The Devil on the Shoulder Wins

Story Info
Deconversion and first time sex.
1.8k words
3.74
2.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For all second year Bible Institute students, the summer before their final tests meant being camp counselors at Acorn Island, New York teen camp. It would be a final test that was meant to weed out the faint of heart.

The previous summer, I had spent at the Ranch, a more relaxed sprawling camp for kids up to age 12. We slept in the Bible institute student quarters with air conditioning and running water. Despite the goofy incidents that surrounded pillow fights and kids dipping their friend's hands in warm water as they slept, it was tolerable.

But a whole summer on Acorn Island meant rough hewn cabins, outhouses and more spiders than you could spray with 50 cans if off. And... The most obnoxious entitled brats from the 4 corners of christendom, full of zits and hormones.

There was something else that made life intolerable... The small fact that I knew I had lost my faith. Yes, me, the pastors son, now knew that he was done with all forms of Christianity. Let me explain how this had occurred.

The year was 2016 and my whole world view had changed course. I had begun this college journey convinced I would become the next pastor of my father's large urban church. Now I was questioning everything. And worse, I was showing how passionate I was about human rights and it was running people the wrong way.

The professors knew it, the school directors knew it and most of the students wouldn't talk to me. Being a famous pastors son, they wouldn't simply expel me. But they had done everything to let me know I wasn't welcome. After my op-ed in a local newspaper decrying anti-Muslim rhetoric and numerous posts supporting LGBTQ+ rights, I was marked.

You might be wondering why I stayed in this religious college and you may have already guessed it. It was for love.

Abby was going to be on the island for the summer too. Another 2nd year, she had agreed with me on LGBTQ+ rights and leaving the church. Truthfully, she already admitted she was quitting in August. But, she was from Oregon and her parents were away on a missions trip until September.

No one could speak to the double standards and inconsistencies of evangelicals like pastor's kids and missionary kids. It was everywhere in our lives. Abby and I sat for hours everyday just comparing notes. Purity rings, embellishing stories on mission trips to get funding, punishing sexual abuse victims because of their "behavior..." it was awful.

For my father, he got national recognition for his awful rants. For her father, his passionate pleas against women's rights and #metoo went viral and he had speaking gigs all over.

When I looked at her in those times, she was all I wanted. But we wouldn't get a chance until we got to the island.

My group of 10 teen boys were less awful than most as we met on the boat ramp. They were from Rhode Island and all seemed pretty normal. I was glad to see Abby had a group of the same kids. They were all friends and it gave us an excuse to be close. Recently we had taken to passing notes and each one made our next alone time impossible to wait for.

Me: "I dreamt about you last night and woke up so hard. I could feel your body pressed to mine. I wanted every inch."

It was a bit naive perhaps because I had never been with any girl before.

Abby: "when I rubbed my clit, I imagined it was you, rubbing it between your fingers. I gasped and had to muffle my voice when I came. I told people I had a bad dream." she wrote a few days ago.

Every letter got deeper and more detailed as we got closer to the island dates.

We both had to read things out loud to the groups about doing their devotions and the rules about not holding hands or hugging. I somehow managed not to roll my eyes. I led them in a prayer and kept things very loose. I heard Abby do the same. The ride over was uneventful. The day was hot and sticky but no one got seasick (thankfully.)

Acorn Island was about a mile circle with two distinct sides for boys and girls. We were lucky because we were the only two groups this week because so many kids chose later weeks in July and August. There were other staff, but they were mostly in the kitchen. It was a Skeleton crew.

The first afternoon was at the beach with a BBQ and music. But all of my attention was on Abby. Knowing that someone wanted me, really wanted me was a first experience. To know what she felt like when she orgasmed thinking if me, melted my whole being. All her modesty with her overalls and long pony tail and baggy shirts left me aching to have her next to me. Butterflies and mystery made the afternoon and evening speed on.

Our rendezvous was an extra cabin situated between the two sides that was set aside for special guests. It was well furnished and actually had mosquito nets. I showered and got ready for bed, doing a benign devotional with the boys and went up to my bunk, set aside separate from the campers.

I re-read every letter, trying hard not to cum. I read the one about how she fingered herself. One when she said she had tasted it once. I almost couldn't breath. But I was so ready. Two 19 year old virgins who had written dirty letters for a month and tonight we would discover everything.

12:30 came and I slipped out the upper window and down the rough boards to the leaf covered ground. It was finally cool out, with the chirp of crickets and the buzz of flies. I walked over the ground keeping low, always stopping to listen for any alarm.

The cabin was just ahead and I saw Abby already at the window, peering out. Her hair was down. I tip toed inside and she lit a small candle.

"oh my God... Ugh I was so nervous. One of my kids kept waking up...." Abby said.

I stepped forward and interrupted her with a kiss. It was sloppy and landed on her nose. But she kissed back ferociously. Our eyes locked and everything was plain to read there. The wait was over. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed again feeling every inch of my body and I did the same, my hands clumsy but hungry.

"is this really happening?" she whispered.

"I read every letter you wrote over and over... And you're actually real." I said, brushing my hand through her hair.

She kissed again and grabbed my hand to touch her breasts.

"So real." she whispered.

I slipped my hand down her shirt and everything was a wonder. Her bra, the texture of it, the slick sweat and her skin. It was her who pushed me towards the bed to sit. Abby grabbed the bottom of her shirt and lifted it over her head.

My eyes took in her body. A soft white stomach, two small breasts in a pink bra. Then that came off. They were everything I imagined and yet completely alien. Plump pink nipples, two small softball sized breasts. She stepped forward and I reached out to touch each one. She guided my hand.

I came inside my boxers and squirmed laughing. She laughed as I twisted. "well that was quick! Didn't have to do anything!" she said.

I kept feeling each wonder. And drew her close. She pushed my mouth onto one nipple and I felt it stiffen in my mouth sucking on it. "too hard?"

"no, I love it." she said.

Abby reached down and rubbed her front. I stood up and her hands unceremoniously took off my shorts. My cum was dripping off of it as she reached to touch it.

"so different than I though!" she whispered.

she laughed and wiped the cum off her fingers. Then slid her shorts off along with pink matching underwear. My entire world was turned on its side. It was nothing like I imagined. She had a tuft of brown hair and a sort of nub with a slit below. And wet... Everything was wet

"show me... How you..." I begged.

She smiled and traced her fingers around the outer hairs to the nub which must be the clit. She squeezed it and flicked it. Then reached out to let my hands do the same. It was wet, slimy and slick. I felt her body respond as I slipped a finger along the slit. She shuddered and moaned as I rubbed her clit. Then tripped and went to her knees.

"oh and I was quick?" I said laughing.

She shushed me and laid down on the bed. Then started rubbing herself. "God I wish we had a condom."

"Definitely not something they sell in the student store." I said.

"Bring your head here." Abby said. She pushed it down to her mid section. I guess she thought it was obvious but she had to push it further down. "OK, try using your tongue." she whispered.

I kissed her legs and above her clit, then tasted her stickiness. It was salty and sweet. Nothing like I imagined. I tried to pay attention to her response and realized she gasped when I flicked her clit. She pushed my head in one spot and kept pressure till she came again. Or at least I guessed that's what happened. She arched her back and gasped.

The bed was soaked. My face was soaked. And I had cum again. "OK, you lay down this time." she said.

I ended up on the wet spot. She almost bit my cock and I yelped and laughed. "wow! Your teeth haha. I didn't use teeth on you." I yelped.

"ohhhh... Sorry." she switched to just her mouth, "like that.?" she said.

My closed eyes and moan were enough to let her know that was exactly the right way. I felt her hot spit and tongue swirl around my cock and lost all sense of anything. I pushed into the motion and as she sucked harder, I lost control. I had cum 3 times once when I masturbated and this time I exploded hard. Leaving her mouth full. She was wide eyed when it happened. Shocked.

"wow, you could have let me know"! She said with a mouth full of cum.

She lay beside me, both of us not able to move. It was like a rebirth. Like the walking down to the altar at a church experience. Born again. But this time soaked in each other. We cleaned up a little and tossed the sheets in a hamper. I expected a wash of shame or a feeling of failure. But it was just the opposite. We didn't say much to each other but it was the floodgates of reality coming in. The first thing I found that felt real.

We walked back separately as the fireflies flickered and the leaves crunched underfoot.