The Devil in Her Eyes Ch. 02

Story Info
The truth is revealed.
4.8k words
4.74
8.6k
13

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drifted, in and out of consciousness, barely aware of a pillow under my head and a heavy comforter wrapped around me.

Wait.

I fucking rolled my truck.

My eyes shot open; I sat up and whipped the heavy blanket off, revealing my naked body in all its glory; everything was right where it should have been, not even a scrape. It hit me a second before I got my breathing under control.

My scars were gone.

The ugly cords of scar tissue that marred my stomach and legs, evidence of the surgery that had saved my life, vanished, gone like they never existed in the first place. Tears welled up in my eyes; I'd always felt so ugly; guys were supposed to suck it up, but the only woman who'd seen those scars outside of my marriage had recoiled, disgust evident in her eyes; needless to say, it cut the night short.

I cried that night, harder than I had when I got my diagnosis.

My first thought was that I was dead; there was no other explanation for this. I was in limbo or some shit.

The rest of the night came roaring back, and the room spun a little, the incredibly beautiful room; I blinked to clear my vision. I'd been tucked into a massive canopy bed; the wood posts looked to be mahogany, and like everything else in this place, incredibly expensive. Sunlight streamed in through the windows, dampened by the thick curtains.

Well, she is the fucking Devil, so...No, that's horseshit, the Devil isn't real.

Well, then, how do you explain your scars being gone? All your injuries from the crash healed? Something's sideways, bud.

Time to find out what.

I kept scanning the room, my eyes landing on a high backed chair at the foot of the bed, expensive-looking clothes draped over it.

I can take a hint.

I rolled out of bed, amazed at how good I felt. Physically, I'd been on the back foot since the surgeries, always tired, et cetera. This feeling of barely contained energy thrumming in every muscle reminded me of being eighteen. I padded to the chair, brushing a hand over the arranged outfit; a pair of black dress pants and a dark blue linen henley, socks and boxers to match, a pair of black dress shoes sat next to the chair.

The feel of the material as I slipped everything on confirmed my suspicions, expensive as hell. I caught my reflection in a floor-length mirror against the wall; I looked pretty damn good, every item perfectly fitted, one more question to add to the pile.

Unless she's actually the Devil.

The thought made my head hurt, so I buried it and walked to the door, jumping a little when it swung open, revealing my hostess wearing a green sundress and carrying a tray brimming with eggs and bacon. Our eyes met, and she nearly fumbled it.

Not very Satanic of you, bro.

I reached out and helped her steady it, our fingers brushed together gently, and she gasped, making a big show of looking at the wall. I took the tray and set it on the bed, leaving her standing there for a moment, trying to come up with what in the hell I was going to say when I turned around.

Fuck it.

I turned and met her gaze once more, "Are you really the Devil?"

Her hands were tugging at her clothes nervously, red eyes darting around the room, "Yes, I am."

"That why I rolled my truck and don't have a scratch on me?"

A nod.

"That's why my scars are gone?"

Another nod.

"Are you fucking shitting me?"

She shook her head, chuckling sadly, "Demons can't lie when asked a direct question. I'm simply a higher form of Demon. I wouldn't lie to you, so the rule doesn't matter anyway." She held up a hand, and it crackled with red-tinged energy that disappeared into her closing fist.

I sat down hard on the edge of the bed, carefully avoiding breakfast, "I...I can't believe this... If you know me, you know that I don't believe in any of it."

She smiled, it was small, but it was there, "Whether you believe I'm real or not, here I am," she spread her arms wide, "and I'm here for you."

"You keep saying things like that, that you love me and such, putting aside the sheer unreality of that for a moment. This is about the time where any normal person asks, why me?"

She took a tentative step forward; I patted the bed, gesturing for her to sit; I was going to ride this crazy train to the end. A smile bloomed on her face, and she took a spot next to me, scooting closer until our shoulders were touching, her hand traced circles on the bed in what little space remained between us.

"I...I suppose it would be best if I started at the beginning. Are you hungry? Eat."

I hadn't realized just how on the mark she was until she said it, carefully sidestepping the question as to whether or not she'd made me hungry. I scooped up a plate; the eggs were perfect, light and fluffy, and the bacon was cooked exactly how I liked it.

"When a human dies, their soul passes through both realms to be weighed, mine and..." She pointed at the ceiling, "You know...The first time I saw your soul was after you were born, one of the times they brought you back, and I don't know why it interested me, but it did; there was something so kind, filled with infinite potential, things that I had never found interesting or attractive before. And before I knew it, I was watching you grow."

She twirled a lock of her hair around a finger, glancing over at me with a blush on her face, "I don't know when it turned into love, rather than mere interest, but I know that it scared me enough that I stopped watching you for years. I was at war within myself. Demons don't fall in love with humans, and for the Queen of Hell to break such a cardinal rule? I was lost."

I'd set the plate down, focusing on her, the raw emotion in her voice could've been an act, she was who she was after all, but the more I looked, the more I saw. Small tremors ran through her, her voice shook, and when she looked at me, her eyes were shimmering.

"When I finally gathered up the courage to look in on you, all I saw was pain, and it made me so very... angry," Her eyes flashed, and the tears evaporated in small wisps of smoke, "I sent an emissary to Heaven, demanding to know why, I was met with "all according to the plan" and I decided right then and there that I couldn't let you suffer anymore. But because of embargoes, I was unable to reveal myself to you; the truce stipulates that we do not interfere with humanity, Demons, and Angels alike."

I cut in, "Wait, so you broke the truce between Heaven and Hell to find me?"

She nodded, an almost sheepish look on her face, "I did, and I would do it a thousand times over."

"I just don't understand what could be so-"

"The cancer was supposed to kill you."

It felt like someone had sucked the air out of the room like someone had punched me in the chest; my ears began to ring...

"What?" My voice didn't sound right.

She grabbed my hand, and I let her as my heart pounded in my ears, her skin hot, almost feverish, "That was when I knew that I'd waited too long; I came to Earth, racing against it, it would be easier to show you."

Before I could stop her, she pressed her other hand against the side of my head, and suddenly I was somewhere long ago.

"Hey, Ken? Can you give me confirmation on this report?"

I felt like I was floating, standing next to a desk in a hospital...THE hospital. Two men, one sitting at the desk, the other had been walking by when his colleague had stopped him.

"Sure man, whaddya got?"

"Well, I think I'm looking at Stage Four, but I want to be sure before I go drop the bomb on this poor kid." He waved his hand at a set of CT reports

Ken looked over the report with a critical eye, "Jesus, yeah, it's everywhere, I'll put my name on it. Better get it over with, man."

A nurse was walking towards us; her eyes flashed red as she closed with the two men, gently reaching out and touching Ken's shoulder as she passed; he jumped like he'd been shocked, rubbing his shoulder and looking around.

He dragged his gaze over the images again, an odd look on his face.

"Oh wow, man, I was totally wrong; look, no suspicious infiltration, I'd push it to the Onco doc and recommend resection of the nodes to be sure, but it looks like his patient should be okay...."

In a rush, I was back in Lucy's house, tears were flooding down my face, my mind barely comprehending, not only that she had saved me, but that I had felt the love she felt for me, how real and abiding, how deep it ran.

I sobbed wordlessly; she pulled me into a hug, gently running her fingers through my hair.

"Shh, shh, I'm sorry, that was too much too fast..I-"

"You saved me..." My voice was already raw from crying, "You saved my life..."

"I did," She cooed, "I did it because I love you, Zack, I did it because I've had it with Heaven's "Plan" ...I did it because you deserve better. Nothing will ever hurt you again; you're safe now... let it all go."

I buried my face in the Devil's shoulder and cried until I had no more tears left.

What felt like hours later, I was lying in her lap; she kept gently stroking my hair, dragging her nails over my scalp, whispering soothing affirmations into my ear. I was exhausted, mentally and emotionally; I just let her carry me away with it. I finally spoke, my voice raspy and hoarse.

"I can't believe this is real... I felt it, I felt how much you...How much you love me.

She sniffed, "And it pales in comparison to the real thing, I..."

Uncertainty washed over her face, "I understand if you can't return my feelings, I understand that I'm probably the most extreme version of a stalker to ever exist; I know I am, in fact. I won't blame you at all if you leave and never look back."

The words came out in a hot rush, and I rolled to the side, looking up at her, the beautiful lines of her face, her red eyes, and her long hair pulled back in a bun. She was right; on one front, I had no idea what to do with the love I could feel radiating from her.

I'd always been a hopeless romantic, believing there was someone for everyone; I wanted that soulmate kind of love, I thought I'd found it with my ex-wife, and she thought she found it with the next guy in line.

Here was a woman, demon, Princess of Darkness, what have you, who wanted nothing more than for me to love her in return. I'd felt the edge of what she felt for me, and it was overwhelming.

I cleared my throat as her expression got more and more downcast with every passing second, "Lucy...nice touch by the way...You definitely shook me up here, I...You know everything about me, and I know next to nothing about you, I can't..."

Her shoulders sagged, and I felt like I'd just kicked a puppy.

"I can't wrap my head around this just yet, but..."

I surprised both of us when I stretched up and kissed her cheek softly, "But I think...I think I want to try."

She simply stopped moving, her hand frozen in my hair; even the breathing that I'm sure was an affectation for my benefit ceased entirely.

For a long moment, I watched her wide eyes, waiting for something.

"Are you okay?"

Her gaze tracked to mine, and I could almost hear the sound of screeching metal.

"What do you mean? By what you just said?"

I smiled, and for the first time in years, it felt genuine, "I mean, I just had my world turned upside down and shaken like a fucking dollar-store snow globe; everything I thought I knew about the world is wrong. But I want to try to understand how you feel...and I want to try and return those feelings in kind."

I sat up, and her eyes followed me, I grabbed her hand, and she jumped a little when I interlaced my fingers with hers, "You've got a hell of a head-start on me, no pun intended," I grinned at my cringe, "I'd really like to get to know you, Lucy."

When she smiled, it almost blinded me, her eyes glowed, and she hurled herself at me, the tray went flying (NOT THE BACON!). Our lips collided, and I wondered just how long it was going to take before I was on her level as she pushed me into the mattress, her hands roving all over my body, pulling at my clothes. Little moans and sobs slipped out of her as she kissed me like she was afraid I'd disappear if she stopped.

Desire, hot and out of control, flared, and with a soft exhale, I threw my weight back into her, flipping us over and pinning her beneath me; she gasped and moaned into my mouth as our tongues battled for dominance. Fingers scrabbled against my shirt, finally finding purchase and with little force, levered in opposite directions, tearing the shirt off in a flash as both halves burned away into nothing.

She ran her hand over my chest, whimpering as I grabbed a handful of her ass, grinding her against me, the sheer dress doing little to keep us apart. My cock was harder than it'd been in years (fuck you chemo!), straining against the thin dress pants, spurred on by the heat of her.

I broke the kiss, popping off the bed and working on my belt; she followed, nimble fingers swatted my shaking hands away, her eyes were glowing, tears sizzling away, a blind man could see how much she wanted this.

Wanted me.

My belt was gone, the button and zipper followed, torn away; she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of my boxers, looking up at me one last time, eyes burning with lust, her beautiful lips parted as she wordlessly asked my permission.

Like I could say no.

A short jerky nod later, and she ripped the boxers away too, my cock bounced free, and she attacked, sliding the whole length of me down her twisting throat in a single motion.

Every nerve ending in my body exploded, almost overwhelmed by whatever magic she poured into her efforts.

I could only hold on for dear life.

She growled as her throat caressed me, pulling back until only the tip remained in her mouth, moaning like a porn star as she slammed down to the base.

"Fuck!" I shouted to the empty room as she took me right to the edge, "Lucy, I.."

Her eyes slammed open, and she slowed down, her tongue working every inch of me so expertly, it felt like she was in my head.

It hit me then that she was; she knew what I liked better than I did. My hands tunneled into her hair, setting it free from her bun, holding back the silky tide, and using it as leverage to gently thrust my cock further down her throat. She reached around, digging her nails into my ass, helping me fuck her throat.

I could feel the tension building, it had been too long, and no matter how much I wanted this to last, some things are inevitable. Her honeyed throat, the soft touch of her pouty lips, and her ravenous tongue were all too much, mix the magic in, and I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Fuck...Lucy, I'm gonna cum!"

A growl mixed with a moan ripped its way out of her; the vibrations pushed me off the edge, screaming all the way down as I emptied my balls into her waiting throat. She sucked hard, draining every last drop from me; her eyes rolled back and closed as a nigh orgasmic moan slipped around my spurting cock.

I came harder than I ever have, bar none, and she swallowed it all greedily, sucking and slurping right through my orgasm. My legs tried to give out, but she held me there, working her magic until I was finally spent.

"Holy fuck..." I panted, trying to calm my racing heart. Lucy's eyes were still closed as she gently sucked me back to full mast (another new development, fuck you chemo!)

"Jesus, Lucy...that was...Oh shit!" Her nails dug in, and in one smooth motion, she threw me onto the bed; my dick sprang free of her lips with a pop, I bounced on the mattress, and she was on me before I could react, kissing me deeply.

I flinched, expecting to taste my essence on her lips, pleasantly surprised when I didn't. She straddled my hips, with a snap of her fingers, the dress evaporated... and she took my breath away.

I traced my eyes over her perfect hourglass figure laid bare, heaving breasts, each more than a handful, capped with light pink nipples, down her taut stomach to her wide hips.

"God, you're beautiful," I breathed.

Her eyes shone with love as she leaned forward and kissed me, pulling back to softly whisper in my ear, her teeth nipping gently,

"Make love to me."

I wrapped my arms around her and rolled us over; her hand reached down between us to guide me in...

Contact.

We both gasped, Lucy's eyes slid closed, I shook as I gently slid inside her burning depths. The feeling was...I don't have the words, but I'm going to try.

Tight clenching heat wrapped around my cock like a glove, but there was more...magic, yes, but as I gently rolled in and out of her, it felt like the world snapped into focus for the first time in years. My body felt like it was on fire, stars exploded across my vision, but her long legs wrapped around my waist kept me in the moment.

"Oh,...hurry, more, please!" She moaned, her eyes snapping open. She looked so beautiful...I leaned down and kissed feverish lips, invading her mouth with my tongue. She rolled her hips to meet my thrusts with a gentle smack, her arms wrapping around my neck.

I kissed her again as I bottomed out, her pussy clamped down hard, and it was a fight to stave off my orgasm; Lucy shook and moaned into my mouth. Every light in the room glowed brighter and brighter until the bulbs exploded, plunging the room into semi-darkness.

I broke the kiss, stunned.

"Did you just?..."

She bit her lip and nodded, eyes shimmering with tears, "You feel so good inside me..." She kissed me softly, "It's just like I always dreamed it would be...my love... your turn." Her legs tightened around my waist, and she rolled us over, keeping me sheathed inside.

I stared up at her, completely enthralled by her ethereal beauty, the way her skin seemed to glow softly in the dim light, those red eyes stared down at me through a curtain of beautiful off white hair, a small smile crossed her ruby lips before they parted.

And then she started to move, rolling her hips like a bellydancer, grinding my cock across her silken walls. Her hands found mine and planted them on her tits; my fingers sank into the impossibly soft flesh as she continued to ride me, her movements getting faster and faster. Her horns appeared, the onyx black spires curving out from under her hair as she rode me wildly.

I was barely hanging on now, the feel of her combined with all of the emotion surrounding our union and the magic that hummed in the air. It was all so surreal...

And it felt so fucking good.

She never let go of my hands, using them to massage her chest as she ground against me.

"Lucy...baby, I'm close..."

"So am I, my love," She moaned, speeding up, slamming her hips into mine in an explosion of pleasure that bordered on pain, "Cum inside meeeaaaaahhnnn!."

Black wings exploded from her back, her pussy clamped down on my cock so hard it was almost painful, her eyes flashed, and every nerve in my body lit up; pleasure overwhelmed me and threw me off the edge.

"Oh, FUCK!"

Her eyes widened in time with the ropes of cum I unloaded deep inside her, her wings flapping softly as I filled her up.

"Oh, yesss....give me all of it..."

She rolled her hips slowly, and I almost passed out as she milked every last drop out of me before collapsing onto my chest, tucking her wings around us.

"Lucy," I shuddered, "...shit..."

She purred, nuzzling into my neck, gently grinding against my softening cock.

"That was everything and more, my love. How was it for you?"

Her voice started confident and edged towards nervous by the end. Was she really asking me that?

12