The Devil Made Me be Unfaithful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Women like their man to talk dirty. It's all good when you're have hot sex. Do you like what you see?"

"Yes, your....ah... pussy looks amazing and you're right, I can see your...ah.. ass-hole. Wow."

"Are you getting your cock nice and hard for me?"

"Yes, it's super hard now looking at your pussy and stroking it."

"Good, now feel my pussy and make sure it's nice and wet for your big cock. Mine is soaked because you turned me on so much. But if a girl's isn't you will have to put a gob of spit on the head. AAAaaah, yes. Feel me just like that. Put a couple of fingers in my vagina. Oh, ahhhh. Very good. Now notch your cock in there and hold my hips and mount me. AAAAAAHHHHHH. SWEET JESUS. YES. Just like THAT, very good." He thrusted with great energy over and over as I whimpered as pleasure rolled though my body. My breasts swayed lewdly as he fucked me like the raging, sex-crazed bull he'd become. I was soon in a continuous orgasm and biting my knuckle to keep from waking the hotel with screams of pleasure. Blake came with a flurry of animal sounds and then flopped onto the bed with a big smile on his gorgeous, young face.

What a night, that I think both of us will remember. Now, I had become an unfaithful wife. I didn't feel guilty.

12