The Devil and Angel Em

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Job relaxed his grip and cupped her face lovingly. "Hey, it's okay. You're so enthusiastic, it's easy to forget you're a novice. That was my fault, not yours. Next time you need to stop and can't speak, blink five times rapidly, or kick your feet five times, repeatedly if you have to. But I'll be careful not to let that happen again, Em."

Emily nodded gratefully, then looked up at him eagerly. "I'm ready to try again."

Job again took hold of her hair, but instead of pushing at her head, allowed her to now go at her own pace.

Emily slurped the head of his cock between her lips, holding her tongue along the underside to cushion it from her teeth the way she'd seen many porn actresses do.

She went slowly, stretching her jaw as she swallowed him to the halfway point, then paused.

She could feel the ridge of his cock already in her throat, yet still she pushed forward another inch. She choked, gagged, but held steady.

Emily looked up at Job, her eyes watering. With her hands still tied, she couldn't take a grip on his shaft to mark her limit, and so instead simply made a mental note of how far she could go before resuming the blowjob, bobbing steadily on his thick cock as she'd watched in countless videos.

Her throat felt raw, irritated, and yet it wasn't entirely unpleasant. Her clit ached to be touched, but of course she could not. The best she could do was clench her thighs, squeezing her already compact vulva tighter around her clitoral hood, the added pressure making it throb still more. Moisture trickled from her cleft, clinging to her skin.

Emily contented herself with this for the moment and turned her attention back to the raging cock currently jammed down her throat with renewed gusto.

Never having given head before, she was unsure how long she should continue. A normal man would theoretically be able to take only so much before cumming. But Job was no ordinary man, and she knew he could hold back indefinitely if he wanted to.

So she decided to coax him. Pulling his fat cock from her lips, she sputtered between tendrils of spit. "Cum for me, Daddy! I wanna taste you! Please, Daddy? Please give your angel your cum?"

Job let go of her hair, only to grip her jaw, prying it open. With his free hand, he stroked his spit covered shaft. "Since you asked so nicely, angel. Daddy has just what you need."

Relinquishing his control, Job felt the familiar tingle. His balls drew up tight as he pointed his cock at her gaping mouth.

His cum exploded in thick ropes, the first directly into her waiting mouth, the rest scattering across her face, dripping down her nose and chin to mix with the spit already glistening on her tiny tits.

Emily savored his taste on her tongue for a moment before swallowing, just in time to receive his cock back in her mouth to release yet another volley of hot, thick spunk.

Emily sucked his tip hard, forming a vacuum around it, as the last of his spunk drained into her.

Pulling back out with a messy slurp, he tilted her face upwards. "Open wide. Let me see."

Emily opened her jaw as wide as she could, her tongue lolling out, coated in his seed. Tendrils of cum mixed with spit ran from the corners of her mouth.

"Good girl. Now, swallow."

Emily closed her mouth and gulped audibly. Reopening, she showed him her now empty mouth.

"Very good girl, angel."

"Thank you, Daddy."

⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧

Part IV: Revelation And Redemption

The sound of applause echoed in the small chapel. Startled, Job and Emily turned as one to see a shapely, feminine figure, sitting in the front pew.

She offered a wide, sarcastic grin as she continued her mocking slow clap. "Nice work, Job. Told you it wouldn't take much. I knew that little slut had it in her."

"Cozbi???" Job sputtered. "How did you... how long...?"

"Long enough to watch you finally plug that little prude's hole," Cozbi smirked. "But I didn't wanna interrupt the show before the Big Finish."

Cozbi stood and sauntered towards them, glaring down at Emily. "I just knew you had the makings of a good whore, Em. I just had to get you to finally accept it."

Emily's eyes went wide with sudden recognition. "Randi???"

"Surprised, sweetie? You shouldn't be. Did you really think I'd just forgotten about you?"

Job helped Emily to her feet, quickly untying her hands. "I'm very confused. What the hell is this, Cozbi?"

Cozbi folded her arms across her ample chest. She wore the same outfit he'd last seen her in; denim jacket over her tattered tee-shirt, faded jeans, scuffed cowboy boots. But her face, her eyes, looked more menacing than Job had ever seen before, even during their angry sex romp.

Her laughter was frightening as well. "Oh, there's a surprise! Poor Job, always so confused! You haven't figured it out yet, you dumb bastard? It was NEVER about YOU. It's HER I wanted!"

Emily, to Job's surprise, stood defiant before Cozbi, her naked, fluid covered body shaking, not with fear, but anger. "Wait, so you're the Devil? The one that manipulated all this?"

Cosbi bowed mockingly. "In the flesh, sweetheart."

"So all that time we spent together back in college, a whole YEAR of rooming together, pretending to be my friend, getting my confidence, getting my trust... all that was just an effort to SEDUCE me?"

"I WAS your friend!" Cozbi bellowed. "I wanted you from the moment I saw you, Em! I could see your true nature, your full potential! Oh, what a pair we would have made! I spent the better part of a year trying to free you from your repression and guilt. And yet you still clung desperately to your unworthy God, and ran away from your first kiss like a frightened child, straight into his pious embrace."

"If you were my FRIEND," Emily spat, "you wouldn't have spent the past several years planning this silly 'revenge.' And you obviously haven't been honest with me about who you REALLY are, have you? What kind of 'friend' plots to corrupt a person's soul?"

"I wasn't trying to corrupt you, Em," Cozbi sighed. "I was trying to FREE you. It's always been obvious how unhappy you've been, burdened by guilt, frozen by fear, weighed down with overly dogmatic rules and restrictions that kept you from exploring your true self. You can't deny it, because otherwise you wouldn't be here right now, standing naked in front of me, dripping with the cum of some guy you literally just met. This is what you wanted, what you've craved. I just helped you realize it."

Emily considered this for a moment. "I suppose you're right. Still, it's a pretty fucked up way of proving your point."

Emily stepped forward, now mere inches from Cozbi. "That said, I forgive you."

Pressing her naked, sticky body into hers, Emily had to lift herself on her toes to find Cozbi's lips. Despite her towering height and size advantage, Cozbi found herself thrown almost off balance by Emily's insistent embrace.

Job watched in stunned silence as Emily pawed ruthlessly at Cozbi's clothing, her hands yanking the tattered tee-shirt up, exposing her full, firm tits, groping at them, pinching and tugging her dark, stiff nipples.

Cozbi let out a muffled moan, her lips still entangled with Emily's, returning her animal passion.

Without warning, she slapped Emily hard across the face, then pushed her back so forcefully, Emily tumbled to the floor.

"You little bitch!" Cozbi snarled. "Just who do you think is in charge here?"

Emily looked up at her former roommate, the hurt in her eyes evident. Then, slowly, they softened with understanding.

Emily bowed her head. "You. You are. I'm sorry, Mistress."

"Goddamn right," Cozbi smirked, her voice softer this time. "You need to be punished, of course, for such insolence. Job, hold her down."

Job stood, frozen with indecision. Emily turned to look at him. Her blue eyes met his, wordlessly communicating her consent.

"Okay," Job answered, "but don't you fucking hurt her. If she wants to stop, she'll..."

"I know the safeword, dumbass," Cozbi sneered. "I was here for that, remember? Don't worry your pathetic empty head about that. I'm not gonna HURT her. At least, not anymore than she deserves."

Job looked to Emily again, and between the look on her ravishing, cum covered face and the preternatural instincts Cozbi had given him to read a woman's needs and desires, he threw off his concerns and moved to the floor to kneel behind Emily.

Pulling her arms behind her back, he held them tightly with one arm. The other wrapped around her neck, snug against her throat.

"You ready?" he whispered in her ear. Emily nodded affirmatively.

Cozbi snickered. "Jesus, you're so pathetic. Still treating her like a China doll despite how obvious it is that she wants this. Just shut the fuck up and hold her steady."

Stripping off the last of her clothes, Cozbi stood before them, a glorious, dark angel. She was the yin to Emily's yang; tall, long black hair, deeply tanned, dark, smoldering eyes, pendulous breasts, and a dark, thick patch of pubic hair framing her fat mound and thick labia, already dripping with arousal.

Stepping over Emily, she grabbed a fistful of her blonde locks and shoved her sweaty sex in her face. "Eat it, you little bitch."

Emily eagerly complied, her tongue immediately darting out to lick Cozbi's swollen pussy. Her taste was strong, musky, heavier than Emily's own flavor, but not at all unpleasant.

Strands of dark pubes tickled her nose as Emily lapped at the hot, tender flesh, sliding up and down her slit several times before rapidly thrusting her tongue as deep as she could inside Cozbi's tight opening.

Cozbi was again moaning, her grip on Emily's hair tightened, guiding the motion of her head, her dark eyes fixed on Emily's light ones as she stared up at her, seeking approval.

"Oh, good girl, Em! Only took seven years, but so worth the wait! You've been dreaming about eating my cunt ever since college, haven't you, you naughty slut?"

Emily managed to pull her mouth from Cozbi long enough to whisper, "Yes, Mistress."

Cozbi slapped her, her cheek flushed red from the blow. "That's for making me wait, bitch."

Another blow, on the opposite cheek. "And that's for stopping! Get back to work!"

Emily delved in again, her tongue aching already, yet determined to please her new Mistress. She had indeed been fantasizing regularly about pleasuring another woman, of tasting her forbidden flesh, drawing her juices from it, drinking them in.

Latching onto Cozbi's clit, she sucked it between her soft lips like a pacifier, her tongue flickering as she slurped and released rapidly, her saliva again drooling down her chin, mixing with Cozbi's wetness as she ground herself against Emily's mouth.

"Oh, you good little... OH FFFFF...!" Cozbi wailed as her climax hit, hot juices gushing from her like a fountain, spraying Emily's face, adding to the mess of cum, spit and sweat that still clung to her.

Emily savored the slick, salty taste, flushed with pride at making this demon that had once been a beloved friend cum so hard. Her own pussy dripped with the excitement of it.

Emily could feel Job's cock pressed hard and needy against her back, and suddenly she craved it, desperately wanting to be filled.

But Cozbi wasn't done with her just yet. "Good little slut. You made me squirt. Now it's my turn."

Cozbi knelt between Emily's gaping legs. With a wicked smile, she raised her right hand before Emily's face, wagging her fingers. Emily's eyes went wide at the sight of the long, talon-like fingernails.

Cozbi ran her nails along Emily's cheeks, grazing her skin lightly. Slowly, tantalizingly, she explored her way along her nubile body; down the side of her face to her shoulders, then across her upper chest, the tips of her nails leaving angry red trails as she moved lower, over her pert little tits.

Emily squirmed against Job's grip as Cozbi's elegant torment continued. Cold nails ran over her swollen, sensitive nipple, then flicked at it sharply, invoking a gasp of both pain and pleasure.

Cozbi kept at it, moving back and forth between each breast, alternating between light, almost tickling brushes and rough, harsh digs into her flesh.

Despite her diminutive size, Job found himself pressed to contain Emily's struggles. "Don't forget the safeword, angel," he whispered.

"Job, I swear to the God you don't believe in, if you don't shut the fuck up, I will rip out your tongue and shove it up your ass!" Cozbi barked. "Emily is no 'angel.' She's a dirty little slut! MY dirty little slut! And she'll take whatever I give her."

Cozbi ran her hand, almost a claw now, down Emily's belly, then over her smooth skinned pubic mound. With her index finger, she brushed the back of her nail along Emily's dripping slit.

Emily instinctively tried to close her legs. Cozbi again smacked at her, not in the face this time, but her breast, leaving a red imprint. "Try that again and I won't be so gentle with these nails, Em."

Cozbi lifted her hand, again wiggling her fingers, her nails shining like tiny daggers. Slowly, they retracted, as a cat would sheath its claws.

"I'm not a monster, Em," Cozi said softly, sounding truly sympathetic for the first time. "I'm not going to maim you. This might hurt, but I have no intent on doing permanent damage."

In a flash, her hand was between Emily's legs. Emily fought her instinct to clench them shut as Cozbi slipped a long finger inside her well lubricated pussy.

Emily squealed as a second finger joined the first; then a third. Her tiny pink petals stretched wide as a fourth finger and then thumb penetrated her.

Cozbi kept pushing, Emily's eyes now bulging and her breath sharp gasps as her aching pussy strained to acclimate. The pressure against her clit from the inside, as Cozbi's intrusive hand continued its invasion, sent shockwaves of convulsive pleasure through her.

And then Cozbi was wrist deep, Emily now bucking at the hips, riding wave after wave of intense orgasm.

Somehow Cozbi managed to move her fingers inside the impossibly tight confines of her over taxed vaginal walls, pressing up against Emily's bladder.

Emily felt herself let go, her urine streaming out in a hot flow, pooling on the floor beneath her, soaking her ass.

Emily's head swam, dizzy, euphoric, and just when she thought the feeling couldn't be any more intense, Cozbi's other hand found her clit and began smacking at it with determined ferocity.

Emily's world exploded in a bright array of colors, her body now completely out of control. She felt herself gush yet again, although whether from orgasm or simply the remaining contents of her bladder, she could not tell.

Emily felt on the verge of passing out. Just as she pursed her lips in an attempt to form the safeword that would end this exquisite torture, Cozbi slowly, gently, removed her hand from inside her.

Emily cried out with one last wail as Cozbi extracted the last of her fingers. Her head falling forward, the world went dark.

She awoke to a light tapping on her face. It was Job. "Emily? You okay? Wake up, angel."

Emily's eyes fluttered open to find Cozbi still kneeling before her, licking Emily's juices from her hand like a satisfied predator after a kill. "Mmm. Absolutely delicious."

She eyed Emily with amusement. "Such a good pet. You deserve a treat. Here, taste."

Cozbi extended her glazed hand. Emily lapped at it obediently.

"Good pet," Cozbi repeated. "Job, lay her down on the floor. Our little sex kitten needs a rest I think."

Job, who had been watching the scene with both horror and fascination, obeyed, guiding a still heavily panting Emily to her back on the floor.

Cozbi moved over her, leaning in, planting gentle kisses on her sticky cheeks, nose and chin before finding her lips again.

Unlike earlier, their kisses were much softer, sweeter, loving even.

Job's cock throbbed as he watched; Cozbi's large breasts dangling down over Emily's smaller ones, their nipples brushing against each other as their kiss continued. Emily reached up and stroked the smooth skin of Cozbi's back, the gentle caress of a true lover.

"Oh, that's divine," Cozbi purred, breaking the kiss. Eying Job, and his pulsing erection, she grinned merrily. "Now Job, be a good chap, will you? Get over here and fuck me in the ass while our little kitten here catches her breath."

Job moved behind her as Cozbi thrust her ass upwards, presenting herself. Reaching between her legs, he fingered her pussy, gathering reans of her thick cream to lubricate both his cock and her anus.

Cozbi's groan was guttural as he slowly thrust inside her. "Oh, Em," she hissed, her face hovering above, "it's so fucking good! You're gonna love butt stuff, hun. Trust me."

Emily lay beneath Cozbi, fingering her still needy pussy as Job fucked Cozbi to several anal induced orgasms before finally pulling out so that she and Cozbi could suck him clean, rewarding both the Devil and the Angel with yet more cum across their upturned, eager faces.

Still miraculously hard, Job next took Emily from behind, pounding her pussy while Cozbi lay spread before them, Emily eagerly feasting on her.

"Cum in her pussy, Job," Cozbi directed as she writhed under Emily's busy tongue. "She needs to feel what it's like to take a hot load inside her."

Emily looked up as if to object, but Cozbi cut her off. "Don't worry, pet," she smirked, "you're not ovulating, I can tell. You won't get pregnant, trust me."

"Trust YOU?" Job objected. "You really expect us to just take your word on that at this point?"

Cozbi laughed. "No, I suppose not. But I don't want her bogged down with some little rugrat either, it complicates things. I want her all to myself."

Emily looked back at Job from between Cozbi's legs. Her eyes were wild, filled with desire and longing.

"Do it, Job," she pleaded, "I wanna feel you cum inside me. Cum in my pussy, and then, in my ass."

Job answered her plea by relinquishing control and allowing himself yet another climax.

Emily squealed as his spunk flooded her, hot and slippery, splattering against her cervix, oozing from her tunnel as Job withdrew with a wet plop to squirt his last few drops over Emily's puckered anus.

His still hard cock covered with a mix of both their slippery fluids, he added several globs of spit to the mix before pressing the tip of his glans against her asshole.

Even during his most wild porn shoots, Job had never tested the limits of his supernatural endurance this far. But his erection never faltered as he slowly pushed past the tight ring of her anus into her rectum.

Emily did indeed, as Cozbi had predicted, enjoy the sensation of his thick cock filling her ass. Although, much like during the earlier blowjob, she had to stop him at the halfway point, only able to accept the first few inches before the pain of his girth became too much, despite the lubrication.

Still, she adjusted quickly, and resumed her efforts between Cozbi's legs as Job plowed her ass with short, steady strokes, smacking at her rounded bubble butt at random intervals, producing muffled cries and red hand prints.

The now adulterated chapel echoed with the sounds of their sacrilegious debauchery, blasphemous profanity spewing from their mouths, both women writhing with almost demonic pleasure as multiple orgasms coursed through them.

Sensing both women were now truly, fully satisfied, Job cut loose one last time, filling Emily's bowels with a final load before collapsing to the floor beside them, now utterly spent.

The air reeked of sweat and sex as they lay together beneath the altar, Jesus on his cross looking down at them from above, a crucified voyeur to their carnal sins.

Emily lay in the middle, eyes closed, basking in the afterglow. Her body was covered like some hedonistic baptism with sweat, spit, and the combined mix of her two lover's bodily fluids, still more leaking from both her pussy and ass.