The Deviant Girls Go Wild Pt. 03

Story Info
The girls give the two remaining boys an lesson in slutdom.
4.6k words
4.45
14.8k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Obobby
Obobby
493 Followers

Almost three years after the events of The Deviants Club, much has changed for the three young, sex-positive, bisexual women, but their hunger for sex has not. Note that this chapter includes guy on guy action, so if that's not your cup of tea, you may want to skip to part 4.

GOOD BOYS

"Well hello, boys, what are you still doing here?" Heather asked the two young men sitting on the edge of the bathtub, both still naked.

"Did everyone else leave?" One of the guys, blonde, scrawny and short asked. He was one of the nerdier guys that Lana had been hanging out with. He had a nice cock, though the huge patch of hair around it covered much of it now. Heather remembered it was a good seven inches with a nice thickness when she had been sucking his balls not an hour ago.

"Yeah, sweetie, they did. What was your name again?"

"I'm Jack, this is Sam," Jack said and nodded towards his fraternity brother next to him. Sam reminded Heather of Elliot, his body lean with the build of a swimmer. Sam, however, had ebony skin and a shaved head. His eyes were soft. It was no wonder Lana had fucked him earlier, Heather thought.

"We were nervous about coming back out while the guys were there," Sam said. "Why is that?" Heather replied.

Sam gave Jack a nervous look

"We're freshman," Sam hastily said. "And the guys still haze us pretty bad. When you started talking about... about... um... licking Lana... after Sam had... well... we were nervous one of them might make us..."

Heather smiled as she felt Lana come up behind her, a breast pushing against her naked back and an arm sliding around her waist.

"No one is going to make anyone do anything they don't want to do when we're involved," Lana replied.

Was that relief or disappointment on Sam's face, Heather wondered.

"Are these boys gonna stay and fuck us or what?" Patricia called from the bedroom of the Cancun hotel.

"Well, Sam? Well, Jack? You're fraternity brothers all left after jacking off on us. Do you want to stay and have some more fun?" Heather asked.

Sam and Jack looked at each other, then back to Heather and Lana and nodded.

"Awesome. Anything you want to do, just ask us, and we'll either say yes or no. But honestly boys, with us three sluts, one or two of us is bound to be up for whatever your deviant minds can dream up."

"Heather, I'm thinking we should jump in the shower and clean up a bit. We wouldn't want them to get their frat brothers cum on them," Lana said in a sultry voice. "Pat, you want to join Heather and me in the shower?"

Sam and Jack sat on the sink and watched the three beauties shower and scrub each other, suds covering their bodies, hands exploring each other's breasts and asses and pussies. The girls could see their cocks grow stiff again, and warned them not to touch themselves.

Patricia, the shortest and thinnest of the three, a fierce little pixie with blonde bangs that fell across her blue eyes and with the back of her head shaved. Half a dozen earrings pierced her ears, and she wore a ring in her tiny nose. Bars pierced the nipples on her smallish but firm breasts, hovering above a flat stomach and a completely bald pussy that held three more metal rings.

Lana was the most voluptuous, a soft curve to her belly and ass and large breasts that swung from side to side as she moved under the water. Her dark skin and curly brown hair came from her Creole and Italian heritage, as did her brown eyes flecked with gold. She kept a small but thick patch of hair above her slit, but her pussy lips were shaved clean, and the pink tunnel that began there looked like the most inviting place in the world.

Heather was the tallest and most athletic. Long hard legs and a stomach that showed off her abdominal muscles. Her skin was freckled all over, and her long red hair, damp from the shower, lay across her firm and full breasts, quite a bit larger than Patricia's but not nearly as big as Lana's. A tiny, short patch of red hair lay just above her pussy, as if to say to curious onlookers, yes, the carpet does in fact match the drapes. Her green eyes kept a close watch on Jack and Sam, the smile on her pink lips never left her face as the girls washed each other.

A TEACHING MOMENT

After the shower, the five walked back to the bedroom, and the boys sat on the bed, their cocks still pointing to the sky.

"So," Patricia asked, "What would you boys like to do?"

The boys said nothing, their nervousness still apparent.

"Jack," Heather asked in a sultry voice. "Would you like to stick your cock in my pussy?"

There was a pause, and then finally, in a squeaky voice, "Yes."

Heather moved towards Jack, pushing him back onto the bed and straddled him.

"You see how easy that is? One person asks, someone says yes, and the fun begins," Lana coached, standing next to Patricia.

Jack moaned from the bed as Heather slid his thick cock into her wet pussy. She began slowly moving her hips on top of him, and brought his hands up to hold her breasts.

"Well," Patricia asked.

Sam's gaze shifted from Jack and Heather on the bed to Patricia and Lana in front of him.

"Patricia, would you have sex with me like Heather is with Jack?" Sam finally asked.

"Are you sure? That didn't sound very convincing..."

"Yes."

"Okay then. But call me Pat, okay?"

"Okay, Pat."

Patricia pushed Sam back on the bed, lying him down just over a foot away from his friend, and climbed on top of him. She reached underneath herself, grabbing Sam's dark, uncircumsized cock and guiding it to the entrance to her pussy, already dripping wet.

Patricia moaned as he filled her, and, remembering how quickly Sam had cum with Lana just a little while ago, she took it slow with him. It wasn't her preference, but she didn't want it to be over in just a few seconds either.

"Would one of you boys like to lick my pussy while my friends fuck you?" Lana asked from the side of the bed.

The boys looked at each other, unsure.

"Lana," Heather replied, "I'd love to lick your pussy while you lick mine and Jack fucks me from behind. Would that be okay with you, Jack?"

"That sounds awesome," Jack replied.

Heather slid off Jack's cock, holding her hand out to Lana and pulling her onto the bed. Heather climbed on top of Lana's body, her pussy to Lana's face, her own tongue quickly finding Lana's stiff clit. Jack got up on his knees and moved behind Heather, and as he slid his dick back into Heather, Lana's tongue darted up to lick along his shaft.

"Ohhhhhh," Jack moaned as he buried himself in Heather.

Heather's face came up from Lana's pussy and looked back at Jack. "Fuck me Jack. Fuck me hard."

Jack did as he was asked, picking up his rhythm and beginning to pound at Heather's pussy while Lana continued to lick her clit and Heather buried her head back into Lana.

Next to them, Patricia was picking up speed as well, confident that Sam wasn't going to blow his load right away again. In fact, she thought she felt him softening in her, so she kept her pussy pressed tight against him, rocking her hips in circles and focusing on her clit. The ring through her clit sent shockwaves of pleasure up her spine as she ground it into him.

But it was no use, Sam was definitely going limp inside her. She slid off him down to the floor, taking his soft cock into her mouth as she did, her tounge working overtime to bring him back to life. Sam moaned, but didn't respond.

"Sam," Patricia said, "I want to try something that I used to do with my ex-boyfriend. Is that okay? It would help him after he'd already cum, so that he could keep fucking me."

Sam nodded his head. Patricia stroked Sam's soft cock with one hand while her mouth went down to his balls to suck first one and then the other into her mouth. Gods she wished more boys would shave down there, but she was undeterred.

She removed her hand from his cock and put both under his legs, pushing them up over his body, and let her tongue slide down from his balls to his taint.

"Ahhh, ohhh," Sam responded as she did.

Patricia pushed him back further, letting her tongue move to the outside of his asshole, circling around it and then just exploring the inside.

"What? Ohhhhhh."

"Do you want me to stop?" "No! Please don't stop!"

Patricia pushed her tongue in a bit further to his tight hole, getting another moan, then grabbed his dick with one hand. It was getting stiff again, but not fully yet. Patrica's tongue worked its way back to Sam's cock while she kept his legs pushed back.

"Sam, I want to be clear, Mitch was not gay, but he loved when I did this." Patricia's fingers slid down to Sam's ass, and she slid her middle finger inside.

"Ahhhhh!" Sam cried as his cock sprung back to life. Patricia removed her finger and engulfed his cock, taking it to the back of her throat and getting it slick with her spit.

"Now, Sam, I want you to fuck my ass with that hard beautiful cock of yours," she said as she moved to lay down on her stomach next to him. Sam climbed on top of her tiny body and pushed his cock between her ass and put it at her tiny brown hole.

"Please, Sam, I love a man's cock in my ass."

Sam pushed in, laying his body on top of hers as he did.

"You're ass is so tight, Pat."

She was squeezing hard as he entered her, trying but not trying to keep him out. She wanted him to have to force his way in and out, and it seemed to be working to make him hard.

"That's because your cock is so big you stud. Now fuck my ass like the dirty little slut I am."

Lana watched from under Heather's pussy, Jack's eyes switch to watch Sam fucking Pat's ass. Taking a cue from her friend, Lana reached her hands around to Jack's ass, her fingers pulling apart his ass cheeks.

Jack began thrusting harder into Heather's slick pussy, causing Heather to moan into Lana's cunt, the vibrations taking Lana ever closer to orgasm. Lana's tongue continued to work both Heather's clit and Jack's shaft.

Lana's finger was now gently pushing around the outside of Jack's asshole.

"Would you like me to slide a finger into you, Jack?"

"I, um," Jack began speaking then paused. Lana pulled her hand back from his ass and her tongue away from his cock.

"Let her, Jack," Sam replied from next to his friend as he continued to pound at Pat's ass. "It feels good."

"I don't..." Jack trailed off again, his rhythmic fucking of Heather slowing as he contemplated. "If I do, can I buttfuck you after, Heather?"

Heather's head came up from Lana's pussy, much too Lana's disappointment. "This isn't transactional, Jack. It's not about you let me do this and I'll let you do that. It's about what you want to do, and what the other person wants to do. That's it. Lana would like to put her finger in your ass to make you feel good. If you want her to, then tell her yes. If you don't, say no and then ask me what you want."

Heather dived her head back into Lana's pussy, her tongue working to recapture the rhythm that she'd had just a moment before.

"Lana, would you use your tongue instead of your finger? I think I'd like that better."

Lana smiled big. Breakthru, she thought.

"I'd love to tongue your asshole. Can we go to the shower first to make sure you are squeaky clean?"

"Yes," Jack replied, moving off to the side of the bed, his cock sliding out of Heather. Heather rolled off Lana. Lana got up and took Jack by the hand to the bathroom, the shower coming on.

VERY CURIOUS

Heather moved to the head of the bed, her body covered with a thin sheen of sweat, her hair still damp from the shower earlier.

"Pat, will you get over here and lick my cunt while Sam there fuck's your ass?"

Sam reached under Pat and lifted her around the bed so that her head was in front of Heather's dripping pussy. Pat went to work on her best friend's clit right away, her face pushing into Heather with every thrust from Sam behind her. A new orgasm hit Heather quick and strong, her pussy gushing with wetness that drenched Patricia's face. Patricia wiped her face along Heather's leg, then turned back to Sam.

"Your cock feels so perfect in my ass, Sam," Patricia moaned.

"I love watching you fuck my friend's ass, Sam," Heather continued.

"I just wish I had a cock in my pussy, too," Patricia complained.

"Would you like my cock in your pussy, Pat?" Heather asked with a grin. "Well, technically your cock, but if I'm wearing it..."

"Yes, Heather! Please!"

"Is that okay with you, Sam?"

Sam slowed down his thrusting, "Sure, yeah, that sounds hot."

In the shower, Lana had a soapy washcloth between Jack's ass cheeks as she knelt in front of him, sucking his cock.

"Gods, Lana, that feels so good."

Lana pulled her head away, "Well, I think that's got you clean enough, but..."

"But what?"

"Well, my ex, he liked to keep everything shaved close down there, and it was so nice when I would suck his cock. Would it be okay if I shave you before we went back?"

"Like with a razor? Down there?"

"Yes, I'll be careful, I promise. I did it for Elliot all the time. Never one nick." "Okay, sure."

Back in the bedroom, Patricia was sucking on the uncircumsized cock that had just been in her ass while Heather finished putting on the strap-on. She'd chosen a smaller attachment than the one Lana had used earlier, just a solid six inches of smooth tapered latex rather than one of the more realistic and large dongs.

"I'm so glad you brought these, Pat. I'd never have thought I'd get the chance to fuck you one day."

"I was so nervous about it. I thought you guys would think I was weird for wanting to wear a dick and fuck you. Not to mention the looks I got at customs."

Heather broke out laughing as she crawled onto the bed and lay down. "Nothing weird about it. I like it."

Patricia straddled her friend and slipped the small dong inside her pussy, then leaned down to press her small breasts against Heather's perfect C cups.

"Now fill me up, Sam."

Sam did as he was told, moving behind Patricia and bringing his stiff dick to the entrance to her ass. He didn't hesitate, sliding in and quickly finding a rhythm.

Patricia and Heather locked their lips in a kiss, letting Sam's thrusting move them. Heather marveled at how different it felt to fuck a girl this way. She could lie like this for hours, the feeling of the strap on gently rubbing against her clit with each push from Sam taking her into a dream like state.

Heather didn't know how long it had been, only that the shower was still running in the bathroom, steam starting to leak it's way into the room, when Sam slowed down and spoke up.

"Heather," he asked shyly, "um, would you. I mean, I thought it would be fun to try. I mean..."

Heather broke her kiss with Patricia and looked up at the handsome young man, "You can ask me anything. It's okay. I like you."

Sam took a deep breath. "Would you fuck me while I fuck Pat?"

Heather saw a look of surprise on Patricia's face, and thought it was good that Sam couldn't see. She thought that look might make him lose his courage.

"That sounds fun, Sam," Heather said as she started to move out from under Patricia. Patricia's tiny body lay flat on the bed, with Sam still inside her ass and laying on top of her.

"Have you ever done something like that before," Heather asked gently, reaching to the nightstand for a bottle of lube.

"No. I mean, just Pat's finger earlier..." Sam replied. "But I've wanted to... for a long time... I... masturbate thinking about it sometimes. But..."

"It's okay. We're going to take it slow, and we can stop anytime if you don't like it, okay?" "Yeah, okay."

"Did you know I'm a Playboy model, Sam?"

"Really?"

"Really," Heather replied as she moved behind Sam, straddling both his and Patricia's legs, the thin strap on dong hovering just a few inches from his ass. She squirted some lube out of the bottle, rubbing it first on the rubber cock, and then down into the crack of Sam's ass.

"Oh gods, Sam, your cock is rock hard. I can feel it throbbing in my ass," Patricia cooed from underneath him.

"Does it hurt?"

"A little, but it feels so good at the same time it overwhelms the pain."

"Ohhhhh, mmmmm," Sam sighed as Heather slid a slick finger into his ass.

"That okay Sam? That's my finger. Does it feel good?"

"Yes!"

"Do you want me to put my cock in you now, Sam?"

"Yes, please!"

"Okay," Heather said, removing her finger and pushing the dildo towards the entrance to his ass. This was definitely different than having someone on top of her with it, Heather thought. She wished that it was Pat doing this part. She'd obviously had practice at it given her prowess with both her and Lana last night, but Heather was determined to give this young man what he asked for.

"Here we go," Heather said softly and began pushing into Sam's asshole.

"Ohhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm," Sam moaned.

Heather was a bit surprised by how easily she'd slid into him. She remembered her first time and needing to be spanked to take it. Granted, that was a much larger cock than the one she was using now, and with much less lube. But still, Sam was obviously ready for this. She paused for a second when she was as deep as she could be.

"Do you want..."

"Fuck me Heather! Fuck my ass, please!"

Heather smiled, and began to thrust with authority. It took her maybe thirty seconds to figure out the rhythm of it. Being a world class athlete had it's advantages in learning new ways to move your body, and soon she was fucking Sam with authority, his moans constant underneath her, his own ass thrusting back against her as she pulled away, as if he didn't want her gone for even a second.

Patricia now began to moan underneath Sam as well, as his movement to match Heather's was translating to Patricia and hitting her just right.

"Um, fuck, Sam your cock feels sooooo good in my ass. Cum in my asshole, Sam, I want to feel you cum.

Heather looked over to the bathroom. The shower had turned off and Lana and Jack had finally stepped into the room. Jack was watching, mouth agape. Nearly all the hair shaved off from around his cock and balls. Lana's arms were wrapped around him and slowly stroking him as they watched the three on the bed.

Sam's oohhs and ahhs had begun to turn to grunts of pleasure, and his thrusting against Heather and into Patricia became more urgent.

"Oh, fuck, god this feels....ahhhhhhh!"

As Sam errupted into Patricia's ass, she screamed out in her own orgasm, her hair damp with sweat from the fucking. Sam and Patricia's orgasms seemed to go on forever. As they finally came to a close, Heather looked over to Lana and Jack. She'd remembered why they had gone into the shower in the first place.

"Can I suck that beautiful, clean cock of yours while Lana eats your ass, Jack?"

"Yes," Jack replied, his eyes on Heather's strap-on as she crawled off the bed and towards him. There, in the middle of the floor, Heather went down on her knees and looked up to Jack.

"Do you want me to take this off first?"

"No, it's okay."

With that, Heather engulfed Jack's cock with her mouth. Behind Jack, Lana also got to her knees and went to work with her tongue on Jack's tiny hole.

"Ohhh, ahhh!" Jack moaned as the tongue began to massage in and around his asshole.

Heather took her lips away from Jack's cock, still stroking it as she turned to Patricia. "Pats, I could really use my pussy licked if you don't mind?"

Patricia leapt out of the bed to get under Heather's pussy and began pleasuring her friend with her tongue, pulling the strap on to the side to get access. Heather began to orgasm almost immediately. She'd come close while fucking Sam, but while she'd enjoyed using the strap-on, she realized quickly she preferred catching to pitching.

ASK TO RECEIVE

It didn't take long for Jack to begin shaking with his own pleasure, and as he started to cum, Heather backed the tip of his cock into her mouth, her hand stroking his cock delicately as he shot into her mouth, his hands buried in her hair.

Obobby
Obobby
493 Followers
12