The Devil and the Sea Ch. 07

Story Info
At last Anya's dominant side surfaces turning Jen into a toy.
7.7k words
4.84
7.7k
9

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneagainst
oneagainst
1,446 Followers

[Recap: Anya wants to learn how to top Jen so with Henry's help they've concocted Mistress X, an online domme profile. Jen needs to complete a series of increasingly erotic challenges to prove she wants Mistress X to control her. The latest challenge has Jen turned into a mindless doll in the park, unable to move or cum without her Mistress's permission. Anya is enjoying the new-found control she has over her wife immensely.

You can read 'The Monogamists' for the backstory if you want to find out how Henry, Jen and Anya met.]

PLAYING WITH DOLLS

We finished our coffees at the table and Anya waved the waitress over to order a couple of pastries. It was pleasant, sitting in the dappled shade beneath one of the huge trees that ringed the outside of the park. I glanced back to the middle of the grass oval where Jen had been laying frozen in place in a revealing string bikini for over an hour.

Anya flashed a smile at the pretty waitress when she brought us our food, Anya's finger lazily brushing up and down her phone screen.

"You're unbelievable," I said.

Anya gave me an innocent look.

"You're flirting with the waitress while you're torturing your poor defenceless wife," I said.

"Am not," Anya retorted. She continued to move her finger on the screen. "If I was going to torture her, I would do this," Anya said, and slid her finger all the way to the top of the screen. She folded her hands under her chin and smiled at me sweetly, her dark eyes wide in her dainty face.

I leaned forward, returning her smile. "This is all going to your head," I said, "I've never seen you flirt like that with a stranger before."

It was true; Anya was becoming more assured as we progressed with the game, revealing a more assertive side of herself. She was beginning to grow into the role of the dominant.

"Well, generally Jen's around to keep tabs on me," Anya said, then turned her face to the centre of the park, "But she's stuck out there on a towel until I tell her otherwise, so I guess I'm a free agent."

"Jen," I said.

"Yes, Jen," she replied.

"No Anya, I mean..." and pointed down at the phone.

"Oh shit!" Anya said, "I forgot!"

She swiped her finger down the screen quickly. "Shit. I bet she's pretty well cooked now."

"How long?" I asked.

"About a minute," Anya confessed. "On full power."

We both turned to look at the figure in the distance. Jen was still motionless on the towel, obeying her instructions not to move, despite having endured the vibrator implanted inside her on its maximum setting.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you?" I accused her.

"Uh, maybe," Anya replied, shifting in her seat.

"Oh, definitely," I countered, "I believe someone got quite hot under the covers with that little stunt, besides our beloved wife."

Anya grinned sheepishly. "Can you blame me? Full control... I see what you get out of it. It's amazing."

It was the way her eyes sparkled as she said it. I had to ask the question.

"Remember our conversation on the honeymoon, when she had you squirming on the sun lounger?"

"Sure. What about it?"

"She was doing this to you, remote controlling you with the vibrator."

"And now the shoe's on the other foot. Yeah. What's your point?"

I fiddled with my empty cup. I could sense Anya waiting for me to speak.

"When I said I would help you take control, I wondered if it was really what you wanted to do, or whether you wanted to do it to please Jen."

Anya folded her arms across her chest, her expression quizzical, but she didn't interject.

"I wondered whether her behaviour and her needs were influencing you, whether Jen was turning you into something you're not."

"So, you mean I'm too sweet for all this domination play? You think she somehow brainwashed me into this?"

"No, not like that, but, uh, I dunno. Maybe one person can influence another to do things that aren't in their nature if they are persistent enough for long enough."

Anya laughed at that. "You mean I have Stockholm Syndrome?"

"No," I stammered, "Uh, maybe."

"Really? Henry, look at me. Do you think she's changing me?"

I stared into her dark eyes for a long time, seeing the way her expression shifted: mocking at first, then amused, but finally something else, something darker.

"Careful. That's all I'm saying. Having power over someone is a hell of a rush, the same way as giving up control is a rush for Jen. It's addictive. All addiction has the potential to be life-changing."

"Noted."

It was all she said, returning my gaze stoically. I didn't respond, just stared back at her, letting the silence drag. Eventually, Anya leaned forward, slipping her hands over mine.

"Noted," she said, softer now. She smiled. "I've been playing with her for over an hour. Maybe we should let her up."

I nodded. Our conversation was over.

Anya tapped her phone screen three times and gave it to me. I opened up messages and typed:

X: Stop the video and send it to me. Then get dressed and go home. Leave the vibrator inside you... I might decide to use it while you are walking. When home, strip and find a pen and a piece of paper. You're going to write a note. Message me when you are in place

We watched Jen sit up in the middle of the park and rummage around in her bag. After a few moments, she pulled her jeans and t-shirt out of the bag and got dressed. Anya's phone flashed with a new message.

We watched Jen make her way to the park entrance and disappear from view. I went over to the counter and paid the pretty waitress. On a whim, I said to her, "My friend really likes your top. She wants to know where you bought it."

She smiled, brushing long auburn hair away from her face. "No worries," she said.

I took out my phone and began to work out how long Jen would take to get home and when she would most likely be on the main street. I needed a phone tracker app, I thought. It would take the guesswork out of teasing her.

I looked over to our table and saw Anya was in conversation with the waitress. Anya's hand flicked a strand of her long, dark hair away from her face as she nodded and smiled at the other girl. She was making killer eye contact too and I noticed that she had covered her left hand with her right to hide her ring. I walked over to them both.

"Hayley," I head the girl say as I arrived.

"Nice to meet you Hayley," Anya replied.

Hayley acknowledged me, green eyes fluttering, and moved off to tidy the tables.

Anya gave me her secret half smile. "Still got it," she said.

"Never lost it," I affirmed, "Let's go."

We watched Jen's video huddled together on a bench by the entrance to the park. The movie was about a minute long, so about an hour of elapsed time at a frame per second. People whizzed around in the background; trees shook violently in the breeze; birds seemed to teleport from place to place; occasionally a figure would halt temporarily, looking in Jen's direction, then move on. But Jen never moved. We played the video three times. Jen managed to lie absolutely still, as she had been instructed.

"Like a statute," Anya said, "Even here."

"What's special at this point?" I asked.

"This is where I turned the egg up to maximum. I thought she would be squirming."

I thought about it for a while. "She's dedicated, I'll give her that."

I looked across at Anya, and an idea sprang to mind. "It gives me an idea," I said.

"Oh," Anya remarked, "Where are you going with this?" She gave me a look, clearly not trusting me.

"Let me have the phone back. I was going to get her to play with herself while we get home, but if this works it will be unreal."

Despite my warning to Anya, I conceded that I was also hooked on the game. Maybe Jen was somehow brainwashing both of us.

---

Anya's phone buzzed with a new message as we got nearer to home. She handed it to me.

J: I'm home and waiting for instructions

Anya and I sat down on the bench at the bus stop while I typed:

X: Do you have the pen and paper and is your vibrator still in place?

J: Yes Mistress

X: Did you enjoy the park? Tell me how you feel. In detail

J: So horny Mistress. I felt you playing with the settings and I imagined I could feel your hand stroking me while I was lying unable to move

X: Did you cum? Be absolutely honest

J: No Mistress. You nearly made me cum, but I managed to resist

I smiled. Jen appeared to be quite pleased with herself.

X: An orgasm in the middle of the park for everyone to see would have been unfortunate. I would have had to lengthen the exercise as punishment. Are you alone?

J: Yes Mistress

X: Good. Take the pen and write my next message out in full. Go to your bed and spread yourself out. I want you to be blindfolded and spread on the bed for when your husband gets home. You will place the note on top of your body and you will not be allowed to move, or cum, no matter what. If you fail the penalty will be severe. Do you understand the task?

J: I understand Mistress

X: Specifically, do you accept that I can do whatever I choose with you? Think long and hard. Committing yourself fully to becoming my devoted plaything is a big step. Do you accept my control over you?

Anya was reading over my shoulder. "What on earth are you going to get her to do?"

I laughed. "Watch and see," I said.

J: I accept Mistress. Please allow me to be your plaything

Anya held her hand out: "Gimme that a sec."

I regarded Anya suspiciously. She plucked her phone from my fingers and began to type:

X: Eat. Hydrate. Toilet. Shower. Moisturise. Douche. Wear a pair of the sexiest stockings you have. You need to be pristine.

Anya gave the phone back to me.

"She's been lying in a field in the sun with her juices in full flow all afternoon," Anya explained. "She'll smell like a farmyard."

I just looked at her.

"You might not mind," she said, "But I guarantee I will. Now type."

I did as I was told:

X: You have given control of yourself to me without knowing my plans for you, which means from this moment I am again in full control of you. I am about to turn you back into a doll, but a very specific type of doll. A sex doll that has no say in what happens to it and will be switched on and off by the remote control implanted in its pussy. It will follow all commands given to it. I will not ask the doll if it understands its instructions, because it has been turned into a mindless sex toy and it therefore can no longer respond. It will copy the following instructions onto the piece of paper:

X: Dear owner, I have left you this inanimate fuck doll to show my appreciation of your forbearance during the training process. Please use it as many times as you like for as long as you like and in any way that you can think of for your pleasure. Don't feel sorry for the doll as you satisfy yourself fully with it, since it has no thoughts or emotions. Once you are finished with the doll please slide the vibrator back inside it and message me. I will take control of the doll from there. Fondest regards, Mistress X

X: Message me when you are blindfolded on the bed with the note on you.

I gave the phone back to Anya. She held it in her hand, not moving.

"Let's see if she goes through with this," I said.

Anya didn't speak, she just looked down at the phone in her hands as if she expected it to catch fire.

"Hey," I said, and covered my hand with hers. When she finally looked up at me, I saw something in her that I had never seen before. There was uncertainty, but also a deep, burning need in her eyes.

"We take turns," I explained. "Ladies first. You get to do whatever you want to her."

Anya gripped my hand and finally she spoke. "Thank you," she said, "For showing me how to do this."

"You're a fast learner," I shrugged, "And it's the most excitement I've had in a very long time."

"Shouldn't we go?" Anya asked.

"Yeah, but let's take the long way home," I said. "Jen needs time to contemplate what's about to happen. I think we do too. It's game time."

I was surprised by the way the day had unfolded. We had tapped some deep-seated desire in Jen's personality, a need to be objectified and used as a thing rather than treated as a person. I had seen a glimpse of it before in Jen with our dominance games, but this was much deeper, more fundamental. I realised now why Anya had failed that night when she tried to tie Jen up and make love to her: Jen needed to be able to look into the eyes of the person dominating her and know she had no emotional hold over them, that there was no court of appeal and no way out. To be completely submissive, she needed to have the uncertainty that her controller might choose unilaterally to go too far and there would be nothing she could do about it; she craved the feeling of becoming a powerless toy, enslaved to someone else's will.

I now understood that what utterly enflamed Jen in Mistress X was a cruel indifference to Jen's humiliation and suffering, of being used for Mistress X's sole pleasure and needs. I realised that this particular part of Mistress X was familiar because I knew where it came from. It came from me; my own private darkness that had been tugging at Jen like gravity ever since our first night together.

We stood and Anya slid her arm around my waist. I put mine around her shoulders. We walked arm in arm down the street like a married couple, while our lover transformed herself into a sex doll on the bed at home with strange thoughts playing through her head. Thoughts that I'd placed there.

---

We walked aimlessly around the neighbourhood for what felt like an age. Anya said she was hungry so we got a bite to eat. We didn't talk very much, each of us preoccupied with our thoughts. Finally, Anya pulled her phone out of her pocket.

"She's ready," Anya said.

We made our way back to the apartment. It took about ten minutes. At the front door, Anya stopped, key in hand. I could see it in her face.

"Second thoughts?" I asked, gently.

"Mmhmm," she muttered.

I tried to reassure her. "You'll do great," I said.

Anya slid the key into the lock and the door opened with a click.

"Yeah," she said. "That's what I'm afraid of."

The apartment was totally silent when we entered. There was a tall glass on the breakfast counter with a mouthful of water left in the bottom. Nothing else out of place. It all looked just as we'd left it: safe, ordinary. I ventured further into the apartment, checked Anya's bedroom and found it empty. My bedroom door was ajar. I pushed the door open slightly.

Late afternoon sun slanted through the bedroom window, casting shadows across the room. Jen was lying spreadeagled on the bed, blindfolded and silent. The sun played on the toned curves of her smooth, naked body. My gaze fell on her face first; a black blindfold tied over her eyes, shocking red lips made up into a tiny doll's kiss of a mouth. Circles of blusher highlighting each cheek over an almost white foundation that gave her the appearance more of a doll than a living, breathing person. Her nipples stood engorged and erect, casting short shadows across the soft curve of her breasts. My eyes tracked down her torso and I found that the instruction note was balanced on her tummy. I could see her abdomen rising and falling gently, the only evidence that it was still Jen and not a life-size doll laid on the bed in front of us.

Her legs were parted and I could see the sheen of her waxed and oiled mons. The novelty of seeing her completely hairless stirred my cock into life, and I reached down to adjust myself. Her pussy lips were already swollen and I could see the shine of moisture glinting in the afternoon light: her poor, tortured pussy, desperate to climax all day and edged mercilessly by her wife.

Her legs shone with a slick material, and I realised that she had chosen the translucent latex stockings that I dressed her in on her wedding day. I followed her long, shapely legs down to her pointed toes, bright red toenails evident through the latex. I became aware of Anya standing next to me.

I moved into the room, knelt on the edge of the bed and let my eyes wander again over Jen's body. I traced a finger through the tousled hair framing her face and traced the contours of her neck, down and around her breast to circle a nipple, then into the valley between her breasts until I came into contact with the paper. I made a show of picking it up and paused to read it, then handed it to Anya. It was word perfect: Jen had completely accepted what was about to happen to her. I dipped my finger into her slit and slid it easily inside her. If she was surprised by the action, her body didn't react. I withdrew the egg from within her and placed it on the bedside table.

I thrust my finger deeply into her again. I began to move it in a beckoning motion inside her pussy, letting my fingertip brush gently over that most sensitive area deep inside her. It should have been driving her wild; instead, there was a slight quickening of breath but nothing else betrayed that Jen the woman was even present. I withdrew my finger and turned to Anya. Our eyes met in silence; on Anya's face there was an expression that looked like awe.

"You first," I said, quietly.

Anya nodded and left the room.

I bent closer to Jen, brought my lips level with her ear. It was time to play.

"I don't know what Mistress X has done with Jen," I whispered, "But I should thank her for this wonderful toy."

I leaned back to study her face. She remained expressionless.

I leant forward again.

"The note didn't specify who should use the doll," I mused, "But then Mistress X doesn't know that Jen also has a wife."

Anya stepped back into the room, clutching something behind her back.

"Anya's turn to use the fuck doll Mistress X has made for us to enjoy," I murmured in Jen's ear, "Then I'll have a turn. Then we'll see. I guess we've got until we put the vibe back inside and message Mistress X. That could take all night."

I got off the bed to make way for Anya. It was her show now.

Anya reached out and placed a strangely shaped object on Jen's naked chest. After a moment, I recognised it as Jen's birthday present to Anya: a pink strapless strap-on vibrator. Anya dropped a bottle of lube onto the bed and shucked herself quickly out of her jeans. I could see that she was wearing a pair of tiny lace panties, and I wondered if she had changed into them just now or whether she had been wearing them all day. She pulled her blouse over her head and dumped it on the floor. Finally, she reached around to unclasp her bra and shook her ample breasts free.

Only now did she look at me. "Are you staying?" she asked.

We had a rule that when one of us was intimate with Jen, it was always one-on-one. This was new ground though, Anya's question ambiguous.

As if seeing my uncertainty, she reached out and took my hand. I went and laid down on the far side of the bed.

Anya climbed onto the bed next to Jen. She bowed her head to Jen's face, letting her long, dark locks cascade onto Jen's neck. Very gently, Anya kissed Jen on her dainty, red doll-lips. She pulled back as I had done, searching for a reaction. Jen didn't move and Anya smiled.

Anya kissed Jen again, with more passion, placing her finger on Jen's chin and gradually applying pressure until Jen's mouth opened into a wide 'O'. Anya climbed further up the bed and straddled her immobile lover across the shoulders, letting her bottom rest on Jen's chest, the crotch of her panties lightly brushing Jen's chin.

Anya leaned forward and teased aside her underwear, letting her pussy lips protrude. With care and control, she rocked her hips forward until her pussy lips met Jen's open mouth. Anya rolled her hips further down until Jen's mouth was covered completely and her nose was brushing against Anya's swelling clit. Anya began delicate movements of her hips, brushing her clit against the tip of Jen's nose repeatedly in a slow rocking cycles.

oneagainst
oneagainst
1,446 Followers