buck naked but for a towel that barely covers half my tits, I say that we have both become enforced nudists... And Beetle runs off to find us something to put on? That doesn't make any sense."

"I think it's very nice of him..."

"Exactly. That's why it's all wrong."

"Why?"

"That idiot has never missed the smallest chance to leer at some exposed flesh, and now he's a perfect gentleman? Just what the hell is happening here?"

**************************************

PART THREE: SOMETHING'S WRONG IN THIS HOUSE TODAY

"Here, have a towel."

"No, have this one, please."

"Mine's cleaner!"

"Thank you both," Wonder Woman said politely, taking Booster's offering.

"See? Women just despise pathetic grovelers," a smiling Booster whispered to Beetle. "You'll never get any being desperate."

"Diana, I'll take you to your room and you can change there," said J'onn, glowering at Booster and Beetle. "Some people should get busy before there is serious water damage."

"You alone are dry, J'onn," Princess Diana said, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, sorry. As a Martian, it still feels a bit of an extravagant indulgence to be all wet, so I must have unconsciously shielded myself psychokinetically."

"See? That finally explains the smell!" Beetle said with a grin, turning towards Booster.

"Allow me to apologize, Diana. I should have kept you and the others dry, too," J'onn continued.

"My Armani would have been grateful..." mumbled Maxwell Lord, walking off, towel in hand.

"Well! It figures!" said Fire, walking in, wearing a white terry-cloth bathrobe that may have fit her at age ten. The stare she leveled at the Amazon Princess could have easily withered up plant life or livestock.

"I can dry you off with my power ring, Toots," said Guy Gardner, looking over the wet Amazon. "Just let me take off those wet things first and-"

"I knew it! I knew it!" Fire said.

"You could've used your ring to keep off the water in the first place, Guy," Oberon interrupted, rather miffed that the sudden shower had not improved at all his embarrassing condition. "Made a giant green umbrella or something. Of course that would have required brains, so..."

"You onna death wish, Half-Pint?" Guy snarled. "Or did the water shrink your wits to match your body?"

>>>>ENOUGH!<<<< broadcasted the Manhunter in the telepathic equivalent of a slap, making all the Leaguers present wince.

"Please follow me, Diana," J'onn said in a soft voice amidst the sudden silence. "I hope you can forgive this childish behavior. The Earthling male brain seem to instantly turn off in the presence of a beautiful woman."

"No problem," Diana replied, blushing, as she began to walk up the main stairs.

J'onn J'onzz stood still for an instant, before following the Amazon.

*'Beautiful woman'? Did I really say that?* J'onn asked himself with embarrassed amazement.

"I'll go fix up some hot chocolate for her," said Beetle, running for the kitchen.

"An omelet! You can never go wrong with an omelet!" added Booster, following him.

"Ah, fuck it," spat Gardner. "My beer's getting warm. I'll better deal with it."

"Good riddance," Oberon said. "I'll go clean up, maybe another shower... You comin', Scott?"

"Uh, ah, no..." said Mister Miracle, his full bodysuit completely soaked. His eyes seemed unfocused, and he seemed unable to decide on which foot to settle his weight.

"Oberon, dear," said Fire, with a mischievous smile that would have made Mae West proud. "I took this robe from your closet. I hope you don't mind."

"Mmm? Oh, sure. Use it."

"How does it look on me?," she asked, leaning forward and to a side, displaying generous amounts of skin.

"Oh, fine, I guess," Oberon answered, shrugging. "Excuse me, I'm getting cold."

"Oh, great. THANK YOU!" Beatriz spat, and began to curse in gutter Portuguese through gritted teeth while Oberon left.

"Was that Wonder Woman?" asked Ice as she walked down the stairs, buttoning a loose-fitting man's shirt over drawstring pajama pants patterned with funny animals. "Gee, I had forgotten how tall she is."

"What else could scramble like that the meager brains of these prepubescent idiots?" Fire answered dryly. "Silicone, baby, and lots of it."

"Silicone?"

"You bet."

"Bea, I don't think-"

"It's all silicone, believe me, I know that subject," Fire huffed. "And she has no hips. Real women should have hips."

"Really? She actually seems very curvy for such an athletic type."

"HA! She's had enough liposuction to allow an army of plastic surgeons early retirement. And look at that outfit! Her tits must pop out every five minutes. Doesn't that spell 'slut' to you?"

"Didn't you tell me that if you had it, you should flaunt it?

"It's different! I was talking about US!"

"Why does she make you angry, Bea? I like her. She's nice."

"OH, SURE! YOU TOO! EVERYONE THINKS SHE'S NICE!" Fire said, smoke beginning to rise from her skin quite literally. "I could walk in here naked, with 'Please fuck me' tattooed on my ass, and they would all just talk about HOW NICE SHE IS!"

"You don't need to be jealous, Bea." Ice said, frowning with concern.

"Jealous? Me? Of that fat cow? DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!"

"But-"

"Those types are just image. I bet she's lousy in bed. And all those Amazons are surely dykes, too!"

Ice looked at Fire for an instant, and then she simply turned around and walked out.

*Oh, shit,* Fire thought, feeling like a complete idiot. She stomped her bare foot on the wet carpet and turned around to see Mister Miracle standing with a lost look on his face.

"What the fuck are you looking at?"

"I am Scott Free, Mister Miracle, the world's greatest-" he began uncertainly.

"I know that, you moron," Fire interrupted. "Why're you standing there like an idiot? The nice star-spangled girl get to you?"

"Excuse me?"

"Are you daydreaming about getting into Little Ms. Perfect's starry panties, too?"

"No," he answered. "Should I?"

"You wouldn't want to bed Wonder Woman?"

"No. Should I?"

"So you don't think she's prettier than me?"

"No-"

"AT LAST! A man with good taste!"

"-Should I?"

"You bet NOT!"

Fire smiled, and got very, very close to him. "You aren't saying that only 'cause you're married, right?

"No. Should I?"

"So you wouldn't really prefer to sleep with Wonder Woman there than with... let's say, me?"

"No. Should I?"

"You know, I'd never noticed before, but you're kinda cute, besides being smart...," Fire said in a low, throaty voice, running a finger over his broad shoulders. "It's such a pity that you're married, Scott, there're so many things I could've shown you."

"What things?"

"You're not afraid to find out?" Fire said, letting her hand go lower.

"No. Should I?"

*******************************************

"Thank you, J'onn," Diana said with another of her radiant smiles at the door. "I'll see you later."

"Uh, yes," J'onn said. He suddenly felt a strong urge to offer help in unzipping her top, so he turned around and left. "Later."

J'onn breathed out slowly as the guest room's door closed behind him.

Kilowog was standing there, a strangely modified vacuum in hand, as he sucked the moisture from the carpeting. His Walkman was playing some Reggae.

"Got any Oreos?" J'onn asked.

"Sure," Kilowog answered, producing an opened package from a pocket of his coveralls. "Still a few there. Go easy on them."

J'onn sighed, nibbling on the cookie carefully, mindful to make it last, knowing he had promised himself to cut back.

"She's cute, eh?"

"Uh?"

"I mean, she's too damned thin, for sure. Needs a couple hundred pounds more on them bones," Kilowog said. "But I dunno, I still find her kinda cute. Oh, well. Keep the stash, man." He shrugged and went on, mumbling the words to a Marley song.

J'onn frowned. Kilowog found Diana 'cute'? The massive alien's idea of cuteness started around Sumo wrestler levels. This both relieved and worried him. It meant Booster and Beetle were not getting to him and he was not going crazy. There was indeed something about Diana.

Entering his own room, J'onn fought off the urge to finish the Oreos, sat down lotus-like on his bed, relaxing both mind and body, letting his adopted form revert to his true shape, as he let his vision turn inwards.

Yes. The spark of desire was fading now, but it was still there. It was a surprising realization.

As a Martian, J'onn had always lacked any physical interest in human females. His shape-shifting powers allowed him to mimic humanity exactly, and his natural shape was basically humanoid, too, but even the huge Kilowog was in many ways more human-like than him. While Martian sexuality was also bipolar, it had no fixed genders for individuals, and J'onn's typical use of a male human-like shape was just a matter of convenience. His being sexually attracted to a human female was an absurd notion.

He was certainly not used to having an erection.

*Heavens, has it been THAT long?*

He had from their first meeting found Diana very interesting, recognizing her as an extraordinary individual. But it was one thing to admire her spirit and another to feel crude physical attraction. Had it always been there and he had noticed it only in the present casual circumstances? It was all very disturbing.

Going deeper into his self, he sought to isolate the exact source of the physical reaction, but failed.

After some thought, he let his mind flow outwards and sought Wonder Woman's room. He could feel her mind there, clear and bright as always, but he could not feel any telepathic coercion field surrounding her.

This needed investigating. The League was enough of a mess already. Sex could make everything worse.

**************************************

PART FOUR: THAT OL' BLACK MAGIC

"Just relax and enjoy it, honey."

Fire carefully lifted the soft penis, placing her slightly opened mouth on its side, letting her lips brush along its length as she moved slowly from tip to base and back again, exhaling softly as she did so, letting her breath caress the member as much as her lips. She moved back slightly and placed the member so its glans touched her red, pouting lips, and proceeded to guide it over the contours of her mouth, as if using a lipstick, finishing the caress with a gentle touch of her tongue. She then slid her tongue along the shaft's underside, from the tip, to its fully hairless base, coating the hand span of soft flesh with her saliva. As she ran her tongue along the rim of the glans, delighting in its perfect smoothness, she also noticed that his circumcision was truly unnoticeable. It was as if the foreskin had never existed at all.

She was pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness of Mister Miracle's penis. It lacked the slightest trace of those disagreeable smells or tastes of even her most hygiene-conscious lovers, yet she didn't feel the faint residues of soap and water of the recently washed. Even the hairless scrotum tasted impeccably, she noticed. And there were no evidences of shaving, either.

Thinking back with disgust at the filthy things some morons had expected her to take in her mouth, she could not help but relish such a perfectly kept penis. Knowing men, it was indeed a miracle.

She teased it for a while longer, caressing shaft and head with lips, tongue and hands, before finally opening her mouth to take it inside. She moved down on it, letting its length run over her tongue, while her descending lips enclosed its diameter, and then began to slide back and forth, gently applying suction on it.

*Let's see that pampered Amazon beat me at this,* Fire thought, as she worked her considerable skills on Mister Miracle.

Yet he still remained soft.

Fire frowned. She had seen this before. Married men often let their guilt get it the way.

"Don't worry, dear. It's ok. Just leave it to me."

It meant she had to work a bit harder, she thought, and continued her ministrations with passion, seeking to provide him with as much pleasure as possible.

Long minutes later, Mister Miracle's cock, saliva dripping from its whole reddened length, slid out of Fire's tired lips.

Still soft.

"Damn it! What is the matter with you?" she protested, seething with frustration. Her tongue felt leaden, her knees hurt from kneeling on the bare floor of the linen closet, and still this sorry piece of dead cock failed to react. "Do you know how many men would dream of having me blow them?"

"No. How many?"

"Lots! LOTS! Look at me! I'm HOT!" Fire raged, stiffly getting up. "Are you fucking impotent or what? No wonder Barda looks pissed all the time!"

"Impotent? No. I am fully functional."

"Yeah? Then get that cock hard, dammit!"

Ksennin
Ksennin
63 Followers