The Deviant Girls Go Wild Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moans and the smell of sex began to permeate the room as the girls worked the eight cocks they'd brought home. They never stayed on one cock too long, moving to the next and around the bed as they did like an adult version of musical chairs. Nearly twenty minutes after it started, the first of the young men erupted when Lana and Heather ended up both on his cock. Heather was sucking one of his balls into her mouth while Lana took him deep down her throat. Lana took the cum into her mouth, and Heather was there a moment later to kiss her deeply, the girls swapping the cum back and forth between them, their hands leaving the cocks of the guys to the left and right and instead rubbing each other's pussies at a rapid rhythm, sending them into their own wave of orgasm.

Patricia, who had worked her way to the fattest cock in the group, her mouth stretched so wide her jaw was beginning to hurt, saw her friends cumming and realized she needed relief herself. She pushed the guy with the thick cock back on the bed, climbing over him with her tiny body and sitting on his face.

"I sure fucking hope you know how to use your tongue," she said as she did, and was relieved to feel that tongue go straight to her clit and begin to massage in perfect rhythm. Patrica leaned over between two guys on the other side of the bed, her head moving into one of their laps where she found a stiff cock that she began to suck. In moments her pussy was soaked and ready for more.

"Why don't you go get cleaned up," Lana said to the guy who'd just cum in her mouth. The guy headed to the bathroom, leaving enough space for Lana to sit on the lap of the guy next to him, her breasts in his face, his cock sliding along the outside of her pussy.

Lana lifted up and felt the hard, uncircumsized dick come up with her, then moved her hips and put his tip to her hole. It really had been too long since she'd had a cock in her, and she'd grown to actually like this guy, whatever his name was, over the evening and was happy to have him be the first inside her.

As she sat down on him, taking him inside her, she felt a rush of pleasure wave though her, and then felt his cum shoot deep into her pussy.

"Fuuuuuck," the young man cried as he came inside Lana.

"Fuck," Lana swore as he did. "Careful girls, we may have done to good a job warming them up."

"You need some help cleaning up, Lana?" Heather asked as she came up from another guy's lap, his cum shooting up across his own belly as Heather's hand continued to stroke it away from her, not wanting his cum in her hair. Yet.

"Gods yes, unless one of the boys is up for the job?" Lana said with a smile as she slid off the guy and onto the bed.

"No, no takers? You don't know what you're missing," Heather laughed as she got between Lana's legs and began to lick the cum that was dripping out there. The guys just watched in stunned silence.

Patricia was starting to cum now from the tounge working her clit. "Then can someone get a cock in my ass right now at least?"

She felt the young man struggle underneath her. "Relax and keep going, you're good at that, it's not like I asked someone to fuck my cunt, that dick is going to be an entire hole away from you."

The guy under her cunt stopped licking and shook his head no.

"Fine, fine." Patricia said as she got off the guy's face. "How about you stick it in my cunt while Joey over there takes my ass?" Patricia looked over at one of the guys she had been hanging out with all night, who now looked like a deer in headlights.

"Or would you rather both be in my pussy at once? I can take it that way, too." Now the boys were starting to stand up, looking nervous.

"Careful Pat, you're scaring them," Lana said breathlessly as Heather continued to work her pussy with her amazing tongue.

"Tell. You. Ahhhhhh, mmmmm. What." Lana stopped talking for a moment to pull Heather up into a kiss after her orgasm. "Why don't I fuck your ass while Heather eats your pussy. Show them there's nothing to be afraid of."

"You want to try putting on the strap-on?"

"Been wanting too since last night!" Patrica squealed in absolute delight at the idea.

The guys started to calm down, suddenly interested to see where this was going with the three girls. Lana went over to the nightstand that held Patricia's strap-on right next to the King James Bible, and by the time she had it on and returned to the bed,

Heather and Patricia were already in sixty-nine, eating each others pussies with Patricia on top, while the guys stood around the bed, slowly stroking their own cocks, their eyes locked on the show in front of them.

Lana knelt behind Patricia's ass, the dildo such a strange sight coming from her dark body. She didn't know what was stranger, seeing a dick there or the fact that it was white. She reached a hand down to Patricia's sloppy wet cunt, fingering for juices that she slathered on the dildo, before moving forward and putting it to the entrance to Patricia's ass.

"That was very naughty of you, trying to temp these boys to do such deviant things with you. Now Lana has to punish you."

Lana slapped Patricia's ass hard and then pushed the fake dick into her brown hole, to which Patricia let out a moan. Lana looked around, and realized that the two guys who had come already had silently left the room at some point. Their loss, she thought as she began thrusting her hips faster and faster. It really was a unique experience, fucking someone with a cock, and one that she was sure she would be doing much more of in the future.

As the girls fell into their lust together, the guys began stroking faster and faster. One eventually got up on the bed, coming to the sides of Heather and Patricia and stroking right next to them. The other five followed shortly after, forming a circle around the three women with plenty of space between each guy.

Billy was the first to explode, his cum shooting across Patricia's back. Lana reached her hand down to smear the cum across Patricia's skin and then lick it from her fingers. Heather now began her own orgasm from Patricia's tonguing of her clit. As Heather began to moan in pleasure, so did Patricia, and then the remaining guys.

The final four shot nearly at the same time across the women, big gobs of cum landing on Heather's face under Pat. Another across the back of Patricia's neck, along her shaved head and down her cheek. Another managed to shoot between the two women, his cum landing on Heather's perky, freckled breasts, while the last stood up on the bed, turning his cock towards Lana's face and exploded across it, his cum dripping down her forehead, to her nose and down her chin as she continued to pump Patricia's ass.

As they came, the boys removed themselves from the bed, and the three girls collapsed into a sticky heap at its center. Patricia and Heather began to work Lana's pussy with their hands and lips, wanting to give her an orgasm to match the one they had. By the time Lana had cum and the girls looked up, the boys had left the room.

"Ah well," Heather said. "At least you got some cock in you, Lana. You've been the longest without I think."

Lana laughed with her friend.

"Told you they'd chicken out," Patricia said.

"Still fun though," Lana replied.

"It's always fun with you two," Heather agreed. "Damn, I have to pee."

Heather reluctantly got up out of the bed and walked over to the bathroom. When she opened the door, what she saw was a pleasant surprise.

"Girls," she said from the bathroom door. "Looks like the night isn't over yet."

To be continued...

12