The Destruction of Superheroes Ch. 01

Story Info
Supremacy is brought low in a surprising defeat.
2k words
3.89
20k
14
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Almax898
Almax898
24 Followers

This story is mine and was also published elsewhere.

***

Thanks to the work of far too many superheroes and heroines, crime in Omen City had all but been stopped - petty crime was long extinct, and all that remained were the superpowered criminals that considered themselves be matches for all of the city's goldbrick do-gooders. They rarely succeeded, and in the cases which they did, another hero would step in before anything permanent could be changed.

One of these many supervillains was a woman in her mid-20's, June Spinster, who ran her criminal operations under the name Stargazer. She had the power to create small sparks of electricity, as well as control larger quantities that originated from outside of her body. She was about to do something that had never been done before - she was about to defeat a superhero, for good. And she was going to be the first of many.

It was happening just like it always did - after escaping from a prison all-to-reliant on their electronic systems, Stargazer had hidden away for a number of months, using the time to come up with a fresh plan. One that would finally put Omen City under her control! Luckily for Stargazer, she was a relatively unknown supervillainess, and didn't rank high on any threat levels. The police force never put much thought into her containment, allowing for frequent escapes, and the ever idling heroes were too busy fighting the big names and appearing at events to bother searching for her after enough time had passed.

Stargazer had a special hatred for one hero in particular: Supremacy. Bulletproof skin, unbreakable bones, radiation immunity, magic immunity, chemical weapon immunity, super strength in all parts of his body (with enough control over his muscles that Stargazer's electricity could barely even register as spasms) - Supremacy was untouchable, undefeatable, and everything that every other hero in the city aspired to be. The super strength in his legs gave him super speed, and the ability to simulate flying with leaps - Stargazer was certain the man also possessed some sort of advanced brain processing. He was her nemesis, but only in the way that tides are nemesis to rocks. Their power dynamic was very one-way - June would come up with a new plan of how he might be taken down, only for it to fail and her to be left with no other way to combat him. Today was no different - after months of planning and thinking of how she could at last try to defeat the strongest being alive, that which all around him looked up to, she had come up short. She had tried everything already, and so when news came of flawed transmission lines leading all power destined for the neighbouring city into Omen City's power plant, she decided that this would be her last chance. No plan, just pure brute force.

It did not go well for her. As usual, though Supremacy was far from capable of outrunning lightning, it was certainly within his power to outrun the movements of the arms which guided the lightning, and this he did well. Despite herself, Stargazer couldn't help but idly admire his muscular form, visible through the tight white and gold spandex which he wore, embellished with an ornate "S" calligraphed onto the chest... it was no wonder he was so admired.

This brief pause in concentration was all that Supremacy needed, as he rushed towards his often-defeated foe, fist outstretched and ready to make impact. But the impact never came. Stargazer wasn't even certain of what had happened, but she must have acted on instinct, because the next think she knew, she was blinking away confusion in pitch blackness, with an arm outstretched and Supremacy nowhere to be seen. She must have used up all the power left in the plant - two cities' worth - because the lights had all gone out.

Reaching up with her other arm, and lighting some sparks on her fingertips, June does a quick sweep of the room in the dim, flickering light to see where he may have gone to.

Stargazer jumped back when she turned, and the famous white and gold costume was illuminated by the light she was producing. She braced herself for the punch that never came. Opening one eye, June was shocked to see that the city's supreme hero was motionless on the ground before her... unconscious? No, he was moaning gently, she could hear it. But... motionless! Somehow, that blast of energy had been enough to hurt him, or tire him or- it didn't matter. What mattered is that before June, the supervillain identifiable by nobody, Supremacy was laying on the ground. A smile began to creep its way across June's face. Was this it at last? Had- had she done it?

Using some of her power to turn back on the lights, June carefully stepped over to where he lay on the ground and lightly tapped his head with the tip of her foot. It rolled limply to the side, Supremacy let out a deep moan... and that was it. Oh my god. June thought, heart pounding in her chest.

Getting down into a crouching position before him, she could barely stop her hands from shaking as she took each side of his head into her grasp. She pulled up his limp head so that their faces were staring directly at each other, her quickened breath spreading across his face as his eyes rolled slightly before focusing on hers. His chiselled jaw hung loose and open.

"I got you." Stargazer whispered breathily into his face, sending a chill down both of their spines, before leaning forward to plant a kiss on his forehead and once more letting him drop.

As Supremacy lightly impacted the ground again, he could hear the woman walk circles around his vanquished body.

"So, Supremacy," The woman beamed down at his useless, muscular form, enjoying every second of this long-awaited victory as she circled him like a bird of prey. Suddenly, she thought again on what was happening, and in an instant her nervous joy gave way to disappointment and rage. Halting just in front of him, she grabbed him by the hair and yanked his head up to face her again. "This is where you die?" She seethed, recalling all the years of pain and imprisonment he had caused her. "Here? Now? Like this?" She continued her questioning, clear disappointment present in her rage.

"Noooo..." Supremacy weakly moaned out. Stargazer could barely hear the vaunted hero through her rage. Reaching out with her two hands, she finally had an idea that might work, now that her prey was weakened and stationary. Placing one on each of the master of the city's temples, she applied a slight pressure as she spat out a few more choice words to the man who had chosen now to finally lose.

June rolled him over onto his back and mounted him. Using only a fraction of her base power from her fingertips, the power that never before could affect the hero even when it did manage to touch him, June sent electricity through her fingertips and into his brain - and that was all it took.

"UUHHHHHHHH-!!" The hero cried out, followed by a silence so pure that June could hear her own heart pounding in her ears. It was to be the last noise that Supremacy ever made.

Though she wanted to sit atop his muscular form for a while and take it in, June could not help herself. She had to know! Reaching out with two fingers pressed against his limp neck... June felt no pulse. Her heart thumped harder. She... she did it. She had done it. She had won! She'd- finally beaten him! He... he was finished! Supremacy, done in at last, and like this! By her! Little June, huh? Ha!

Stargazer rose up from where Supremacy lay, bending over deeply and sticking her ass into the air, to laugh loudly directly into his fallen body's face. This went on for several seconds, before she noticed something... through the crotch of the spandex. His dick was...

June smirked, reaching forward a finger to tap at the throbbing tip, rolling it back and forth through the material. "At least it looks like something's still alive, huh?" She laughed. Had she been less caught in the moment, she might have questioned how exactly it was throbbing.

Still leaning over him, she dug her fingers into his waistband and yanked down his pants, revealing him in all his size. June licked her lips hungrily as she rubbed the back of her finger up and down his long, hard, (presumably) lifeless cock. Once she'd had her fun, she spat down onto it and began rubbing, taking up a kneeling position beside his form and jerking him off until at last he burst, exploding all over his vaunted, recognisable hero costume. Dead men can cum? Well, they must be able to. June smiled at his spasming cock, spraying all over the pure symbol on his chest. His last. She thought.

June would sit there and look over her handiwork for a long, long time more. In truth, she would likely never be able to take in the scale of what she had achieved. Turning somebody like this into a spraying-cock limp ragdoll, all in less than ten minutes. As she stared across his muscular form, and cum-covered chest, she embedded the picture of her ultimate victory, of his final resting place in her head - forever.

She left him there to be found by the plant workers. She didn't bother to pull his pants back up, or clean his chest of cum, and so that was how he would be found. That night, using her electricity to stimulate her nipples, June would have the biggest, most mind-shattering orgasm of her life. What she'd done...

In the morning, the city would fall into a shock that it would never recover from. Supremacy was dead, or so the newspapers said. And it hadn't happened saving the world, or battling some great evil - it was done by a nobody. Supremacy had lost to somebody that the police hadn't even bothered to properly contain. Not just lost, but suffered the ultimate defeat - his final defeat. Or at least, Supremacy's final defeat.

Despite what the world thought, Supremacy was not dead. Not the man, at least. Humiliated? Yes. Defeated completely? Yes. But dead? No, he was very much alive. His powerful heart, which need only beat once every six minutes, was still pumping as much as it could be expected to, despite his brief electricity-induced brain reset. He woke to a world where reports of his defeat, his humiliation, and his death were widespread to such a degree, that Supremacy knew he could never return. Not as Supremacy. So as the city fell into chaos, as crime rose and the other heroes struggled to bring back the balance, Supremacy decided that he would make his return in the very near future, under a new identity, to take his revenge against his conqueress. At least, after he had taken time to shake off the shame - and the intense lust which he now felt for the woman who had finally done him in.

The heroes' flagship had been sunk. The strongest among them had fallen, and the rest were left scrambling, desperate to fill the place that Supremacy's mighty form had once taken in society. But few of them had experience at the forefront, and fewer still could come close to the power that he once held. A few had even secretly cast aside their heroic natures for a single, never-spoken of night of lewd enjoyment to the pictures of their slain and stripped icon, which had been published just about everywhere that pictures could be published.

The criminals of Omen city had no such setbacks, save for sharing in that night of lewd enjoyment. Petty crime was beginning to make its return, now that Supremacy was no more and heroes suddenly weren't untouchable no longer, and superpowered villains were more motivated than ever. Which brings us back to Omen city, and the heroes and heroines which inhabit it...

Almax898
Almax898
24 Followers