The Deviants Club Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Obobby
Obobby
494 Followers

"Insane," Travis said, "wouldn't believe it was real if it wasn't for how sore my ass is."

The three friends laughed at that. Elliot pulled a diet coke from the fridge and cracked it open. "I don't remember you getting spanked that much by Mitch last night."

"Oh, it's not from spanking, Mitch fucked me a couple hours after we left your room. That dude has a monster cock."

He'd said it so matter of factly that Luke, Lana and Elliot just all nodded their heads and started to take sips of their drinks. A moment later, Luke's brain caught up with the sentence, "Wait. Mitch did what?"

"He fucked my ass. Gotta say I think I'm understanding your side of things a bit better, Elliot. I didn't think it was possible that I could cum again after Patty and I banged, but I guess I'm more bi than I thought."

"You slut!" Elliot replied. "Out with it! Got to hear the whole story now."

Travis explained that it had started when Patricia asked him to eat her out. She'd seen Heather moan under his tongue the afternoon before and wanted to see what Heather had been so enthusiastic about. Heather, meanwhile, had been determined to get Mitch back up to fuck her properly, so she worked his cock with her mouth.

By the time Patricia was on her third orgasm from Travis' tongue, Heather had succeeded in getting Mitch hard as iron. Once Patricia saw Mitch fucking Heather from behind, pulling her hair and spanking her, Patricia turned Travis over and rode his cock.

"Wow," Lana said when Travis took a break from the story to bring the freshly cooked food over to the table. She realized that he was walking with a bit of a hitch. He sat down with the three lovers and they all began to eat.

"So yeah after Mitch and I both came, I figured that was going to be it for the night, but then Heather came over and started licking my cum out of Patricia's pussy, and Patricia returned the favor."

"Now why didn't you think of that, Lana" Elliot said. "Luke's cum could probably get me to lick your cootch."

"Oh my god, Lana, you were right, we really are a bunch of deviants," Luke said around a mouthful of pancakes.

"So the girls kept going at it, oh, it must have been an hour or so. Mitch and I just laid on the other bed watching. We were completely mesmerized. I don't think I could ever get tired of watching two girls fucking."

Elliot made a face but Luke and Lana nodded.

"Before we came up to wake you yesterday," Lana said, "I didn't think Heather, Pats and me were ever going to stop. Girls are fucking hot."

"That's for sure," Luke said and gave Lana a kiss. "But so are boys." He kissed Elliot then too.

"Aren't you guys cute. I still can't believe how long you kept your threesome a secret from the rest of us. We could have been doing this for months!"

"Well, then you'll have to come back next year," Lana replied. "We're going to make this an annual event at least until we graduate."

"Wait, wait," Elliot said, "I still haven't heard the best part. And I'm still not sure if I'm more shocked that you took it in the ass or that Mitch gave."

"Oh yeah," Travis continued, "Well, eventually the sight of the girls had gotten Mitch back up again, and he went over to their bed to join in, but they waved him off, said they were too sore for any more dick. Then Mitch looked at me, and well, I figured, always say yes."

"Bullshit," Mitch said from the top of the stairs as he started to come down, "you were begging for my cock. Morning fuckers."

"Morning," came the four friends in unison.

Travis continued, "Well, once I got used to it I'll admit I was begging for more. And when Mitch squirted into me I came too. But I wasn't touching myself, I promise!"

He lifted up his hands to the group, and they all laughed. "I don't know how much more I could have taken though, and I'm paying for it this morning. Heather and Pats finally had enough too, and I spent the rest of the night in Heather's arms."

Five minutes later, Heather and Patricia came down, naked and hand in hand to join everyone else for breakfast. The group talked for an hour over breakfast, and as it was winding down, Lana stood up with a glass of juice and raised it.

"To the Deviant's Club! I can't wait to fuck you all again next summer."

"Slut!" The rest of the group toasted in unison.

It was, unfortunately, time to head back home. Until next summer.

The end for now...

Hope all you deviants enjoyed this kinky little fantasy inspired by a few of my favorite songs from the early 90s.

REM - Night Swimming

Jane's Addiction - Three Days

Depeche Mode - Master & Servant

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Blood, Sugar, Sex, Magic

Pigface - Suck

Nine Inch Nails - Closer

Note that no actual teens were fucked in the creation of this story.

Obobby
Obobby
494 Followers