The Device Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Peter had wandered through the mall until he came upon the yoga clothes store. A round shapely ass in stretchy black Lycra was prominent in the sidewalk facing display window. Its owner was fitting the store's wares on mannequins. Peter stopped and stared as she struggled to fit the tight workout fashions on the plastic bodies. Standing after her final effort, she saw the handsome man inspecting her. She paused to gather her presence as she beheld him and then shyly tucked her hair behind an ear, baring her vulnerable neck, a subliminal hint that the female uses to imply her interest in a man.

Peter decided to take the bait. He entered the store as the display worker dismounted the front ledge onto the sales floor near him. He got a better look at her front aspect. She was obviously a practitioner of yoga. In addition to the already surveyed toned ass, her tall shapely body sported wonderful mounds of tit flesh above and a creased camel toe in her crotch below. Her straight black hair framed her face that held star blue eyes and pouty lips. She fell into salesgirl mode and paid sole attention to her potential customer.

"Welcome. Is there anything in particular you are looking for?"

Peter touched the device.

"Well, yes, actually. I looking for a nice girl like you to show me how flexible she can be while getting fucked."

He saw the customary glazing of her eyes as she gazed at him. Then she looked around the store at her associates who seemed to be busy with some overweight desperate soccer moms who hoped showy yoga fashions would be a more effortless fix than actually following diet and exercise to mask their lack of healthy appearance.

"Follow me."

Peter had no thoughts of refuting her invitation. He followed her delightful ass as she found an empty dressing room. Hustling him inside, she locked the door behind them. Standing stoic, she let him lift the hem of her stretchy top to her neck and shoulders, exposing her bountiful breasts capped with the brown nipple disks.

She reached for her waistband but he stopped her from peeling down the leggings. Instead, he reached between her thighs and found the seam near her groin. Clutching the fabric, he wretched it apart and made a good-sized hole over her camel toe plushness. He pushed her back to the wall, his shirt pressed to her bare boobs; looking down at her upturned face as she gazed in his while he continued his explorations.

His finger tunneled in and found moisture on her labial lips. His fingertip rooted deeper and found the tightness he expected of a well-toned female. She took it all in stride without a sign or word of protest. He unzipped his pants and extracted his cock, which was already hard from his sidewalk and subsequent musings about this forthcoming fuck.

He reached down and lifted her knee, then grasped her ankle and levered her leg high, resting her calf on his shoulder, opening her cunt to his easy access in her standing leg split position. He stared into her squinty eyes as he prodded her pussy and pushed his knob in.

Her eyes watered at the first entry of his manly sized erection. Her arms wrapped and clung to his neck as he proceeded to thrust in and out, banging her Lycra covered ass against the booth wall. Her open stance permitted his cock to completely fill her vaginal channel and his tip thumped against her cervix with each deep drive. She moaned at each simultaneous triple bump of groin to groin, knob to nubbin, and rump to wall and then purred on his recoils.

Peter banged away and was delighted with her mutual feelings of pleasure. He wasn't a bad man and preferred to have his quickie partners enjoy their sexual encounters. But it was primarily his satisfaction that he sought and, with those gentlemanly sentiments in mind, he reared up and, feeling the tingly throbs of her orgasm on his penile nerves, let loose his milky torrent into the deep wet warmth of his impetuous tryst's cuddly cunt.

They clung to each other through the throes of ecstasy, managing somehow to stay on their feet: two of his and one of hers. In the afterglow serenity, he let himself slip out of her cozy vaginal grotto, levering her high propped leg off his shoulder and settling her to stand on both feet. They shared a tongue-lashed kiss of thanks, and he closed his pants before exiting first from the room and leaving the store.

The flexible, fuckable sale clerk lowered her scrunched-up tee, letting it hang below her crotch to cover the cum stained slash, and left the confines of her ravishment site, finding a pair of stretch pants to exchange for her wrecked ones.

Meanwhile, out on the street, Peter texted his shopping pair to meet for a late lunch at the mall bistro. They acknowledged his message and everybody arrived nearly together at the restaurant. Over an eclectic supper, they chuckled, sharing the stories of their day's sexual adventures.

An impulse to somehow trap their pretty fresh-faced waitress in an MFFF orgy was dismissed for another day. With the day-long sexual shopping spree behind them, they decided to call it a night and returned home to pursue whatever might later transpire in the confines of the friendship haven they called home.

12