The Devil and the Sea Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum!" she cried out, and Jen's entire body convulsed on Anya's command.

Anya didn't slacken the pace, and slid into Jen again and again, whipping her head forward until her forehead was pressed against Jen's neck.

"Cum again," she demanded hoarsely, and Jen's body shook again.

Anya continued to thrust into her.

"Again."

Jen obeyed instantly, letting out a voluminous, shuddering moan as she did so, her body rigid with the exertion.

At last, Anya relented and collapsed onto her lover's chest, panting. After a moment, she reached between her legs to withdraw the vibrator, fumbling with it for a moment until it went silent and then dropped it onto the bed. I knelt by the two of them and stroked Anya's back gently. She sat up and patted me on the shoulder, before rolling off the bed and padding out to the toilet.

Jen's hands were moving feebly, and she stretched her neck. She was still blindfolded, but for some reason I didn't help her. Instead, I got up off the bed and went to clean myself off in the bathroom too. Jen's body lay abandoned on the bed, chest rising and falling rapidly as she recovered.

Anya and I left Jen on the bed and collapsed naked on the couch. Anya snuggled into me and together we watched the colours fade from the sky as the night rolled in. Pressed together in the after-sex glow I was surprised how natural it felt, and how Anya responded as I wrapped my arms around her. We had passed a boundary and connected on a fundamental level. I had no doubt that there was nothing she wouldn't do for Jen, and no-one she couldn't be if that was what Jen needed. I realised that this also now applied to me.

There was a sound behind me, and I turned to see Jen standing in the doorway. I held my hand out; Jen took it and I pulled her closer while Anya shuffled her body to form a space on the couch. Jen slotted in between us without a word and I wrapped my arms around them both. In the gathering gloom, I could feel warm bodies breathing, skin still clammy from sweat, hearts beating. No-one spoke.

I had no idea where we were going next, all I knew is that we would be going there together.

[Author's note: Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out the previous book, The Monogamists, my story page is here: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6234350&page=submissions]