The Devil on Her Shoulder

Story Info
The joy of using and abusing a sweet, submissive friend.
7.3k words
4.45
30.2k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/10/2023
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VM218
VM218
488 Followers

[This is a loose sequel to It Happened to Her, in which Pippa, a troubled young woman, deals with her own sexual trauma by forcing herself on her friend and housemate Kezia. It's also a side-story to When the Music Stops/When the Call Comes In, as Kezia is the lover of Marco and Jenna from those stories. You can read this story on its own -- the backstory is outlined in the main text.

Be aware, this story involves explicit female-on-female nonconsent/reluctance, cruelty, humiliation, domination/submission and some pissing. Avoid if those themes trouble you.

To state the obvious, this is a sexual fantasy. The viewpoint character is seriously disturbed and her behaviour should not be emulated in real life. All characters involved in sexual situations are aged over 18.]

*******

The morning after she had her way with Kezia, Pippa awoke to brilliant sunshine and a pastel-blue sky. A smile of pure joy crossed her sleepy face as she remembered how she'd ravished her drunk, helpless friend. She hadn't been so profoundly satisfied in years.

She lay and basked in the sunshine for a long while, untroubled by doubts or any fear of consequences. Her whole body fizzed with delighted energy. To think, she'd once been a nerdy, pitiful wallflower, used and discarded by Darius. Now she felt reborn, unstoppable and untouchable. The devil on her shoulder was dancing with joy.

Late in the morning, Kezia finally awoke from her drunken slumber and wandered to the bathroom for a shower. Pippa could hear her humming happily to herself, sounding like she didn't have a care in the world, or even a hangover.

She doesn't know, Pippa thought with savage glee. She has no idea what I did to her last night. I got away with it, just like I knew I would.

When Kezia had showered, Pippa slipped out of bed and went to spy on her, as she so often did. Tiptoeing on bare, silent feet, she snuck up to Kezia's bedroom and peeked through the fine crack between the door and the frame.

Kezia was lounging on her front on the bed, propped up on her elbows, naked except for a towel loosely wrapped around her midriff. Her platinum-blonde hair was still wet, and her superb tits spilled out from the top of the towel. She swung her feet idly in the air above her as she chatted on the phone to her best friend Jenna. Pippa noticed the bed had been stripped to the mattress; the duvet and sheets were piled on the floor.

"Ohmygod, Jen, it's so embarrassing," Kezia giggled into the phone. She didn't sound at all unhappy, just bemused. "I was so drunk I actually peed the bed. Like, a lot. There was this huge wet patch on the sheets when I woke up. God, I hope Pippa doesn't find out."

Pippa's pussy responded to hearing that by growing instantly sopping wet. She remembered her spur-of-the-moment decision to piss on Kezia the night before, how her urine had gushed over the passed-out girl's tits and thighs. Marking her new territory, reinforcing her total ownership of her sweet little victim. It was the first time she'd pissed on another person, and it had been glorious. It was even better knowing she'd gotten away with it.

"I know, I know!" Kezia went on, after Jenna had replied on her end. "I haven't done that in years. I must have been totally wasted. And, like, somehow I still needed to pee this morning! But, Jen, I had such a hot dream. I dreamed you were there eating me out. It felt so fucking real, it was crazy..."

Because it was real, honey, Pippa thought wickedly. That was me licking your slutty pussy, while you were drunk out of your mind. And it was so fucking delicious.

A pause as Jenna spoke, then Kezia laughed cutely. "Yeah, guess I'm so used to you going down on me now it's, like, wired into my brain. Fuck, Jen, I'm actually getting wet thinking about it. I gotta come see you and Marco again..."

Pippa didn't hear the rest of the conversation. She crept away at that point because she was almost deranged with arousal, and needed to get herself off before she stormed in and took Kezia by force right then and there. She ran into her bedroom, shut the door and yanked down her harem pants to bare her wet, needy cunt.

Once, she'd only had fantasies of Kezia to masturbate to. But now she had memories -- filthy, sick, depraved, beautiful memories, which she knew she'd treasure for the rest of her life. She lay back on her bed and violated herself with her fingers, fast and aggressive, hard enough to hurt pleasurably. The delightful images played in her mind. Kezia's sweet, trusting face as she stumbled into the house blind drunk. Her long desperate pee in the toilet with Pippa watching lecherously. Her lovely young body bared in the darkness of her bedroom. Her weak moans and confused pleading as Pippa fingered and caressed and kissed and licked her. Her helpless orgasms and the taste of her squirted juices in Pippa's mouth.

And the crescendo, Pippa grinding herself to climax against unconscious Kezia's pussy before lovingly soaking her in warm piss. The once-raped becoming the rapist. The single greatest thrill of Pippa's twenty-eight years.

She made herself cum again and again to those memories. Her pussy spasmed and squirted around her fingers, spraying out long clear arcs across her bed. She swore and sighed and moaned with delight. She hissed Kezia's name over and over.

She didn't feel an atom of guilt for what she'd done. She'd given her friend so much pleasure -- Kezia's orgasms had been proof of that -- and enjoyed herself into the bargain. She hadn't harmed a hair on Kezia's pretty head. And Kezia had no clear memory of it, unlike Pippa's vivid recollections of what Darius had done to her. The worst the little slut had suffered was a wet bed. Where was the crime in that?

God, how she wanted to do it again.

*

Outwardly, little changed in their household in the following weeks. The usual comfortable routine of work, chores, nights out and nights in carried on. Kezia remained totally unaware of what had happened. Pippa didn't feel any need to tell her.

There was some muted flirtatiousness between them. Kezia must have noticed Pippa checking her out in the mornings when she walked out of the bathroom naked. The two girls often shared moments of prolonged eye contact, furtive smiles, offhand remarks about someone looking hot today. Nothing too serious.

If Kezia could have read Pippa's furiously horny mind, though, she would have been horrified. Not only by the memories of her rape, but by the lustful fantasies of doing it again and again and again. Pippa dreamed constantly of tying Kezia to a bed and violating her in every way possible while she sobbed and pleaded. She imagined somehow finding Darius again and bringing him home with her, so she could watch and masturbate while he fucked Kezia senseless. She made herself cum until she was nearly insensate, thinking of all the ways she could conquer and degrade that gentle little blonde.

Yes, it was sick and wrong and illegal, what she'd done. Rationally, she knew she should never do it again. She genuinely liked Kezia, truly wished her no harm, but at the same time there was something about her that was darkly irresistible.

It's because she's prey, the devil on her shoulder whispered. She's small and pretty and weak and helpless, and you have every right to take her. To use her like Darius used you.

Pippa resisted the temptation for as long as she could. Not out of any attack of conscience -- she had no conscience -- but because, as before, she needed to wait for the right moment. A time when she had Kezia alone, and sufficiently vulnerable.

This time, she decided, it wouldn't be while Kezia was drunk or asleep. This time she would know exactly who was fucking her. It would be much more dangerous that way, yes. But so much more fun.

As the weeks passed, Pippa noticed a significant change in Kezia's sex life. She was hardly bringing any fuckboys home any more. Instead, she was spending more and more time with Jenna. Pippa already knew the two girls were fucking, of course, but she learned from her furtive eavesdropping that a guy named Marco was also involved. Marco was, presumably, Jenna's boyfriend, and apparently he was hung like a horse. Kezia started to mention him a lot in her phone calls, cooing about how much she loved his huge cock and how hard he made her cum.

"Last night was amazing, Jen," she sighed into her phone one lazy Sunday morning, while Pippa listened intently from just outside the room. "I'm still tingling all over. And I'm crazy sore, I can barely even walk. I think Marco literally split me open this time."

The mental image of Kezia taking a massive dick in her delicate little pussy was undeniably hot. But it also inspired a pang of jealousy. Marco and Jenna were blithely enjoying a girl who, by right, belonged to Pippa. And Kezia was spending so much time with them now -- what if she decided to move in with them? Then she would be out of reach, possibly forever. Pippa knew she had to assert her ownership of Kezia while she had the chance.

The following Friday, as the working day drew to a close, Pippa got a text from Kezia saying she would be staying the night at Jenna's apartment. Brimming with possessive lust, Pippa resolved to strike as soon as Kezia came home. She barely slept that night, as she was so busy playing with herself, knowing Kezia was getting fucked senseless at that very moment. She hoped Jenna and Marco totally exhausted the little slut. It would make her even easier prey.

Kezia got home just before lunchtime on the Saturday. Pippa was waiting in the living room to greet her, coolly concealing her malicious intent. Her clit swelled up at the mere sight of Kezia's pretty face.

"Hey, Pip," Kezia called as she closed the door behind herself. She looked tired, but very satisfied. Her platinum-blonde hair was slightly unkempt and her clothes looked like she'd put them on in a hurry.

A hot rush of jealousy, lust and excitement raced through Pippa. "Welcome home, honey," she said, masking her impatient lust with a placid smile. "How are Jenna and Marco?"

"They're great," Kezia replied cheerily. "We had such a nice time. Really mellow."

"Aww, I'm glad. They're such good friends to you," Pippa simpered. She stepped closer to Kezia, already judging angles, figuring when would be the best moment to pounce on her oblivious prey.

"They're wonderful. I want you to meet them properly sometime," Kezia said, as she slipped off her shoes and padded barefoot into the living room. If she noticed the hungry desire in Pippa's eyes, she gave no sign of it.

"I'd like that. After all, they seem to fuck you pretty well," Pippa said casually.

Kezia looked up in surprise and frowned. "Pip, that's super inappropriate."

"What, are you saying you didn't have sex with them just now?" Pippa demanded. She had now dropped any pretense of being chill. She looked at Kezia with raw, animalistic lust. "Everyone knows what you do with those guys. You don't have to hide it."

"Pippa, what's wrong with you? You're being really weird," Kezia said. She was probably trying to sound assertive, but her voice was small and girlish, and the alarm in her expression was unmistakeable. "Marco and Jen are my friends. We don't fuck." A transparent lie, but then Kezia didn't know Pippa had been eavesdropping on her phone calls.

Pippa strode closer, well into Kezia's personal space. She was much taller, and she enjoyed how she could loom over the younger girl. Her nipples were sharply erect with anticipation. "Prove it. Let me see," she demanded.

"Let you see what? Stop being so aggressive!"

"Show me your pussy, honey. Let me see if you're telling the truth. Because you definitely look like you just got fucked."

Kezia's eyes widened as she realised, too late, what was about to happen to her. "What? That's...Pippa, are you fucking high, or something? Don't stand so close to me! No-"

With the devil on her shoulder cheering in her ear, Pippa grabbed Kezia by the arms and tackled her onto the sofa.

Kezia was in great shape, with a slim, toned belly and a fantastic ass. But she was also tiny, gentle and delicate. She worked out to look gorgeous for her Instagram pictures, not for strength or speed. Pippa wasn't just a head taller than her, she was also far more physically powerful. The struggle was over in seconds, as she pinned the bewildered little blonde to the sofa in a single swift motion.

"What are you doing?" Kezia gasped.

"I said, let me see, Ki," Pippa purred, relishing the fear and confusion in Kezia's wide green eyes. "I wasn't asking."

"Pip, let go of me-"

"No," Pippa said flatly. She easily kept Kezia trapped beneath her as she reached down with one hand and roughly yanked the younger girl's skirt up to her midriff.

As usual, Kezia wasn't wearing panties. Her pretty, plump, hairless little pussy greeted Pippa's eyes. A familiar sight, but always welcome, especially at such close quarters. And this time it was obvious what Kezia had been doing. Pearls of semen gleamed on her neat labia and trickled down her inner thigh, with more dripping lazily out of her.

"Oh, look at that," Pippa said. "Lovely little Ki has been getting fucked bareback. What a surprise."

"Pip, please," Kezia cried. She blushed furiously and tried to wriggle away, to no avail.

"That's a lot of cum in you, honey. Marco must have loved filling you up."

"Let go of me!"

Pippa continued as if she hadn't heard Kezia's plea. "I guess that little bitch Jenna likes sharing her boyfriend with you. It's fair enough, since you let her eat your pussy so much. Honestly, Ki, do you have any friends that you don't fuck? No wonder you can't find a steady boyfriend. You're such an easy lay, it's astonishing."

It was a cruel jibe at something Pippa knew was a sensitive topic for Kezia. The look of hurt in the younger girl's eyes was an instant turn-on. If she starts crying, I won't be able to control myself, Pippa mused.

"Hey, cheer up, Ki. I'm not complaining," Pippa went on. "I just feel like it's unfair you've been holding out on me. If you're gonna be the communal pussy for the whole city, you should let me have a try, too."

"Pip, why are you doing this?" Kezia pleaded. She made another totally futile attempt to struggle free. Fuck, she's so small and weak, Pippa thought with dark delight. I can do anything I like to her.

"Because you're a filthy little slut who needs some discipline in her life," Pippa said matter-of-factly. "If you're a good girl and stop squirming, you might even enjoy it."

"You're...you're fucking crazy," Kezia stammered, with a feeble defiance that made Pippa want to laugh in her face. Instead, she slapped her, fairly hard. Kezia yelped and tried to shrink away into the sofa cushions, clutching at her smacked cheek. Tears brimmed in her eyes. Pippa's pussy tingled with delight.

"Are you gonna stay still, honey? Or am I gonna have to hurt you?" Pippa said in a calm, measured voice.

Genuine terror shone in Kezia's tearful green eyes. "I'll stay still," she mumbled. The tension in her body relaxed as she gave up on her pathetic attempts to escape.

"Good girl," Pippa smiled. She kissed Kezia on the lips. She thought she could taste the faint tang of Jenna's pussy there, which only excited her further. "I'll make this nice for you. Lie back and let me take care of you."

She moved down Kezia's supine body, kissing her slim midriff, taking a moment to lick her tiny navel. Her body really was a marvel, delicate and unblemished. Pippa looked forward to exploring every inch of it.

She lowered her head between Kezia's thighs. The younger girl's pretty cunt was absolutely flooded with cum. Her labia were parted and her vagina gaped, oozing thick white drops from its soft and vulnerable depths. Marco must have fucked her right before she came home, a nice messy farewell to send her on her way. The rich, exciting smell of sex filled Pippa's nostrils.

"I guess he really does have a big cock, huh, Ki. You're wide open down there," she remarked. She looked up at Kezia's sweet anxious face. "Did you like it? Getting your little pussy smashed up by Marco's big fat cock?"

Kezia stared, mute and fearful. The cheek Pippa had slapped was already showing a faint handprint.

"Did you?" Pippa repeated. She licked Kezia's inner thigh. Her tongue roved over the warm smooth flesh. Kezia trembled.

"Yes," Kezia said meekly.

"Mmm, you lucky bitch. I bet he made you cum all over his cock. Am I right?"

After some hesitation, Kezia nodded, blushing.

"Of course I'm right. Well, good for you, honey. Maybe sometime I'll get Marco to fuck me too. It's been too long since I had a big dick inside me." Pippa licked her way up Kezia's thigh again, this time all the way to her soft, plump vulva. She kissed Kezia there, enjoying her victim's tremor of involuntary pleasure as lips touched lips.

"Anyway, Ki, since you're being good, I'll do something nice for you. I'm gonna clean up your pretty pussy. And then we're going upstairs to have some more fun together."

"Pippa, no-"

"Pippa, yes," Pippa cut in, grinning cruelly up at her terrified housemate. "It's happening one way or another, Ki. Get used to it."

Without another word, she gave Kezia's pussy a deep, sloppy, open-mouthed kiss. Soft, warm, delicate labia enveloped her mouth like the most perfect flower imaginable. She immediately tasted the salt of Marco's semen mixed with the sweet pussy juices, and slurped it up with her tongue without hesitation.

Such a filthy thing to do, licking a total stranger's cum out of her friend's promiscuous pussy. There was a time when the idea of doing something like this would have disgusted her. But that Pippa was long dead. The devil on her shoulder had replaced all morality.

Kezia moaned, a long throaty moan that made Pippa wetter than a waterfall. It instantly brought back memories of that glorious night, when Kezia -- drunk to the point of delusion -- had thought it was Jenna pleasuring her sweet wet cunt. How she'd groaned and writhed with delight.

But this time, she knew who was really doing it to her. She wasn't unconscious, she was actively unwilling. And she was still moaning with pleasure.

What an utter fucking slut, Pippa thought.

She lost herself in the task of eating Kezia's pussy, happily licking up every drop of Marco's cum, sucking and slurping with great pleasure. With every passing second, she saw more evidence of Kezia's reluctant arousal. The younger girl's pussy was throbbing with her quickening pulse, her labia swelling warmly beneath Pippa's tongue. Her clit was a cute hard nub that made her whimper adorably when Pippa sucked it. The taste, the smell, the trembling warmth and wetness, it was all so glorious. And best of all, of course, was the knowledge that Kezia had no choice but to enjoy it.

"Pippa, stop, please stop," Kezia begged suddenly. She began to wriggle again, before Pippa grabbed her hips with aggressive force and glared up at her.

"Stop. Fucking. Squirming," Pippa said, almost snarling with irritation at being distracted from that wonderful pussy. Her chin was soaked with sweet, warm juices.

Kezia quailed in fright, and obediently lay still. She made no further attempt to get away. She just lay there and moaned softly as Pippa licked and kissed her lovely young slit. Her moans and gasps grew louder and breathier as the licking got faster. It wasn't long before her whole body was shivering with reluctant pleasure.

"Ohhh, Pip...please, please don't..." she wailed, as Pippa's tongue inscribed fast circles around her erect clit. "Please, no, I'm gonna-"

Pippa didn't relent. She lavished that cute clit with attention as if it was the most precious thing in the world. She already knew how easy it was to make Kezia cum. She looked up the length of Kezia's body, into her wide and staring eyes, and gave her a mocking smile.

VM218
VM218
488 Followers