The Devil You Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You might want to lay low for a while," Lisa suggested to Mia as they had lunch together.

"How so?"

"He believes you stole his card."

"Ah-ha."

"Yes, it was probably stupid of me to hand it to him. He put two and two together rather quickly after that. He hadn't even discovered it was missing."

"Well, you could hardly put it on his desk for all to see."

"No, but I should have found another way. Now he's even more angry."

"Thanks for the warning. I will stay far away from him," Mia said.

***

Mia grabbed her document case and headed for the elevator. She needed to head down to Marketing and hand it to them. She had tried emails and phone calls, but personal appearance seemed to be the only way of making them understand the exact message. She pressed all the buttons for the elevators.

Looking up it seemed that one of them was only a floor away from her. She didn't want to walk the stairs with her high heels. It was less painful to wait for the elevator. She wished she could wear trainers to work, but it wouldn't match the business suits she always needed to wear.

She heard a ding and the elevator to her left opened. She grabbed her case and hurried inside before the doors closed.

She gasped as she saw Sebastian standing inside and she turned to jump outside again, but the doors closed before she could reach them. She had only seen him at a distance since the Halloween party and judging by what he had told Lisa, he would probably need another week or two to calm down.

"Which floor?" he asked.

"Third," she automatically answered.

"What department do you work in?" he asked.

"Legal."

"I haven't seen you before. Have you worked here long?"

"About two years," Mia said as she adjusted her reading glasses. She had forgotten to take them off as she rushed out of her office. The movement made her lose the papers she was holding. "Oh no," she said as she bent down to retrieve them.

Her heels made it awkward to reach them. At the same time, Sebastian came closer to help her. He collected a few of her papers and handed them to her.

"Here," he said and smiled at her.

"Thanks," she said and blushed as she stared into his blue eyes.

At the same time, his expression turned from a smile into a frown.

"You," he said. "It's you!"

"What do you mean?" Mia tried to look surprised.

He bent closer and sniffed her.

"That perfume gives you away. It is most definitely you."

She shoved him away from her.

"What are you talking about?"

He punched the stop button, causing the elevator to stop abruptly.

"What are you doing?" Mia asked. She didn't need to act surprised this time.

"Did you think you could fool me?" He glowered at her. "I recognise your voice too despite the camouflage." He roamed his eyes over her grey suit.

"I will not be harassed like this," Mia fumed and pressed the nearest button.

He grabbed her hand and pressed the stop button one more time.

"Not so fast, my little devil." He pushed her against the wall. "We have some unfinished business."

"We do not! Now, unhand me or I'll file a complaint against you."

"Get in line. I'm sure HR would be thrilled to hear how you practically raped me on the Halloween party."

"Rape? That was no rape at all, you bastard."

"Ah, so you remember, eh? Remember how you rode my dick while stealing from me? Using your body to get what you wanted?"

"You weren't exactly complaining."

"How could I? When the sexiest woman decided to seduce me. How was I supposed to resist?"

"Unhand me."

"No. You used me. Now it's my turn."

"Ever heard of sexual harassment? I don't want you."

"You should have thought about that before you attacked me."

He pulled her shirt to the side and revealed the hickey on her neck.

"I knew it. It is you." He bent and pushed his lips against hers, kissing her hard. She tried to not kiss him back, but it was difficult.

"Damn you. Open up!" he commanded before he lifted her chin and kissed her again.

She opened her mouth and felt the heat from his body against her own. He placed his hands on her hips and lifted her, spreading her legs wider as he pushed himself between them. She gasped while he plundered her mouth, heating her insides and making it impossible to resist him.

She placed her arms on his shoulders and returned his kiss with fervour. In the back of her mind, she heard her papers fall to the floor again. He pushed against her lower body and she wrapped her legs around his waist, rubbing her clit against him.

He pulled his mouth away from hers, breathing deeply.

"Who are you?" he asked hoarsely.

She shook her head.

"Your name. What is your name?"

"Let go of me," she said, hating the hoarseness in her voice.

"Never," he murmured. "You owe me."

"No, I don't."

"You have no idea. You have fucked with both my mind and body. I want to know why."

Mia refused to answer.

"It was the old man, wasn't it? Wanting to test me? I should have known."

"Test you?"

"I guess I failed this one. Never fraternize with the clients and staff, he says to me. It seems I just needed to right sort of temptation to fail that test. How much did he pay you?"

"What are you talking about? He didn't pay me anything."

"You get a promotion instead?" He winced. "Fuck," he said before he kissed her again. As he finally released her mouth, he rested his forehead against hers, breathing harshly before he laughed sheepishly.

"Damn, you are really something, lady. You caught me really well in that pussy trap of yours."

Mia refused to say anything, worried that she might reveal more than she should.

"And I fell for the oldest trick in the book," he murmured against her ear. "What a moron."

"If you're through whipping yourself, we might get out of here," Mia suggested.

"Not until you tell me who you are," he said icily before he lowered her to the floor.

"You don't have to know," Mia said and lifted her chin in defiance.

He bent and grabbed her papers and sifted through them.

"Hey, those are mine," she protested.

"So they are... Mia Henderson," he said triumphantly.

"So what?"

"Why did you steal the card?"

"I didn't steal anything."

"Yes, you did. You were the only one that was close enough to steal that card. Did he hire you to do that?"

"He didn't hire me for anything."

"Wait a minute. I know where I've seen you before. You're Lisa's little friend."

"I know Lisa, yes."

"She put you up to this. Shit. I should have known."

"Will you just stop that? No one put me up to anything. You're delusional."

"And Lisa handed me the card. You're both going to pay for this."

"Lisa doesn't know."

"She must have."

"The old man asked her to keep an eye on you and limit your spending. But it was an impossible task."

"She let you do the dirty work for her?"

"I volunteered. She's my friend and she was worried."

"Did she ask you to seduce me?"

"No, she didn't know what I was planning."

"So, all this was just to prevent me from using the card?"

"Yes. We saw what happened last year and we wanted to prevent a repeat of that."

He sighed. "You didn't have to do anything. I know what happened last year and I had no intention of repeating that error. Once was more than enough."

"What?"

"I offered to resign. The old man refused to accept my resignation. You didn't have to do any of the things you did to me."

Mia gasped. "You're joking."

"No, I learn from my mistakes."

"Oh god," she said and stared at him. "I'm sorry, Sebastian."

"Yes," he murmured. "So am I."

He pressed the button for the fifth floor and the elevator suddenly started moving. As the door opened, he stepped into the passage and stopped.

"I thought you wanted me for me. I guess I was wrong."

Mia winced at the pain she saw in his eyes but before she could respond he had walked away from her. She leaned into the wall. That had not gone well. It felt as if her soul was like an open wound, full of remorse and self-reproach.

She picked up her cell phone and called Lisa's number.

"Hello," Lisa said after a few rings.

"Lisa, I've fucked up," Mia said hoarsely.

"Mia? What's up?"

"Can you meet me in the cafeteria right now?"

"Sure. I'll be there in five."

***

A while later, Mia had told Lisa the entire story.

"Do you think he will report us?" Mia asked.

"No, I doubt it. He seems more hurt than angry judging by what he told you."

"I know. I feel so bad."

"What for? Because you did what you wanted? Forget it. He could have refused if he wasn't interested."

"He didn't get much choice."

"We always have a choice and he won't be the last man that can be fooled by his dick. He's probably just embarrassed."

"I still feel terribly bad. This isn't like me."

"I know. I never thought you had it in you to walk up to him and seduce him out of his mind. Way to go, girl. I'm impressed. Turning the tables. Now that is true girl power."

Mia laughed. "It didn't work out very well."

"Not yet. But I'm sure you can put it right again."

"How so? Do you have any suggestions?"

"I think that devil woman should pay him another visit."

"He won't see me."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Positive," Mia laughed ironically. "I've totally blown it with him."

"I think you should let him decide this time."

"You're hopelessly optimistic."

"And you should let him be on top this time. It might help to repair his manhood."

Mia laughed. "It seemed to be working just fine earlier."

Lisa laughed. "I meant his pride. Not his dick."

"Still, it will never work."

"You never know unless you try. Judging by your reaction I guess that you have some feelings for him."

"It doesn't matter. But I might as well give him the chance to turn me down this time."

"I would be surprised if he did," Lisa said and smiled knowingly.

***

A few hours later the doorbell rang in Sebastian's apartment. He peered into the security peephole. He wasn't expecting anyone. The sight meeting his eyes quickly made him open the door.

"What are you doing here?" he asked the woman in the red devil costume.

"Can I come in? Or would you prefer having this conversation here in the hall?"

He opened the door and stepped back. "Feel free, milady."

As he closed the door, he gave her a look over with his eyes.

"Why that outfit? Still hiding behind a mask, Mia?"

"I thought you might want to unmask me this time."

"Why are you here?"

"I wanted to tell you the truth."

"What truth?"

"The truth about that evening."

"Don't bother. I know why. You found a weakness and used it against me. Simple as that."

"No, it's not that simple." Mia removed her mask. "I've wanted you for a long time. I've watched and wanted but you have never noticed me. So when Lisa was told to watch you, I volunteered to do it for her, hoping that you would notice me this time."

"You succeeded. I noticed you all right," he said as he looked to her breasts being pushed almost out of her dress.

"I lost control that evening," she confessed. "You were everything I had ever dreamed about and more. So, when you asked me if we could have another go, I desperately wanted to accept. To stay with you for the rest of the night."

He just looked at her, probably trying to figure out if she was still toying with him. She wasn't, but he would probably turn her down just out of suspicion.

"Does that offer still stand?" she asked.

"What are you trying to gain this time?" he asked suspiciously.

"I want you," she whispered. "Just you."

She could see it in his eyes that he was not convinced. There was only one thing to do. She stepped out of her shoes and started unzipping her dress.

"What are you doing?" he asked hoarsely as he stared at the naked skin that she was revealing.

"Laying myself bare to you. I have no hidden agendas. I just want you one more time."

"Shit. Don't do this," he said as he took a step back.

"I have to. I can't stay away, Sebastian," she said as she let her dress fall to the floor and she stood before him only covered by her see-through underwear.

"You are not playing fair," he grumbled.

"I know. I'm too desperate to care about that. Will you touch me, please?"

"Just one more time?"

"Yes."

"I won't do that."

She took a deep breath. She should have known. He was turning her down, just as she had suspected he would. She lowered her head in defeat.

"I'm sorry, Sebastian. For everything. I will leave." She bent down to grab her dress, pulling it up to hide her body from him.

"Stop that," he growled.

She looked at him in surprise.

"I want more than just one."

"More?"

"A lot more. If you're only offering one last fuck, you can go right now."

Mia stared at him.

"I want a lot more than one," she smiled at him.

"It's a deal," he said before he pulled her toward him and kissed her hard.

She opened her mouth in surprise before answering his kiss, wrapping her arms around his shoulders to prevent him from leaving. Finally, he let go of her mouth and he looked into her eyes as if he still suspected she would flee.

"Last chance," he said.

He was definitely a keeper, Mia thought. "Why don't we find a bed this time?" she asked cheekily as she moved her hands across his chest and started to unbutton his shirt.

He suddenly bent and clasped his hands around her waist, lifting her onto his shoulders.

She shrieked in shock as her head dipped upside down.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm taking you to bed before you decide to vanish again."

She laughed. "I wasn't going to."

He put her down on a soft surface.

"Good. Otherwise I will tie you to my bed from now on."

"Ooh, kinky," she laughed. "But I prefer to have my hands free."

"Undress!" he ordered while he quickly removed his own clothes.

"So, you're going to run the show this time?" she asked as she complied and removed her bra and panties.

"You owe me, remember?" he said as he spread her legs and started kissing his way from her stomach up to her breasts.

She moaned. "Boss me around all you like. Just don't stop." She gasped as she wrapped her arms around him and met his lips. She could feel his hard cock against her thigh, and she wiggled sideways to take him inside.

"I thought I was deciding this time?" he asked humorously.

"Just get on with it, Sebastian," she said impatiently as she lifted her lower body toward his.

"Patience. I'm trying to go slow."

"Fuck slow. Just take me."

He laughed heartily. "As the lady wishes," he said and pushed his hard manhood inside of her tight sheath.

She gasped as she tried to adjust to his size, feeling her inner walls clasp around him like a tight glove. She wrapped her legs around his backside and urged him deeper inside.

"Sebastian," she groaned as he retreated and pushed slowly inside of her again.

"Complaining already?"

She tightened around him and lifted her lower body, trying to take him deeper inside. She could feel him shuddering and she pulled him closer and dropped kisses along his chest. That seemed to awaken him and he started to fuck her harder, pushing deep inside of her before retreating.

"Shit, I can't hold back," he groaned before he grabbed her hips and held her in place as he seemed to lose all his restraints.

She tightened around him and tilted her pelvis, feeling him push directly at the sweetest spot inside of her. She gasped as he repeatedly pushed inside of her, feeling her orgasm coming closer and closer. She could hear him breathing harder, knowing that he wouldn't last long.

With one final push, she screamed as her body convulsed around his shaft, listening to the roar he emitted as he came inside of her. She felt every muscle inside of her relax but she refused to let go of him. He leaned against her, not able to hold his body up. She whimpered as he became too heavy for her.

"Sorry," he said as he rolled them over to the side, removing his cock in the process. She missed him already and she moved into his embrace as they both tried to collect their breath.

"I'm not complaining. I brought you to your knees, remember?" Mia grinned at him.

Sebastian laughed heartily.

"Jesus, woman. You may dress demurely, but you're a tigress in bed." He grinned and kissed her.

"Hm, maybe I'll go for a sexy catsuit costume next year."

"Forget it! You're not getting out of my bed next year. You can dress up but only for me."

"Hm, bossy. I like that," she said before she pushed him back and straddled him.

------------------

THE END

***

Please leave a comment, either public or anonymously. Whether it is praise or criticism, I'd love to hear from you and learn how to improve my writing.

If you want to know when my next story is released, just press the 'Favorite Author' link below this story. All updates will be shown in your Lit profile under 'All activity'. I regularly post new stories and chapters.

Ada