The devil came down to Georgia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided it was time to leave camp unpronounceable Indian name. If this is what camp life was like I was not cut out to be a camp counselor. The three naked people were still fighting and crying in the room. I peaked in, the two women were pulling each others hair in a jealous rage while calling each other sluts and punching the naked dude.

Epilogue:

I didn't get the RA job at college as there was no one at camp to give me a reference. Nearly all the camp counselors, the few parents who stayed late, as well as all the children campers were never seen again. It was as if they had dropped off the face of the Earth. National guard units from six states, the police, the FBI, thousands of paratroops from Fort Benning spent two months looking.

As for the other three surviving camp counselors. Billy and Jennifer broke up. He was forced to drop out of college, join the military for the health insurance, and marry Julia about two months later when it became clear she was pregnant. After watching the VCR tape my memories of the nights events came flooding back leaving me with no doubt that that baby it might have been Billy and Julia in body, but had no human parent in sprit.

*****

Hope you enjoy this story for the Summer Lovin' Story Contest 2022. A vote and a comment would certainly be welcome,

And remember the moral of the story: Always wear a condom because women have a portal between their thighs that can bring new souls into this world.

12