All Comments on 'The Devil and the Sea Ch. 10'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jacksfreewilljacksfreewillabout 2 years ago

Amazing. I await the last chapter/s with bated breath.

topofthehamtopofthehamabout 2 years ago

OMG!!! This is where you stopping? First Anya is talking about a baby and now Jen is cheating. Great story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Henry and Anya essentially catfishing Jen was bad enough...enough of a red flag their relationship was rocky.

This part just adds to that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn, I feel so sorry for Anya and Henry. Personally I don’t think they did anything wrong with the Mistress X situation. Jen wanted a Domme and Anya wanted to learn how to fulfil those needs for her. In this fictional scenario it didn’t work the way they were aiming for but that’s artistic license at work. If anything the one thing that didn’t sit right with me was that neither Jen or Henry advocated that Jen should tell Mistress X that she had a wife.

It’s a heartbreaking situation as it stands but I’m guessing there may yet be hope, maybe Jen worked out the identity of Ms. X and is prancing them back? I guess I’m about to find out.

As always, exceptional story telling. Thx

Tess (uk)

EssEssCehEssEssCehover 1 year ago

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

A lot of your stories I have the feeling that the people involved tend to fly waaaaay to close to the sun and risk crashing right into the sea. I seems kind of realistic that you remind the reader that things could really autodestruct completely.

EssEssCehEssEssCehover 1 year ago

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Damn, your protagonists sure love to play risky games... and sometimes you just lose.

djripdjrip9 months ago

Much of this series has been the Henry and Anya show. Look if you're trying to get me to ship them, it's been working for like 6 chapters. As for Jen... So ironic that she already has what she thinks she needs to leave her partners to get--a permanent relationship with her mistress. And so weird that she's pushing a baby at the same time as planning this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES