The Deviants Club Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just try to relax, and don't..."

CRACK!

"Ahhh,ummmm," Elliot cried out as Mitch cracked his ass.

"No one told you to talk."

"Sorry, sir. Won't happen again, sir." Elliot was starting to enjoy the submissive role, and his cock throbbed when Mitch spanked him.

"Now stick that beautiful cock in her slutty little ass."

Elliot did as he was told, pushing into the incredible tight tunnel of Patricia and smiling inward that Mitch had called his cock beautiful. He'd been surprised that Mitch was okay with getting oral from a guy, and wondered how much further he'd be willing to go. As he'd discovered with Lana just a little while before, when it came to girls, he really did prefer asses to pussies, and he moaned as he entered her, as did Patricia.

Lana looked at the scene with just a small pang of jealousy. She'd been hoping to do just that with Luke and Elliot this weekend, but hadn't yet gotten the chance. Well, plenty of time for that after this madness was done.

This game of Master and Servant was interesting, she thought, but she much preferred the way she played with Luke and Elliot alone, or how the girls had played together in the storm earlier in the afternoon to this style of play. Still, she had to admit it was hot as fuck, and her throbbing clit and dripping pussy betrayed the primal part of her brain that loved the filthiness of what they were doing.

While all this was going through Lana's head, Mitch had ordered Travis to the side of the bed to have his cock sucked by Patricia, but told him to switch between her and the boys every thirty seconds or so. Heather stared in amazement as her best friend took three cocks in her at once, and her hand went unconsciously to rub her clit as she watched.

Mitch saw Heather's transgression a few seconds later, and called her over to his lap. She earned five hard swats from her failure, each making her ass redder while her pussy got more and more moist. She may have only discovered the joy of sex this afternoon, but she was wasting no time in learning what she did and did not like. She was enjoying the contrast of pain and pleasure, each working to overcome the other but neither able to take complete control of her mind.

As an athlete who would spend almost every moment of every day for the next two years either training for the Olympics, attending classes, or studying, she wasn't going to have time to figure it out slowly, and thus her jumping in with both feet once she realized what might be possible with this amazing group of friends this weekend. Without them, it may have taken her years, maybe more, to discover.

After her punishment, Heather was delighted to be ordered to get into sixty-nine with Lana on the bed next to the boys, with her on top. It had been too long since she'd had her pussy licked, and Lana was absolutely amazing at it. She fought back the urge to moan as she felt Lana's tongue on her clit.

Mitch's attention then went back to his girlfriend as she continued to be fucked by the two young studs.

"Look at what a filthy slut you've become, Patty. Fucking three boys at once and loving every second of it. Now, Elliot, go wash yourself off quickly while Luke moves to her ass and our boy Travis dives into her pussy. No need to get up, Luke, Patty will turn over for you. Elliot, you'll feed your cock to all three once you get back, so do a good job."

As Lana and Heather hungrily worked each other's clits with their tongues, Luke had turned over on the bed, and Patricia was hovering over his cock with her ass. Patricia was completely overwhelmed by the sensations she'd been experiencing. Elliot had been as gentle as he could with her when he slid into her virgin ass, and she hadn't experienced any pain, just a fullness and pressure that made her squirm and her pussy throb.

That was when she realized that she really was a slut. It wasn't something she was just saying to shock people. Having two men in her at once was beyond incredible. And then taking Travis in her mouth at the same time! Just her pleasuring three men. She'd hated it when Travis would move and feed his cock to one of the young men fucking her.

Taking Luke up her ass, under her own control, was starting to take her over the edge towards orgasm. As Patricia laid her back on Luke's stomach, her legs spread to reveal her shaved cunt lips, she shuddered as Travis moved between her legs and slid his thin cock into her waiting pussy.

Patricia felt no jealousy as she watched her boyfriend move behind her best friend, clearly intending to drive his cock into her pussy even while Lana continued to lick it from underneath. Though Lana hadn't officially invited her to the club, Patricia knew that lack of jealousy made her a member.

CRACK!

"Master?" Heather squealed, lifting her head from Lana's bush for a moment after the unexpected spank.

"That was to get you ready for this."

Mitch's huge cock was at the lips of Heather's pussy, while Lana, under her, looked on. Heather was suddenly nervous. Mitch's cock was at least twice as thick as Travis. Could it really fit inside her, she wondered.

Mitch left his cock head just touching the lips of Heather's pussy for what seemed an eternity. Lana continued to work her clit from below, staring at the huge cock and waiting to see it pushed into Heather's tiny cunt.

"Lana," Mitch said, "slide two fingers in her and give our red headed slut an orgasm."

Lana did, amazed by how incredibly tight Heather's pussy was, and how wet. It was a good thing too, if she was going to take Mitch's monster. She began working Heather's cunt with her fingers and soon felt Heather moaning into her own pussy. Lana had to fight off the urge to go with the wave and let the orgasm crash over her.

Elliot came back into the room to see Mitch preparing to enter Heather and Heather orgasming on top of Lana's face. Elliot had a pretty good imagination, but he knew he would have never come up with a scene as wild as this. He walked over to Patricia, a sheen of sweat starting to form on her, Travis pumping his dick into her while she squirmed on Luke's cock in her ass below, and fed his freshly cleaned dick to her. He could feel the orgasm she was trying to hide from Mitch through her lips and tongue and breath on his dick.

"Ahhh, ahhh, ohhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuckkkk!" Heather screamed as the orgasm continued on and on, seeming to get stronger and stronger. She'd never given herself more than one orgasm when she masturbated herself, and was losing her mind at the feeling of two happening simultaneously. When was that cock going to get in her, and why in the hell had Lana removed her fingers from her...

CRACK! Came the swat on her ass and then Mitch pushed a few inches into her pussy. Mitch nearly came the moment he was inside her, and he didn't dare push further in until Heather's orgasms subsided and he no longer felt her tight cunt contracting around his rod.

"God, Mitch, pleeeaaase, fuck me!" Heather cried out when thirty seconds later Mitch still hadn't pushed any further into her. The orgasms were still raging from the feel of Lana's tongue on her clit and that big, amazing dick of Mitch just inches inside her tight cunt.

What she got instead was a hard smack on her ass and the cock removed completely for the defiance.

"No, no, sorry sir, sorry master, please..." she begged and Mitch spanked her again. Heather fought the urge to say anything more, her ass was starting to hurt, in a good way for the moment, but too much more and it might lose its appeal. Pain was starting to win out.

Thankfully, Mitch's attention was drawn over to Travis, who was starting to shake and then cried out, "Oh fuck Pats, I'm going to cum!"

Travis pulled out of her pussy and shot cum across Patricia's pelvis and belly, one squirt making it as far as her little hard breasts. Patricia sat back up on Luke's cock, Travis' cum dripping down towards her pussy, lifting slowly up and down, each new thrust into her ass sending an orgasmic shudder up her spine. Patricia was deciding that she really liked having her ass fucked. It felt like a punishment. It felt so good.

"Looks like you won't be useful fucking anyone for a while," Mitch said. "And I need my dick sucked. Elliot, please fuck our out of control red head here. Pussy this time, I don't think her ass could take your cock. Yet."

Mitch moved to the side of the bed, his legs dangling over the edge. Next to him, Heather and Lana continued to lap at each other's pussies, while Patricia sat upright, riding Luke's cock in her ass and looking Mitch right in the eye. He'd been wrong about not wanting to share her with other men, and loved watching what a filthy slut his girlfriend truly was.

Travis got between Mitch's legs and began to work his cock with his tongue. He was less nervous, though he still wasn't taking Mitch down his throat, he instead tried to mimic what he'd seen Elliot doing earlier, working Mitch's rod with his hand and using his mouth and tongue around the big head.

Elliot was at the entrance to Heather's pussy, but was hesitating.

"Don't worry, Elliot, she can take you."

As Heather took her third different cock inside her that day, she started to orgasm, but held in every scream and moan that she so desperately wanted to release. She was determined to follow Mitch's every instruction to the letter so that she could once more feel his cock inside her.

But for the moment she was content to feel Elliot sliding in and out of her pussy, stretching her wider than Travis had earlier that day. The constant orgasm she was under washing away the little bit of soreness she was starting to feel from Elliot's size. She lost herself in the wet folds of Lana's hairy pussy, and lost track of time completely. Did Elliot fuck her for five minutes? Ten?

Mitch was enjoying what Travis was doing, he wasn't as good as Luke or Elliot, but had the makings of a fine little cocksucker. He continued to watch Patricia take Luke's cock, amazed at the control Luke was showing in not cumming. Lana, on the other hand, her hairy pussy under constant assault from Heather's lips and tongues, he could tell was peaking. She was trying not to show it, but she was.

Lana was swallowing her orgasm, the feeling of Heather's soft tongue on her stiff clit and the sight of her boyfriend, Elliot, fucking Heather's cunt, with its wispy red hair, simply too exciting to resist the building pleasure in her body. It continued to build and crash inside her as Elliot pounded into Heather's pussy above her face.

She understood what Mitch was doing to her. Lana had said the night before that she didn't get jealous thinking about sharing Luke and Elliot with others, and Mitch was calling her on it, making her watch them fuck Pats and Heather. Well, if he thought she was going to get jealous or upset, he'd miscalculated.

Instead, Lana was wishing for a cock, any cock, to fill her pink hole, but knew that asking would only earn her first punishment of the night. But maybe it would earn Mitch's cock as well? She looked over and saw that Travis had managed to get more of Mitch into his mouth, but was still struggling.

"Master, please fuck me. I need your big cock in my pussy, please master," Lana whined, trying to make it sound spontaneous. Perhaps she could turn the tables.

Mitch smiled inwardly and pushed Travis away. He'd been waiting for Lana to break, wanted her to beg him for his cock. Of course she would need to be punished first.

"Travis, it seems only fitting that you pop Heather's ass while I teach this slut a lesson. You can use lube and she can touch herself while she sucks Elliot's cock. All three of you are free to cum."

Travis pulled his mouth off of Mitch's cock, grateful and yet nervous about the new command. He'd taken Heather's virginity just a few hours before, but he hadn't expected this. Still he moved around the bed even as Lana got out from under Heather and slinked over to lay across Mitch's lap.

Mitch laid his hand, stark white, against Lana's dark ass and then moved down to feel her wet pussy, sliding a finger in and then bringing it up to his lips, then placed it gently back on her cheek while he watched Travis apply lube to his cock and Heather's ass.

She was on her hands and knees, red hair covering her face and her nervous eyes her long orgasm finally subsided. Her pussy was sore from Elliot's pounding, and she was actually happy to have a moment of relief there, but couldn't imagine what a cock in her ass would feel like. Elliot had moved in front of her and she took him greedily into her mouth, tasting the juice of her own pussy covering his cock.

Mitch thought Luke was finally on the verge of orgasm, and decided he didn't want to let him cum just yet. "Patty, I think you've fucked Luke long enough, take him into the bathroom and clean him up."

The two did as they were told as Mitch tapped his fingers lightly on Lana's ass. He watched as Travis began pushing into Heather's tight virgin asshole.

"Umghmphumm!" Heather moaned around Elliot's fat cock as Travis pushed his slimy dick into her. A new wave of pleasure crashed through her and she realized that she'd discovered yet another incredible sensation. Heather decided that she was going to have to find time for sex while she trained. She couldn't give up all this pleasure for two years.

As she worked his cock, Elliot thought that Heather was actually pretty good for someone who'd just learned how a few hours ago. Maybe it was the scene, with Travis inside Heather's ass right in front of him, or Mitch's hand on Lana, but it didn't take long for Elliot to start to feel his balls start to tighten.

CRACK!

"Ahhhmm!" Lana squealed as Mitch spanked her. The sharp pain was gone in an instant, but her pussy throbbed.

"What am I going to do with you?" Mitch asked.

"Fuck me, ple..ahhhh! She cried as another spank came.

"I know you were orgasming before. Was it Heather's tongue? Or watching your boyfriend fuck her slutty little pussy inches from your face?"

"Both!"

CRACK!

"Both, what?"

"Both, sir."

"That's because you are a slut," Mitch said calmly and rubbed her pussy for a second before he gave her another spank.

"That's it Travis, fuck my ass! God you feel so, ahhhh," Heather cried, having taken Elliot out of her mouth for just a moment, though she continued to stroke it. Travis bucked against her even harder as Heather took Elliot back into her mouth and down her throat, her tongue caressing every inch of his beautiful dick.

"Oh, god oh fuck Heather, I'm going to...ahhhhh fuuuuuck," Travis cried out. Mitch could see the unmistakable look on Travis' face of a man cumming long before he wanted to. He guessed that tight virgin ass was just too much for Travis. More surprising was Heather having worked Elliot's cock down her throat, and that Elliot too was already beginning to cum.

"Oh, fuck, ooooohhhhhh," Elliot cried as his balls emptied and his cock began to shoot into Heather's mouth. It was her first time taking a load of cum directly, and she pulled back early, getting the last two squirts of Elliot's sperm across her cute, freckled face.

"Looks like you three need to join Patty and Luke in clean up. Make sure Patty stays in to help, but send Luke out once he's ready."

CRACK!

Lana moaned from the spank, and wondered if Mitch was ever going to do more than just slap her ass. She decided to push it.

"I am a slut..."

CRACK!

"I'm a slut who likes to get her ass spank..."

CRACK!

"And who wants the Master's big coc..."

CRACK!

Lana was panting, the combined spankings making her ass sore, and her nipples, so impossibly hard on her big tits, even sorer.

"Then fuck me, slut."

Lana leapt up and onto Mitch's lap, straddling him as she knelt on the king bed. Her hand moved down to grab his cock and guide it into her pink tunnel just below her neatly trimmed thick and kinky bush.

"Ahhhhhh!" She screamed as she began immediately orgasming from finally having something filling her. No wonder Pats had stayed with him so long, she thought, his cock, and the way it felt inside her, was amazing.

CRACK!

Mitch spanked her, she knew what for but she didn't care.

"Fuck you're cock feel's sooooooo ahhhhhhh!"

CRACK!

Lana wanted to bring this to an end, wanted Mitch to fill her cunt with his seed. It didn't matter how many spankings she got. The game had been fun, but she was determined to get control back. She bucked her hips on top of him, ground her clit into his pubis, clenched at his cock with the walls of her pussy and shoved her big tits into his face.

Luke came back into the room then, but Lana waved him off, unseen by Mitch, his face buried in her breasts. Luke moved over to the side of the bed, watching the woman he loved taking control of the evening, defining her own sexuality, and giving Mitch the ride of his life. He thought back to that first night with Elliot, and how Lana had masturbated in a chair across the room as she watched the boys get each other off. The girl knew what she wanted and how to get it, Luke thought as he smiled.

Faster and faster Lana went, her own body in a constant orgasm that lit every nerve with pleasure. Nothing existed for Lana except Mitch and his cock inside her. Neither noticed when a few minutes later, the other four returned from the bathroom and sat on the bed next to Luke to watch.

Lana, her green eyes flecked with gold, looked directly into Mitch's and leaned in to kiss him, their tongues slipping past each other just as Mitch began to grunt. Some part of his brain didn't want to give up the control just yet, but he couldn't resist this woman. He bucked back into her as he felt his balls begin to tighten and then let out a primal scream as he began to cum deep inside Lana's pussy.

Lana threw her head back and let out one final, "Ohhhhahhhhhfuuuuuccccck!"

They collapsed back in a heap back on the bed, Lana falling off to his side, both breathing heavily.

The rest of the group joined them, a mess of seven sweaty young bodies on the king bed.

"Thank you guys," Mitch said a minute later after he caught his breath. "That was incredible."

"Welcome to the Deviant's Club," Lana replied. "You too, Pats."

"I thought I was a founding member," Patricia laughed.

The group laughed and cuddled together, arms and legs and breasts and dicks all going wherever. Hands moving across each other in soft caresses, but nothing more.

***

Thirty minutes later, Luke, Lana and Elliot were the only ones remaining in the bed. The sound of Patricia's orgasm from the guest bedroom had woken them from the beginning of sleep.

"Guess they're not done," Elliot said.

"Are you," Lana replied.

"You can't be serious," Luke said.

"I'd still like to have you both at once, if you can get it up one more time. I want to reconnect with you before the night is over. You're the ones I love."

The boys smiled, sat up to look at each other and nodded.

"As long as I get your ass," Elliot said with a laugh. "I've had way too much cootch tonight already."

"I was hoping you would say that," Lana replied and kissed Elliot deeply. Luke joined the kiss as well.

The three lovers joined their bodies in pleasure, gentle and wonderful.

***

Travis was already downstairs cooking breakfast when Luke, Lana and Elliot came down the next morning, having been tempted out of bed by the smell of fresh coffee and sizzling bacon. He looked like he'd barely slept.

"Morning," Luke said with a smile.

"Morning," Travis returned while pouring pancake batter onto the electric griddle.

"Wild night, huh?" Lana said as she sat down and poured herself a glass of juice. The kitchen had been completely cleaned, not a single half empty cup of Purple Passion to be found.