The Device Again

Story Info
A Useful Tool For Anyone.
4.3k words
4.48
10.3k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 07/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
368 Followers

Peter Brnovich and Anya Berglund now lived openly in a classy condo complex. He had frequent meetings with Natasha Sokolov, the mob lawyer, to handle the books and fuck her good looks. Anya accompanied him several times and it was love at first sight. The women felt the spark and it grew in short order into full-blown regular encounters.

Peter came home early on a weekday and found them naked in bed together. Their nervous giggles of discovery were honored by Peter who joined them for an erotic and explosive private orgy. Thereafter Natasha moved in permanently and Peter sometimes shared in with Anya's passionate bedtimes with Natasha. Anya absented herself on occasion when she saw that Peter obviously wanted some alone time fucking Natasha. For Peter, it developed into alternate night pairings with an intermittent menage a trois to keep the passions fervent and any jealousies at bay.

The device became unnecessary for them but Peter still found it useful out in the wider world of street encounters.

Such a time came about when the man and his ladies decided to spend the day at a large local galleria.

In a major upscale department store, Anya and Natasha headed for women's lingerie stores to pick out enticing items, fetish and classy ones, that would nurture Peter's hunger for their shared condo and bed.

Peter wandered about nearby until he happened upon the Cosmetic Counter. A mother-daughter shopping couple were being fawned over by the brunette sales lady hawking colorful lipstick and eyeshadow. The young blonde coed was being made-up; her eyelids already deeply colored by dark eyeshadow. The fashionable makeup contrasted with the casual style of her clothes: tee shirt, jeans and sandals. She was leaning forward and her covered breasts pushed against the loose cotton top, subtly masking their build. But Peter guessed their size and shape from the dimples of her nipples in the folds.

He paused to watch as the sales lady, name tagged 'Sally', held up lipstick tubes for the blonde to choose a color. Her mother seemed oblivious to the beautifying handicraft, keeping up a chatter, questioning her seldom visiting offspring about her college classes and extracurricular activities.

"Mother, please, I'm doing just fine."

"Oh, come on, Katie. What about boys? Any interesting things happening there?"

"Not much; I'm kind of busy with studies and sports."

The sales lady was nearing the completion of her make over on the daughter's face and noticed Peter's observing presence. She leaned back and, directing his notice to the young lady's face, saucily asked his opinion, drawing him into her 'schtick'.

"Would this be the lipstick color you would pick out?"

His focus had been on the curvy cosmetologist. She was sporting the stores products and was a very presentable model for its wares. She had a lovely face and a shapely body. But the most prominent feature were her full lips. He felt a growing friskiness and wanted to see how she behaved. He touched the device as he stated his honest opinion.

"I'd buy you the one that left the most prominent lipstick ring around the base of my dick."

The store employee's eyes blinked and her demeanor changed as she forgot about her cosmetology marketing. Dexterously picking through the sample tubes, she selected a fire engine red and held it up, cocking an eyebrow to solicit his concurrence, which he acknowledged with a slight nod. She held his gaze as she tantalizingly glazed her plush lips with the bright glossy tone. Setting the lipstick back, she dismounted her stool, touched his hand, curled a few fingers in his, and shyly set off, an unspoken invitation to follow her.

She led him towards the nearest fitting room. They wove between racks of lingerie and nighties, past the two buxom browsers that grinned at their man being led along by the store employee. Moments later, the young blonde dismounted her stool and, accompanied by her mother, tailed at a short distance. Peter happened to look back at the counter, wary of other customers noting his guiding woman's absence. That's when he noticed the glazed-eye pair trailing behind him and realized he had been too careless about the device's effect on other proximate females.

Sally found an unoccupied fitting booth and motioned him inside. Before she could enter and close the door, the trailing pair of women hustled past her to join Peter. Sally shrugged in acquiescence to a group happenstance and entered as well, closing and locking the door behind her. The trio of females stood stoic and stared at him, awaiting instructions. Understanding their submissive consent, he moved to the sales lady first and plucked at her white blouse, opening the buttons to reveal her full budges of boob flesh boosted by the pushup cups. He flipped the blouse over her shoulders, palmed her chest and bounced the tit packed bra. Leaving off his manhandling of Sally's hefty fun bags, he turned his attention to the other woman. But in an aside to his first plaything, he gave her a parting demand.

"Finish up for me. I want you topless."

Sally moved quickly to unclasp her bra and complete the task. He spoke sternly to the other older woman.

"You, too, mother. Show me your tits."

The matron didn't hesitate but still took her time exposing her breasts. She dropped her bra and showed this strange man she hadn't even formally met a pair of full, slightly sagging tits. He expected as much. They must once have been full and high mounted but age, children and gravity had reshaped them lower. The nipples were extra-large. Peter studied her relaxed milk cans a moment and gave each a sideways slap, amused by their fluid resiliency. The woman didn't flinch, presumably used to harsh treatment from the fewer attractable men available as her youthful allure gradually faded with time.

Now that both older females had their racks on full, unfettered display, Peter's attention turned to the young coed. He stood close and tilted her face up. Her stupor eyes held his gaze up close. His fingers played with the hem off her loose tee-shirt. He changed his mind and lifted his hands to explore her chest through the cotton cover. Her braless breasts were well sized for her stature, nice handfuls of pliant flesh. He found her pokies and gave a little pinch to feel their size. They seemed stiff to his fingers.

He returned to the hem and lifted it over her head. Katie raised her arms to help her disrobing and when the shirt popped off her head, her hair fell back in a scruffy curtain that only further accented her pretty face.

The perceptions of Peter's veiled chest exploration were validated by the sight of the bare tits the blonde sported on her slender physique. The teardrop handfuls were tipped with pink nipples, the nubs hard from his previous fingering. His fingers resumed the areolae stimulations. His cock was stiff in his pants and he sought relief assistance from his topless matrons.

"Ladies, it's time to get my cock out."

The older pair hustled him to settle on the bench and urgently opened his pants to expose his erection. They dragged off his pants and shoes, spreading his bare hairy thighs, rubbing the inner skin and moving their roving hands up to cup his balls and fondle his tumescent cock. His impetuously co-opted coed stood and watched the scene being set for pleasuring this strangely mesmerizing male. The women knelt on either side of his legs, continuing their teasing foreplay and looked at him for permission; he nodded to the store employee to get things started.

She took her first turn sucking his cock. He fondled the other's exposed boobs while she leaned up and awarded him tongue lashed kisses.

They switched off, now the mother on his cock and the brunette in his face. Most of the action was sliding up and down half the shaft, not a deep full penetration. Peter liked the elongated foreplay. This wasn't what he had expected from his earlier snaring of the sales lady. His plans evolved with the situation. After the second swap off round, he held them away and looked at the waiting blonde coed.

"Now it's your turn, my little darling."

Even in her suggestive trance state, her voice whimpered with doubt.

"But I've never done this. I don't know how."

Peter checked his frustration; he would entangle his current fellatrix pair in the coed's initiation. He gripped each kneeling woman's chin and turned their faces to his.

"Teach her!"

The women leaned back and motioned the topless daughter forward. The girl knelt before Peter; her boobs framed by his knees. Her eyes stared at the saliva slick meaty muscle that she would soon be entertaining with her mouth. Every girl starts somewhere, learning this enticing way to please her man. The experienced women comforted her with a soothing gentleness, aiming to coach her through her first fellatio.

"It okay; we'll start slow and guide you along. Just kiss it first."

Holding her gaze on Peter's face, the blonde pursed her cherry red lips, touched them to the tip and drew back. The women cooed a bit of humor.

"Oh, more than that, dear. Kiss it with pride, properly now..."

Katie pursed again and held her touch longer, feeling the spongy knob's smooth texture. She had seen the way the other's had performed and experimented by opening her mouth a little and sucking the knob past her quivering lips. They closed on the reduced shaft beyond the penile corona. Her tongue touched the under vee.

She became aware of a musky taste. Unbeknownst to her innocence, her amateur efforts had bled some precum sap from Peter's tip slit.

"Very good, sweetie. Suckle it. Draw on it like a very large straw."

She hollowed her cheeks and sucked. He felt the oral tow and let a bit more slide in. She stopped her suction when she sensed the further intrusion.

"No, no, honey. Let it slide in naturally. The more you take, the better for him."

Peter lifted his hands, intending to hold Katie's head and shove deeper but the women each took one of his hands in theirs and rested them on his thighs. Sally nodded to the mother, who acknowledged her primary role to teach her daughter. Peter watched the nonverbal exchange, willing to let the experienced women calm the young coed's initial angst with motherly tenderness. The matron's free hand touched the back of Katie's head and gave a light prod.

"A little more... yes, open up and it will be easier to take it in."

Katie opened her jaw wider as the cock advanced an inch deeper into its oral enclosure. The coronal ridge moved to the back of her tongue. It was getting uncomfortable to be tilted face up at him; she lost eye contact with his face when she lowered her gaze and tilted her head down to accommodate the thick shaft of meat moving more into her mouth. Her mother coxed her to prepare for the next step.

"Take big breath, honey, and hold it."

Katie lightly held the man's erection with lips and tongue as she inhaled a long draw. At maximum lungful, she felt her mother's hand press her head down and the man's cock bumped her tonsils.

Peter grunted with the pleasure of the nearly deep throat penetration. Katie gulped and her lips flapped, trying to expel air but seemingly blocked by the fleshy plug against her gullet. The hand pressure eased and she drew back, frightened and gasping for breath. The other older woman acclaimed the youngster's achievement.

"Look, mother. Your girl left a lipstick ring low down near the base of his prick the first time. What promise she is showing. She'll be the most popular date on campus when the boys figure out how talented she is."

Katie wanted to draw completely off and tried to lean back but the matrons stopped her.

"Now it's time to finish. Suck and bob your head, dear."

The blonde paused but knew she was destined to complete this task. She hollowed her cheeks again and dipped down, taking as much cock as she could handle without gagging. It wasn't as bad as before and she focused on her ambitious feat. She bobbed slightly and then increased the range until she was slicking his cock from stem to stern. Peter watched her dangling boobs swaying to her cock sucking rhythm. It was enough and his ass rose off the bench, ready to spew. The women knew the sign and alerted their blowjob pupil.

"Oh, sweetie, good work. Here it comes..."

Katie tried to eject his cock but the women held her tight to his crotch. He let out a cry as his spine stiffened and elevated his groin, his abdominal muscles spasming and jerking his hips, poking his knob at her tonsils.

His cum shot out into the warm wet mouth of the coed blonde. She struggled as her mouth was flooded with sperm but the women held her tight. Left with no other option, she swallowed the salty goo that she recognized from health class films and girlfriend giggles but now perceived in reality.

It tasted somewhat like the earlier muskiness when the blowjob had commenced but with a much bigger volume.

The man let his cock retreat to halfway. The stiff appendage was rapidly shrinking in her mouth and she started breathing regularly again. The hands that held her down vanished and she spat out the slackened appendage as she sat back on her heels. She looked up at Peter's face and saw him open his eyes after his orgasmic convulsion had faded into penile tingles.

The mother leaned over to her daughter and kissed her cum-stung lips, tasting the residual manly flavor there.

As Peter refracted, the cosmetologist, somewhat piqued by the missed spermatic reward, recovered her disappointment by kneeling and capturing her cosmetic customer's face in her hands. They canoodled a long kiss, brunette stealing a taste of the remnants of sperm tainting the little blonde's cum stained lips. The trio of topless females paused to look askance, admiring again the second deep red ring further down around the base of Peter's drooping cock.

The brunette sales girl imagined future oral marketing enticements directed towards men shopping for their wife's birthdays gifts. They would be happy, satisfied customers and her sales commissions should soar.

Anya and Natasha saw Peter emerge from the side rooms with a smirky grin on his flushed face, followed moments later by the three meekly smiling women and presumed the reason. They snickered their delight in each other's ear, glad their man was getting some pampering side action and went in search of some for themselves.

In the sporting goods section of the store, a muscle-bound college athlete, part time sales clerk, spied the two buxom women who had sashayed into his space. They looked fit and sporty, though top heavy, short skirted and wearing high heels. Not your usual casually dressed shoppers in a sporting goods store.

The pair saw his approach and shared a mutual wink of accord. This dark-haired rascal would do.

"Good day, ladies. Can I help you find anything?"

Anya pressed the device and responded.

"We're looking for some big cocks to plug our pussies. Got any of that?"

The studly lad's eyes glazed as he slowly looked them up and down from a closer vista and then silently nodded.

"I think I know where we keep those. Please follow me."

As they moved towards the rear of the store, Anya saw him look at a friend, probably a college football team mate judging by his sturdy physique. She looked at Natasha and nodded towards the other boy. Natasha saw him too and gave her a wink and nod of acceptance. Anya stopped their saunter and motioned him over to join them. As he came close, Anya triggered the device and gave him her invitation.

"Hi, there, big fella. Wanna' fuck us?"

The second burly blonde crewcut footballer stared at her as his eyes dulled. He looked at Natasha and nodded his stuporous agreement. The quartet walked through the 'Employees Only' door into the stock room. Natasha found the second boy's arm and clutched him in a boob press as she guided him onward.

Anya looked around and spied a far corner, partially hidden by stacked cartons. She strolled assertively that way. Behind the cardboard screen, the girls lined their boys against the wall of shielding boxes and, kneeling, ripped open the boys' pants and discovered massive cocks. They examined them like a tasty meal, somewhat analogous to what they were about to become. A few hand strokes and tongue laps led to quick sucks and firm grown erections. Their males were ready but the scheming young women had some preparation ideas of their own.

They stood and, laid back on a low nearby row of boxes, flipped up their skirts to expose their bare shaven pussies and summoned the aroused young men to their cunnilingual tasks. Kneeling before the genital feast, the manly faces dove on the feminine buffet. Anya and Natasha gave a startled moan of delight. Unknowing whether this was something the athletes had practiced before or not, they were either very experienced or naturally gifted in the oral arts.

Anya reached to grab her boy's hair as his tongue swept up one side of her labia and then the other. At the top of her slit, he lingered long enough to suck her little stem. She actually jerked at that intense sensation. Noted the response, he grabbed her ass cheeks to steady his meal as he continued his side laps on her nether lips before sucking on her clitoris. Her eyes were closed as her head flailed about, tossing her blonde hair into sheets of messiness. Her ears heard other moans and she looked across to Natasha, who had her hands clutching her own hair as her head wagged and her hips jerked from her man's masterful efforts.

Fully aroused, wet and ready, the two domineering females make their next move. They pushed away the pussy-juice-soaked faces and shoved the attached bodies across the open space between their reclined positions. The boys obeyed and saw the opposing pulsing cunt, seeming satisfied with the oral foreplay, and eager to receive the earlier requested plugging.

The ladies maneuvered their swapped gentleman into a modified missionary mount, their wild erections throbbing, ready to enter its female mate's sexual portal. A kiss was in order before the penetration and the bi-sexual women tasted the others' familiar vaginal dew on the lips of her imminent sex mate. Natasha gave her demand in the ear of her man.

"Come on, lover boy. Drill me hard."

No further encouragement was necessary. She felt the distension of her feminine core cavity as it was strained by the thick invasive muscle. He powered himself in, backed off and pressed again, sliding down her the tube, until he was fully in, their pubic bones pressed together.

Anya was being treated to a similar handling. Their earlier requests for some big cocks to plug their pussies were being met, even exceeding their expectations. The young men rammed a steady rhythm of long strokes, setting each cunt afire with sexual excitement.

And it ended as intended. When the youthful cocks swelled to their limit, their viscus gobs of spunk pelted the deep recesses of their fuck mates' wombs. The doused girls careened off into gasping flights of ecstasy. Hips jerked, bellies collided and arms clutched bodies; cries of masculine and feminine delight echoed in the stockroom, alerting unaware others to investigate.

The two pairs came to from their sexual dazes to see faces peering over the stacks at the young couples in their post coital glows. The boys were still under Anya's spell and blithe about their predicament. She and Natasha casually pushed them away, stood, straightened their clothes and smiled at their audience. They strode past them, receiving their looks of amazement and gaining a parting vision of sexy asses sashaying in the short skirts on high heels as they exited the storeroom.

The boys were coming out of their immediate stupor and found themselves the focus of a group of workmates. As they hustled to pull up their pants and cover their awkwardness, the other men guffawed at their semi-nakedness. The two watching girls cocked Mona Lisa smiles as naughty thoughts dabbled in their minds about potential coffee dates with the well-hung lads, and hopefully more intimate pastimes to follow.

bhuff
bhuff
368 Followers
12