All Comments on 'The Devil You Know'

by Ada Stuart

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
JeanCFNMJeanCFNMover 4 years ago
Hoist on her own petard

Those who plot to deceive will find themselves trapped by it.

Nice turn around.

babyjane12084babyjane12084over 4 years ago
Super sexy!

I love a woman who can take charge!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Loved this story, you are talented. And thanks for sharing your gift. Please write more stories to share.

SAV12SAV12over 4 years ago
WHEN I WAS YOUNGER

THIS IS ANOTHER QUALITY STORY FROM ADA STUART. THE LADY IN THIS STORY MADE ME THINK BACK TO WHEN I REALLY FANCIED A YOUNG LADY THAT KNOWS WHAT SHE WANTS AND CAN TAKE CONTROL TO GET WHAT SHE WANTS.

IamfirehorseIamfirehorseover 4 years ago
Good fun😄

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Super hot

Loved the Super hot story

luedonluedonover 4 years ago
Wrong Category to get comments !

My dear Ada. You ask your reader to leave a comment. You're in the wrong category to get lots of comments. You need to take courage in both hands (or however else you may take courage) and write a story in the Loving Wives category. That's a viper pit of commentators. It's a fun category for those interested in comments.

The LW commentariat would tell you that there isn't sufficient non-consent or reluctance on the part of the seducee Sebastian, despite the rather forceful behaviour on the part of the seducer Mia for this to be Non-Con. There is a wonderful group of nit-pickers there who will comment on just about anything. (Several of them even try to be helpful.)

Anyhow, at least you did get six comments (all favourable, of course) which was sufficient to put your story briefly into the list of Most Comments in 24 Hours, which was where I noticed it. (Thanks BabyJane especially. Your comment enticed me to read Ada's story.)

And I really liked it. Five Stars. I thought it was well constructed, it flowed well and logically, was very readable and had no distracting errors in the use of the English language.

Lue

CharlottesFireCharlottesFireover 4 years ago
A very sexy story

Loved the way they fought to get into each other's hearts

AussieGuy52AussieGuy52over 4 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed the short story, I must say I prefer your longer sagas but this tickled my fancy

Ada StuartAda Stuartover 4 years agoAuthor
Comments on the comments:

Thanks to luedon for suggesting to add my comments like PiperHamlin does:

"Those who plot to deceive will find themselves trapped by it.

Nice turn around."

Thanks! It's fun to be the "evil" one for a change. A fun story to write :-)

"I love a woman who can take charge!"

Me too! Reminds me how much fun it was to write "April lover" and "Undercover". I will have to do more of the strong female character, I guess :-)

"Loved this story, you are talented. And thanks for sharing your gift. Please write more stories to share."

Thanks! I will! Next one is coming up for Winter contest, I guess. Unless I get another idea for a short one before that.

"THIS IS ANOTHER QUALITY STORY FROM ADA STUART. THE LADY IN THIS STORY MADE ME THINK BACK TO WHEN I REALLY FANCIED A YOUNG LADY THAT KNOWS WHAT SHE WANTS AND CAN TAKE CONTROL TO GET WHAT SHE WANTS."

Glad that you approve, SAV12! I also adore this sort of woman so all praise to my editor that launched the idea :-)

"Loved it"

Thanks :-)

"Loved the Super hot story"

Thanks :-)

"My dear Ada. You ask your reader to leave a comment. You're in the wrong category to get lots of comments. You need to take courage in both hands (or however else you may take courage) and write a story in the Loving Wives category. That's a viper pit of commentators. It's a fun category for those interested in comments."

I adore comments, but I'm not that brave yet. Also, I haven't been able to get a single plot idea that might fit the category. But I'm not ruling it out.

"The LW commentariat would tell you that there isn't sufficient non-consent or reluctance on the part of the seducee Sebastian, despite the rather forceful behaviour on the part of the seducer Mia for this to be Non-Con."

I agree. He should have resisted a bit longer :-)

It was a choice between Romance and Non-con, and I worried that some of the Romance readers would find the forcing a little... uh, offensive, so I chickened out, you can say

"And I really liked it. Five Stars. I thought it was well constructed, it flowed well and logically, was very readable and had no distracting errors in the use of the English language."

Thanks! That's only because of my editor. Before he got involved it was terrible :-)

"Loved the way they fought to get into each other's hearts"

Thanks! I just couldn't help adding that HEA ending. Sigh....

"I enjoyed the short story, I must say I prefer your longer sagas but this tickled my fancy"

I heartily agree, AussieGuy52! But longer stories takes a lot longer to complete and this one was just begging to get down on paper. Still, the next one will be a long one. I promise :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story!

This is the first story I've read by you and I loved it. I gave it 5 stars and added it to favorites and as well as adding you to my favorite authors list. I'm looking forward to reading more stories by you and have already started reading Abduction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow.

Every time I read a story written by you, I feel like I'm in a trance. You are an amazing storyteller. I love all of your stories. You're incredible. This was such a good read.

Ada StuartAda Stuartover 4 years agoAuthor
Comments on the comments

"Great Story!

This is the first story I've read by you and I loved it. I gave it 5 stars and added it to favorites and as well as adding you to my favorite authors list. I'm looking forward to reading more stories by you and have already started reading Abduction."

- Wow! Thanks and I'm so glad that you wanted to join my list :-) I have another story coming up for the April Fool contest so I hope you will give that one a try :-) As for Abduction, I've started rewriting that story, but it's one of the first I ever wrote so there's plenty to fix :-)

"Wow.

Every time I read a story written by you, I feel like I'm in a trance. You are an amazing storyteller. I love all of your stories. You're incredible. This was such a good read."

- Thanks :-) I'm so happy to hear that and since I'm basically a reader too, I hope to write stories that can both entertain and tell a story at the same time :-) Well, that's the goal, but sometimes when I post I have no idea whether the story will be loved or hated so I'm very happy to hear of I may have succeded or not :-)

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Great Story. What more Can Be Said?

Well how about:

Short but extremely punchy, keeps one rolling through it

Good plot, well crafted

Well written

Great dialogue

Loved the ending

5 stars again, already a favourite author

Please keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Devilish

I just reread this short story, because I wanted to make sure it was worth purchasing the ebook version... and it absolutely was!

Anyone who likes this story should check out the longer version! It’s so much better!!!!

Ada StuartAda Stuartalmost 4 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous from Ada Stuart

"Devilish

I just reread this short story, because I wanted to make sure it was worth purchasing the ebook version... and it absolutely was!

Anyone who likes this story should check out the longer version! It’s so much better!!!!"

- Oh, wow, thank you so much - both for buying my ebook, but mostly for the fantastic comment ❤️ Thank you so much 😄 And, yes, the story turned out quite differently after I got an idea of change/add to the ending. It always fun to develop a story and see where it leads you 😄

MinuchamiyaMinuchamiyaover 3 years ago

I read two of your stories and I loooooooove them both. Thank you keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I rather liked this! Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAda Stuart@Ada Stuart
----- Latest news: Apr 9th: I've made my first coupon code so until May 15th you can get "Doctor Daddy" with a 25% discount using the coupon code "WR75G" or use this link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1041558. -- Mar 18th: The complete version of "Taming the Grump" is...