The Devil Inside Me

Story Info
Sex starved older woman begins affair with much younger man.
4.4k words
4.43
72.3k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wigsworld
wigsworld
50 Followers

Tony had been paying me regular visits for the past few months. I thought he would grow tired of our encounters, but his lust for me hadn't diminished at all. If anything, our lovemaking was getting better and even more intense. Tony's control was improving. Instead of ejaculating within the first five minutes he could now last for at least ten. Not that this was too much of a problem. Tony could make me cum in under a minute. Sometimes all it took was a few thrusts and that big hard cock (all nine inches of it) would have me in raptures. In an average lovemaking session, he would make me cum a dozen times. I usually made Tony cum three or four times. On one of our longer sessions, I managed to make him cum seven times. I must admit I did enjoy draining every last drop of delicious hot spunk from his big balls.

I still couldn't believe that a good looking 20-year-old like Tony could find an average looking overweight 55-year-old like me attractive. I did some research online and found out that it is quite common for younger men to lust after women old enough to be their mothers, even their grandmothers in some instances! I didn't understand this at all, surely Tony could have his pick of hot young chicks. In the early days I asked him if he was seeing anyone and he always said he wasn't. He even said he didn't like girls his own age.

'Fine by me,' I thought.

I certainly didn't want to share him. Even though I was having the best sex of my life with a man 35 years my junior, I couldn't help feeling slightly sad at the thought of our passionate love affair coming to an end. I wasn't stupid. I knew that one day he would meet a girl his own age, fall in love and that would be it.

Those doubts became real when Tony mentioned that he was seeing a young girl called Sarah who worked at a nearby Grocery store.

'Is she Pretty?' I said as nonchalantly as possible.

'Yeah, she's ok I suppose,' He said trying not to look me in the eye.

I told Tony that he didn't have to pretend that she was nothing special and that I understood if he wanted to stop seeing me. He said that Sarah wasn't important to him and he still wanted to see me.

'Tony I don't want some poor young girl falling in love with you while you're still fucking me, it's not fair on her.'

Even as I said these words I knew I didn't truly mean them. I wanted Tony and didn't really care if a young girl got her heart broken. She would get over it. I deserved some happiness. After years of drudgery with a useless husband. A useless husband with a permanently limp dick, who hasn't been able to fuck me properly for over 20 years. I knew things with Tony would come to an end one day, but I was determined to make it last for as long as possible.

Tony continued to visit me, although less frequently now because my husband Fred seemed to be spending more time at home. I think he was getting suspicious. I didn't care. One afternoon I encouraged Fred to take me to the new grocery store across town. I wanted to check out my competition. After some initial complaining Fred drove me to the store.

I noticed her straight away. She was a stunner alright. A figure that most women would kill for. She was wearing skin-tight jeans and a skimpy top. For such a slim girl she had quite a rack! Some girls have all the luck. Even in my heyday I couldn't compete with this beauty. With a girlfriend like that why on earth would he still want an old crone like me? A slightly mischievous grin spread across my face as Sarah handed back my change.

'Have a nice day,' She said cheerily.

'You too,' I replied.

She had no idea that this frumpy old lady would be fucking her hunky boyfriend's brains out later! Part of me wanted to tell her but I knew this would ruin things between me and Tony.

'If only I was 40 years younger,' Fred sighed.

'You were never that much of a stud in your prime!' I laughed.

Fred went off in a huff and didn't speak to me for the rest of the day. We pretty much lived separate lives these days anyway. We hadn't slept in the same bed for years; I couldn't bear his snoring. He spent most of his time either fishing or drinking with his mates. It suited me down to the ground, especially now I had Tony in my life. Recently Fred had been staying at home more, so this made things difficult for Tony and me. I couldn't go to his place as he still lived with his parents. Can you imagine the look on their faces if he brought me home? I'm probably older than they are.

I made a decision; I would see Tony in the evening. Fred usually guzzles beer all night while he's watching TV in his room. He'd be fast asleep and wouldn't hear a thing. I text Tony saying to pop round after midnight. He wasn't sure but I managed to persuade him.

He text me when he was at the front door. I gently opened the door and ushered him in. For some reason I thought it would be good for us to go into the living room. I had dimmed the lights, but I could still see how gorgeous he looked. We embraced each other like we hadn't seen each for months, but it had only been a week since we'd last seen each other. We kissed each other passionately. Tony had become a really good kisser. I remember how sloppy he was on our first encounter; he's had lots of practice since then.

I pulled his tight-fitting white t shirt over his head. He was ripped. I couldn't get enough of his body. I ran my tongue across his six pack and his sexy chest. I could feel his throbbing cock behind jeans. He then helped me out of my dress. I was wearing my new underwear that I had bought especially for this evening. Tony seemed to appreciate my new garments, muttering something about me being so sexy. He quickly had my new bra on the floor and was fondling my big sagging breasts. He then started to suck my nipples which were already hard. He seemed to really love my big drooping boobs. I wondered if he preferred them to his girlfriend's young and perfect tits.

After a few minutes I pulled his jeans to the floor. I could see the bulbous head of his cock poking through the top of his boxer shorts. They were gone in a flash. His cock was rock solid and almost touching his belly. The head of his cock looked even bigger than usual and I could see some pre cum on the tip. I pushed him on to the sofa and knelt in front of him. I couldn't wait to get my mouth around that penis, I could suck on it all day and not get bored. Tony seemed to be enjoying it too, especially when I started to take his shaft as far as I could into my throat. I had to stop as he was making too much noise.

'Sorry babe but you need to be a bit quieter, we don't want to wake you know who,' I said softly.

'I saw your girlfriend today by the way, she's very pretty.'

'What!' Tony said incredulously. 'You didn't say anything did you?'

'Of course not, don't be silly. Have you fucked her yet?'

'No, she's only 17 and wants to wait for the right time.'

'That's fine with me, she can wait for as long as she likes.'

I quickly licked the purple bulging head of his cock before he could reply. Then ran my tongue down his rigid shaft and watched him quiver. I knew it wouldn't be long before he blew his load. I cupped his heavy balls and then put each one in my mouth whilst gently caressing his shaft.

'Are you gonna cum baby?'

'Yeah!' He said breathlessly.

I quickly enveloped his cock, it felt so huge! Tony's hands grabbed the back of my head and pulled it close and then started to fuck my face. I was gagging on his huge weapon and I could hear a deep guttural moan from Tony as I felt him exploded inside me. So much of his delicious cum spurted out of him I couldn't keep it all in my mouth. Some of it ran down my chin and on to my breasts. I made sure I swallowed all of it and licked the last drops of it from my swollen breasts. I loved the taste of his young hot cum.

'Now it's my turn!' I told Tony.

I laid down on the floor with my legs open, Tony knew exactly what to do. Tony got up from the sofa with his still hard cock and dived between my thighs. His tongue was quickly working its magic on my already extremely wet cunt. It wasn't long before I was having my first orgasm of the evening. It was intense. My whole body shook. I grabbed Tony's head and started to fuck his face with each wave of orgasm. I couldn't help but cry out loudly!

'Yes! Yes! Yes!'

I didn't care if Fred could hear. I almost wanted him to catch us.

As the orgasm subsided, I could still feel Tony flicking my clit with his tongue. I let him do his thing and he brought me to another orgasm, only this time not quite as intense. I wanted more. Tony was rock hard. I made him lay down on his back whilst I got on top and straddled his huge dick. I loved being on top, it was my favourite position. Tony's cock slid in so easily and was the perfect size.

It was sheer bliss. Tony's cock was hitting the right spot and I just wanted to ride it all night. I must have closed my eyes for a minute or two, when I opened them, I could see a figure standing in the hallway. It was Fred. We were obviously too loud. I wondered how long he had been watching? He just stood there. I think it turned me on humiliating Fred like that. I picked up the pace and started to ride Tony's cock harder and deeper. It wouldn't be long before I climaxed, I could feel Tony was close too. I wanted the two of us to cum at the same time. Somehow that would make Fred's humiliation even worse.

I could feel the orgasm building. Tony gripped my hips tighter and started thrusting even more vigorously. The first waves hit; my whole body shuddered again. I was vaguely aware of Tony's orgasm and could feel his cum inside me just as I was experiencing the best orgasm of my life. Wave after wave of intense pleasure hit my body. I was crying out so loudly the neighbours must have heard.

I couldn't believe he was still watching. After a few moments I slid off Tony's Dick and walked over to Fred. Tony was completely oblivious. I stood in front of my husband with a young man's cum still dripping from my cunt. He looked so pathetic.

'Finally found myself a real man, bet you didn't think I could get a nice young stud to fuck me like that did you?'

Fred didn't say a word to me after I confronted him. He just stared at me in disbelief and then at Tony who was by now panicking and quickly putting his clothes on.

'Shit, I'm so sorry!' Tony blurted.

He then ran out of the house as quickly as he could.

I went to bed naked feeling exhilarated but also slightly apprehensive. Why was Fred watching us for so long? Did he enjoy watching a young stud fuck his wife? I couldn't sleep, so I sent Tony a text. I told him that I was sorry about what had happened and that I hoped we could still see each other.

I began to think about all the times that Tony and I had made love. His young, toned body and rock-hard cock made me feel so alive. He had so much stamina and a seemingly never-ending supply of cum. He could fuck me for hours at a time and give me the most mind-blowing orgasms. Would I ever get to feel his amazing weapon explode deep inside me? Or feel the jets of his hot young spunk splatter my face and tits?

I began to touch myself. I could still feel Tony's semen inside me. I slipped a finger into my mouth and tasted him. It was heavenly. I then put the hand back between my legs whilst my other was caressing my swollen breasts. A warm surge began to flow through my body, and I started to frig myself more forcefully, occasionally pausing to finger my clit. After a few moments, I could feel increasing wetness between my legs, my back arched, and I began to thrust my hips vigorously. I imagined Tony on top of me with my legs wrapped around his muscular body and his big rod fucking me deeper and deeper. My body tightened as I begged Tony for his cum.

My mind went blank as I had my moment of release. After the intense feelings had subsided, I felt like I was floating as the warm waves of gratification rolled across my body. This was the first of many orgasms I had that evening.

After a largely sleepless night, I lay in bed and wondered what the day had in store for me. I could hear Fred downstairs in the kitchen, it was time I faced the music. I quickly showered and got dressed as I wanted to catch him before he went to work.

As I entered the room Fred looked up from the newspaper he was reading at the kitchen table.

'So when are you seeing lover boy again?' Fred asked sarcastically.

'I don't know,' I said slightly sheepishly.

'It was a big shock for me seeing you like that, I had no idea you still wanted sex.'

'Well just because you have no interest doesn't mean I don't have needs.'

'Of course, it would be wrong of me to stop you having your sexual needs fulfilled.'

I couldn't tell whether Fred was being sarcastic or not.

'I'm quite happy for you to fuck whoever you want,' Fred said nonchalantly.

'You don't mind at all?'

'No not at all, I quite enjoyed watching you fucking another man, I'd like to watch you again.'

I wasn't sure how I felt about Fred watching me fuck other men. I didn't know whether there would be any other men. I only had one man on my mind and he still hadn't text me back yet. Tony had given my lonely and monotonous life some purpose. Now it looked as if I would be going back to daytime TV and the occasional coffee with a friend. Foolishly I had let Fred persuade me into taking early retirement. He promised me we would travel the world, the thought of spending more time with Fred didn't appeal but I'd always wanted to go travelling. I had been retired for almost a year and all the travelling we had done was a dreary cruise around the Med full of old codgers. Fred loved it of course and kept talking about going on a world cruise. This wasn't how I envisaged seeing the world at all, I wanted to see it properly. Two weeks around the Mediterranean was long enough but 120 days would be more like a prison sentence.

The day slowly drifted on and I sat in front of the TV flicking through the channels. I was just about to doze off when a vibrating text message alert suddenly brought me out of my stupor.

'He's text me at last!' I thought excitedly.

Sadly it wasn't Tony but my old friend Pat from work. We had known each other for about for about 25 years and she was probably my best friend. Pat suggested that we have a catch up as we hadn't seen each other for a few months. Last time I saw Pat she told me that her husband had left her for a younger woman. It was a huge shock for her, and she was extremely distraught. I regretted not being there for Pat as much I should have but this was around the time Tony had come into my life.

When I met Pat for lunch the day after I couldn't believe the transformation. She was a sobbing wreck, now she looked confident and sexy. Pat told me everything that was going on in her life and that she was receiving a lot of attention from younger men. She was using an older woman/younger man dating site.

'I can't believe all the messages I get from men in their 20's and 30's,' Pat said playfully. 'I even had one young guy tell me he'd like me to take his virginity!'

'Wow!' I replied slightly stunned. 'So, have you actually met any of these lovely young men?'

'Not yet. It still feels a bit weird, but if that old fart can get a younger model than so will I!'

Pat was nearly 10 years older than me, but she was still a good-looking woman, tall, nice slim figure and great legs. It was great to see her look so happy and I hoped that she would get to experience a younger man.

'There's nothing better than a younger man!' I said, grinning from ear to ear.

'Ooh sounds like you're speaking from experience, tell me all about it!'

I told Pat about how I had met Tony and how he was such an incredible lover. I decided not to mention that Fred had caught us at it.

'I'm so jealous of you, when I get home I'm going straight on that website and arranging some dates!' Pat said excitedly.

I told Pat to keep me updated and to give me the address of the toy boy dating site she had joined. I decided to look at the site, there were some very nice-looking men on there. I decided to join. First, I had to take some nice pictures of myself. Took quite a while finding the right clothes to wear, I hadn't updated my wardrobe in years and most of my clothes looked fairly drab. I did have some sexy black lace underwear that I could wear, Tony seemed to like it. I tried it on and looked at myself in the mirror.

'Not bad. Could do with losing some weight,' I thought to myself.

Tony seemed to like my body so I decided that there would be plenty of other young men that would too. I uploaded the sexy underwear photo. It wasn't long before lots of messages came flooding in. Pat was right about the website. I could have lots of fun on there.

Most of the messages were quite full on and asking for sex straight away. Although I was very flattered, I found the desperation a big turn off. The volume of messages I was getting meant that I could be choosy. I decided to rule out anyone over 30 and anyone who I didn't find attractive.

It was a few days before I decided to reply to a message. His name was Josh. He was 19, tall, blonde, and very handsome. He seemed very sweet and hadn't sent me any crude messages. We flirted online for a couple of days and then arranged to meet for a coffee.

I was slightly apprehensive about meeting in public. I had never gone anywhere in public with Tony. I got to the coffee shop first and I waited about 10 minutes for Josh to arrive.

'Sorry I'm late.' He said looking slightly embarrassed.

Josh looked lovely in his white t-shirt and tight expensive looking jeans. Not quite as muscular as Tony but taller and better looking.

'That's ok Josh, I was getting a bit worried you might stand me up though,' I said playfully.

He blushed slightly. I bought us some coffee and we chatted. He seemed to become less shy the more we talked. Josh told me that he was working for a publishing company.

'It's just boring admin work, I would love to be a writer one day though.'

'That's great Josh, I hope to read your work someday.'

I thought I would change the subject.

'So why do you like older women?'

Josh blushed again.

'Well I don't just like older women, I do like women my own age too.'

'But you're on a toy boy dating website Josh?'

'I know, I guess I find girls my own age a bit boring.'

I placed my hand on his thigh.

'I understand Josh. I think we should continue this conversation tomorrow at my place.'

'Yeah, that sounds great,' Josh replied slightly unsteadily.

I gave Josh my address and told him to meet me at 10 am. I knew Fred would be out all day.

'Cool, I'll just take a sick day tomorrow'

'Yes, I was planning on spending the day with you!' I said flirtatiously.

As Josh got up to leave, I could see the beginnings of his erection. This seemed like a very promising start.

Josh arrived at my house just before 10. I made sure I was ready for him. I had a nice long soak in the bath and shaved my legs. I decided not to shave anywhere else and kept it looking natural as this was the way Tony liked it. I hoped Josh would too. I spent a bit more time on my make-up and found a nice dress that I hadn't worn for years. It was a bit risqué I suppose, as it only came down to about mid-thigh. I decided not to wear any underwear either. My breasts were pretty good for my age. Still nice and plump and not too saggy. I could see that my nipples were already hard in anticipation for Josh.

I opened the door for Josh. He looked like he was wearing the same clothes as yesterday and had a big grin on his face.

'You look so sexy!' He said excitedly.

Josh didn't waste any time, as soon as the street door was closed, he had his arms around my waist and his lips pressed against mine. He was a great kisser and I guessed he had plenty of experience. His hands began to explore my body and he slid one hand under my dress and up along my thigh. When he got to the top of my thigh and realised I wasn't wearing underwear he made an audible groan and started to kiss me with more vigour. I decided to slow things down a little when his index finger found my already wet pussy.

wigsworld
wigsworld
50 Followers
12