All Comments on 'The Devil and Mrs. Claus'

by CharlesMarkwell

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
:)

Freaking awesome, this is great. Well written, not too long, not too short. It had a good flow. Best story yet.

kendragonkendragonover 12 years ago
bravo!

Fucking great. Do you know how many stories out there start with the same bullshit? My name is blah blah and I'm this tall with a huge dick blah blah. So..refreshing to read something not like that. You got my vote furr suurrre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Naughty and nice!

Great story with a killer ending! It fills me with Christmas cheer!

HRoseHRoseover 12 years ago
WOW!

this story was awesome. It just has a name that appeals you and the way the story is played out is just awesome. Loved Santa's letter. That I think just put the best ending into the story.

KGB1979KGB1979over 12 years ago
Clever

Loved the ending! You are quite clever and your writing is very good! Look forward to more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well done and

This should win because it truly is a holiday story, not just set around the holidays. In addition, it just works, on so many levels. Not sure if it could work for Mrs. Clause to give him the letter, but that would could have been fun too.

RoseDarkfireRoseDarkfireover 12 years ago
Awesome Story

I loved everything about this story I was very pleased to read through this entire story. Im not really big on the first person setting but they way you had it, you kept the reader going. I especially liked the ending of the story how St Nick knew pretty much everything. Awesome Job on the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous