The Deviant Girls Go Wild Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather stood up, instantly missing the feeling of Pat's tongue against her clit, the cum warm in her mouth, and looked Jack straight in the eye. Behind him, Lana had not stopped tonguing his ass, and Jack was still panting from his just finished orgasm. Heather put her hands to his face, and realizing what she wanted, he nodded.

Heather kissed Jack softly, keeping her lips closed at first, letting the small dabs of cum on them cross to Jack's lips to make sure he was okay with this before going further. He was the first to open his mouth and push his tongue towards her lips. She returned the favor, tilting her head down to the shorter man and letting his cum slide from her mouth to his.

Lana and Patricia got to their feet as Sam watched from the bed, his cock growing stiff once more at the sight of the three girls and his friend Jack sharing the load of cum between their lips. Little dribbles of sperm splashed down on the breasts of the three beautiful young women, their naked bodies pressing against Jack's and embracing him.

He could see Jack whisper something to Heather while Lana and Patricia were kissing, and Heather nodding her head before turning to Lana to take Jack's cum once more.

Eventually, the collaborative cum kiss came to an end, and the girls began pulling Jack towards the bed. Jack stared at Sam, his clean cock still limp.

"Will you fuck my ass, Sam," Jack said as they reached the bed. "I've wanted you to since we met. I thought maybe you liked guys but..."

Sam pulled Jack into a kiss at the side of the bed, the last few drops of Jack's cum sliding into his mouth. The two young men fell onto the sheets, their cocks pressed against each other, their hands exploring each other's bodies with reckless urgency.

The girls, meanwhile began pleasuring each other, each with one eye watching Sam and Jack. Pat removed the strap on from Heather, and went to the nightstand to put in a bigger fake cock. By the time she was back, Heather and Lana were pleasuring each other's clits with their tongues, and Patricia wasted no time sliding the rubber dong into Heather's soaking wet pussy.

"Gods, yes, Pat! I love the way your dick feels in me," Heather cooed from the bed.

Sam was now on top of Jack, pushing Jack's legs back towards his ears and rubbing lube on his own cock. Whatever fear the boys had of taking this step was gone. Sam's uncircumsized dick was an iron rod between Jack's ass cheeks, and the two young men looked at each other with a deep longing and relief.

"I've wanted to fuck you since I met you, Jack," Sam said as he pushed his cock into Jack's virgin asshole.

"Ohhhh, ahhhhh," Jack cried as his friend's cock entered him. Sam stopped half way in, unsure. "Are you..."

"Keep going," Jack cried, "it feels good."

Jack moaned in pleasure as Sam's dark cock pushed in further, and his own dick sprung back to life.

The girls were all watching now, temporarily stopping their own lovemaking to watch these two young men. Heather remembered the power she'd felt in the cabin that summer after highschool when she learned to ask for what she wanted without fear, so thankful for her amazing group of friends. So amazed by the pleasures they had to offer.

Sam was moving slowly, much more slowly than when he'd taken Patricia's ass earlier, though out of fear of cumming to quick, not wanting to hurt his friend, or simply because the moment was a tender one between two friends who'd longed for each other but had been afraid to ask for what they truly wanted, the girls couldn't tell.

Not wanting to intrude on their moment any longer, Patricia turned her focus back to Heather, fucking her once again with the huge dong strapped to her pussy. Lana began licking Heather's clit once more, and Heather returned the favor.

As the girls moans of pleasure intensified once more, so did the boys next to them. Jack's legs were wrapped around Sam now, and the boys were locked in a kiss as Sam continued thrusting into Jack.

Jack's hands moved up to Sam's chest and pushed him back from the kiss. "Fuck me harder, Sam! Please!"

Sam did as his friend asked, his arms once again pinning back Jack's legs as he began thrusting harder and harder into Jack's ass. Patricia picked up her own pace as well, fucking her best friend's pussy as hard as she ever had. By the time Heather and Lana were beginning their orgasms, the boys were on the verge as well.

"Cum on my face, Sam, I want to taste you!" Jack cried as his cock shot a small load onto his belly. Sam pulled out of Jack's ass and moved up, straddling his chest and stroking his dick at Jack's open mouth.

Sam's cum shot across Jack's face and onto his tongue as Sam let out a howl of pleasure. The girls, sweat sheening their bodies and still panting from their exertions, rolled over to begin licking Sam's cum from his friend's face. Once they'd cleaned up every drop, the five of them lie in a sticky mess of bodies.

They were very nearly drifting to sleep, when Sam finally spoke up. "Pat, would you fuck me with that big cock of yours?"

"You're god damn right I will. But how about some room service first?"

Pat, Heather, Lana, Sam and Jack got room service and fucked in every way imaginable till dawn. They hung out together for the next three days, until the boys had to head back to the States. But the Deviant Girls had one more wild night awaiting them.

To be continued...


12