The Device

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oli looked down at his crotch in disbelief. How was he not fully erect right now? He certainly felt horny as all hell. In fact, he couldn't remember the last time he'd felt this horny. What was he missing?

Turning his attention back to the screen he saw Maria mid-freakout as a bug crawled on the floor next to her. She jumped on top of the loud washer and tried to calm down, only to find herself settling in, letting the vibrations of the wash roll over her up from where her bare pussy sat on it. Her eyes rolled back and her knuckles turned white as she gripped the sides of the machine as it pulled low moans of pleasure out of her. She bit her lip and arched her back, throwing her head back and gasping as an orgasm rolled over her.

Then the door to garage opened. Maria paled and Oli flushed as the homeowner, a tall, black man with dark skin and a short beard and clad in a suit, stepped inside.

Oli was really feeling it now. He scrubbed ahead, past their awkward chat to where Maria, horny from masturbating on the wash, knelt in front of the large man and unzipped his trousers.

Oli was suddenly rock hard. He watched Maria pull the man's semi out and take it in her hands and felt... what was that? Jealousy?

Surprised, he wanted to stop, but he was so close! His hand was gripping tight as he moved it up and down like a piston. He imagined Maria kneeling down in front of him, sucking his... limp cock?

What the fuck?!

"No, no, no! Come back!" He bit his lip and tried to focus back on the video. He needed to get off like he needed oxygen. There was something new there in the back of his mind. A drive he'd never felt before. He didn't care that he no longer imagined Maria between his legs, that in his mind instead it was him between the legs of that man, so long as he got to cum. He could almost feel himself there on the floor of the laundry room! He felt the cool air over his skin, felt his thick thighs kneeling on the floor... felt that cock in his hand and in his open mouth... then he felt himself cumming.

"Uhhn!" Oli groaned as thick strips of white cum shot across his belly. His balls twitched with each pulse as, in his mind, that man held him there with his mouth on that cock, making him his bitch. He imagined being held by a ponytail, greedily sucking off the man in front of him, not that he would have taken his mouth off that cock if he hadn't been held there. And all the while, the pulses of pleasure just kept coming, wave after wave of bliss at the thought of being held by that large, dark man...

It was a moment later before he realized that the high moaning he heard was actually coming from him. Shocked, he held his hand up to his throat, and then he gasped. Why were his nails coloured blue?

He stood and struggled to find his footing. Something was different about the way he stood. A lot of things were different. His hips felt massive, wider even than his shoulders so that his arms would rest against them. He reached for his desk to lean on, only to find it wasn't where it should be. It was about four inches higher than it should be— or was he somehow... shorter?

And it looked different! Gone was his mess, his clutter of papers and old food wrappers. In their place were bags of makeup, tucked neatly under his wide monitor. A professional-looking webcam was mounted atop it that he'd never seen before. The gaming chair that had cost him hundreds of pounds was gone and replaced with a shiny blue stool with a simple metal back that looked straight out of an American diner.

Then he noticed he wasn't wearing the clothes he'd been wearing just twenty or thirty minutes ago. Skintight shorts clung around his bared manhood and something tight held tight against his chest. His belly hung out... wait, it didn't hang out. At least, not much. He wasn't this fit— since when had he been this fit?

"What the fuck?!" Oli yelled, then gasped again. His voice was higher than it should be, and breathy. He tried again. "What..." he cleared his throat. "What the... what the fuck?!" The last word came out as a squeal. What is happening to me? Had he gotten food poisoning? Was that ham bad? Was—

He stopped in his tracks. That box! What if it had been real? But no, it couldn't be real...

Could it?

Where was that box? Starting for the door, Oli felt something change in the way he walked. These crazy-wide hips moved back and forth in a way that wasn't normal. They swayed! His entire body language had changed. An icy fear settled over his heart like the first snowfall.

He had to find Teegan.

--

When Oli entered the living room he found Teegan waiting for him. He was sitting on the couch in just his towel and water droplets still clung to his ebony skin. Bright, knowing eyes watched as Oli stepped into the room.

"I told you it wasn't a prank, Oli." His voice was low. Controlled.

Oli froze. The entire room looked different. Bigger. He had gotten shorter! Idly, he wondered if his feet would even touch the floor if he sat on the couch next to his friend... His nearly naked friend. He wanted to run away, but something held him there move. Flashes of memory from just moments ago, of dreaming about being held down by a man who looked stunningly like Teegan, invaded his consciousness. His angry, huffy breathing was quickly becoming a heavy pant. The room looked brighter as his eyes dilated and he was aware of his penis rising to the occasion, pushing hard against the tight athletic material of his shorts.

"I haven't finished yet, though. Not by a long shot. I needed to be able to see what I was doing. But I'd put money down that you're aware of what's happening to you, is that right?"

Oli nodded and swallowed.

Teegan looked him up and down, his eyes hungry and cold. He didn't like that look, especially when it settled on his crotch.

"I can see I missed a very... obvious... thing."

"Teeg, what are you—"

Teegan held up a hand, cutting him off, then looked to where the black device sat on the coffee table in front of him. "My ideal lover would have a vagina instead of a penis." He said coolly, and the device beeped quietly.

"What are you on about?" But he knew what Teegan meant, and this time he was paying attention. He looked down and watched as the bulge in his shorts just... disappeared. The penis he'd had his entire life, that defined him as a man was just gone!

"Teeg! Please, you can't do this to me!" Oli begged, fighting the heady arousal that threatened to overtake him from just being near the man in front of him. "I'm a... I'm a guy! I'm a man, Teeg. Please don't—"

"My ideal lover would know that she is a woman." Another beep.

Oli blinked. Would know that she's a woman? "But I'm not a woman. I'm a woman." She stopped. "I'm a mmm... mmm..." The word wouldn't come out and the icy fear froze colder. "I'm a mmm... woman!" She spat the last word out. "Fuck you, mate! Why are you doing this?"

"My ideal woman will enjoy listening to me when I ask her to do things." Teegan smiled. "Oli, please stay quiet for a moment. I'm going to ask you some questions and I'd like you to answer them truthfully for me, can you do that?"

Oli opened her mouth to speak, but then something clicked in the back of her mind and she shut it, then nodded. A feeling of joy flared up in her belly as she obeyed.

"Thank you." The smile reached Teegan's eyes as he relaxed. "Shit, man, I didn't know if it worked. I heard you moaning and I thought it was just your porn up too loud. But, look at yourself!"

She did. She looked down her body, along her alabaster skin and down her round thighs. Oli held her hands up, studying the blue painted onto her nails.

"How do you feel?" Teegan asked.

The response jumped past her lips unbidden. "Horny. I feel really, really horny right now." It came out almost as a moan.

"Too horny to function normally?"

She shook her head.

"Good." Teegan paused, then asked, "What do you think when you look at me?"

Again, she answered before she could think. "I feel aroused, Teeg. I look at you and I see a man I want to fuck me." No! That's wrong!

But it felt so, so right.

"That makes me happy. Speaking of," Teegan cleared his throat, "my ideal lover would love making me happy, isn't that right, Oli?"

Another beep from the device, another click in the back of her head, and Oli grinned despite herself. "Of course it does, Teegan. You know I like making you happy." But did she? She thought hard and realized yes, she did love making Teeg happy.

Teegan laughed. "It's crazy watching it work on you. I can see it as the things I say lock in place. Now how about you come closer to me. Closer. Stop. Right there."

Oli felt his eyes undress her— not that they'd have to work hard to do that. Something gnawed at her, telling her that this was all wrong, but that couldn't be true, could it? She shook her head, trying to clear it.

"Let's start there, then," Teegan continued. "My ideal lover would have bleached blond hair, down beneath her shoulders. Lower. Lower... There. How does that feel?"

Oli shook her head again, but that feeling wouldn't go away! She had to answer, though. "It feels fine. If it makes you happy it makes me happy." She almost said that she felt this was all wrong, but that wouldn't make him happy at all. And if she kept him happy, maybe he'd take that towel off...

"Good. Let's make some more changes then, shall we? We're running out of time, so I'm just going to call out a couple. Are you ready?"

"Nnn— yes." She fought to tell him "no", to tell him that there was something innately wrong happening here. But she just... couldn't. It wouldn't make him happy.

"Here we go." He sat forward, leaning on his legs and giving Oli a tiny peek at what was hidden under that towel. "My ideal lover would have a feminine face, with cheekbones like Chanel West Coast. She'd have lips equally suited for kissing as for sucking cock... good. Now give her a little pout. Oh fuck, that's nice. Now make them sensitive. She'd be a little shorter than that... a little shorter... that's good. Now a little less muscle. Not quite that little... there."

Oli felt everything. She felt as her sharp, masculine face puffed out and moved around, softening into feminine features. Her cheekbones moved, and her eyes did as well. When her lips grew it felt at first like they were swelling, but when she touched them they were soft, and smooth, and she wanted to wrap them around something hard. And then she was getting smaller and smaller until she doubted she'd come up to Teegan's shoulders anymore. She worried about it for a moment, but then she remembered Teegan was doing this to make himself happy, and that made her happy. At last, she felt her arms get smaller. Weaker. Not that she'd had incredible muscles before, but she knew she'd be relying on Teegan for a lot more now.

"Let's keep on." Teegan leaned back now and his hand traveled slowly to his crotch. It wrapped around something long and hard under the towel. "My ideal lover would have breasts."

As Teegan continued to describe his perfect lover's perfect breasts, Oli was filled with strange sensations. What muscle that was left in her pecs immediately lost all definition as fatty tissue formed there, spilling out and pressing against her sports bra like a pair of water balloons slowly filling up. Right when she thought the bra would snap, Teegan corrected himself and they shrunk back down to a slightly more reasonable size, but still not something she'd every be capable of hiding the presence of under clothing. Then he wanted them perky, and she stumbled as her center of gravity abruptly changed. Her breasts, easily E- or F- cup sized, shifted further up her torso and the skin around them tightened, lifting her erect nipples to poke straight out like headlights through the material of her sports bra. And this bra is supposed to hold them in tight! she thought, a little scared of what they would look like in a regular bra or in lingerie.

"Those look amazing. I like them. How sensitive are they?"

Oli felt them, then frowned. She was sure her lips exaggerated the expression. "Not really."

"Hmm. Well, that won't do, because my ideal lover would have sensitive breasts. Breasts, nipples, the whole lot should be sensitive and erogenous. I want to be able to make her moan as I brush past her."

And Oli knew it was true. Even just the pressure of her bra felt tantalizing and hinted at how wonderful it might feel if someone were to—

"Touch them." Teegan said.

She did. It was heaven. It felt like she had a direct line to the pleasure center of her brain as she gripped them under her hands and squeezed. A moan escaped her lips, just like Teegan had wished for. He seemed to like it.

"That's so fucking hot..." his hand tightened and Oli watched him give himself a single stroke through the towel. "Let's turn that up. Keep touching yourself, okay? Now, my ideal woman would be a little louder with her moaning. When she feels good, I want her to moan and groan and make all those sexy, adorable noises I like."

"Nngh... oh, fuck..." Moans of pleasure teased past her sensitive lips as Oli continued to feel herself up. This is so right...

Teegan took a deep breath and pulled his hand away from his crotch. "You can stop playing with yourself now."

But she didn't want to. It felt so good to play with her tits, to hear her moans, to feel so horny—

"Stop, please."

"Argh!" The moment was lost as her hands dropped to her sides. A fire roared in her belly and a longing to be filled by Teegan's big cock rocked her pussy.

Teegan laughed. "You know what? Maybe I've been having too much fun here. I haven't even asked you what you'd like, yet. Why don't you tell me what else you want me to do to you?"

"I want you to fuck me." Oli gasped through gritted teeth. "Please—"

"Not yet." Teegan interrupted. "Tell me what other changes I should make to you."

Oli had to think about that. The drive to please Teegan was strong and she forced herself to rack her memories for things Teegan was into. "You could make me a better cook for you?" She started hesitantly, but when he nodded she continued more confidently. "I know how much you hate it when I leave a mess around. You could make me into your little maid?"

"I thought about it, but I won't go that far." He said it as though it were an absolutely normal conversation to be having. "But I would like you to be cleaner, and to clean up around here." Teegan waved his hand for her to continue.

"Well, I know you like girls with big bums. You could make mine bigger?" She wasn't sure about suggesting this as her rear was already large.

"Hmm. Turn around for me? And bend over, please. Actually, yes, let's do that. My ideal lover's bum should be a little bigger than that... a little wider, but firm with muscle. Yes, like that. A round bubble butt that likes to get spanked and likes to get played with. Why don't you smack it for me?"

As he spoke Oli felt things shift again as his ass ballooned out even wider and fuller. It almost felt like she was on the toilet, with all the pushing sensations down there. Her stance shifted and she felt steadier as muscle grew there. Then, when it was done, she gave it a firm slap!

"Nngh! Oh, yes!" she moaned. It felt almost as good as her breasts did. How was she supposed to live this way? Constantly aroused by Teegan, with a body that would betray her at the slightest touch? What if they were at the store and someone brushed against her? Or if they went to the cinema and he decided to touch her in the quiet dark? Honestly, with how sensitive her backside was, she wasn't sure she wouldn't moan just by sitting down on too hard a surface.

Then a thought came to her. A solution she didn't want to voice, but she knew she had to— because it would make Teegan happy. "You could make me like this more. You could make me an exhibitionist."

Still bent over and facing away, she couldn't gauge his reaction. Then she heard him say, "My ideal lover would get turned on by being a bit of an exhibitionist..."

Suddenly she wasn't too worried about moaning in public. Why should she be? She liked it when men gave her attention—

"...but," Teegan continued, "even though she gets so turned on by it, she'll still be embarrassed by her actions and the attention she gets."

Oh, no.

"She'll be too turned on to stop herself. She's not an exhibitionist because she enjoys the attention. She's an exhibitionist because, despite how embarrassing it is to moan and groan and bare skin in public, it turns her on too much not to."

Her face reddened as she realized that this, too, was now true. She could imagine herself, bent over outside just like this, moaning as Teegan and others watched. A blush came over her face as she found herself even more turned on. She imagined herself on her knees in public, her fat arse sticking out as she sucked Teegan's BBC... she felt both shame and an inescapable need for more.

"Make me an expert cock sucker! Please!" she begged. "Please, let me suck your cock! Let me please you!"

Teegan's chuckle was throaty. "Turn around."

She did, and her knees almost buckled.

"Do you like what you see?"

"Yes." There was no hesitation. Teegan's exposed cock stood rock hard out from his crotch, his hairy sack resting beneath, begging for her hand to cradle it.

"My ideal woman would drool at the sight of my cock and would cum when I told her to."

And she did. She tried to swallow, but she couldn't do it fast enough. Drool dripped down the side of her face as assuredly as her grool was driveling down the inside of her fat thighs. "Please," she said, working around the saliva that pooled in her mouth, "let me suck you."

"Come kneel in front of me, but do not touch me."

She did. She wiped drool off her chin and off of where it had caught on her breasts. It was horribly embarrassing that she couldn't control it, and that it felt so good to brush against her tits that she moaned despite herself, but all that did was turn her on all the more.

And now she was staring at his cock. That beautiful, erect penis that she wanted to do nothing else with but shove into her face. But she couldn't. He wouldn't let her, yet.

"My ideal lover would—"

"ONE MINUTE REMAINING." The voice from the device rang out.

"Shit!" Teegan hissed. "Okay, I've got to be quick. What else do I need to change. Help me out here."

But Oli couldn't focus on anything else. As much as she tried, the only thing that mattered right now was that cock.

"Argh!" Teegan shouted. Then he closed his eyes. "My ideal lover would love me. She would be in love with me, would care for me, and would take care of me."

Oli looked away from Teegan's cock for a second and met his eyes— and smiled. Such a sweet, kind, loving feeling came over her as she felt herself fall into those dark eyes that she almost forgot the drool on her face, her sopping pussy, and the utter need to be filled.

"My ideal lover would... would..." Teegan looked lost.

"What should you call me, love?" Oli asked, beginning to run her hands along her sides.

"What?" Teegan looked even more confused.

Oli made a noise that was somewhere between a laugh and a moan as her hands ran along her breasts. "You don't want your adoring girl to be called 'Oliver', do you?"

"Oh." Teegan's eyes cleared for a second. "Right. Uh..."

Oli could tell he was trying to focus, but his eyes were all over her body. And that made her feel good. "What about... unf... 'Vivian'?" she asked, her query interrupted by a groan as she gripped her wide bum in her hands. On a hunch she explored further, dragging her finger along it to where her holes sat underneath...