The Destruction of Kaylee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She repeats this thought over and over. Just as Professor Shaw puts his fingers inside her as he's fucking her ass, filling both her holes she cums hard around him. 'You like me in two of your holes you slut?' He growls into her ear as Kaylee cum over his fingers, 'Mm you did like that you dirty whore..' her ass grips him tightly like a vise and her cunt continues to clench around his fingers.

'I decide when I cum not you. I know you want my cum in you. I know you want that feeling of yet another man cumming in your ass and leaving you bent over as he walks away. But I'm cumming when I want and not when you want me to you little whore,' he spits. Professor Shaw pulls out of Kaylee's ass and pulls her onto the table so she is flat and her head is adjacent to him.

'Open your mouth' he grabs her head and shoves his cock into Kaylee's mouth 'taste your ass on me. Taste your little whore ass on my cock you cumbucket. This is what you deserve. This is how you should be treated,' he growls into her ear, his eyes hungrily watch her taking his cock down her throat.

Professor Shaw pulls Kaylee's hair in bunches as he holds her head and she starts to gag. He holds her head still for another 5 seconds then let's Kaylee go and she coughs and splutters for a short time.

'Bend over and spread your pussy,' he punctuates the order with a sharp slap across her tear streaked, saliva covered face. Kaylee obliges, her finger tips brushing her outer lips as she grabs her fleshy ass and spreads herself for him. For this man who already has such power over her. She braces both for the impact and the excitement of his cock inside her, and it arrives almost immediately as she feels his cock enter her and his thighs slap her ass. She moans low in her throat as she feels his cock stretch her pussy, and presses her sore red ass back against him eagerly. 'Wanted my cock in your slutty pussy did we?' laughs Professor Shaw as he punctuates his mocking of her by slowly rolling and snapping his hips forward. Kaylee meekly nods and takes him again and again, slower at first but building towards a climax quicker and quicker and quicker until he pulls out and pulls her to the floor leaving her pussy gaping for him.

'Wank me now you slut,' orders the professor as Kaylee does as she is commanded. 'Tell me you want my cum on your face. Tell me you want it. Tell me it's all you ever want,' he growls, his breath coming quicker at the sight of her, messy, covered in spit and tears and precome kneeling in front of him wanking him desperately.

'Please cum for me Professor. I'm a slutty little whore and that's all I'm here for, to be cummed on by you after you use my holes as you please. Please cum in my dirty schoolgirl mouth,' Kaylee says as she opens her mouth and wanks quicker. She licks her full lips and that pushes him over the edge as streams of hot cum hit Kaylee on the cheek and chin dribbling down her face onto her chest.

'Lick it up then, don't waste a drop as I know you love it. I know you'd lick it even if I didn't say anything,' Professor Shaw sneers as Kaylee wipes the cum from her face with her hand and sucks her fingers dry.

'We are done. Get out. I will not mention anything to anyone but you will be here when I put meetings in your uni calendar no matter the day you will be here, and when we are here I will use you. That is all.' He dismisses her, tucking his softening cock into his pants as he turns away from her back towards his desk.

Kaylee grabs her knickers pulls her dress down and turns to leave. 'Oh and Kaylee?' he calls. She turns to look at him, 'Yes Professor' she asks meekly. 'Next time, no underwear and wear that little white sundress that you wore two weeks ago,' he orders, smirking at her. 'Yes Professor,' she breathes as she turns and leaves the venue of the best sex she's ever had already half dripping again.

12