The Destruction of April - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe I should leave this one here a little longer," he muses. "I'm supposed to be teaching you a lesson, after all. It's not much punishment for stealing if you're cumming your brains out and having fun."

"I'm not," I whisper. It's hard to talk after everything. "Please take it off, Sir, please, it hurts so bad. I won't do it again Sir, I swear!"

He complies. The blood rushes back into my clit and I cry out again, thrashing in my bonds as though I can shake off the pain, but there's no helping it. "Does that hurt?" Clint asks, his tone mock-soothing. He rubs my abused little clitty, just hard enough to straddle the line between soothing it and aggravating the pain further. Time loses all meaning for me, the overwhelming sensation takes me on a ride with no easy way off. I buck beneath his hands, though I can't tell if I'm trying to force myself into his touch or away from it.

Eventually I settle down, exhausted. He hasn't stopped rubbing my clit so I still whimper with every breath, but I otherwise lay there limp, defeated. "Atta girl," he says, seeming pleased with himself more than me. "Do the crime, do the time, eh? Lucky you, getting all of this over with in just a few hours with me." A few hours? I start to sob as I realize it's not over yet, not even close.

Clint's radio starts squawking again. I don't know how he manages to make out what they're saying, it's all static to me, but he agrees to head over right away. "Don't you worry, April. I'll be back before you know it," he reassures me. "Until then, I think I've got just the thing to keep you busy..."

He rummages around for a moment before finding a length of twine. He grabs one still-erect nipple, the left one, and quickly loops the twine around it a few times, tightly enough that the tip starts going a shade darker right away. I whimper softly as he tugs on it experimentally, then runs the twine down to my left foot. He forces my foot upright, angling my big toe towards my nipple before looping the twine around it so that it's taut, tying it off with a smirk. I don't entirely understand what's going on until he finishes doing the right one just the same, and I realize the predicament I'm in.

As long as I keep my feet raised as much as possible, my toes upwards towards my chest, there's a minimal amount of tension in the line. But if I relax my foot at all, the full pressure of it is put on my aching nipples. Actually putting my foot in a rest position would mean stretching the poor nipple several inches from its previous position on my chest, further than I think it will be able to go. If I sit up a little that could help, but it's not easy to sit up in the splits, with your hands in a reverse prayer, after just getting the fucking of a lifetime. Even if did manage, that would only transfer the strain from my calves and feet to my back and core.

A few minutes of this won't be too bad, but there's no telling how long this call will take him. "Please don't leave me like this," I beg. Clint only smirks broadly at me.

"Don't worry, April. By the time I finish with you, you'll be begging to be left alone like this," he promises me on his way out the door.