The Despicable Plan Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guessed he had just woken up because he had his nocturnal penile tumescence, in other words, morning wood. Since he was standing so close in front of me, I had a good look at his penis. It couldn't be larger than 15 cm (6 inches). I made a mental note of that. I needed this information for my next step.

But just as I was about to leave the scene, Shreya entered the bathroom again. She was still naked, but she was drying her hair with another softer looking towel. I stayed for a while. She must be medusa because I became a statue instantly and kept still. When she raised her arms, her breasts became perkier. Sumit had finished peeing. He turned around and just washed his hands, standing next to her and went back into the bedroom. He gave her a smile I guess because she smiled back. How could a man ignore such a beauty? If it were me, I would have showered her with thousand kisses every single day.

He doesn't deserve her.

Finally, it was time to set my next plan into action. For that, I needed more spare time and with that bloody clinic, I couldn't set aside enough time for my lust. For my work I had ignored my lust and now the tables had turned. My lust was driving me crazy in my old age. I cleared some formalities, transferred all my patients to able doctors and announced the closure of my clinic. I closed the clinic for good and accepted personal visitations only for extremely unavoidable cases.

Since I was 65 at that time, nobody was suspicious. They just assumed that old age had finally caught up to me and thought it was good for me to have some rest. Nobody could fathom the devil in my mind. The best part about it? I got to see Shreya more and interacted with her even more. She got closer to me and began sharing her feelings and problems with me. We also played card games often. But I could never bring myself up to approach her directly about my feelings. This is real life, not porn. A single uncalculated move could destroy my hopes altogether.

I used to pay close attention to what was going on behind the closed doors of their bedroom. I noticed that even though they didn't have sex very often, Shreya didn't seem to turn into a horny bitch. Guess that happens only in porn. So, I couldn't be that father in law who just catches his daughter in law masturbating and dangle the dong in front of her and then bang her hard. I needed to create a demand for which I would be the only supplier.

I do have a 20 cm long (8 inches) dick, easily a massive advantage compared to my son, but if Shreya wasn't horny, this monster can't get past her magical barrier. I needed a way to create lust in her. What better way than to use the same way that my wife had used to increase my sex drive! I realized that if she started getting sex constantly and started enjoying it and if it were to be stopped abruptly, she would "crave" sex. Although it is still debated, I believe that sex follows the same "reward system" as drug addiction due to the release of several hormones. Excessive sex should induce a sex addiction.

The hole I had made in the bedroom wall was useless because they never turned the light on during sex. Also, they fucked so quietly that I had to strain my ears to hear the rhythmic thumping. Nevertheless, after one such night of their pathetic sex, I found an opportunity to go through their garbage bin. I found a condom wrapper in it. The diameter appeared to be around 4 cm. Just to be sure, I checked online and found that the length of that condom is 6-7 inches and width about 2 inches. This tiny pecker can never induce lust in any woman.

I started mixing pills with my son's tea. You think those ads for penis enlargement do not work? I guess most of them don't, but I found one that worked for me. I didn't know how that would affect my son. But I didn't care. I had to try. What I did was very unethical, but I wasn't thinking with my brain anyway. I had stumbled across this pill from a doctor friend of mine who was a researcher. His team was working on many concoctions that could enhance the length and girth of the penis. The exact science behind it evades me, I'm a practitioner... not a medicine developer. Their clinical trials had suggested a growth in length by half an inch, however there was no guarantee for increase in girth. Since they hadn't shown any side effects, they were like ayurvedic medicines.

I had decided to give it a shot because, back in the days I was crazy for sex with my wife and she often pushed me by challenging my manhood and saying that I was not big enough. My hurt ego made me take the pills. The effects were astounding. I noticed an increase of about 3 cm after 6 months of use and my sex drive was on another level. Whether it was the pill's effect or my wife's escalating seduction techniques I was a bull on steroids. When that wasn't enough, I underwent the suspensory ligament division surgery to yank the remaining length out. I was apprehensive of scarring and deformation or insensitivity, but I was safe. All this increased my length from 7 inches to 8 and width to a staggering 6 cm. So far, there hasn't been any further development in pills that can increase dick length. So, I bought those pills available off the counter and started slipping it into my son's drinks.

It took about 8 months before I started noticing changes in their behaviour. One night, I could hear them being loud in their room. They were closer to each other and had started kissing each other even in my presence, although I must say it was just light pecking. It seemed like the pill was having a positive effect on Sumit. It made me envious that my son was pounding my Shreya. But I cursed him, thinking "enjoy it while you have the chance, I'm gonna steal her from you soon anyway".

Just to make sure, I found opportunity several days later to check their garbage bin again for condoms. To my surprise he was still using the same condom size. It didn't work? I had to make sure what was going on. So, I spied on my son in the toilet the next morning, waiting for him to pee. His penis was erect, and I felt that his penis had become more venous but there was no change in the size. I concluded that the pills had only increased his sex drive and hadn't changed his dimensions at all. So... for Shreya the size doesn't matter. Laughable. She doesn't even know what she is missing out on. ONCE, I need to fuck her ONCE to make her go head over heels for my dick. But I needed patience. All that mattered for then was the elevation of her sexual needs.

By the end of the year they were having sex every single day. Not only that, it seemed like they were trying new things. And best for me, they were using dim lights in the room. The hole I had drilled finally started becoming useful. I watched them every day and noted down what they were doing. On Wednesday, they tried 69, on Thursday she was doing reverse cowgirl followed by a titty fuck. Shreya looked happier and more energetic. Her clothes started becoming more and more revealing which was truly a treat to the eyes. She started wearing night gown more often.

Although, I wanted her to do that, now I regretted wishing it because the nightgown covered all of her body. It was only easy for them to fuck this way, but my enjoyment was blocked. The only time I could enjoy seeing her body was during her bathing. Although it was slow, her butt and calf became more toned and prominent. She was no lesser than a super model!

They also tried anal one day. It must have hurt a lot, coz she walked funny the next day. Just a 6-inch pecker doing that. Imagine what my 8 incher could do! But all good things must come to an end. Just as I had planned, because of an increase in sex-drive, Sumit had started getting distracted in his duties. He missed clinic hours, had become more irritable. The only thing he craved for was the sex. I remember that same feeling, but I had it under control. My son was a disappointment. He received several warnings from his supervisors.

This was the perfect time to drive him into withdrawal. As difficult as it is to make your penis bigger, it is easier to bring that energy down. There are several ways to cause erectile dysfunction, but the safest and most effective way is the use of diuretics. This dysfunction comes with an added bonus of loss in sexual drive. So, I replaced the enhancement pills with diuretics and waited.

One night in particular demarcated the demise of their sex life. He came home at around 9 PM and went straight into the bedroom. He had apparently eaten outside. The door was soon locked, and I looked through the hole. He sat on the edge of the bed with a patient file in his hand, lost in his thoughts. Shreya was wearing a blue baby-doll lingerie, looking hotter than the hottest flames, absolutely dazzling! She curled her hand around his neck. Sumit looked at her with drooping eyes and gave her a tired smile. She got the signal and nodded with a smile. The smile didn't reflect disappointment. It was an understanding smile. God bless her soul. My wife would have wreaked havoc if she was ready in lingerie to fuck me and I turned her down. This... This is what marriage looks like. But I had no sympathy. I was burning with envy.

Soon the couple drifted apart. Just as planned. I am evil. But I'm not sorry. Conscience had left me long ago.

But there was a final phase that needed to be implemented. That is- hoarding. Sumit could go out and drown himself in work, but being a housewife there was not much for Shreya to engage her mind. Hence, she had no way to suppress her lust. I needed to find a way to stop her from masturbating and releasing her lust. Women like Shreya wouldn't find it hard to release themselves using other tools in the absence of a penis. And if she got rid of that sex drive, then my window of opportunity would be missed. I had bottled up my sex drive for two decades, so it exploded like this. There was nothing that was pushing Shreya to bottle up her lust, so I needed to create conditions that would build her lust even more. So that when I give her a little push, her barrier would break. I could see her lust building up. She was becoming distracted and twitchy.

This plan was the hardest to implement. Even if I knew that she was masturbating, there was no way to stop her without raising suspicion. I could interrupt her once or twice, but I couldn't do it forever. One day, I saw her take an eggplant to her bedroom after serving me lunch. I quickly put my eye against the bedroom wall but couldn't see her. She had gone into the bathroom. I rushed to my room and uncovered the holes. She was sitting on the little chair but I couldn't see what she was doing. Her head was moving slightly but I couldn't hear the jingling of her bangles.

I need a new hole. Lower than the previous ones.

After nearly 15 minutes of seeing her head sway, I saw her get up. She was naked but had a towel on her shoulder. She came close to the wall through which I was looking and sat on the toilet. Then I heard the sound of water. She was washing her crotch for sure. She then got up, patted herself dry with the blue towel. She then proceeded to wear her bangles and then her nightgown. She picked up the eggplant and another towel that was placed on the floor. She looked at the eggplant for a while. It was glistening with her pussy juices.

She had used an eggplant to masturbate and not even a large one. It was just slightly thicker than Sumit's dick I think. Before she left the bathroom, I got back to the dining table and ate as quickly as possible. But she didn't come out to the dining room. I tiptoed to the bedroom wall and peeped in. She was fast asleep with the eggplant lying beside her. What a sensitive little girl. I pushed her door lightly, it was locked. She is too cautious. I can't just barge in and confront her about her masturbation.

I pieced it together in my head. She had taken the eggplant to the bathroom. Then she had laid a towel on the floor and removed her bangles to prevent any noise. Then she had let the water run in the toilet. She had undressed. And then she masturbated with the eggplant... without uttering a single noise from her mouth. I don't understand the towel on her shoulder. Maybe the wall on which she was resting her back was cold? I don't know. She was extra cautious about all this. There is no way that a normal porn scenario would work here. But the next time, I can't let her masturbate. I had to make that bathroom inaccessible. But before that I needed to make sure that the bedroom door couldn't be shut.

I made my first attempt at damaging the hinge of the door. Basic knowledge about chemicals has taught me that iodine, in a humid environment can rust steel. Getting iodine is not difficult for a doctor, especially someone as old as me. And humidity, after Taj Mahal that's what India is famous for. I attached a small pack of iodine to 2 of the four hinges on every door in our house to hide my intention. Repairing a door can be postponed if the door doesn't break completely. Not only the hinges, but I also put some iodine on the small bolt of the door. This significantly reduced the strength of the door. All I needed was some natural force to do the trick.

It took two days to complete this experiment. By the end of it all the doors were creaky as hell and it took considerable force to shut them fully. To damage the bolt, I had invited my cousins' grandkids to our house for a small party. I played hide and seek with them and hid in the bedroom and locked the door. I made howling noises from inside the room to rile up the kids. As expected, they pushed and kicked and punched the door with all their weight. The bolt cracked and the door flew open.

Shreya feigned anger at the kids, but she hadn't realized how angry she should really be. She will be angrier after a few days when she can't masturbate in the bedroom, nor in the bathroom because the bathroom is next. She did call a carpenter to get it repaired but he said, it was better to replace that door altogether because even the hinges were damaged. It would take two days. Probably, Shreya was discouraged by the hassle it would cause, she sent him away and postponed the repair for a later date.

In the meanwhile, I had blocked her masturbation twice. Once, while she was right in the middle of the act, I called her over to help me find a book that was urgently needed for a certain imaginary case I had cooked up. She must have been frustrated because she was noisily shuffling through my library and the storehouse. I enjoyed seeing her frustration and it only raised my hopes for the success of my plan.

Finally, it was time to make that attached bathroom off-limits. That was easier than breaking the door. All I did was mix a certain chemical to create hydrogen sulphide in the septic tank connected to that bathroom. This created a horrendous odour in that bathroom that could make one puke. We needed to call municipality to fix it but it would be days before that would be finished. To prevent the odour from coming into the bedroom, Shreya locked that bathroom.

She started using the other bathroom we have. The other bathroom right next to my room, but you don't have to enter my room to use it. I couldn't make a hole on that wall because the pattern on the inside of this small bathroom was pretty plain and any hole/ abnormality would be easily noticeable. Shreya's restlessness grew. She was no longer calm as she used to be. She appeared to have a reddish blush (probably out of frustration) on her face. She was also visibly distracted, for example, putting salt in tea or sugar in lentils. I guess she did try to masturbate in this bathroom as well, but whenever she started, I would start making busy noises in my room and around the dining room. Of course, I allowed her to masturbate every once in a while, because I didn't want her to get over her lust. She was under my invisible control.

Sumit and Shreya had stopped having sex by the time I broke the door. There was no intimacy left between them. Do I even deserve to be called a father? I destroyed my son's married life for my own lust. But I had no regrets. The outcome of all this will take me to the heaven that I had imagined. And that day was soon to come.

I jumped from the first floor of our building.

But I pretended to have slipped. The roof doesn't have safety rails because we don't have children in the household. I stood beside the water tank. Water overflows there quite often and the whole place is slippery. I stood at the edge for a while, questioning my madness. What if I fall at an awkward angle and die? No I had to make sure to land on my butt and fall on the hedges to cushion my fall. The hedges will lead to cuts and the fall will lead to bruises and a couple of broken bones. But I'm 65. What if I die! I decided, it isn't worth living if I can't get Shreya to look at me with an affection that is not daughterly in nature. This was the final step. I took the plunge. A rush of adrenaline and then everything faded to darkness.

I was brought back from the hospital with both legs broken and a fractured hand. I was alive.

Now that my legs and a hand was fractured, I was more or less a baby. I needed to be fed and taken care of. Adult diapers were bought for me. Sumit bought a new TV and installed it in my room. I lay in my room all day, in one position. Sumit had taken a leave for 7 days and he was helping me deal with my newfound disability. Shreya only fed me easy to digest semi-solid food. It tasted like shit but she was feeding me. So, I was grateful. Sumit dealt with my diaper and cleaning. But soon it would be time for him to re-join work. Then Shreya would need to do all that stuff. And then... she would come in contact with my dick for the first time. That would surely spark something in her. It must. Else all this would have been for nothing. I escalated her lust, it has to vent and I'm surely better than a fucking egg-plant.

I waited eagerly for that day. Sumit left for work. Right Shreya fed me lunch, I said,

"This is embarrassing but I need to pee"

"Sure thing father. Let me get the bedpan"

She brought the plastic bedpan that was lying next to my bed and placed it under my hips. I couldn't move my hips on my own so she supported my buttocks with her tender hands. Then she put a large towel covering my groin. She removed my diaper, under the towel and withdrew her hands. Then she smiled at me and said,

"There you go. Let me know when you're finished."

I intended to get an erection and spray my pee all over the place so that she would have to remove the towel and expose my dick but I couldn't get an erection.

Must be the meds that I'm on.

I should have demanded a urinal instead of a bedpan. That way she would have been bound to touch my dick. My flaccid penis flopped on the edge of the bedpan and I started peeing. After I was done, she removed the bedpan from under my hips by turning me to the other side. She obviously saw my butt, but there's nothing flattering about that. She then changed my diaper under the towel. Now I needed to focus on getting an erection.

It wasn't that hard. I just pictured that Thursday morning when I had seen Shreya take a bath for the first time. I got erect instantly. I waited for the next day. When I requested the bedpan, she repeated the protocol from the previous day. But this time my penis was semi-erect. So it lay jutted out on the edge. I held my pee for two seconds and shot powerful jets of urine. The towel started showing a patch. I felt the warmth of my pee on my crotch and under my hips.

"It's a mess. Ask Sumit to bring a urinal with him tomorrow"

Shreya looked visibly distressed but nothing had prepared her for what she was about to see. As a reflex, she removed the wet towel from top of my groin. There it was. My semi-erect penis laid in magnificent display. I looked at her eyes while she was trying to clean the mess. I had her. She stole several glances at my penis. Haha... I could smell success and pictured the future. I relaxed myself, while she brought another towel and dried my wet penis. She had touched my penis... but using the towel so far. No problem. Slow and steady. We've come this far. There's no turning back.