The Devil and Angel Em

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt reborn. Years of nagging doubts and guilt were now replaced with understanding and acceptance.

For better or worse, this was who she was, who she was always meant to be.

Still, she pondered her future. "What now?" she mused aloud.

It was Cozbi who answered. "What now? Now, you belong to me. In body, for the time being, and later, in spirit as well."

"Oh, I should say not."

All three jolted up at once in response to the mysterious new voice, to find a rather distinguished looking gentleman sitting in the pew across from them.

His suit was an immaculate white. His hair, a wavy, finely sculpted gray. A pair of wire rim glasses lay across his broad nose. His thin lips twisted in a jovial, bemused grin.

His overall appearance reminded Job of one of those character actors one would see all the time in various films, the ones who always looked familiar, yet you never remembered their name.

Emily scrambled to her feet along with the others, and despite herself, desperately tried to cover her nudity with her hands, suddenly ashamed and embarrassed of her sordid state.

The gentleman's smile widened as he addressed her in a charming British accent. "Don't fret over me, my darling. Nothing I haven't seen before, you know."

"Clarence?" Cozbi bellowed. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Why, cleaning up your mess as always, Cozbi," Clarence sighed.

"No!" Cozbi yelled. "You have no right! The bargain was made, fair and square! She belongs to me!"

"She most certainly does not," Clarence snipped. "The bargain you made was with Job, not her. The fact that you renegotiated terms with him does not alter the fact that young Emily here never gave direct consent to YOU over the rights to her soul."

"But...but..." Cozbi sputtered.

"Bollocks," Clarence spat. "Before you go off on 'But that's not fair,' let me spell things out for you clearly:

"Your deal did not, by the rules, directly include any rights to Emily, body or soul. The fact that she understood the terms of the deal you made with Job and consented to help him in no way changes that.

"In fact, her consent to help rescue his soul from you, at what she believed might be a risk to her own, merely adds to her redemption; the unselfish act of a truly kind and empathetic person."

Job finally found his voice. "Are you... are you...?"

"God?" Clarence chuckled. "No, dear boy. I'm no more 'God' than Cozbi here is 'The Devil.' She's just a minion, a lackey, another poor, misguided soul who made a deal with the wrong side.

"We both have bosses we report to. I am, however, here at mine's behest to clear up this situation."

With a graceful ease, he rose from the pew. His white suit took on an unearthly glow as he turned and addressed Cozbi.

"You are hereby required to forfeit any and all claims to this man's soul, since he has fulfilled the terms of your agreement. You will also remove the brain tumor you gave him, as also agreed upon."

Job glared at Cozbi. "You lying bitch."

Cozbi rolled her eyes and flipped him the finger.

Ignoring this exchange, Clarence continued, now addressing Emily. "Despite what you may have feared, my dear, what you have done here tonight has in no way endangered your soul. Cozbi never had a claim on it, no matter what she may have said."

"But... I made a vow," Emily responded. "A vow to remain chaste, to be pure in the eyes of God, a vow I started breaking long before tonight."

Clarence offered her a comforting smile. "My dear, sweet child. Let me assure you, God has never required anyone to make a vow of chastity for Him. All these dogmatic rules about sex and monogamy were never of His doing. They are the results of humans claiming to speak for God for their own purposes, nothing more or less.

"Do you really think God created humans with the ability to experience such pleasures only to deny them the right? Not at all! Sex is a physical expression of the intangible Divine. You are meant to enjoy it."

Noting her doubt, Clarence continued, "I can't state this any more clearly for you: God does not care what consenting adults do with their genitalia. All God really wants from you silly little apes is to stop treating each other like shit, and to show love and empathy for one another.

"Out of all the nonsense that wound up in the Bible, all the countless things they got wrong, made up, outright lied about, they managed to get two things right: Love thy God, and love thy neighbor as thyself. It shouldn't be that hard. And yet, here you all are, still squabbling over it. But, I digress."

"But," Job broke in, "and excuse me for asking, since up until recently I've been an atheist. How exactly are we supposed to love a God we can't see, hear, or speak to?"

"Simple," Clarence answered, "if you follow the second rule, you're following the first."

Job squirmed silently, knowing how selfish and short sighted he'd lived his life.

Clarence dusted his hands. "Well then, now that we've got this all straightened out, I should be off. Cozbi, I trust you'll leave off any further pursuit of young Miss Emily or her soul without her consent?"

Cozbi sat alone on a pew, disheveled and forlorn. She didn't even bother to look up, merely nodding her acknowledgement.

"Right then, off I go. Oh, and Miss Emily, I am afraid you will have to resign the Sisterhood, but I'm sure you were going to do that anyway. Other than that, my parting advice is simple: Go live your best life. You've done great work here helping others. I hope you continue that. But let go of your guilt. You have nothing to feel guilty about."

"Thank you, Clarence," Emily said gratefully. She moved to hug him but pulled up short, remembering her rather messy state.

To her surprise, Clarence embraced her. "It's okay, child," he winked, "This suit isn't exactly 'off the rack.' It's quite stain resistant."

Turning to Job, he extended his hand. "You've been given a second chance, son. What you decide to do with your life from here is up to you. I suggest you stick with young Emily here. She has a lot to teach you, I think."

Finally, Clarence glanced up at the cross. "Such ugly things," he frowned. "I don't understand why people think such a grotesque display of torture and murder is somehow reverential."

And with that he was gone.

Cozbi was already up, putting her clothes back on. "Well, kids, can't say it hasn't been fun, but I guess I'm off, too. Kudos to you. You win, I lose. Now I've got a Boss I gotta report back to, and he ain't gonna be too happy about it."

"Do you HAVE to go back to him, Randi?" Emily asked, using her old roomie's former name. "You could stay here with me, with us."

Cozbi cocked her brow. "Is that CONCERN for your old friend I hear, Em? How touching. Blew me off like a snotty tissue and disappeared for seven years, but now all of a sudden, you CARE?"

Cozbi shook her head in disgust. "Spare me your sympathy, Em. I don't want or need it. I'll be fine on my own. Always have been. Besides, I couldn't stay here even if I wanted to. Trust me, my Boss would track me down. And you don't wanna be around when that happens."

Emily approached her old friend. "I know you don't believe it, but I do care, Randi. And... I'd really like to see you again. Not as the demon vying for my soul, but as my... friend."

Emily planted a soft kiss on Cozbi's very surprised face. "And my Mistress," she whispered in her ear.

For the first time in all of this, Emily thought she saw a genuine smile on Cozbi's face.

Cozbi's dark eyes met hers. "I'll think about it, bitch," she winked.

And then she too was gone.

Emily turned to find Job, staring at her in wonder. "After all that, you still want to see her again? Why?"

Emily shrugged. "She's my friend."

Job shook his head. "You're something else, Em. I think Clarence was right; I have a lot to learn from you."

"We can teach each other," Emily offered. "It's been awhile since I've been out in the Real World."

She gasped suddenly. "Oh, shit! Speaking of which; we seriously need to get the hell out of here. And I'll have to resign from the Sisterhood tomorrow. Which means I don't think they'll let me live here anymore. Any chance I could stay with you for a while? I mean, if it's not an inconvenience."

Job laughed. "Inconvenience? Not at all. It's the least I can do for someone who just saved me from Hell."

⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧

Epilogue

May 8th, 2023 - ONE YEAR LATER

Traffic was heavy as usual for a Saturday evening. Job and Emily sat in their car, holding hands and reflecting on the events of their busy day as they headed home.

Emily had joined Job in the porn industry after leaving the Sisterhood, and, under her stage name, "Angel Em," had quickly become one of the industry's hottest rising stars.

Together, they eventually formed their own studio, and had just finished wrapping their first feature length film, "The Devil And Angel Em," under their own brand.

From there it was a meeting with their lawyers and real estate agents to finalize a deal on purchasing three more old apartment complexes in the downtown area near Mother Mary's to be renovated into affordable housing for the homeless.

Although no longer a nun, Emily had been allowed to continue her work at Mother Mary's, Job eventually buying the property outright and donating it back to the church with the understanding it would remain a homeless shelter in perpetuity.

Besides mere financial support, Job and Emily had recruited many of their fellow performers and crew members to help out, volunteering their time to work in the food kitchens and shelters.

Emily had remained at Job's despite becoming financially independent herself, although living together didn't stop them from fucking other people of course, both on screen and off.

They regularly brought home their fellow porn stars, often sharing them, but also allowing each other the freedom to enjoy being with another partner without intruding.

Although for Emily this mainly involved other women. While she enjoyed sex with other men on camera, Job was more than enough to satisfy her personal needs at home. Still possessed of his otherworldly abilities, no one else could ever truly fuck her like he did.

Plus, of course, she'd grown to care about him, as he did her.

Still, from time to time, Emily felt incomplete, as if something were missing. An itch she could never quite scratch, not fully, no matter what lovely young lady she'd bring home to play with. Even Suki Starr turned out to be rather vanilla when not performing on screen.

But overall she was happy and content with her new life.

As they drove through the security gate of the privacy fence that surrounded their spacious home and into the driveway, they both noticed the dark figure standing on their front porch, turning to face them as they got out of the car.

A black, studded bikers cap adorned her head, long ebony locks cascading from beneath it around her face and shoulders.

Her ample breasts bulged from the black corset cinched around her waist, a hint of her dark areola just visible over the edge.

Her arms were clad in elbow length silk gloves. One hand clenched a short, flayed leather whip.

Her skin tight leather pants were crotchless, leaving her fully exposed in both the front and rear.

It took a moment for Job to register what was wrong. Instead of a darkly haired, rounded pubic mound and vertical cleft, there was instead a long, thick, uncut phallus dangling between her legs.

"Randi?" Emily cried excitedly.

"In the flesh," Randi grinned. "Miss me?"

Emily ran up the steps, jumping into her arms, smothering her in kisses.

Randi embraced Emily tenderly. "I take that as a yes," she laughed. "I missed you too, pet."

Job came up the steps warily. "Hey, Cozbi. Didn't think we'd see you again."

"I didn't think so either," she responded. "And please, if you don't mind, I prefer Randi now. Randi Freeman, to be precise. Pleased to meet you. Now you know my name."

"But how did you...?" Emily began, then stopped as she felt something poking at her belly. "Wait, hold on. Is... is that a REAL cock?"

"Sure is," Randi winked. Emily watched, fascinated, as Randi's new male appendage quickly swelled to its full length. Emily eyed it greedily.

"Oh, don't worry, Job," Randi smirked, noting his shock, "there's still a very real, very wet pussy under there too." To prove her point, she lifted her swollen cock, exposing the feminine cleft beneath. "Best of both worlds, cupcake. Although I'm really hoping I can interest you in a good pegging."

Job finally managed to find his voice again. "I'm... I'm so confused right now."

"Of course you are," Randi laughed. Emily joined her.

Taking them by the hands, Randi led them inside.

"Come on, you two. We've got a lot of catching up to do."

FINIS

⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧

AUTHORS AFTERWARDS

I first and foremost need to thank fellow LE author EmilyMiller for both her inspiration and contributions to this story. And for allowing me to use her CHARACTER "Emily" as a muse for this sordid little tale.

The idea started as a simple joke between us. But it quickly grew into an actual story I couldn't let go of.

I wanted to write something completely outside the box for me, something I'd never even attempted before.

Emily has been along on the journey every step of the way, offering both advice and criticism, especially in the BDSM elements.

Where I have succeeded in those, thank her. Where I have failed, blame me.

I also need to give a little nod to Stephen King. Constant Readers will spot the homage to his villain Randall Flagg, who has appeared in various forms in several King novels.

Speaking of "Randi" AKA Cozbi; there's a backstory to her character that, for various reasons, I simply could not fit into this story.

That prequel is now in the works and will be published under the title "The Seduction Of Darkness." (Depending on when you read this, it may already be published.)

Also; I didn't choose the name Cozbi at random. Look up her Wikipedia entry if you're interested in just where the origins of this character came from.

In closing: To those of you with strong religious backgrounds and convictions, it is not my intention to insult you.

If you found my story offensive, all I ask I suppose is to, perhaps, I don't know...

...turn the other cheek?