The Devil Inside Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Easy tiger, I don't want you blowing your load too soon,' I teased.

'Don't worry I've got plenty of supplies,' He said cockily.

'I'm sure you do darling, but we have the whole day together, no need to rush, would you like a drink?'

'Yeah OK.'

Josh followed me into the kitchen.

'Orange juice ok?' I asked.

'Actually, forget the drink,' He replied.

Josh then removed his T-shirt and threw it on the floor. I liked what I saw, he had a nice six-pack and a smooth sexy chest. I also liked the look of his bulging cock that was clearly visible in his tight jeans.

'Am I turning you on, Josh?'

'Yeah, you are, I just wanna fuck you so bad!'

'Well, I think I'd better help you out of those jeans.'

I walked over to Josh and let my hands feel his young, toned body. I then knelt in front of him and let my tongue run across his abs. I quickly undid his jeans and pulled them to the floor then pulled his boxers down. His cock sprang free and was almost touching his belly. The head was swollen and wet with precum. I licked the tip and tasted the familiar saltiness. I then ran my tongue along the shaft and sucked on his tight balls. I was half expecting Josh to cum all over my face, but he managed to hold off a little while longer.

I decided I would suck him off. He had a decent sized weapon, about seven inches and quite thick. More than enough to make me gag anyway. Josh loved the way I swallowed the whole length of his dick and started to make deep guttural groaning sounds. I expected to bring him to orgasm quite soon but for some reason Josh told me to stop and stand up. I did as he said. He then helped me out of my skimpy dress and started to suck on my big middle-aged breasts.

'You have incredible tits!' He said breathlessly.

He pushed me back against the kitchen table whilst kissing me passionately. I could feel his rock-hard prick against my flabby belly. I desperately wanted him inside me. Josh then got me to lay on the table and put my legs over his shoulders. Josh slipped his cock into my dripping wet cunt and started thrusting. Josh was really hitting the right spot and my first orgasm was only moments away. Somehow Josh managed to hold off from blowing his load and let me cum first. My whole body shook, and I cried out as the orgasm rolled across me. I didn't know where I was for a split second and then I could feel Josh explode inside me!

'Oh fuck!' He yelled.

Having a young man cum deep inside you is the most wonderful of feelings. I put my feet back down on the ground and savoured the moment. Josh fell on top of me and rested his head between my breasts.

'I hope there's more where that came from, I'm not finished with you yet,' I said cheekily.

'I'm going to fuck you in every room in this house!' He said proudly.

'Good boy, that's what I like to hear.'

As soon as I'd finished saying these words my phone rang. I told Josh to move and I went over to my handbag to check who was ringing me. It was Tony.

12