The Destruction of Kaylee

Story Info
Young college coed gets used by the Professor.
4.5k words
4.23
27.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 29th of June started off as just another day in Kaylee Adams' life at St Bart's college within Durham uni, however by the end of the day Kaylee would never be the same again...

Kaylee was a normal 20 year old on the surface - had all the 'usual' groups of friends, some from her old secondary school turned sixth form - some newer friends which she had made during the two years she has attended St Bart's college - a prestigious part of Durham university studying history.

Kaylee was of average height and curvy. Just slightly on the wrong side to be considered sexy by societal norms. She was pretty but relatively average. Long wavy brown hair that hung loose to her waist and big doe like golden-brown eyes.

In late June Kaylee was looking forward to going home for the summer, going out more with her friends from her secondary school whom she wouldn't have seen since Christmas and maybe seeing what her hometown had to offer in terms of men since she'd left for the previous academic year.

'Hi Kaylee, looking forward to the end of the year?' her head of history, Professor Shaw cheerfully commented as he passed her in the grounds. Professor Shaw was a great history teacher, one of the best in fact, and Kaylee was always particularly a big fan of him. Not only was he a great teacher but he had an aura around him, of knowledge, of power. One which Kaylee had been finding increasingly difficult to push to the back of her mind in his lessons.

Not to mention how handsome he was. Constantly voted hottest Professor by the female student population. He was 35, the youngest male professor at the University. With shaggy blonde hair, blue eyes and a sharp jawline combined with a tall trim body, and sparkling wit, almost all the young girls had tried throwing themselves at him.

'Hi professor Shaw, yes definitely! It's been quite a hard year,' Kaylee replied as she could feel the slightest hint of a blush spread across her face, 'I really could do with letting my hair down..' she let the sentence linger there deliberately to see how the Professor would react, but he sidestepped her invitation and answered matter of fact with 'Yes, well I'm sure you will get the opportunity at home...just like you have had here by the sounds of it'.

Taken aback slightly, Kaylee was defensive in her curt retort of 'what do you mean by that?' perhaps her reply was a bit sharp, but just who was he to imply her to be some kind of slut? Yes sure she had slept with a few boys and has a certain need...but everyone has their kinks don't they? Does he know about hers?

'Oh nothing!' exclaimed the Professor 'I just meant that during your down times I'm sure you've enjoyed yourself, in terms of going out etc no offence meant Kaylee'

'Okay...well, I guess I'll see you in the final lecture of the year tomorrow Professor,' Kaylee mumbled, blushing as she was walking away - she still felt hurt by this implication, that she somehow had a reputation of being some kind of whore. She was also embarrassed that this man she had been trying not to lust over in class knew it.

That evening Kaylee lay awake replaying all the significant relationships she's had and all the common factors. Mainly that in order to truly enjoy the sex she had to be treated badly, not beaten up but just made to feel like a cock hungry slut, a whore that would do anything for sex, for a man to be inside her as hard as he can and just leave her after he's finished.

At the beginning each of her boyfriends thought this was great, they could do exactly what they wanted with her and she would cum hard as they used her as they saw fit, oral, anal, cumming wherever they liked, it was all such a big turn on for her. This generally got to around the 6 month stage before Kaylee got bored, wanted more than her boyfriends were willing to give her; being tied up, used by more than one man at a time, DP...they just wouldn't go that far.

So she inevitably cheated on them...and the cycle had just ended with her latest boyfriend Will. He thought all his Christmases had come (haha) at once when he met her on a night out - she went home with him and let him do anything to her that he wanted...so he kept returning and eventually they found that they had a love of history and music in common, and so they dated and become 'exclusive' shortly after.

However around the 6 month mark Kaylee was getting a little bored, yes Will still pushed her buttons but she needed more. She needed a different cock inside her. Or more than one. Will wasn't up for that at all and so inevitably after trying to deny herself for a couple of weeks Kaylee cheated on Will. He still has no idea who it was, in fact it was another professor at the college, an English teacher. Professor Jones who is in his late 30s, well-built and had so much power. She couldn't resist him when he let his hand brush across her thigh in an extra credit module lecture she was in.

She made sure she was the last one left in the lecture hall but instead of leaving she closed the door from the inside, at this stage both Kaylee and the professor knew exactly what was going to happen. It had been building for weeks. Little touches, a smirk and wink here or there.

Without speaking Kaylee strode over to the professor's lecture desk and hitched her spring dress up over her ass, revealing her little thong which she hoped he would see.

The Professor hungrily stalked over to her and kicked her feet apart pushing her legs as wide as they would go, then pulled her thong down and off down past her heels with one hand, throwing it across the hall.

'You've wanted this for a while haven't you Kaylee?' The Professor murmured as he stroked his hand across the quivering cheek of her ass. He knelt before her pussy which was already wet at the thought of what he's going to do to her, at how hard he's going to fuck her, how slutty he's going to make her feel.

'I have professor. I've dreamed about it. About you fucking me in all my holes. I've wanted you to bang me so hard I don't know where I am. I just want you to use me like you can't use your wife , like I'm your private fucktoy who will just take your cock passively and love i-'

Kaylee hadn't finished the sentence but Professor Jones had already stuck his tongue in her pussy as deep and as hard as he can straight away his hands hard on her hips. Kaylee held herself steady on the desk as she quivered and let out a moan; this is exactly what she'd hope for, him just using her as he pleased.

She hungrily wanted more - more of him inside her. 'Fuck me like I know you want to' she whispered as he tasted her wetness now dripping down her onto her heels 'fuck me now please' she begged, her juices running down her calf and over her ankle.

The Professor stood up from kneeling and walked round to the other side of the lecture desk, grabbed her face and looked her straight in the eye.

'No. Do you think a cheap slut like you will be able to tell me how and when to fuck you? This isn't how this works. I make the rules. I say how I use you, when I use you and when I'm done. You don't get a say in this you little whore.' Professor Jones stated. He was so matter of fact about this it turned her on even more, he was going to do exactly as she wanted but on his terms. Kaylee was so turned on by this she couldn't control her hips fucking air - looking for friction.

He stayed to the side of the desk and pulled her over so she was laid horizontally across the desk with her face at his hip level.

He unzipped himself and held her face in both hands as forcefully Professor Jones shoved his cock down Kaylee's throat. He wasn't the biggest she'd ever taken but the force behind it made her gag a little and a couple of tears formed at the edges of her eyes. 'Tearing up on the first suck Kaylee? Thought you'd be better than that you slut. I bet you've sucked a few cocks in your time,' sneered the professor as he pulled himself out of Kaylee's mouth while still holding her face and back in again, making her gag in the exact same fashion.

What he couldn't see was how wet this was making Kaylee, between her legs she could feel herself getting wet as she lost herself in being used - he was doing as he wanted with her, as brutally as he wanted and she was loving it. She felt like a fuck toy of his only to be used for his pleasure and it just made Kaylee crave him inside her pussy even more.

'Dammit!' muttered the Professor as a familiar Apple ringtone shot around the room.

With his erection protruding from his jeans he let go of Kaylee's hair and went to his jacket pocket. It was his wife Linda. She never calls him at work so this must be urgent. 'Wait here you little cumbucket. Don't fucking move' he whispered in Kaylee's ear as he went out of the room to take the call, tucking himself back into his jeans as he went.

While he was gone Kaylee internally debated the moral implications here - before she cheated on boyfriends with other men, she didn't particularly have a problem with that as she got bored and when the sex gets boring...well. But this was different; one he was a professor at her uni and two he was married with kids! She felt once she's gone down this road once it's a line you can't uncross...just like her legs which are soaking wet from her longing to have him inside her...

'I've got to go.' No explanation from him just four words and he grabbed his jacket and laptop and left. Leaving Kaylee sprawled across his lecture desk and so wet from this she finished herself off there and then on the desk. She was thinking about how she wanted him to hold her ass open whilst he fucked her - to put his fingers in her whilst he fucks her ass, to taste herself off of his cock...mmmm...she shuddered as she came quickly and hard on her fingers imagining all the things he would've done to her.

'There will be a next time' Kaylee thought to herself over the next few days, we will see each other across the hall and we'll pick up where we left off. But there was nothing - no looks - no brushes of hands in his lecture - nothing. It's like she didn't even exist!

At the end of the professor's normal lecture - again Kaylee was deliberately the last one out, and again she shut the door from the inside.

'Why don't we...carry on where we were so rudely interrupted last time Professor?' Kaylee asked in a low voice as she began to walk over to the desk again - this time she had a little skirt on which barely hid her red French knickers - 'I know you had lots of things you wanted to do to me...'

'Get out. I don't want to speak to you alone ever again - I will continue to teach you but we will never be alone unaccompanied again,' flatly stated the Professor - 'I'm not going to risk my marriage for a cheap thrill, you're going to have to find someone else to fulfil your desires here.'

And that was that. Kaylee closed the door behind her and went back to her flat share utterly humiliated. That.was.that. That was how she cheated on Will but didn't even get the full slutty treatment she wanted...

A fitful night's sleep later and Kaylee was walking into Professor Shaw's final lecture of the year - normally attendance is poor because everyone has already sat their exams and is more a symbolic event where they look at next year's potential material but no one else was here...just her and the Professor - who was standing behind the lecture desk.

'Hi Kaylee. You may notice there is no one else here today. This is because the real end of year lecture is actually next week, this is only in my diary and yours, I amended your timetable on the Uni system. Do you know why?'

Kaylee's heart dropped; had she not been studying well enough? She felt that she had done okay in the end of year exam and her course work was fine, not going to be a first but she had hoped for grades this year that would support a 2:1 for the final year of her degree. 'No Professor I don't really have a clue - is it my history work? I've been working as hard as I-'

'No it's not academically related Kaylee - it's more...delicate than that' the Professor lowered his voice as he locked the door behind her.

'You see - my comment about letting your hair down yesterday wasn't exactly without meaning - I heard about you and Professor Jones...'

Professor Shaw's words faded away from Kaylee at that stage and she panicked - what if he told his wife - she could be kicked out of her course and he could lose his job - is it a criminal offence to take advantage of a student!?!?

'Kaylee?' Professor Shaw was stood in front of her now, 'are you okay? I'm not going to tell anyone if that's what you are worrying about...' he murmured kindly his deep voice rolling in waves over her, calming her frazzled nerves.

'Who did you hear it from?' she asked blushing, her eyes on the floor.

'Word gets around for these type of...activities...and I know that we have a connection together,' Kaylee's eyes snapped up to his handsome face. He was smirking at her now, 'I can feel it. So...what's going to happen is this, you are going to let me use you in the way you let Professor Jones used you; and I will keep my silence. Seem okay?' he almost sounded caring. But the smirk on his face and glint in his eyes said otherwise. 'Of course it does! You love men, you love cocks inside of you, you love it!' Professor Shaw almost broke into a laugh as he answered his own question with a finality which told more about her apparent reputation than any lewdness of the offer.

'So...why don't we start by you getting on your knees in front of me' Professor Shaw drawled, gesturing to Kaylee the area just behind the lecture desk.

'Okay so this is bad...really bad' thought Kaylee 'but at the same time...I've wanted to do this for so long...it might actually be amazing...' as she crawled on her knees to the area indicated. 'Maybe I'll be able to finish him quickly and then get out of here... I can finish school and never see him again,' she thought to herself.

Professor Shaw stood over her and slowly put his finger in her mouth, waiting for Kaylee to slowly suck it, her tongue dancing over his index finger - then sharply took it out again - to repeat the process with two, three and four fingers...on the fourth one he commented 'you really can use that mouth can't you, you dirty little slut?' Kaylee nodded with her mouth full of his fingers and her saliva dripping down her chin.

'Don't think I'm not going to use you as brutally as seemingly other professors and other students have Kaylee - we fancy each other yes but that just means I'm going to do what I want to do harder and faster...you are going to be owned by me - whatever I ask you will do, whatever hole I want presented to me - you will comply- is that understood?' He spoke calmly, his blue eyes glinting.

'Yes Professor' numbly replied Kaylee - though she can already feel herself getting tingles under her dress which skims her thighs...she can already feel how much she's going to enjoy this...

'Good. Bend over the desk and take those slutty knickers off which everyone can see through your dress anyway,' barked the Professor 'you are such a slut and just want to advertise it don't you? Was that for me today? Or for any other man who looked your way?' he asked mockingly.

Kaylee did as she was told and bent over the lecture desk and slowly pulled down her crotchless red knickers (which Professor Shaw had got spot on - they were for anyone really who she went home with that evening)

Professor Shaw stood behind her and flipped her dress up so she was completely naked from the waist down. 'I'm going to really enjoy this...but the thing is you are too Kaylee, because the harder I fuck you, the more sore I make your ass and the rougher I fuck your pussy, it all makes you cum doesn't it? It all feeds into your need to be used, need to be lusted after by men to get you off then when they're done you are left as a cumdump. It get's you off doesn't it? And you absolutely can't get enough of it!' He laughs spanking her right ass cheek sharply.

He wasn't wrong...as Kaylee stood with her legs spread she could feel a drip of wetness hit the wooden floor and he has only put his fingers in her mouth as of yet...

Professor Shaw pushes her legs as wide as possible and forcibly slides two fingers inside her pussy, instantly feeling how wet she is, her cunt tight around her fingers.

'Seems like I wasn't wrong' he smirked. 'Seems like you really, truly are, a dirty little whore who just doesn't have enough hours in the day to collect all her cock!' He snickered making Kaylee blush and hide her face behind the curtain of her hair.

Professor Shaw drove his fingers deep inside Kaylee, felt her move with him and push back on his hand 'that's it you little fucktoy - get my fingers deep in you' he growled, palming his dick through his pants with the other hand. He pulled his fingers out and inserted three then, Kaylee letting out a deep breath and a high pitched squeak as they reached into her, then faster and harder as Professor Shaw's hand moved quicker, she could feel his fingers driving inside now with each stroke bumping her G spot, his other hand on her lower back holding her steady as he finger fucked her.

She felt herself building and building to a climax. He wasn't going to make her cum that easy though. As the Professor felt Kaylee's pussy tighten around his fingers he stopped, pulled them out and walked around to her head, forcibly he opened Kaylee's mouth.

'Taste how much you love being a slut. Taste how hard you were going to cum on my fucking fingers, thinking about me using you just like loads of other men have. Doing as they please,' as Kaylee sucked her own juices off his fingers she couldn't deny it; a few more seconds and she would've cum all over his fingers just thinking about how much she loves being treated like a whore, it's a carnal need she has and she's all of a sudden very happy at this 'blackmail arrangement'.

Professor Shaw walks back to her bent over pussy and ass and this time orders her to pull her ass cheeks wide for him. She complies, blushing. He kneels down and licks Kaylee's asshole deeply and quickly. She can feel his tongue licking and sucking. She can feel she's getting even wetter as hope rises that he's going to fuck her in the ass harder than anyone has before, he's going to lose it, just transport himself back to a time when men could do exactly as they pleased with whatever women they wanted...

And that is exactly what the professor does. He continues to tell her to hold her ass cheeks open and he forces his cock inside her. The pressure of his blunt cockhead forcing its way inside makes a gasp come from Kaylee's mouth as she feels him enter her. 'Mmm a little dry,' mutters the professor in her ear. He then dips his cock down to gather some of the wetness at her pussy entrance and moves back to taking her ass. He leans forward, the natural lube and the weight of him pushing inside easily, quickly. The force of it took her by surprise and her legs slightly buckled under the impact but she regains her balance as slowly his cock moves in and out of her asshole, the Professor spanking her with the palm of his hand on each entry stroke.

'Don't look at me you cumbucket,' growls Professor Shaw as he catches Kaylee trying to crane her neck back to him. He grabs a handful of her silky hair and shoves her face down to the desk. 'Don't. Fucking. Move. Don't moan, don't do anything other than take my hard cock in your ass until I say otherwise' he growls pumping away in her ass. His hips snapping forward punctuating every word.

This happens with increasing power as Professor Shaw fucks Kaylee raw - her asshole is red from the force and friction and her asscheeks where they are not red from being held open are red from the powerful spanking on every stroke. But in spite of being in this pain Kaylee is loving it. She's loving being taken control of, given no say in how a man is to penetrate her as though her opinion doesn't matter. She is there as his toy and that is her purpose.

12