The Devil in Her Eyes Ch. 04

Story Info
A rescue is launched, and the past comes back to haunt.
6.6k words
4.84
6k
13

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

We're heating up now, folks! Thanks to everyone who's supporting my work, whether it's a like, a favorite, or a comment. I appreciate all of it.

I like to listen to music while I write, and I figured I'd leave you all with a list of songs that I drew inspiration from while writing this chapter.

Give them a listen if you want to set the mood.

The sex scene: "Hellfire" by Rafscrap (best with headphones)

The Fall: "Psalm 50 in Aramaic" Adoration of The Cross

And finally, if there was a "Credits" song, (also the inspiration for the title, since a few people asked): "Her Eyes" by Fame on Fire

Enjoy!

A tidal wave of cold water woke me up; I tried to move, screaming as consciousness came roaring back, only to find that I'd been duct-taped to a chair, a black bag over my head.

"Motherfucker!" I snarled as pain exploded across my body; my voice was muddled; every movement of my jaw was agony.

A smooth male voice followed a few seconds of silence.

"Quiet sinner...Pain is your penance for laying with the great evil."

Nobody talks like that un-ironically.

I spit blood against the inside of the hood.

"I have no idea what you're on about." I tried to move my jaw as little as possible against the pain, speaking out of the uninjured side of my mouth.

A chuckle, "We know you, Zackary Miller, your sister Jen, and your mother, Sandra. Tsk, it's a pity that they kept you through cancer, only to lose you to sin."

"You shut your fucking mouth," I growled.

He continued as if I hadn't spoken, "Did you ever stop to think that maybe God was punishing you because He knew what you would become? A puppet of the Beast?"

My eyes were welling up, but I kept it out of my voice, "You don't know a fucking thing..."

I heard him get out of his chair, "Deny it all you want. Almighty God knows what you've done regardless."

I scoffed, "So what's the plan then? Kill me?"

"Nothing so boring, though I can assure you that you will never leave this basement."

"What's the fucking point? I'm nobody."

Another chuckle, "To keep the Beast from stopping the war, of course. It is high time that the Earth was swept clean in the fires of Armageddon, high time that Humanity learned to fear God again as they should."

A cold trickle ran down my spine as I realized that my presence at the meeting was probably more important than Lucy let on.

Or maybe she didn't know?

I spoke slowly like I was talking to a child, letting a note of derision slip into my voice, "So you guys are gonna make sure Heaven and Hell go to war? And you think I'm involved somehow? Does your shrink know about this?"

The bag was ripped off my head, and I blinked against the harsh fluorescent light; the room was bare, with odd runes inscribed on every inch of the concrete. My tormentor was a man in his forties, graying a bit at the temples, in an immaculate suit, a pin that matched the tattoo I'd clocked before I went under on his lapel. He got right in my face as the door opened behind him, revealing two masked men.

"Penance, Mr. Miller, we must all pay for our actions. As you will pay for yours."

I noticed one of them dragging a hand truck with a car battery front and center.

So it's gonna be like that...

The suit grinned, shark-like, "Gentlemen? Show Mr. Miller the Lord's hospitality."

They set up quickly as the fear washed over me; they wouldn't be asking questions; that wasn't the goal. They just wanted to hurt me until they were satisfied. My breathing sped up as one of them rolled the jumper cables together; the steel wool clipped there turned red hot in an instant, dripping sparks onto the floor.

My voice shook, "When I get out of this chair, I'm going to kill you."

The suit never stopped smiling, "Idle threats from a failure of a man; forgive me if I'm not impressed."

The jumper cables hit my bare chest, and I screamed until I could taste blood. Smoke rolled off my muscles; every nerve ending was ablaze. A moment later, they cut the power, and the dark rushed in to claim me...

More water woke me up. The suit was gone, but the two assholes remained; I wasn't even conscious before they started in again. Every muscle burned; I could almost feel my heart skipping beats.

I lost track of how long I was there; they woke me up with water or adrenaline shots, chipping away at me with the battery before they started with the knife, an ornate thing inscribed with more runes, the blade burned as it sliced through my skin, pain like I'd never felt ripped through me as they tore me apart, piece by bloody piece.

The two goons finally left me alone, promising they'd be back, chuckling as they packed up and shut the door behind them. I sagged against my bonds, blood dripping to the floor, burns and deep cuts scored every inch of exposed skin; I coughed and spat blood on the floor, pain wracked me, the kind of pain that makes it hard to think.

It'd be so easy to give up; I'd wind up in Hell anyway, at least I'd see Lucy again.

...

Nah.

I flexed my shoulders, ignoring the pain; I wanted to scream, let it out somehow, but I kept my teeth gritted, the pain in my jaw building until my vision went blurry.

The tape around my arms started to give; I rocked slowly, making a space that became a tear. I thought of Lucy, of Mom and Jen.

They need me...

ON YOUR FEET!

The tape gave way, freeing my left arm, my right was a mess of bruises, and I could feel the bones grinding, pain lancing through with every slight movement. I carefully unwrapped the arm, reaching down to undo the tape around my legs. I stood, testing my weight; my ankle throbbed, a bad sprain rather than a break. It still wouldn't make what came next any more manageable.

I looked around the room for something I could use, the chair was bolted to the floor, and I'd be useless in a fight.

My time ran out a second later.

The doorknob jiggled, a key sliding into the lock; I set up on the knob side and waited.

Fuck...

I took a deep breath, closing my eyes, and remembering words from a lifetime ago.

A human being has a remarkable ability to know when they're being watched, don't look directly at your target, try not to think about them, keep your mind blank on approach. Let the violence surprise both of you.

One of the masked goons pushed the door open, coming in backward carrying a box of who knew what.

"Ready for more, scum? I'm going to enjoy this."

He cleared the door, and I kicked it shut, throwing a punch that sent him crashing into the wall. I was in his business before the box hit the floor, throwing my injured hand into the bridge of his nose and screaming as the impact rippled up my arm.

He hit me with an elbow that only gets described in a eulogy; my vision blinked out and came back just as fast, the blow knocking me back, but not far enough. I lashed out with a kick that took him just below the knee, bending it the wrong way with a wet snap. He howled and threw himself at me, toppling both of us to the floor and wrapping his hands around my throat, going for my trachea instead of the arteries like a pro would.

I grabbed his hands in mock panic, scanning his vest for something I could use, spying a pen clipped to a pouch. I let my grip slacken, letting him think he was getting somewhere, inching for the steel barreled pen.

My fingers closed around it, and in one motion, I locked my injured arm around the back of his head and rammed the pen deep into his eye.

He'd been screaming with rage...Now he just screamed.

I worked the pen in the socket, his screams rising in pitch, hand sliding off my throat, scrabbling at me, trying to push me away.

I rolled us over and ripped the pen free; his one good eye blazed at me from under his mask, terrified. I took careful aim and stuck the pen into his neck, digging deep; he slapped me, trying to get away, shaking his head in denial. I stabbed him again and again until the lights went out, blood pooling under his ruined neck.

I shoved away from him, backing up until I hit the wall, struggling to catch my breath, trying to keep the hot rush of memories at bay.

I stood shakily, wiping the goon's blood off my face; my hands shook as I searched him, coming up with a Beretta and two mags; I quickly press checked it to make sure it was loaded and started for the door. The only way out of here was through them. I stumbled against the door, my vision tunneling; I was outta gas, there was no way around it, but at least if I died here, I'd die on my goddamn feet.

Here goes nothing.

My hand touched the knob, and someone started shooting in the hall, a chorus of automatic fire that slackened with each passing second. I backed off the door, keeping the gun trained on it.

Someone screamed, long and loud, an animal scream of pure terror and pain. The sound climbed higher, into a range no man should be capable of before his voice snapped into nothing like an over-tight guitar string. I smelled burning metal and ozone a split second before the door bowed and crashed inward.

I instinctively leaned away from the door at the air of cold malevolence that froze my blood, hitting me like a physical presence as it diffused throughout the room. The temperature dropped, tendrils of ice reaching out from the abyss beyond.

Claws screeched over the doorframe, finding purchase and digging in, shearing metal like paper, five glowing blood-red eyes glared from the darkness beyond, teeth that I could barely see dripped viscera onto the cold floor, a low rumbling growl ripped out of its throat.

We locked eyes, the thing reared back and lunged. I closed my eyes, steeling myself, and let the gun slip from my hand.

But the end never came, only a pair of arms wrapping around me, soft lips pressing against my ruined ones, and the sharp floral scent of a familiar perfume surrounded me.

Lucy...

"Oh, my love..."

I opened my eyes, surrounded by her silky hair, and gingerly returned the hug. Lucy stepped back as footsteps approached. She was covered in my blood, her eyes wide with concern, unshed tears lingered at the edges.

She was beautiful.

"Hey gorgeous," I whispered, "Nice of you to drop..." A coughing fit cut me off, "by..."

She tried to smile through her tears and failed; her fingers gently reached out and brushed my face.

A male voice called out from the hallway.

"We need to get him out of here; the runes are still active."

The odd accent, the weird cadence of his voice...

I know you.

Morris stepped through the door, a bloody sword in his hand.

It hit me that I was safe, and I sagged against Lucy, burying my face in her chest; all the fight rushed out of me in an instant. She caught me and slung me into her arms, carrying me out of the room under Morris's watchful eye.

Through my fading vision, I could see blood splashed all over everything, chunks of flesh spattered walls that were scored by claw marks. Shell casings clinked as Lucy walked; the clacking of her heels on the concrete floor gave me something to focus on.

"Stay awake, my love," Lucy whispered, "I'm going to fix this, just stay awake."

I smiled at the concern in her voice; the love there made the pain I felt worth it. My vision stuttered and blanked out, plunging me into darkness; it took me a second to realize it.

"Luce? I think...I think I'm blind."

Her voice shook, "I-it'll be okay love, I promise, stay with me."

"Right with you, baby..." I knew she'd take care of me.

I heard a heavy door open, and she gently laid me on the cold ground. I could hear the air crackling around me; staying awake was becoming a chore.

"Lucy?" My voice was weakening by the moment.

I was so cold.

"He's fading! Make yourself useful, Seraph!" Her voice promised violence.

"They were trying to erase him...monstrous..." Morris's voice sounded horrified.

Lucy's growl was a force of nature.

I heard something begin to hum, and the strength slowly came back to my limbs, slowly chasing away the pain. The humming and crackling built and built until, with a snap that sounded like a gunshot, my vision returned, the weakness and pain vanished as life flowed back into me.

I tried to rise, but gentle hands held me down with an iron grip.

"Be still, let the magic do its work." Her voice was sharp and commanding, reminding me of just who she was.

Her eyes were shimmering with unshed tears, her face a mask of control, the little cracks at the edges made it clear that I'd already waited too long to say something that was painfully obvious.

"I love you..." I whispered, gently bringing my hand up to brush a lock of bloodied hair out of her face.

"And I, you." She whispered in kind.

I got a hand underneath me and pushed myself up; Lucy supported my shoulders, and Morris offered his hand. I took it, and he pulled me to my feet.

"Zack," He nodded with a small smile.

I returned his nod with a smile of my own, "Morris. Thanks for coming for me."

He waved me off, "I don't hold grudges, my friend. It was a pleasure to exterminate these vermin."

Lucy stepped up and grabbed my hand; her hand shook almost violently, but the mask was firmly in place.

"We must be off. Until we meet again, thank you."

"Until then." A crack and a gust of wind signaled his exit.

Lucy moved like lightning, kissing me hard, drawing blood as the ground began to glow. The red-hued energy crackled and snapped, finally flashing so bright I was left blinking as we crashed onto a soft bed, a fire crackled somewhere, and I caught the barest glimpse of an opulent hotel room before Lucy renewed her assault, kissing me frantically; I could feel tears dripping onto my face as she pinned me to the bed.

"I love you; I love you so much, I'm so sorry I wasn't there..."

I tried to give as good as I got, but she was overpowering, wholly dominating the exchange, whimpering desperately as her hands roved over every inch of me that she could reach.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm-"

I grabbed her face, holding her steady.

"Lucy...Baby, it's okay....I'm okay."

I felt her strength drain away; she buried her face in my chest and wailed.

Sobbing screams, muffled by my shredded shirt, ripped out of her. I held her tight, tears brimming in my eyes. Still, underneath the relief, underneath the love...I was utterly incandescent with rage, they were going to pay for this, not just what they'd done to me, I'd come back from that... but what they'd done to Lucy...there was no one on Heaven, Hell, or Earth that was going to get away with hurting her.

I don't know how long we laid there, Lucy clinging to me, and my thoughts fixed on bloody death.

She sniffled, bringing me out of my murderous rumination, turning her face to meet my gaze. Her wide eyes glowed in the dim light; her lips quivered as she closed the gap, kissing me softly. The anger bled away in an instant, swiftly replaced by something else.

Hot liquid need rolled through me.

I kissed her hard and deep, pinning her to the bed; I'd never wanted anything more than I wanted her at that moment. She did her part, our clothes burning away to nothing in a flash. I kissed my way down her neck, feasting on her collarbone; her gasping moans spurred me on. Lower and lower I moved, planting kisses on her breasts, pausing to pull a perfect nipple into my mouth, my blood fired at her whimpering, and I continued my journey, licking the sheen of sweat from her tight stomach.

Her breathing hitched as she watched me with wide eyes.

She was gonna learn today...Nothing like a near-death experience...

I spread her thighs and marveled at her beauty. She was soaked; the clear liquid streaming from her slightly puffy snatch made my mouth water. I kissed the inside of her thigh, drawing a soft whimper out of her, working my way up to the main event; she shook deliciously when my tongue made contact with her folds.

She tasted like honey and something else...something smoky and sinful.

I dove in like a man dying of thirst.

"Oh.... Zack!"

I slid my tongue up her slit, brushing her clit gently before sucking it into my mouth and lashing my tongue against her.

It was hard to think; the taste and the smell of her invaded my senses and washed them away. Her back arched, and her hands fisted in my hair, locking those silky thighs around my head and muffling an outside world that didn't exist for me, not now.

I licked and sucked at her; moans and soft screams provided the soundtrack to the favor I was finally able to return. She tried to rise, but I held her there, eating her out without mercy. My face was soaked in her juices, but I kept on, forcing her through an orgasm and out the other side, screaming my name the whole way.

Her legs hooked over my shoulders and pulled, grinding her perfect pussy against my tongue; her cum, hot, sweet, and thick, washed into my mouth and over my chin; I drank it down greedily, savoring the taste of her.

She collapsed against the pillows, sweat rolling off of her in rivulets. I crawled up and over her, nudging her legs wider, settling my rock hard cock right against her well-worked slit. She grabbed my face and kissed me, licking her own juices off my lips and invading my mouth with her tongue.

She broke the kiss, her eyes smoky and unfocused rolling her hips against me. "I love you," she moaned, grinding her slick pussy over my cock, sending shivers down my spine.

"And I love you, Lucy." I panted, lining up and sinking all the way to the hilt in one smooth motion. Lucy's eyes rolled back in her head; I'm sure I wasn't much better as pleasure exploded through me.

"Take me." She moaned, "I'm yours!"

There was nothing gentle or loving about the way I obliged her; our hips met with a smack; I pulled back and slammed into her over and over again, Lucy's eyes rolling in her head as she moaned.

"Yes! Aahnn! Oh... YES!"

She was soaked and so tight that it made it hard to focus; I growled deep in my chest, increasing my pace even as racing thoughts threatened to overwhelm me.

I was almost gone.

"MORE! FUCK ME!"

I kissed her, trying to chase the feeling away. She moaned into my mouth as I rolled in and out of her. I pressed my forehead to hers, holding eye contact, and trying to burn her into my memory.

How close was I to never feeling this again?

Her nails dug into my shoulders, the heat from her body pressed against mine intensified as she rolled her hips to meet my thrusts. I pulled out and flipped her over; she crossed her ankles and stuck her ass in the air, gasping as I slid back inside her burning snatch and began to fuck her through the mattress, pounding into her with wild abandon, tracing my hands over her curves.

The way her ass bounced with each thrust and she writhed under my touch made me lightheaded with the beauty and raw carnality of it. I captured her hands, pinning them above her head, and intertwining our fingers.

I growled and sank my teeth into her shoulder, her movements stuttered, and she screamed into the mattress, her beautifully tight pussy clenching around me as she came. I didn't let up; rage, lust, and relief co-existing perfectly. Wings exploded from her back; I grabbed a fistful of feathers, using the added leverage to drive my cock deeper. Lucy convulsed under me as she came again, and my lust-addled mind made a note of how sensitive her wings must be.

I was lost to it. Growling as I dominated her, she inflamed something inside me that I thought was lost to time. It roared at me as I fucked her senseless; she threw a look back at me, fangs bared, eyes rolling in her head.

12