The Device

Story Info
The magical device that changed my life.
1.8k words
4.04
18k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DRobbie06
DRobbie06
335 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

I carefully unzipped her dress and pushed the straps off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. She stood frozen in time wearing a sexy black matching lacy bra and panty combo. Her body was exquisite. Skin was flawless. Her breasts must have been DD cups (I verified that by her bra tag).

I unclasped the front connector between her large mounds and opened it to reveal the most perfect half dollar sized areola and perfectly centered eraser sized nipples. I caressed and kissed her boobs imagining her moaning with pleasure and telling me how good it feels.

My penis was raging inside my pants almost to the point of being painful so I unzipped my pants and pulled it out through the fly to allow it to freely extend to its full 6 1/2" length. I walked around the woman examining every inch of her body before excitedly sliding her lacy panties down to her ankles. She kept a mostly smooth vagina save for the Dorito chip shaped tuft of hair above her slit. I petted the small patch of hair again imagining her pressing against my hand in ecstasy.

I decided to find out what her name was so I opened her small purse that I had set on the floor to find just a lipstick, cell phone, and a wallet. Opening the wallet I immediately saw her driver's license. Martha Ann Ross was just 31 years old. And she lives a few blocks away in a high rise apartment.

———————————————————————

Let me explain what exactly is going on. When I was in the Marines on deployment to the Middle East years ago, my squad was doing some cave inspecting looking for terrorists hiding out. At one point deep in a cave my flashlight reflected off something metallic almost completely buried in the sand. I dug the small device out, it's about the size of the pager I carried before cell phones became affordable and available to all. I easily recognized the small switch in the center but otherwise didn't recognize this as anything I'd ever seen. The back cover was slightly loose and I was able to peek inside the cavity but saw no wires or chips. I dropped it in my pocket and continues about my day.

Later that evening back at base camp I was disrobing to hit the shower. I reached into my pockets to empty then and pulled out the device. I examined it all over again and without thinking I flicked the switch to see if it did anything. Suddenly the 7 other guys in my tent stopped moving. It was like a cartoon when someone says freeze. I walked over to each man and said their name to see if they could communicate with me. Nothing.

I peeked out the tent door and saw Marines all over in various states of stop motion. Some were stiff in mid stride, others on top of hummer's with wrenches in their hands, and still others unloading gear. It's as if time had stopped for everyone except me.

I wasn't sure what to do or how this had happened. I went back to my bunk and sat down wondering what to do. As I sat there thinking I realized the device was still in my hand. Wait a minute, this all happened when I flipped the switch. I looked up at my fellow leather necks and with my thumb I flicked the switch back to its original position. Every person reanimated and continued what they had been doing 3 minutes ago without any indication that anything had happened.

Could this little switch be some sort of alien device that freezes people or time or both? Maybe it was coincidence. I mean some little switch can't stop time. As everyone went about their business I had to test the device again. I flicked the switch.

Jack, Mick, JJ, Ace, Two Tone, Trey, and Horse all froze once again. I looked out of the tent again to see everyone out there frozen as well. Did the whole world stop? Was it just my general vicinity? Crazy!!

——————————————————————1

That was 14 years ago and now here I stand next to the beautiful Martha (she's too young and beautiful to have that name) touching and kissing her body. I still haven't been able to figure out if the whole world stops when I use the device but certainly anyone within 100 miles or so of me (I know this because I had to travel 100 miles for work once and I used the device to avoid traffic) freezes solid. And as far as I can see it doesn't negatively affect anyone either.

Back to Martha. I had seen her shopping in Nordstrom and just had to see what was under her dress. She's the type of woman that is out of my league. I'd never be able to touch her tits or pussy without my device. But my fate changed that day in the cave.

I froze her while she was standing in line. Her legs are slightly narrower than shoulder width. I have minimal access to her vagina if I were to choose to finger her or use some other item to penetrate her. There's another woman in line as well as a female cashier but I wouldn't ever want to see either one naked. Not since being able to pick the prettiest and sexiest to disrobe and fondle.

You're probably wondering at this point if I've had sex with any women while I had them inanimate. I'm ashamed to admit that I have. The first time I was at the beach right after returning home from my discharge from the Corps. This voluptuous MILF was sun bathing on her stomach and I couldn't stop staring at her ass. I flicked the device switch and pulled her French cut bikini bottoms aside. I spread her legs enough to allow myself access to her vagina (I should've explained before that people aren't frozen stiff, I can move and manipulate them). I licked my hand and moistened her pussy lips then did the same to my cock. Then I mounted her and pushed my cock into her older twat.

I didn't let myself cum inside her because I kept thinking that leaving DNA evidence would somehow expose my secret. So after pumping her hot milf hole for several minutes I pulled out and came all over her back and ass. I put her bikini bottoms back in place after rubbing my cum into her skin like sunscreen. It dried very quickly. I went back over to my friends and say on my towel and flicked the switch back.

My older acquaintance jumped up when she came back to reality and looked behind her quizzically. She surely felt like something was inside her pussy recently. She reached under herself to feel around her pubic area. Then she looked back up and around to see if anyone was near enough to maybe have seen something. Completely puzzled as to why her cunt felt freshly fucked she shook her head and laid back down to sunbathe. I giggled while watching through my sun glasses.

I knelt down and spread Martha's perfect tan ass cheeks. I kind of have an analingus kink so I wanted to see her rosebud, which like the rest of her, was exquisite. She is easily the most beautiful and anatomically perfect woman I have ever frozen and examined. I stood and placed my hard cock upright between her glutes and pumped my hips to glide my cock up and down her ass crevice. Of course I reached around and squeezed her tits and pulled on her nipples at the same time eventually taking one hand down to her vagina.

Women don't get wet from arousal in this inanimate state so if you were going to finger her or try to fuck her some lube would be very helpful. So I licked my fingers and rubbed her clit. I was building up to a good orgasm. I contemplated laying Martha down and having full on sex but for some reason my conscience wouldn't let me. Also, even 15 years into having this wonderful device I'm still leery that one of the many people surrounding us might suddenly wake and see me taking advantage of my situation.

I took a half step back and began jerking my stiff wood while pulling one of her ass cheeks to the side. I stared intently at Martha's asshole imagining how sweet it must taste. Ready to blow my load I aimed my prick it at her lower back and let it fly. Several powerful cum shots landed on her lower back and ass. Then I laid my cock head in the top of her ass crack and allowed my seed to empty and drop down into her nether region.

Like the beach MILF, I rubbed my cum into Martha's skin, paying special attention to massaging it into her ass crack and slightly inside her sphincter. I pulled her panties back up making sure I didn't leave them to high or too low on her hips. I pulled her bra cups forward and clasped them back together over her round breasts. Then I pulled her dress up and zipped the back. I brushed off the dust and lint it had accumulated from the floor and straightened it on her picture perfect body.

I walked about 20 feet away and was about to flick the switch on my device when I noticed Martha's purse still laying on the floor next to her. I try not to leave any obvious signs of my invasion of their personal space. I'm sure it wouldn't matter but it's almost like a game for me to put them back the way I found them. I replaced her small purse with the strap over her shoulder and the bag hanging between her arm and hip.

Returning to a safe distance I flipped the switch and witnessed everyone in the store return their normal state. Everyone walking about as if nothing had happened. Everyone except Martha.

Having her breasts rubbed and nipples tugged on, not to mention her clit was fondled and the tip of my finger in her ass, gave her that warm feeling and like the many other women in the last 14 years, she looked around to try to figure out why she felt a certain way. Martha reached around to feel her backside, evidence to me that fucking her ass crevice left an impression. Maybe she even felt my cum drying and tightening on her skin.

My dick was still semi erect and I could feel the slight dampness in my boxers from the last remnants of my ejaculate draining from my member. Seeing Martha confused and possibly aroused was a thrill.

I turned and went on my way very sexually satisfied although next time I hope to find myself in a situation where I can fuck the woman properly.

DRobbie06
DRobbie06
335 Followers