The Devil on Her Shoulder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another frantic nod from Kezia. Pippa continued, drunk on her unbeatable feeling of dominance. "When I say you belong to me, that means totally, any hour of the day. When you're sleeping, when you're showering, I don't care. If I want to eat your pussy, or finger you, or piss on your slutty little face, you let me. No struggling. No complaining. I don't wanna hurt you, believe me, but I will if you give me any bullshit."

"I won't struggle," Kezia said, in a very small, humble voice.

"Good. Also, starting from tonight, you're sleeping in my bed. I get crazy horny at night. I want you nearby so I can have my fun with you when I need to. And I hope you like morning sex, because you're gonna be having a lot of it." She smiled at Kezia's expression of dazed disbelief. "That all sound good to you?"

Kezia murmured something affirmative.

"Speak up, Ki. I can't hear you."

"Yes," Kezia repeated. "It...it sounds good."

Pippa beamed happily. She kissed Kezia on the mouth. "That's my good girl. Love you, Ki." She put her hands possessively on Kezia's delicate hips, which gleamed wet from the shower. "Do you love me, too?"

"I do," Kezia said. And it didn't matter whether it was true or not. Her voice spoke of a desperate need to please. She was a born submissive, it was obvious. She'd simply needed the right person to bring it out of her.

Looking into Kezia's eyes, seeing the fearful worship in them, Pippa was almost disappointed at how easily she'd broken the younger girl's resistance. But that was far outbalanced by her vicious delight. Kezia wasn't just her victim now, she was her pet. A plaything to be used at will.

And I'm going to use her a lot, Pippa thought. She'll be mine for as long as I want her, and even long after that. I'll be her Darius; every time she has sex for the rest of her life, she'll think of me.

She took Kezia's small hand, squeezing it tightly in encouragement, and passed her a towel from the rack. "Dry yourself off, honey, and then let's go to my room. I want to make you cum again."

Naked, teary-eyed and utterly submissive, Kezia obeyed her new mistress without a word.