The Deviant Girls Go Wild Pt. 02

Story Info
The Deviant Girls hit the beach.
5.1k words
4.1
9.8k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Obobby
Obobby
495 Followers

Almost three years after the events of The Deviants Club, much has changed for the three young, sex-positive, bisexual women, but their hunger for sex has not.

Morning Delight

The girls never made it out of the hotel room that first night, and as the sun began poking through the curtains, Lana stirred from her slumber, pulling herself out of the tangle of Heather and Patricia's arms. The room was a complete disaster. Liquor bottles and room service trays strewn over every flat surface in the room.

She looked over at the two best friends, Pat and Heather, snuggled together under the sheet, Pat's rubber cock still strapped to her and poking up. Lana had never been fucked by a woman wearing a strap on before. She smiled thinking about how different it felt than a dick, and not sure which she preferred. Good thing she didn't have to choose.

Lana hit the shower, and by the time she got out, the other girls were finally up, Heather on the phone ordering room service and having an argument with the person on the other side.

"Good morning, sexy," Heather said to Lana when she saw her come out of the bathroom before going back to the phone.

Pat was working on getting her strap on off of her, revealing those wonderful piercings on the lips of her bald pussy.

"Morning, Pat, can you believe it's almost noon?" Lana said as she walked over to help Patricia with the harness.

"No I know it's lunch time, but we want pancakes and coffee, surely there is someone capable of cooking that still in the building."

"I know, it's early," Patricia replied to Lana.

"Thanks for that, my brain still isn't working."

"Perfect, yes, gracias, and please have them put a rush on it. There will be a good tip if it's here in less than 15 minutes. Si, muy bueno." Heather hung up the phone and headed into the bathroom.

Ten minutes later, Patricia was in the shower, Lana in her bathing suit, and Heather just in her swim bottoms when there was a knock on the door and the call of, "Room service!"

Heather headed to the door, not bothering to cover her full breasts and cherry red nipples before opening it. "Buenas Dias, senior, right in here please."

Lana watched with a bemused grin on her face as the young man's eyes widened to the size of small saucers. It had been the same routine with the last two orders of room service last night, only then Lana and Patricia were also naked in the bed. He brought in the food and coffee and unloaded it onto a small table by two chairs, removing the leftovers from last night as he did. As he finished, Heather rummaged in her purse and handed him a 20 dollar bill with a smile, which the young man took.

"How old are you?" Heather asked as she handed him the bill.

"No hablo ingles, senorita," He replied.

"Cuantos anos tienes," she returned with a grin.

"Dieciocho."

"Te gustaría que te chupara la polla?"

"Senorita?"

"Si o no?"

"Si!"

Heather knelt down in front of the young man and began to unzip his fly. This Lana hadn't seen last night. The men delivering room service had been a bit older and not very attractive. Heather had tipped them generously and let them leave, their eyes lingering on the three beautiful young women, hopeful, but left to take the image with them to fantasize about later.

This kid was handsome, a thin mustache across his lip and curly thick brown hair. As Heather freed his cock and began to study it, Lana felt herself getting wet at the sight. Her hand reached down, sliding her fingers under her one piece swimsuit even as Heather engulfed the waiter's dick in her mouth. His eyes were locked onto what Lana was doing, so she sat down on the bed and pulled the bottom of her suit to the side, giving him a full view of her cunt as she masturbated.

In the bathroom, the shower turned off, and Lana watched Pat open the steamy door, a smile coming across her face as she saw what Heather was doing with the waiter. His gaze moved over to Patricia, her tiny thin body and small breasts, pierced nipples and pussy without a lick of hair around it, and that was too much for him, he began grunting in orgasm.

"Ohhhh, I was hoping to get to fuck him," Patricia said as she strode over to Heather, settling instead to kiss her best friend after the man had finished his orgasm. HIs cum slipped from Heather to Patricia's mouth and back again, the white cream dripping down both their chins as they kissed and the young man stood up and zipped his pants.

Lana's own orgasm then began, the sight of her friends kissing with this young man's cum deviant enough to push her over the edge. By the time it was over, the waiter had left, and Heather was already pouring coffee.

"Come on, let's eat so we can hit the beach!"

Hitting the Beach

Heather, wearing a tiny pink string bikini that barely covered her ass and nipples, Lana in a white once piece that accentuated her curves, and Patricia, in her tan boy swim trunks and grey tank top, danced through the crowd around the MTV stage on the white sand beaches of Cancun. A couple thousand college age kids moved with the music around them in the mid afternoon sun.

The three friends danced with each other and an endless string of dudes, flirting with each other and with them, but always pushing the guys away when they got too serious.

"You ready to go find a drink, Longs," Patricia asked above the music to Heather, who was currently on top of a guys shoulders and flashing the stage.

Heather rearranged her top and tapped the head of the guy she was sitting on, who helped her down from her shoulders. "You bet your ass I am, Lana, you ready to blow this kids party?"

Lana was grinding her ass into a supremely well built athlete, a football player, most likely, who moved in perfect rhythm with her and where a small crowd had encircled them to watch the dirty dance.

Lana smiled at her friends, turned around to give her dance partner a wet kiss, then bounded over to them and they headed out of the crowd.

"You girls leaving all ready? Where you headed?"

Heather turned her head to see the two frat boys from the airport the day before. They were now joined by another half dozen of their house mates, all wearing the same greek insignia on their t-shirts.

"To get some drinks, you guys know a good place?"

"Yeah, Papa's isn't too far," the guy who couldn't say yes when Patricia propositioned him the day before. The nods and excitement on the rest of the boys faces intrigued Heather.

"What do you say, girls, should we let these 8 guys buy us drinks at Papa's?"

Lana and Patricia smiled, taking Heather's lead and putting their arms around her, nodding their heads and giggling.

It was a fifteen minute walk up the beach to the shack that was Papa's. Behind the building that housed the bar was a high wooden fence that contained enough room for a hundred or so.

Heather had learned two of the guys names. Billy, who had asked her about being in Playboy and gotten tongue tied by Patricia, and Cameron, who Heather pegged as the hottest and dumbest of the group.

Lana of course was talking with the three nerdier guys, instantly making them comfortable with her talk of programing and the world wide web. Patricia took the three tough guys, and had them following her like a puppy dog by the time they got to the bar. Heather had already seen her with her hand down the shorts of one of them on the way and had her tell him, "Good, I fucking hate small limp dicks. You pass."

The eleven of them managed to grab a single wooden picnic table in the fenced off area of the back, and a couple of the guys ran off to get pitchers of beer for everyone. At the far end of the tables was a raised stage.

By the time the boys were back with the beer, the tables were getting close to full around them. Heather figured there must be a band about to come on. Finally, a man in his early thirties walked up on stage to the sudden cheering of the crowd.

"Holla all and welcome to Papa's! It's that time again for our wet t-shirt contest! The winner of which gets to wear this crown and drink for free until the next winner is crowned in two hours," the MC said holding up a crown to the crowd.

Heather smiled, figuring the boys who brought them had probably spent most of the last 24 hours right here, and now were hoping to get to see what they'd seen in Playboy in person instead. So much easier if they'd just be direct.

She didn't have any desire to get up on stage. Not for free weak beer for a couple hours. When she stripped on stage it was to make serious cash. And to get herself off. "Lana, you should do it!" Heather said to her friend instead. Lana's eyes went wide.

"Oh I don't know..."

But all the boys now started encouraging her, and it didn't take long for Lana to walk up to the stage as the fifth and final volunteer. Heather thought the other girls on stage were cute enough, but between Lana's dark skin and long curly hair with her large breasts already straining at her white swimsuit, Heather knew Lana was a shoe in to win.

The girls all went behind the curtain on the stage, and a few minutes later returned wearing Papa's white t-shirts. All except Lana, who remained in her swimsuit. Curious, Heather thought, as she'd seen Lana come out of the ocean earlier and knew that small pads kept the nipples hidden when the suit got wet. She was surprised Lana had chickened out. The music got started and the cheers began, as one by one the MC poured water over the young women's heads on stage and the shirts they wore went semi transparent, revealing stiff nipples underneath. Patricia, sitting between her three guys, cheered for each nervous girl as the water was poured.

Billy and Cameron were entranced with the show on stage, ignoring Heather from the moment the show started. As the third girl was getting wet, Heather felt a tap on her shoulder and turned around.

Standing there was a good looking American man in his early thirties, "Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure."

"Away from the music?"

"My friend is about to..."

"Right, right, sure. Listen, have you ever been naked on video?" Billy and Cameron's attention suddenly shifted.

"No, why?"

"Because I'm doing a series of documentary videos about girls going wild at Spring Break. I don't want pro's. So if you haven't been in a video before, and you'd like to make a ton of money..." He handed Heather a card, "Call me before the week is over."

"I don't think..."

"Just think about it. It's $5,000 just to get naked, $7,000 to get naked and kiss another girl, $10,000 to do it with a guy. And you bring the guy."

The card hung out in space between them. Heather could feel her pussy dripping wetness at the offer.

"I believe she said no," Cameron said beside her, puffing his chest. That settled it.

"I'll keep it in mind," she replied and took the card. "Now I'm gonna watch my friend."

"Same deal for her," he said and drifted back into the crowd.

Heather turned her attention back to the stage, where Lana now sat front and center, and the MC had refilled his pitcher of water and was holding it above her head.

"Are you ready for this," the MC asked both the crowd and Lana. Lana shook her head and the crowd booed.

Then Lana spun on the stool to face the MC, reaching her hand up for the pitcher.

"It will be better if I do it," Lana said taking the pitcher from the man. She then leaned back, her curly hair falling behind her, her breasts pointing to the sky under the white suit, and poured the water from the pitcher across her breasts.

Heather could instantly see Lana's dark areolas appear under the suit. She must have removed the pads. Lana sat up and spun towards the crowd, opening her legs and pouring the remainder of the pitcher down her belly, the water doing the same trick there that it had above, showing the clear outline of her pussy under the fabric. The crowd began to cheer louder, and Lana threw the pitcher to the side,her hands moving up to her breasts and first freeing one, then the other, pulling the one piece into the valley between her breasts and flashing her entire boobs to the crowd. She lifted one up to give her nipple a lick with her long tongue, then spun around once more, standing up and putting her hands on the stool and pointing her ass at the crowd.

The cheers went up again as she began wiggling her ass for them in time with the music playing, pulling the white swimsuit into the crack of her ass and then, for just a moment, to the side, giving a brief flash of her pussy to the crowd.

"Okay, okay, hey, um well," the MC said standing in front of Lana. "Who here says Lana wins!" The crowd erupted in applause. Lana was crowned.

The bar emptied out with the end of the show. And Lana had to fight behind the departing crowd to make it back to the table, where she was greeted with cheers from the boys and a big kiss from Patricia.

"So where to next?" Lana asked the guys as she took a long drink from here beer.

Bar Hopping

"You're not actually considering doing it, are you Heather?" Lana asked.

The crowd of 11 had made their way to the third bar of the night, this one with a mechanical bull that Pat was riding as Lana and Heather talked.

"I mean, maybe if I can talk him up to about triple what he offered. And believe me, I will." Lana laughed, "Well I think my days of stripping are already over."

"What, why you were amazing!"

"Oh thanks sweetie, and it was fun, but it wasn't me. Honestly I don't know what got into me up there, I just suddenly wanted to win and knew I could if I went all out."

"You would have won regardless. Speaking of winning," Heather said and pointed to the bull, which had come to a stop with Patricia still on top of it. Patricia stood up on it then, raising a fist in the air and pointing to the three guys who had been following her like puppy dogs for the past four hours. Patricia came over to the table where Lana and Heather were sitting, picked up a shot glass filled with tequila and downed it, sucking a lime right after.

"Holy shit Longs, you got to try that!"

"Oh I think I'll let you have all the fun with that, where did you learn to do that anyhow?" Heather replied.

One of Patricia's guys came up behind her, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her neck.

"At a dyke bar about two hours outside of El Paso. Woman named Bertha taught me, then took me back to her home and showed me how to take a fist up my pussy."

The guy who was kissing Patricia's neck suddenly stopped, eyes wide.

"What?" He stammered.

Patricia reached back and patted him on the head, "Don't worry, it's still plenty tight for you."

The guy, though, walked back over to his friends. As the night had gone on, the guys had continued to buy drinks for them, but had been spending more and more time in their own circle.

"So are we going to take these guys back to the room or what?" Heather asked.

"I don't know that they're ready for us," Lana replied with a smile.

'Oh they definitely aren't, not all of them at least. But yeah, I could use some dick right now," Patricia said and stood up, calling the guys over with a wave of her hand. The group of eight made their way over.

"You guys ready to get out of here?" Lana asked with a smile.

"And back to our room?" Heather added, giving her best come fuck me look with her eyes.

"To fuck us like the deviant little sluts we are?" Patricia continued, watching the guys closely for their response.

They froze of course, looking at each other like they were unsure whether they were in a dream or a nightmare.

"Which three do you want to come back with you," Billy finally asked. "Three? What makes you think we only want three of you?" Heather asked.

"Let's be clear," Lana then said, "We do everything together. And we don't have a suite or anything with separate rooms."

"You want to fuck all of eight of us?" Billy said.

"Yeah. Way I figure it, we've got a total of nine places for you all to put those cocks of yours, so we're actually one short." Patricia replied. "Guess two of us will have to share one cock between our mouths."

"But Pats," Heather replied with fake concern, "that might mean our lips would touch!"

In reply, Patricia leaned over and gave her friend a deep kiss. Lana, meanwhile stood up from her chair to address the guys.

"So are you in or are you out? Right now."

"In!" Came the voices of all eight.

An Orgy of Deviance

When they got back to the room, the girls had each of the guys sit down next to each other on their king sized bed, shoulder to shoulder and still in their shorts. It was apparent to Lana that the guys were nervous about the prospect of seeing each other naked, but excited for what was about to happen. She thought it best to ease them into it.

Patricia turned on the radio, and Heather took her cue to start dancing. She'd stayed covered during the bar hop, not wanting to give anyone not willing to come back to the room a look.

She reached behind her back then to untie the tiny bikini top, then folded her arms in front of her boobs, shaking them as the guys watched in silence. Lana, meanwhile, sat down in the armchair across the room, reaching her hand out for Patricia, who came over and knelt between Lana's spread legs.

The guys attention was drawn to Patricia's head going into Lana's lap, and Lana's moans and hand reaching up to squeeze her own nipple through her swimsuit. Heather took that cue to finally drop her arm and reveal her freckled, perfect C cup breasts and cherry red stiff nipples to the boys. She took one breast in her hand and lifted it to her mouth, her tongue darting out to lick the nipple. The boys attention now back on her, she turned around and bent to touch the floor as one hand slid up her leg to the thin fabric covering her pussy.

Lana pulled Patricia's tank top off then, and leaned forward to suck her pierced nipples while her hands slid the swim trunks down Patricia's legs. Patricia stepped out of the shorts as Lana's dark hands moved back up Patricia's creamy white skin, squeezing her ass and then giving her a little spank.

Heather's fingers had worked her clit through the fabric of her swimsuit, and she could see the boys struggling to decide which show they wanted to watch. When her fingers hooked around the waistband of her bikini bottoms, all eyes came back to her, watching as she slid them down to her ankles and the beautiful pussy lips she revealed as she did. Once again, she brought a single hand back up to her hole, this time sliding that finger into the moist tunnel while letting out a long, "ahhhhhh."

Patricia had removed Lana's suit, spilling Lana's large breasts to the side while Patricia's head returned to her crotch. Patricia's ass was pointed squarely at the boys, leaving the rings through her pussy lips clearly visible.

Heather stood up and turned around, arms above her head, her long wavy red hair falling down her shoulder and along the tops of her breasts, pointing down to the small patch of curly red hair just above her slit.

She turned around to look at her friends, "Hey, no fair cumming without me! I need your help over here."

Lana and Patricia walked over and flanked their friend, their three bodies nude and unashamed in front of the mesmerized boys. Three young nymphs, blonde, brunette and redhead. Petite, voluptuous and athletic. Horny, unashamed sluts all around.

"Left, right, or end?" Heather asked Lana, turning to her.

"Left," Heather replied, moving towards the three young men on the left side of the bed. "And you Pats?"

"Right for me." She headed over to the three on the right.

"Guess I get shorted one for now," Heather replied and knelt down in front of Billy.

"Hope you make up for it."

Each of the girls took down of the shorts of one of the guys, taking their cocks into their mouths and down their throats. Meanwhile, their hands reached up to the other guys, freeing those cocks and beginning to stroke them. Heather's left hand, without it's own dick to grab, instead reached over to the ass of one of the guys Lana was stroking, massaging the strong muscle there.

Obobby
Obobby
495 Followers
12