The Devil Made Me be Unfaithful

Story Info
He was a sweet university student, I seduced.
4k words
4.52
12.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,780 Followers

The devil made me do it. It was so much fun having sex with that young man. Let me tell you what happened when I got very naughty.

My name is Violet. I'm forty-one with a trim, trainer-maintained body. My measurements are 34B-26-36. I'm five foot six and a hundred and twenty-seven pounds. Men tell me I have a pretty face and I keep my brunette hair styled in a modern way. I tell you this to show that I'm attractive enough to catch the young university student I was with last night without the trick I played on him.

This was the first one-night stand in my marriage. My love life with my husband used to be great but now is very dull. I'm pretty sure, he's having an affair. I'm often on business trips as the V.P. sales of a successful software company that markets to universities. That is why I'm in this hotel near the university and will be here until Friday.

So last night after my dinner, I came into the hotel bar which was packed with happy students who were celebrating a victory by the university soccer team. I had on my grey skirt, blouse and jacket, normal business wear, and was sitting on a stool at the bar, drinking a few scotch and sodas. Not to say, that I was drunk in any way but let's just say, the alcohol reduced my normal inhibitions.

Over on the other side of the bar, there was lots of beer drinking and laughter with guys and girls having great fun. I spotted one young blonde-haired, tall young man among the revelers who occasionally came up to the bar and ordered a soft drink. I guess he didn't want to shout out a soft drink order from the waiter around his hard drinking buddies. He was well-built like an athlete, and I found out later that he was on the team. He also seemed rather shy when any of the girl students talked with him. He seemed so yummy.

Like I said, the devil popped an idea into my head. How could I get him to have sex with me? I didn't want a drunk jock like his buddies. I wanted this cute, nice guy. The next time he came to the bar for another soda, I said, "Hi, it looks like you are celebrating a big win."

He blushed and replied, "Yes, we won and we're leading the league now."

"Good for you. Do me a big favor, I'm in town on business and don't know anybody here. Please sit with me and talk." He hesitated. "Please, I'm sure we will have an interesting chat."

He looked back at his teammates and then turned back and said, "Sure, but I'm likely going to go pretty early. I don't like to stay out late on school nights. I have to study hard to get through." He sits down on the next stool with his back to the revelers.

"Good for you. And my guess is that's why you aren't getting drunk like your teammates."

"Yes, that's right. You noticed?"

"You came up to order your drinks from the bar. And don't get the idea, I'm looking for a hookup with a young handsome guy like you. You see this big diamond wedding ring. I am very married." He laughed and became more at ease. "By the way, my name is Violet."

He said, "I'm Blake, nice to meet you." We shook hands and chuckled at the feigned formality.

We had a great chat about his history which for a twenty-one-year-old, had been a good life with an ex-girlfriend back in his hometown. He is studying engineering and was interested in the software my company sells.

After a while, I asked him, "You athletes must get therapeutic massages when you are stiff or injured, right?"

He said, "Yes, they have three massage therapists on staff in the athletic department. We players really need it."

"The reason I ask is that I'm stiff all over and especially in my neck and shoulders after my plane trip yesterday. You must know something about massage because you have so many. Could you do me a huge favor and massage the kinks out of my shoulders."

"Sure, I'd love to help. Turn around."

"Blake, I don't feel comfortable doing it out in public here. You understand." He nodded yes. "Let's go up to my hotel room and do it there. But once again, I will say that this is just for health reasons not sex. I am a married woman, Blake." Before he had a chance to say anything, I got up off the stool. I said to the bartender, "Put both of our drinks on my room." In turned to Blake, "Don't think a thing about it. My company picks up the tab."

In the elevator, standing beside him gave me an amazing feminine feeling with me small beside a tall, athlete. I said, "Do you have a girlfriend here? A handsome guy like you must have all kinds of opportunities."

"No, between sports and my schoolwork, I don't have time. Maybe when I go back home in summer, I'll find a girlfriend."

We got to the suite. It's a one bedroom with a small sitting room with a sofa and small dinning table. I looked around and said, "Let's see. Where should we do this? Hey, why don't I sit in one of those dining room chairs, and you give me like a chair massage? I see those at the airport." I pulled out a chair and sat on it backwards, leaning against the back. I had to spread my legs around the back of the chair and the hem of my skirt rode up my thighs. Looking down, I could see the crotch of my red panties and I was sure he could too. I continued, "There. Let's give this a try." On the wall to the side was a mirror and as I lay my cheek on my arms facing it, I could see young, handsome Blake standing behind me. He hadn't noticed the mirror.

Blake worked on my neck very nicely. His hands are so strong. I moaned as he worked the stiffness from my neck. "You have a great touch, Blake."

"Thank you, ma'am."

"Hey, no ma'ams here. That's for my mother. I'm Violet, remember."

"Of course, sorry Violet."

"Okay, to do my shoulders, I'm going to have to undo a few buttons on my blouse and pull the fabric off my shoulders." I bared my shoulders and Blake began to work on the muscles. My skin was dry and the massage wasn't going well. "Blake, I imagine your massage therapists uses oil, right?"

"Yes. Do you have any."

"Not exactly massage oil but I do have a bottle of lube and don't ask me what I use it for. HaHa. Do you think that will work?"

"Sure."

I got up and went into the bedroom and retrieved my lube which was beside my personal pleasure wand in the side table drawer. I do, after all, have a strong libido even if my husband doesn't. Going back into the sitting room, I said, "Let me put some relaxing music on and I'll turn the lights down." The soft jazz came on and the dimmed light made everything more cozy. I walked to the chair and gave the lube to handsome, tall, Blake. Then I said, "I just realized, I need to wear this blouse and skirt again tomorrow. Blake, I always bring my swimsuit to use in the hotel pools. If you don't mind, I'll put it on. If you want a soft drink, there is plenty in the bar fridge." I turned and went back into the bedroom. All the pools I go to are European-style where women go topless. I don't even have a bikini top. I stripped out of my clothes and put on my bikini bottom which has just a little thong string between the cheeks of my bum. My ass is my best feature and I like showing it off. To act modest, I wrapped a big white towel from the washroom under my armpits to cover my top.

I sat on the chair and Blake put oil on my neck and worked on that again. His strong hands glided so much better over my skin with the oil. I groaned and purred, "Blake, your hands are amazing." I could see him smile at the compliment in the mirror. Soon, he was oiling my shoulders. I asked him. "I don't know if you have heard of European-style bathing suits."

"Can't say that I have. What's that?"

"Well in Europe, modern women are not ashamed of their bodies and their bikinis are topless." I unwrapped the towel from my body. I see in the mirror, his eyes went very wide. "And, I guess you can say I'm a modern woman. You've seen women's breasts, right? It's all natural, for you young people today I've heard."

Blake's Adam's Apple is bobbing up and down nervously as he said, "No, of course not. Yes, all very natural."

"Blake, come around to this side." He walked around to face my front. I lifted up my chest to him and his eyes drilled into my breasts. "Okay, do you think my breasts look good? Now, be honest."

"Yes, they are amazing. Your husband is a lucky man."

"Thank you. That makes me feel great that an attractive, young man like you would say that."

He went back around to stand behind me. I saw him in the mirror adjusting the erection in his pants. My own crotch was starting to moisten and throb. I sat upright so my breasts are visible and perky. My nipples were diamond hard. I wondered if the young man knew what that meant? In the mirror, I could see him looking over my shoulder and down to my breasts. He also stole peaks down at my naked ass cheeks with just the thin thong of my bikini bottom between them.

"Oh god Blake, that feels so great. You are amazing." He worked the oil into my shoulder muscles and down my arms which I kept pinned to my sides so his hand skimmed the side of my breast. I could see him lick his lips nervously when he touched them. You've got to love these young men who have little experience with women. They have no idea how horny women are. "Blake, is it too much to ask if you could give me a full body massage. It would make me feel so much better."

I saw in the mirror, a lusty look on his face like my husband gets when he's very horny. "Yes, I'd love to."

I said, "Okay, but we can't do it on the chair. We'll have to do it on the bed. Let's go." I stood and led him to the bedroom. I was sure he's got a good look at my ass ahead of him. Inside the door, I turned the overhead light very low and crawl onto the bed face down. "Thanks so much Blake, I really appreciate this." He followed and knelt beside me on the bed and worked the oil into my lower back. I could hear his breathing getting more rapid as his instinctive sexual energy was rising.

"Why don't you go down the bed and kneel between my feet to do my legs?"

"Good idea. That's the position professional use."

I spread my legs and he repositioned as I said. Spreading my legs, I knew he could see the crotch of my bikini. My pussy was getting very aroused as I exposed myself and felt his strong hands working up my calves and thighs towards my sex. I couldn't help sighing as his fingers worked their magic. He seemed to stopping at my upper thigh. Maybe he needed permission to touch my bum.

"Don't forget to do my glutes. They are so tired from sitting on the long flight."

He coughed and squeezed lots of lube on my ass cheeks and swirled it all over. It was bloody heavenly. My pussy was throbbing almost painfully. I instinctively spread my legs even wider and my hips twerked with the rhythm of his massaging. Either he would have to fuck me soon, or I would have to use my vibrator at top speed if I scared him off.

"Why don't I turn over and you can do my front."

"Sure, great. I just have to use the washroom for a minute."

As I turned over, I could see him walking hunched over with a big tent in the front of his pants. To be perfectly obvious, I stripped off my bikini bottom and lay totally naked on my back waiting with my pubic hair covered pussy in plain sight. Would he say he has an exam in the morning and bolt or would he stay and play with the sexy lady? I checked my pussy and it was super-sensitive and soaking wet. The room smelled of my sexual juices. I heard a flush and my brain was lust filled as the door opened and he came to the bed. He stopped in his tracks and looked down at me with a hungry look in his eyes. He sat beside my upper body and stared at the thick pubic hair covering my crotch. I placed my hand over his erection inside the tent in his pants. I could see his horny, young man's brain put two and two together.

"Blake, it's pretty warm in here. Why don't you get more comfortable? I would like that." He rolled that around in his lust fogged brain and then stood up and stripped down to his underwear. I leaned on one elbow and reached up. "Let me help you with those." And pulled the waistband down to his thighs and he completed the job. He is a big man and his male equipment matched. My god, he was like a David statue, standing there. I patted the bed beside him and gave him the lube bottle. "Please massage my breasts. They are so sensitive." He swirled the oil over them, and I almost died of pleasure as he massaged it in. He knew to roll my nipples between his fingers.

As he pleasured my breasts, I held the shaft of his manhood and slowly stroked it. When his nostrils started flaring and the head of his erection engorged, I switched to holding his ball-sack so he wouldn't cum in my hand.

"Please massage me down there. You are driving me crazy. You are amazing."

His oily fingers slide over my crotch from top to bottom and then entered my hyper-sensitive slit on the way back up. My moans bounced off the walls.

I ordered him in a stern voice, "Get up on your knees and bring your cock over here, I want to suck it before you fuck me."

I rose on one elbow and my lips reached his junk. I kissed the tip and then wrapped my mouth around the head. Half-words and animal sounds came from his throat as I boobed my head and his cock slid back and forth over my tongue. My mission was to use and be used. His fingers groping my pussy were crazy-making. I needed his cock where his fingers were.

I pleaded, "Now baby, NOW. Please mount me, sweet Jesus, do me."

I could feel his huge male energy shift down to kneel between my legs that were spread as far as possible in welcome. The polite young man had turned into a sexual animal. Looking at his big erection and the blank look in his eyes, both panic and lust shot through me. I reached up my hands to him to offer myself and accept my fate. As he fell forward onto me with an animal grunt, I quickly grabbed his erection to aim it into my sex. It worked as the big, engorged head lodged solidly. Sweet Mary, he was so much larger than my husband, but youthful sexual energy had him thrusting with passionate energy, filling me. I gasped and wrapped my legs around his ass to hold on. It was like holding a raging animal as he thrust into me over and over with complete abandon. Our hips thudded together like nothing I had ever experienced. I was on a magic carpet ride of pure lust.

Suddenly, his body stiffened and with a huge roar he planted his seed deep inside me. I grabbed his ass to hold him balls deep. I didn't orgasm, but it was amazing. His breathing slowed and mine too as we stayed locked together.

I kissed his neck and whispered, "Blake, you are amazing. Thank you so much."

He rolled off and said, "Wow, that was the best I ever had."

"Blake, you just lay there while I get a warm cloth to clean you up."

I went into the bathroom, cleaned my crotch and ran hot water over a facecloth for Blake. I was determined to keep him in my bed for a second coupling. Young men can get it back up and the second round is longer for a woman to reach the big O. I couldn't believe how I was acting like a total slut. I'd never cheated on my husband before. But Blake was special, I told myself. Back out in the bedroom, he was laying with his soft penis on his thigh. He looked so gorgeous, a big strong, handsome, nude guy on my bed. I thanked my lucky stars.

"You just relax Blake and let Violet clean up my incredible lover." I cleaned the white cum off his penis and balls. "There we go, much better." I snuggled in beside him, placing my hand on his muscular stomach and kissed his shoulder. Before he could have any thoughts of leaving, I whispered, "In my experience, the best sex is the second time. It's more sensual and slower. Plus, I have a strong urge to suck your beautiful cock. How does that sound?" Truth be known, I loved giving my husband head. It is so raunchy.

As expected, he said, "That sounds great."

I immediately started kissing down his chest, over his six-pack to his sweet patch of light-brown pubic hair and limp, circumcised penis. I cupped his down covered ball-sack and kissed from the base of his penis to the tip. His hand pushed my hair to the other side of my head so he could see everything. This boy has had his cock sucked before and knows what to do. I licked around the head as the shaft thickened. Looking up at him, I said, "Blake, you have a truly amazing cock. You will make many women happy with it." He broke out into a big shit-ass grin. His eyes opened wider as I gobbled the head and swirled my tongue inside my mouth around it. "Mmmmmmm." I murmured as I pleasured his manhood. I wanted to give him the blowjob of his life, something epic to remember me by.

He had a surge of lust and put his hand on my head. I took it away and said, "Let me do that Blake. I know what a man likes." I circled the head with my lips and pushed my head down. His stiff cock glided over my tongue until the tip hit the back of my throat. Fuck was that erotic or what. I shifted so my bottom was closer to his body, spread my legs to expose my pussy and took his hand to it. I bobbed my head as he groped my crotch. I was in women's erotic heaven.

My thoughts were getting naughtier. I asked, "Do the young girls you have sex with, lick and suck your balls?"

He said, "No. Never."

"Do you want me to?"

"Yes, please." He was so sweet, I just wanted to eat him up.

Holding the staff of his cock in one hand, I kissed his lightly, pubic hair covered ball-sack. With a broad wet tongue, I licked it all over as he moaned loudly in pleasure. Now the fun part, I sucked one of his balls into my mouth and rolled my tongue around it. He virtually screamed and I stopped. It was too sensitive for him. He was panting.

"Did you like that?"

"Oh god yes. That was in-fucking-credible."

"Well Blake, I'll share a secret with you. Just ask your lovers to lick your balls and they will. You will be surprised."

"Thanks."

"Okay, just lay there my handsome lover. Violet needs some deep loving." I got up and straddled his hips, cowgirl-style, notching his big dick in my vagina as he watched intently. I sat and I'm filled to the hilt. With a big sigh I said, "Blake, you have no idea how great your cock feels up inside of me." With my eyes closed and a smile on my face, I basked in the erotic sensations swirling in my pussy.

To my surprise his hands cupped my breasts. I smiled down at the naughty boy. "That's good. Feel my breasts. They're all yours, sweetheart." His eyes drilled into my chest as he massages them. I leaned forward and he lifted his lips to kiss and suckle the nipples. My brain went into a primal, fog of lust. I rocked my hips on his cock and my pussy came alive. I couldn't stop and I was fucking my pussy on his big cock with total abandon. I truly lost it. At one point, I found how I could slide his cock over my clit. That was it. In no time my pussy exploded into a huge orgasm. When it stopped convulsing, I looked down at Blake and could see he was a bit scared by my mature woman's extreme lust.

He said in awe, "That was amazing. You were amazing."

"Blake, you will find out that women get horny too. What can I do for you?"

"Is it okay, if I try doggy-style sex? I've never done that."

"Sure lover. I love that style and most girls do too. Just ask them, Blake." It was fun teaching this young guy about sex. If he was in my hometown, I'd give him many lessons. I got up on all fours and see that his penis is less than erect. I say, "When he kneels in behind my bottom, my husband always strokes his cock to get it hard while he looks down at my sex. He says that he loves looking at my pussy and anus from behind, it gets him really turned on. Women like it best when a man's erection is very stiff when he mounts her."

He walks on his knees behind me and positions between my knees. I put my head on the bed to spread the cheeks of my ass to give him a good view at what a real woman looks like.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,780 Followers
12