The Devil You Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanting to take all of that heat and hardness deep inside of her and ride him hard. She allowed him to explore. To get something more out of the fantasy, leaving him with both the vision and the scent of her when she left. He pushed another finger inside of her.

Oh boy, this man knew what he was doing. No schoolboy at all, she realised as she rode his fingers in abandonment. It was time. She wanted him inside before she came the first time. She pulled his fingers out of her body and straddled him, watching his eyes as she came closer, placing herself on his lap before she guided him inside.

She spread her legs wider, feeling the intense pressure as his cock head pushed against her small channel. She gasped out loud. Somewhat worried that he might not fit at all. That the straps of her panties were too narrow to allow him entrance.

She pushed her sex lips apart, allowing his flesh to meet the inner sex lips instead of the outer ones, feeling the coating her body had produced and smearing his cock head with her wetness. For a brief moment, she regretted that she hadn't brought any lubricant. The kitchen was empty so there was nothing she could use. Not even a glass of oil remained.

He leaned toward her and freed his breasts from her bra. He started sucking her. She moaned in pleasure. Just the thing that she liked the best, enjoyed the most. He must have realised she was struggling to take him inside and his sucking made her moisten, building her arousal.

She felt another spurt of liquid gathering in her cunt, and as she steered him into position, she could lower herself on top of him, one inch at the time. Pushing and forcing her walls to give him entrance as he widened her as she'd never been widened before.

She arched her back, pushing her breasts closer to his warm mouth, and allowing more room for his hard member as she worked him inside of her. She had only taken him half the way, forcing her legs to hold herself up until she had eased her channel to prepare for him.

She lifted her body up, feeling every part of his hard member rub against the insides of her channel. She tightened around him, making sure that his cock head remained inside. She wanted to lift all the way up, before lowering herself again.

Taking in the intense feeling as his cock head was forced between her sex lips and into her warm depth. She lowered her body, taking him deeper than before, feeling the intense pleasure spread across her body as he rubbed against every nerve inside of her.

She lifted herself again, before sinking down a little faster and a little further, feeling his large member push inside of areas that few men had been before him. She placed her hands on his shoulders, holding on as she started to ride him, lifting and sinking until his hairy thighs made her bottom itch slightly. He pulled her toward him and kissed her neck, sucking so hard that she knew it could leave a mark.

The opening of her panties was restricting his possibility to caress her clit. She grabbed his hand and pushed it down into her panties. He followed her lead and rolled his thumb against her pleasure point. She started riding him in slow and deep motions, feeling all his length and width as she rubbed against every part of him.

She could hear from his breathing that he was trying hard to hold back. Their naked flesh not being separated by a condom to reduce the sensitivity. She wanted to feel him against her. Skin to skin, and she had made sure to take her pills for a few weeks, leaving her the pleasure of having nothing between them.

She watched his face. He had closed his eyes. A pleasurable torment was glued on his beautiful features. She leaned toward him and kissed his chest and neck, stopping her movement to lick his warm skin. He pushed up and inside of her, fucking himself on her body. She smiled widely. Not so reluctant anymore.

Now he was really into the action just as she had anticipated. She knew they were both getting closer, felt it start inside of her body as he rubbed her clit harder. Feeling her bud engorge with blood and prepare to climax.

She held on to his shoulders and rode him hard, up and down as she squeezed her inner muscles around him, pushing her clit against his hand and urging him to rub her harder. He readily complied and soon she felt her entire body convulse around him, pulling hard on his cock head and he roared out in release.

She felt his cock unleash every drop of semen he had inside. Forcing it inside of her warm body as he emptied his entire load. She kept on riding him, wanting to prolong the pleasure she felt by having him deep inside of her, filling her to the rim with both his flesh and his semen.

She collapsed on top of him, wrapping her arms around his back and holding on as he wrapped his arms around her lower back as he pumped up and inside of her a few more times. He grunted contently before he breathed deeply, holding on her and preventing her from falling off his lap.

She glanced at the table behind him, seeing the price she was after. His jacket was placed on top of the table, and in the left pocket, she could see his wallet. She snuggled against him, squeezing her muscles around his semi-hard cock while she fished out his wallet and grabbed the card she wanted.

She placed it on the table, before putting his wallet back into his pocket. He sat still beneath her, only moving his hands softly over her back and over her thighs. He stroked her lightly as if he enjoyed the moment, longed to feel her body around his, his cock still deeply embedded inside of her.

She could feel their combined sex juices seep out of her body and coating his shaft. Soon he would be ready for another round, but that wouldn't happen. She kissed his mouth and he answered eagerly, all too keen to continue enjoying what they had just shared. It was so typical of a younger man.

Give them some a piece of your ass and they were ready for more. Still, he was a nice specimen. She would have liked to have a bed nearby so she could enjoy him more properly. But that would not happen now. She smiled at him and kissed him again.

"Thanks," she said. "I enjoyed that."

"One more time?" He grinned at her.

"I would love to," she said. "But I can't just now."

She lifted herself away from him and felt a flood of wetness seep out of her body and start to run down her thighs. She grabbed her dress and pulled it on. He stared at her as he couldn't believe what he was seeing. She pushed her breasts into the corset dress. He watched her every move before focusing on her breasts.

She leaned toward him, wrapped her arms around his shoulders and kissed him deeply. He answered her kiss and participated with abandonment. He really was worthy of more than a quick fuck. Too bad it was all she had time for.

She moved her right hand to the table behind him and grabbed his card, hiding it inside her palm as she moved her left hand down toward his dick. He was beginning to harden again. She retreated a step and bent down. She kissed his cock head and sucked him lightly.

"Until next time," she said before she turned and walked away from him.

"Wait!" she heard him say as she unlocked the door and took the key with her.

Quickly she walked out and closed it firmly before locking it. She could hear the click as she twisted the key, finalizing the deed she had just done. She had succeeded. She took a deep breath as she stared at the closed door.

It would prevent him from following her, giving her the time needed to make her escape. She removed the key and held it beside the card in her palm. She knew just the right person to entrust with both treasures.

"Come back here!" he shouted.

The thick wooden door muffled his voice and made it difficult to hear his shouts as she walked toward the large hall. She straightened her hair, grateful that the mask would hide most of the rosy colour in her cheeks. It had been an amazing fuck.

He had been everything she had dreamed about and more. Her fantasies were like bland images compared to the real thing. It felt incredibly tempting to return to him and repeat the pleasure. But this was not the time and place. He would have to wait.

As she entered the large hall, she quickly searched the crowd and found the person she was looking for. The blonde angel was working her way through the crowd, making sure that everyone was enjoying themselves and overseeing the party. Mia walked over to her and handed her the card.

"I believe this one is yours, Lisa."

Lisa just stared at the card and at Mia, her mouth open in surprise as she seemed shocked to the bone.

"Mia? Is that really you?" she whispered.

"Shh," Mia said. "You should put that card somewhere safe."

Lisa stared at the card again as if she didn't recognise it. Then it seemed to dawn on her and quickly she put it into her purse.

"Oh my god. How on earth did you manage that?"

"Don't ask and I won't have to lie. But the mission is accomplished." Mia grinned. "Now he won't buy free drinks for everyone after midnight."

"Goodness! I don't recognise you at all. You look amazing, hon." Lisa just stared at her from her top to her bottom while gawking.

"Well, that was the point, wasn't it?"

Lisa laughed heartily. "Does that X-rated outfit mean what I think it does?"

Mia laughed. "You don't want to know."

"No, I don't," Lisa said humorously. "You're really something. I hope it wasn't too much of a hardship."

"I might give you some details tomorrow at lunch. But right now I have to vanish in thin air."

"Fantastic! You really are a devil this evening. Wielding your magic," Lisa said.

"Better the devil you know," Mia winked at her colleague. "It might be wise to let him cool off for a while before letting him out."

"Out from where?"

"The old kitchen at the far back. Here's the key," Mia said as she handed the key to Lisa.

"What on earth did you do to him?"

"Just some good old tricking and treating." Mia smiled broadly as she left the party, her bright red devil tail swinging behind her as she walked.

***

Sebastian was seething with anger. The woman had bested him. Locking him inside the kitchen after giving him the most mind-blowing sex he had ever had. She had fooled him well. Tricked him into following her and seduced him. He had no intention of getting involved with a colleague, but she had managed to make him crave her like no one else had.

Well, she had to be a colleague, but he could not be sure. He hadn't recognised her and with the mask, he probably would not either. Still, leaving him locked up like that, just running away when he wanted to have another taste of her.

He had even planned to take her home with him, something he never did. Damn it. She would pay for this. And pay in the most arousing way he could think of. He just had to get himself out of here, then he could start searching for that devil woman and give her a piece of his mind -- and something else that would soothe his needs.

The door wouldn't budge. It was solid oak so he could not break it open. He looked into the keyhole.

"Clever," he mumbled.

She had taken the key with her when she left. He turned around and looked at the small windows. He wouldn't be able to squeeze through. When he was a kid, he would have, but with his large frame, it would not be possible. But there was always an easier way.

He searched through his pockets and located his cell phone. He looked at his nearly naked body. He had better zip up before getting rescued. Rumours would fly if they realised what had happened. He fastened his pants and buttoned his shirt.

Who was the most discreet person to call? There was no doubt. He looked into his list of contacts and made the call, hoping that the receiver would hear the ringing through the noise.

"Hello," a woman finally answered.

"Lisa. I need your help," he said.

***

An hour later, Lisa inserted the key into the door and opened it.

"Finally. What took you so long?" the young man in front of her asked.

"Sorry, Sebastian. It took a lot of time to locate a key. I've been searching all over the place. Are you all right?"

"Sure. Just bored."

"You look a little dishevelled. Are you sure you're all right?"

"Positive."

"How did you end up here in the first place?"

He seemed angry at her question. "I was fooled by a damn woman."

"What did she do to you? Judging by your appearance it seems that she did a lot more than just lock you up." Lisa grinned at him.

"She will pay for this," he sneered. "When I find that red devil she will regret it."

"What did she look like?"

"A blonde in a red devil dress. Have you seen her?"

"No, I can't say I have. But there are so many people here and several devils. But before you walk outside you might want to remove the lipstick marks around your mouth." Lisa laughed heartily.

***

"Where were you, man?" one of his closest colleagues asked. "We didn't think it would take you this long to have a taste of that devil woman."

"I had some urgent business to attend to."

"Sure, man. We wondered about that when the woman left ages ago."

"She did?"

"Yes, I saw her talk to Lisa just before she left. I wanted to give her a try myself but she seemed to have disappeared." He laughed. "So, you didn't catch her after all?"

Sebastian growled. "Don't remind me. I have some unsolved business with that one. Do you know who she is?"

"No, I've never seen her before."

"But you saw her talk to Lisa?"

"Yes. Maybe Lisa knows who she is."

Sebastian started to walk toward Lisa.

"If you find her, can you give me her number?" his colleague shouted after him.

***

"Lisa, who was the woman in the red dress?" Sebastian asked.

"Huh?"

"The woman you talked to earlier. The one in the devil costume."

"But Sebastian, are you still looking for her?"

"Yes, have you seen her?"

"She must have made quite an impression since you're so eager."

"You have no idea," Sebastian muttered. "So, where is she?"

"I have no idea. I haven't seen any red devils, but there are plenty of women with red dresses."

"You talked to her earlier."

"Did I?" Lisa seemed surprised.

"Yes, the guys saw her with you."

"I might have. I try to talk to everyone as a rule."

"Who is she?"

"I have no idea. I can't remember anyone like that."

***

Next Monday morning

"He wants your head on a platter," Lisa told Mia as they were having coffee together.

"Does he?"

"Yes. He was quite persistent on Friday, searching for you and asking questions."

"Does he know?"

"No, but some of his colleagues saw that you were talking to me. But I played dumb when he confronted me."

"He has probably cooled off by now."

"I wouldn't be too sure about that. He has requested a list of all female staff with names and age."

"What?" Mia snorted. "That can't be."

"Sure did."

"But is he allowed to see that?"

"Sure. He's one of the leaders. He has access to all that information and more."

"More? Personnel files, as well?"

"No, some of that is only for Human Resources, but I can't deny giving him a list of names. But don't worry. It's a large company so it won't tell him much."

"He's a sore loser. That's for sure."

Lisa laughed. "What did you do to him? I've never seen him this determined before."

"Let's just say I had an itch to scratch."

"An itch?" Lisa lifted her eyebrows. "Judging by his appearance when I unlocked the door it seemed to have been a lot more than an itch. He looked as if he had been ravished."

Mia blushed. "Oh well, I might have taken the role a little too serious for a moment."

"Maybe he's a keeper?" Lisa winked.

"No. Definitely not."

"Why not? Wasn't he any good?"

Mia felt her cheeks turning even more red. "Quite the opposite. The best I've ever had."

"The best, eh?"

"Yes. The best ever."

"Oh my."

"Is this coffee too warm or what?" Mia asked and blew into her cup, lowering her face to hide some of her rosy cheeks.

"Maybe you should consider unmasking the devil."

"How?"

"Let him catch you. If he was that good, his revenge might be even better."

Mia gasped. "No. He mustn't know."

"Why not?"

"It won't last anyway."

"Who knows? He might change your mind."

"I doubt that."

***

Sebastian searched through the list of female employees, realising the fruitlessness in trying to find the woman troubling his sleep. Damn her. He hadn't been able to get her out of his mind. Who was she?

He was certain that she was an employee, but she could have been anyone sneaking her way inside and seducing him. Why did she do it? Was it because she just wanted him or was there some other reason? Still, he was eager to confront her and give her a piece of her own machinations. Damn it.

He hungered for her. That was the reality of it. To the point where he had trouble sleeping. Only dreamt about a voluptuous woman going down on him, teasing him until he was bursting of need. Only to have her laugh in his face as she disappeared. Women never left him. He left them.

To have the tables turned on him was a feeling that he did not find comfortable. He hungered for more than the small taste she had given him. She could at least have given him a chance to find her and allow him to spend a night with her. Maybe a night wouldn't be enough. If so, he could easily sacrifice a weekend to her if needed.

Still, there had been something vaguely familiar about her, but he couldn't quite pinpoint exactly what it was. He sighed as he scanned through the list. There were too many women in the company. How could he find the right one?

***

"Lisa, can you remember anything else about that devil woman?" Sebastian asked as he came into Lisa's office the following morning.

"Which devil?"

Sebastian sighed. "That same woman I've been trying to locate for the past few days."

"Oh, that one. I'm sorry, Sebastian. I really can't remember much. I talked to hundreds of people that evening. It's all a blur to me," Lisa said apologetically.

"Damn it. I have to find her."

"Are you sure she's an employee?"

"No, I can't be certain but most likely she is on this list somewhere."

"How old is she?" Lisa asked.

"Late twenties, I guess. Difficult to tell but her skin was smooth."

"Can you remember anything else?"

"Her scent was quite striking. A vague sort of perfume."

"But she was blonde?"

"Yes. How many blondes are there on this list?"

"About half of the lot, I would guess. But I don't know all of them personally so it's difficult to tell."

"This is hopeless." Sebastian sat down beside her.

"Why do you persist? Why not just leave it and move on?"

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"I can't sleep."

"Oh. It will pass. Don't worry."

Sebastian didn't answer. Lisa was surprised. She had never seen him like this before.

"By the way," Lisa said. "Someone found this card which I think belongs to you?" She held out the company credit card to him.

"What? Where did that come from? I have mine," he said and opened his wallet. "Oh shit, it's not there." He looked at the card Lisa was holding. "Where did you find it?"

"A nun gave it to me."

"A nun?"

"Well, at least someone dressed like a nun. She said she had found it."

"Did she say exactly where?"

"No. I assumed she had found it on the floor somewhere."

"I still can't understand how it dropped out of my wallet and ended up anywhere else." He seemed suspicious.

"I have no idea either. Maybe you lost it?"

"Or someone stole it." His expression turned sour. "While she was busy distracting me."

***