The Despicable Plan Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"

***

Present Day

"Are you even listening to what I'm saying?" shouted Shreya.

Dr. Ramakant's train of thoughts and recollection halted abruptly. And he had listened enough. He snapped back,

"What about you? You were hypnotised by my dick the moment you saw it for the first time, weren't you?"

Shreya was taken aback. This response did not correlate at all with whatever she had been saying. But it did hit a nerve. She wanted to speak but words just froze in her throat. She suddenly felt as if she had been drawn to the present moment. She sat on the sofa beside her father in law. He circled his hand around her shoulder and said, "I'm sorry. No matter how much I apologize it will never be enough. Everything was perfect... and then... "

Yes. Everything had been perfect. In the embrace of her father in law, Shreya had began walking a mental route to that fateful day. The thoughts that she had suppressed with such effort were now starting to resurface. That day...

***

Shreya's Flashback

"

That day when I first glanced at my father in law's penis it was flaccid. I wanted to look away from it and I tried to avert my gaze but it my eyes kept returning to that dark organ. There was something alluring about it. I knew my boundaries. I am not allowed to fantasize about men other than my husband, let alone his father! It's a sin. But the way that my sexual life had peaked all of a sudden and then vanished as a drop in the ocean... I was not thinking straight. I cleaned his penis using a fresh towel. While I was touching it, even though there was thick turquoise garment between my fingers and it, I couldn't help but notice the incredible bump it created in that region. I have seen only one penis before and it is nowhere that big. When I hold Sumit's penis, I can circle it completely and just the head peeks out of my fist. But this... just from that indirect touch I could sense that it was way bigger.

After our sexual life died, thanks to his job and responsibilities, I had unwittingly become fascinated with penis-shaped objects. I had masturbated a few times using eggplants and cucumbers. I used the smaller ones because that's how much Sumit's penis has stretched me. My frustration grew when my toilet started smelling like death gas. I couldn't even masturbate in my room because those brats broke the door! I still managed to satisfy myself a couple of times in the other bathroom but I was always on the edge because I didn't want to be noticed by my father in law. He is a good man and I respect him a lot. I didn't want to have any negative impression on his mind. God bless him, he must have suffered so much while he was bed-ridden.

So, when I got a look at his penis... I couldn't resist. I wanted to see it again and again. But I dared not cross that threshold.

I was waiting for the next day. To get a better look at his penis. He had asked for a urinal. I didn't know what it was but when Sumit brought one home, I realized that it's like a bottle in which bed-ridden patients pee. The next day I waited for father to call me for help with peeing and he did. At around the same time as the previous day he called me. He said,

"Really embarrassed about what happened yesterday. I made a mess and you had to clean it up. So troublesome."

"It's alright father. It's not your fault. But today I have this urinal with me. Let me help you."

"Umm... my hand is in plaster. Do you know how to use it?"

"It doesn't seem to be that difficult."

"Well, go ahead then."

I sat next to him and removed the sheet covering his body. He was wearing the diaper that I had helped him wear. I removed it and kept it aside. I laid him on his right side because that arm was uninjured. This position made me bend over his body and my breasts rested on his hips. Then, with my heart beating fast, I held his penis between my thumb and index finger and lifted it to position the head at the urinal opening. His penis was heavy. I didn't know they were supposed to be heavy. Seeing little penises of children bouncing around, I always imagined penises to be light. Sumit's penis didn't correct this perception for me.

After 2-3 seconds father shot a jet of urine right at the bottom of the urinal and his penis recoiled. The stream was so powerful that I almost lost grip of the urinal. With every pause between the jets his penis would jerk, as if it was a shotgun. The sound of the jet on the now, half-filled urinal filled the room. When he was done, I removed his penis and shook it twice against the lid, out of instinct. I think it did something to him because his penis became a bit harder and thicker. I guess the shaking aroused him a bit.

This became a daily ritual. I would just stare at the penis, trying to contain my awe. It aroused me so much! Probably because it was the first time I saw a man's penis while peeing. It was a raw feeling that had no parallel. This arousal would build up in me. I tried to get Sumit to fuck me at night, but he would return too tired to do anything. Without a vent, I had to resort to masturbating. Since that bathroom still smelled like shit, I used the other one next to father's room. Could he hear my soft moans and heavy breathing over the noise of running water? I make sure to remove my bangles every time before I engage in this sinful activity.

After seeing father's penis, I tried a bigger eggplant which I judged to be about the same size as his organ. But it just wouldn't go in. I thought father's penis could never enter me... it was just too big. I was ashamed of thinking such heinous thoughts but I was helpless. I was in a state of internal turmoil and suppressing it only stressed me more.

So, I gave up to the temptation and began fantasizing about my father in law's penis.

I tried my best to keep his face away from my fantasy. But that didn't last longer. By assisting him in his body wipes, I had got a fair idea about how it would feel to embrace his naked body. He was not well-built. He looked rather slim, unlike Sumit who is muscular. But he had an advantage where it mattered the most. I would use a smaller cucumber to masturbate because a bigger one wouldn't fit but the face belonged to father. I was having some of the most powerful orgasms ever and as it turned out, I was getting more and more addicted to masturbating while fantasizing about father. I was sure that if he found out about that he would throw me out of the house, thinking I am a terrible, characterless daughter in law.

After about 6 weeks he had recovered significantly. He could take full baths but needed to be assisted to the bathroom. He didn't need to diaper anymore because I was able to help him go to the toilet. I feel ashamed even thinking about this, but I enjoyed helping him go to the toilet. Sexually. He never struck me as "manly" before but over the past couple of months he had reached the peak of manliness in my eyes. That raw penis. It was like an alluring but poisonous fruit. I was like an insect charmed by this fruit, if I got a bite of it I would die.

The daily routine had become something like this. At around 10 AM it would be time to give him a bath. I took baths early in the morning as is my habit. Then prepared breakfast for everyone. After helping him with his bath I would cook lunch. I had become comfortable seeing him naked in the first week itself. I loved to see him naked but had to hide my excitement because he is a respectable man with strong sense of dignity and value. Being a doctor, he used some smooth-talking to diffuse the tension of the situation. On the very first day that I took him to the bathroom for the bath he had said,

"You've been taking care of me very well and I am proud of you. Now you're almost like a nurse, just without a license. But thankfully this is just a normal bath, not administering injections."

I smiled shyly.

I first helped him transfer to the small plastic chair in the bathroom. He was only wearing a cotton towel. So I removed it, anticipating the magnificent dick. It never ceased to amaze me. Then I took a wet towel, dipped in hot water and started scrubbing from the neck. I wanted to jump right to his dick, but I controlled my impulse. I worked my way down towards his thigh and scrubbed it gently, to avoid giving him any pain. Finally, it was time to clean the penis. Since it hadn't been cleaned for a long time, it had a sort of smell that my brain registered as pungent and repulsive, but my heart thought it was delicious. I hesitated before touching it not because it was disgusting but because I had to hide my excitement and pretend to be shy at that moment, not to give away the sinful daughter in law that I had become.

"It's alright. It's just another organ. Nothing to feel awkward about. But I understand you're from a traditional Indian family and might find it against your values to touch another man's genitals. You are after all not a real nurse." He said very calmly.

"It's not that... I... I will... clean it. You are like my father. There is nothing wrong in it"

I hope so.

I placed my left hand under the thick cock and used the wet towel in my other hand to rub it gently. I started with the base and moved towards the tip. Soon I had forgotten that I was supposed to be shy and inadvertently gripped the cock in my hand fist. Midway between the base and the tip, the cock was the thickest. While gripping it tightly, I was probably trying to measure it up. I had never got the opportunity to go this far. I tried to touch my index finger with my thumb but there was at least a centimetre gap between them. I was aware that I needed to continue scrubbing him and not completely lose my mind on the cock like a nympho. So my other hand was now scrubbing the area where the thigh meets the groin. My attention returned to the cock. It is that thick... my fingers can't even circle it fully. Sumit's penis was a different shape. It has a uniform thickness of the shaft while the head was bulbous and thicker. But the shaft was thin. Her thumb would overlap on the index finger when she gripped it tightly. But here in her hand was a semi-erect penis that defied her force so casually. Then it struck her.

It wasn't even erect!

This realization dawned on me that I had so far never seen father erect. Yet it was such a formidable form. What does the real monster look like? Should I try to stimulate him right now to see how it looks like? I had a fight inside my mind. Values vs lechery. Bondage vs liberation. While I was having these thoughts father said,

"It is enough cleaning for today. Pour the water and let's call it a day."

Had he sensed my thoughts and put a brake on it!

My face burnt with embarrassment. I was sure I had offended him. He had seen right through me.

I said, "yes father."

And then I poured the water on him. The water had already become cold. When the water fell on his cock, it became flaccid. The dragon that was raising its head went back to sleep. But it had left my mind obsessed over what his erect cock would look like. Would it become bigger than now? Or would it just become stiff without growing? I decided to find out about it gradually.

Everyday while giving him his bath, I would become a slight bit bolder and try new things. The target was to arouse him slowly and some day see his erect penis. While scrubbing his penis I had started to rub it more rhythmically and experimented with twisting it slightly. I know it wasn't necessary to spend that long on his penis but he didn't complain so I didn't stop. Then one fine day it happened. While I was scrubbing his penis, I had the idea of cleaning his balls. I had never tried that before. So while cleaning his crotch I moved my left hand further downwards until it was rested on his left ball. Then very gently with my right hand still covered with the towel, I massaged his balls. Sumit's balls were sensitive, would father feel the same? Then I saw it! His cock twitched when I did that and became a bit stiffer.

I dared not look at his face right then. So I continued to play with his balls. Occasionally, I would also move my left palm to stroke the bottom of his shaft, all while pretending to clean him. Gradually, his cock became erect. Yes... and what a monster it was! I cupped the shaft with my left hand to feel its weight and squeezed it a bit. There must have been at least 3 cm gap between my index finger and thumb. The length increased by another inch. How big is it really? Easily over 8 inches I thought. Was it even possible for humans to be that big? He was a bull! And because his body is lean, it appears to be enormous! I had seen it all. I quickly wrapped up the cleaning and began to pour water on him. His cock didn't become flaccid this time. Even while drying him, it wasn't flaccid, nor did it go down when I dressed him up in the cotton dhoti. It pitched a tall tent.

That day during lunch, there was palpable tension on the dining table. I didn't know what to tell him. He probably was angry with me for doing such lewd, sinful things.

He broke the silence.

"Shreya... what happened in..."

I interrupted him. "I'm sorry father. I didn't mean to..."

"No... I am sorry. You shouldn't have seen me like that. As a father the way my body reacted to your touch... it is sinful."

"But father... I don't mind it. It is very natural I think."

"You're right. It is natural. I'm an old man but still a man. But I don't mean to make you uncomfortable like this."

"I wasn't uncomfortable at all. I just consider it my duty to assist you in your old age. That's the prime duty of a daughter in law. I don't have a mother in law. But if I did, I would do anything to make your lives comfortable."

"You are a very good daughter in law. Exemplary."

The tension was broken. We just talked about stuff of sexual nature so casually. And then our conversation drifted in another direction.

I had only initially thought about fantasizing about father, but I had never imagined crossing the threshold over to having sex with him. That was a total taboo for me. Things developed gradually over the next couple of months. Father and I had come closer than before. The bathing sessions had brought us closer. I was giving him an erection every day now while pretending to be a good girl and enjoying the process a lot. I thought he too enjoyed it. So, I would focus on his balls more. That was his sweet spot. But one day while having lunch, he said,

"There is something I've been meaning to tell you."

"Yes father... what is it?"

"It's about the bathing sessions."

My heart skipped a bit. He continued eating.

"You see... I'm glad that we are no longer shy about me getting an erection and it has become a normal thing for us. But I would like you to stop taking it so far."

This is it... the end of the line. He has seen through me and is disgusted with me.

He continued, "When a man is aroused, he needs to do something with that energy. Usually, he just masturbates and releases that energy. But you know, I'm in no condition to masturbate myself. This arousal with the lack of masturbation hurts. If this goes on any longer I will probably go crazy from frustration."

I couldn't think of anything. I was so selfish! I was only thinking about my fantasies and teasing this god-like man while he is unable to do anything. I felt ashamed with myself. I couldn't bring myself to say anything.

"So I think it is better if you didn't clean my..."

"I will help you masturbate." I blurted out without thinking.

"Excuse me?" he said.

I felt terrible for having used him as a tool for my fantasies. I wanted to give something back to him and I couldn't think of any better way. I guess this was just a way for me justify what I was going to do. I was curious about that cock... I wanted it inside me. But that is a threshold that neither of us can cross. So I will go only this far. That's what I thought.

"Yes. I think it is nothing to be ashamed of. You are a man, father. You have needs I understand that. I guess if you were well, you could satisfy yourself but at least for now I can help you with it. It is my fault that I didn't clean you in a careful way that you got aroused and are now in pain. So it is my duty to make it right." I couldn't believe the bullshit that I was spewing right there.

"wait... are you sure about that? I mean I could surely use some help but I don't want this to affect our relationship."

"It's no problem father. Don't overthink. Just sit back and relax. Today in the afternoon I will help you out."

I don't know what was going on in his mind. But sure was horny. I decided to masturbate after helping father. I heated some mustard oil in a small bowl to be used as a sort of lubricant and in India we also use it for nourishing muscles. I took the warm oil and opened the door to his room. He was laying there on the bed with a gigantic tent under his dhoti. Evidently, he hadn't stopped thinking about it and was waiting for it. I can't blame him. Which man wouldn't? I lifted my nightgown to my knees and sat next to him. Then I said, "here father... let me help you."

I removed the dhoti to reveal his cock in all its glory. In the bright light of this room, all the veins were clearly visible on it. Its rugged terrain aroused me instantly and I clenched my pussy to control myself. I was already wet. I could feel it. I took some oil in my palm and rubbed it on his shaft. His cock twitched. Then I started rubbing it from tip to the base very gently, almost with tickling intensity. When his entire penis got covered in oil, it reflected light in such angles that it looked scary. Just like bodybuilders in my village before wrestling. I then tried to hold it with one hand, but I couldn't get a tight grip. So I put both my hands to work. Even when both my fists stood on each other, they couldn't cover his entire length. I moved my hands in a twisting fashion along the curved surface of the rod while simultaneously moving it up and down the length.

Occasionally I would give some attention to the head and rub it with my oil covered palm. When the oil had almost been absorbed by his penis and my palm, I paused to take some more oil. At that moment I glanced at father, his eyes were closed, and his chest was protruding away from the bed, breathing heavily and groaning. He was surely enjoying it. On the other hand, my pussy was soaked, and the heat was rising through my groin towards my navel. Then I went for the masterstroke. I cupped his balls with my oil-doused palm. His cock just jerked violently. He didn't cum. I didn't want him to cum. I wanted this to continue. I wanted this to cross the threshold. I wanted him to make the first move. My ass was next to his chest, pointed towards his face. I wanted him to rip my clothes and take me.

He made the anticipated move. While groaning and breathing loudly, he clenched the heap of my clothing bunched near my knees. I felt it. I tightened my grip on his cock to indicate that I was ready. His hand slithered under my night gown, reaching towards the garden of Eden. Would he stop there? Or would he pluck the forbidden apple. The room was becoming less bright for me as my eyes were then partially closed. His hands followed the heat and caressed the inner part of my thigh, but he would do that and then immediately withdraw his hands to the back of my knees. As if trying to control himself from a moral debauchery. After few rounds of hesitation, he started rubbing my inner thighs. His eyes were still closed.

I don't wear bra or panty at home, so my pussy juices had leaked down my slanted thighs despite my best efforts to keep them in. He spread the fluid more around my thighs and finally put his palm on my pubic hair. His palm's movement made a rustling sound similar to what cats do with carpets. I have thick pubic hairs so he had plenty of vegetation to play with. His fingers twirled the hair and rubbed more of my pussy juice on them. He was playing with me. Teasing me. He still hadn't touched my pussy. Perhaps he was waiting for another signal. The way I was sitting my left thigh rested on my right thigh and there was some part of the nightgown stuck between the gap. I raised my left thigh a bit and left it like that. This was the signal he was waiting for.