The Device

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"TEN."

"Shit!"

"NINE."

"My ideal lover's name is Vivian!" Teegan shouted.

"EIGHT."

"And she's an expert at giving head!"

"SEVEN."

"And she loves the taste of my cum." His voice began to quaver as he watched the girl in front of him, now Vivian, squirm in pleasure as she touched herself through her shorts. A look came over his face. A look of worry.

"SIX."

"And as horny as she is..."

"FIVE."

"...I can have her tone it down if I want..."

"FOUR."

"...so we can still be normal in the real world." He spat the words out as quick as he could. In front of him, Vivian stared at his cock, her mouth open and desperate as one hand grasped at a tit and the other had dug under her shorts. What else should he say?

"THREE."

What else was there?

"TWO."

He knew there was one thing left.

"ONE."

"And she'd be someone that I could love, too."

"ZERO. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION. THIS DEVICE WILL SELF-DESTRUCT IN TWENTY-FOUR HOURS. GOOD-BYE."

Teegan watched the woman in front of him, amazed at her beauty. Her pale skin, bright hair and eyes. Her heavy tits and wide ass... the desperation on her face and in her shaking body... "Vi?" he whispered.

Dazed eyes rose from his cock to meet his. He smiled, suddenly aware of deeper feelings for this girl he hadn't had a moment ago. "Would you like to suck my penis now?"

She nodded enthusiastically, moaning loudly in pleasure.

"Would you like to please me?"

"Uhn-hunh." She said, some clarity returning to her eyes as she swallowed. "Yes, please."

"And why do you want to please me?" Teegan asked, reaching out to tuck her hair behind her ear.

She leaned into his touch and said, "Because I love you."

"I think I love you, too."

And they stared at each other for a minute. She, on her knees, panting, dripping wet and desperate to be fucked, and he, calmly on the couch. Then, he said, "Would you mind sucking me off before we fuck?"

Vivian smiled and reached for his cock. "I'd fucking love to."

"But first-" He laughed when she groaned with impatience. "But first, cum for me."

He wasn't sure what to expect, but he knew it when he saw it. Vivian's eyes rolled back and her moth dropped even further open. She gasped, and her nails dug into his thighs. Her moans shook through him as she wailed with pleasure. Her back arched and her breasts jiggled as she shook.

And when it was over, he let her suck him. She did it perfectly, grasping his balls and licking at the sensitive spot under the tip of his penis. She did it for what felt like hours before she spoke.

"Fuck me, baby." she begged as she came up for air, her hand pumping his cock, using her saliva as lubrication. "Please, fill me up. Make me your bitch and fuck me, Teegan. Please."

And he did.

--

The End