The Devil You Know

Story Info
Warlock Melanie must handle her imp familiar's carnal needs.
7k words
4.45
5.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie walked the dirt road, thankful above all else that the party had been able to limp its way back to the path. Her feet hadn't gotten snagged on a single root in at least an hour. That was a sign. They were in the clear.

And none too soon, either. Justin was still lying in the cart, looking worse than ever. All the color was gone from his face, and he was drenched in more sweat than an exhausted field hand. Whatever those goblins had coated their spear tips with clearly didn't agree with him. She felt another wave of guilt-tinged relief that she hadn't been the one who took the brunt of that second ambush. Ariel was alternating between driving the cart and doing what she could for Justin. She'd drained her medicine pouch on him yesterday, and admittedly had seemed to slow the advance of whatever toxins the little bastards had stuck him full of. For now, he seemed to be in a fitful (and merciful) sleep. Zacharia was somewhere up ahead, scouting the road and searching for more herbs Ariel might use. If nothing else went catastrophically wrong, the ramshackle and ragged adventurers would be back in Durnsfall before sundown, and collecting their payment before midday tomorrow. After that. . .

She shook her head. There would be time to figure all that out later. Until then, she just needed to focus on putting one foot in front of the other. The thought made her look down, examining her footsteps. They were almost natural now, she had learned to use her larger assets to balance her stride rather than fighting them. The tightness of her gambeson helped, but her chest had grown too much to bind like she had before. Each breast was more than a handful now, and she had a suspicion they were still growing, however slowly. The same was true over most of her body; her hips were wider, posterior larger, it had been hell on her wardrobe. It felt as though there wasn't any part of her that would fit in the palm anymore. She wasn't sure the Melanie of last year would recognize her now. At least some aspects were the same, her pale skin and raven hair had thus far been untouched. She was confident no force in the world would be able to rid her eyes of their dark bags. Maybe soon, she would stop looking like she was so hyper-aware of how she stood, how she walked, how every part of her sat. She tried to put it out of her mind, only for the source of the changes to make itself known.

An invisible, familiar weight perched itself on Melanie's shoulder, warm even through the gambeson she hadn't dared to take off yet.

'You're gonna dump these idiots, right? I mean, come on, you're better than this.'

The voice slipped into her mind from seemingly nowhere, on the same level of her own surface thoughts. She still hadn't gotten used to it, even after almost half a year.

She glanced back at the cart, then over her other shoulder at the road behind. No prying ears made themselves known. "I don't know yet," she hissed under her breath. "This job just went a little sideways. We all got out of there alive." Justin gave a loud painful sounding groan, prompting Ariel to hang up the reins and fling herself into the back of the cart. Melanie dropped another few paces back. "Mostly, anyways. If I hadn't been there-"

'If we hadn't been there-' the voice interjected.

"Fine, if we hadn't been there, it would've been even worse! They need us!"

The weight on her shoulder shifted unhappily.

'Speaking of 'needs,' duck off the path. We've been in the middle of nowhere for days. I'm getting pent up!'

For the briefest of moments, a shape flickered into being on her shoulder. A dull red figure blinked into existence, all too familiar to Melanie; Vex. His body was as it usually was, cord-like in its lack of fat and seemingly dwarfed by the large black batlike wings that sprouted from his back. Horns curled up from his forehead, which from certain angles worked with his long and pointed ears to create the illusion of a crown. None of this, though, was what he intended her to look at. He was leaning back, propping himself up with his arms and spreading his legs, allowing his cock to hang free off Melanie's shoulder. She glanced down at it, gasped, then shot the imp a furious glare.

His fiery eyes stared back at her, brow waggling for just a moment, before silently vanishing again.

"Are you-" Words came tumbling out of her mouth, "How can- Why would-" She swatted at where he'd been dangling his dick, but unfortunately only felt it graze past her fingers. Much more satisfying was the shrill shriek that accompanied the invisible weight pitching backwards and tumbling off her shoulder. Melanie would have laughed, in most other circumstances. "Just an ounce, a single ounce, of gods-damned decorum! You can't muster a drop, can you?"

Angry words flooded into her mind, and with a frown she noted the fluttering of wings rather than the satisfying thump she'd hoped for.

'Decorum?' He sounded indignant, a rarity for the demon. 'Whos been doing all the work the past few days? Who's been spoiling ambushes, wrecking traps, keeping you from winding up in that cart too?! You might own me, sister, but you owe me!'

Melanie fell silent. As much as she hated to admit it, he was probably right. She had been quite demanding since they'd left, and stressed enough that she might not have noticed. Still, that she "owed" him had to be a stretch, right?

"Can't you just handle it yourself until we get back?"

'You know how long that'd take! Just duck out! Ten minutes, maybe twenty! I'll even be careful enough to not make you walk bow-legged the rest of the day! Come on!'

Melanie gave a frustrated sigh. He said that every time. It rarely ever turned out to be true. Maybe, if the wagon were to stop for a little bit, there would be time-

She blinked, astounded that she'd actually been considering it. Ahead, Ariel jumped over the backboard and into the seat, whipping the reins lightly as she took hold of them, reminding the horses of the urgency they couldn't quite grasp. After their pace was more to her liking, she looked over her shoulder towards Melanie and called out, "Any trouble? You've slowed down, looks like!"

Melanie's tone changed quickly as she responded, more steady and confident, the way she talked to all of them. "Not a sign! Just feeling a little tired, that's all. No need to worry."

Ariel gave her an appreciative nod. "Good! Make sure it stays that way! I've seen enough of those little green bastards to last me a lifetime." With that, she turned back to the road.

A hand laid itself against the small of Melanie's back, right beneath the belt that girded her waist and held her gambeson tightly in place. The fact that the touch was a familiar one made her want to squirm all the more, but the words that insinuated themselves into her thoughts, assuring her without the need to look that the hand was the imp's.

'Come on now, it's been a long time for you too. Don't think I haven't seen your little glances at your compatriots! You'd have pounced on one of them, if you weren't worried about tipping the locals off about your camps!'

That wasn't true, Melanie assured herself. The patches of blush spreading over her cheeks were a coincidence; the result of the gambeson and sun.

'You want this as much as I do, admit it! Just a quick little break. You've earned that much, haven't you? I know I sure as shit have.'

Well, he had at least one point there. One of them had earned a break, though which was up for debate. All Melanie knew was that she had performed far better than she thought she might. She had, as she always seemed to, figured it out.

The hand slid down, brushing against her ass. She felt her heart start to pound as it pressed, tiny fingers trying to grab at her through her trousers. 'You know they were staring too, right? Everyone. That's why they were happy to let you go on ahead when you needed to 'cast a spell.' And, you know, those little tunnels had you bending over so often. You'll have your pick, I'm sure.'

"Really?" Melanie found herself tugging at her gambeson. It felt tighter around her sizable bust. "Everyone? I mean, Justin I can understand, but Zacharia? Ariel?" As she spoke, she found herself staring at the back of Ariel's head. Her short, blonde hair glistened like gold in the sunlight, even despite the layers of dirt and grime. Then the woman turned and glanced back at Justin. Kind eyes, deep and inviting like a warm bath, but sharp with intelligence, appraised the man. Melanie thought of her own eyes, similarly sharp but dark, and dark-ringed no matter what she tried. Did Ariel ever long to get lost in them, like Melanie did for hers? Ariel's gaze flicked back up to Melanie, who averted her gaze, trying and failing to keep herself from imagining it was Ariel touching her- or maybe Zacharia, while he had his way with Ariel as a warmup. Gods knew he'd need one if he wanted to keep pace-

The groping shifted, turning to clinging as Vex held on to her pants, crawling lower. Without the decency of a warning, he started feeling around between his mistress's legs. She couldn't help but bite her lip. A low chuckle came from behind. 'Heh, just as I thought. Smells like you're a little excited, hmm? I could help with that, if only you'd let me.'

She reached back, unsure of whether she would push him off or pull him closer. After a moment of searching, she found a hold of his head, which she took to keep him in place. "I can't. . ." the words seemed hard to put together. ". . . just wander off. If anyone sneaks up on them, they've got no chance. I'd never-"

Something long and thick pressed against her leg. 'Fine then, you don't have to. I can work with this.'

Before she could reply, Vex was shifting again, maneuvering to a more advantageous position. For a moment he pulled against her grasp. Her fingers started to slip. Ariel was still splitting her attention between the road and her patient. Chances were good that she wouldn't notice anything. Vex finally managed to wriggle free, arranging himself to his liking. Something pressed against her thighs, seeking the growing wet patch between them. Even through her pants, she could feel the bumps and ridges of her imp's cock.

"Don't. . . Don't tease!" She hissed as she tried to find a stride that better immobilized the imp. He, however, seemed happy to work himself further up, closer to her cunt, aching with need.

'Didn't you get these things a few weeks ago? You're already stretching them out!' He found the rhythm of her walk, starting to press further up between her thighs. 'Might just have to rip a hole in them, hmm? I don't think you'd mind.'

Melanie's hiss was longer now, her intensity waning. "Don't rip them! Someone will see before I can get new. . ." Her words tapered out as she fidgeted, trying to find something to do with her suddenly very idle feeling hands. One found its way to the pommel of the blade at her side while the other started to comb through her inky-black hair. "Y-You did this to me, by the way! I never used to be like this. You made me look like a sl-"

With a final thrust, Vex pressed the tip of his member against her pussy, spreading her lips and teasing against its inside through the fabric. The words caught in her throat as she gasped, and the imp took advantage of her pause, whispering into her thoughts 'Oh, I might have played a part in all that, but don't give me too much credit! I just made your outside match your inside. The rest was all up to you!' Again, a cruel laugh sounded from behind and beneath her. 'I'd demand some repayment, but, well-' He shifted again, now lodged into place well enough to let his arms work somewhat freely, and used the opportunity to stick a hand up and grab at her belt. Now with a more secure position, he started to work himself back and forth, rubbing against her groin. '-I think I reap the rewards often enough!'

Melanie bit her lip to keep from moaning. Vex had her wrapped around his little claws. She hated it; or, at least, that's what she told herself. If it weren't for the powers the little imp's presence bestowed, she'd've found a way to sever him from her before he could do any of this to her. She was sure of it.

'You were just pining for some release!' She could feel the ridges of the imp's cock even through her undergarments. Each seemed to press into her, pushing her just a little more open with each pass. And as he pulled back, the ridges teased the sensitive insides they'd exposed. Her crotch was starting to feel slick, and she wasn't sure who was more at fault for that anymore.

"You're so. . . h-hard." Melanie could feel her body starting to betray her, responding on its own to the imp's touch. It wanted him, hungered for him in the same carnal way he hungered for her. She hated the little demon for the way he'd changed her, but-

"Mmmph, f-fuck," she wobbled unsteadily for a moment as her thoughts started to swim. "C-can't you just wait? Only a few more hours-s-s!"

Vex turned her last syllable into a drawn out, wavering hiss with a few hard thrusts. The force of the impact rocked Melanie's whole body, and stoked the thing inside her she'd been working so hard to keep suppressed. Melanie realized with a start that she wasn't simply feeling Vex's motions, she was starting to hear them as well. His small body wasn't wide enough to make a particularly loud noise, but even still each of his thrusts was accompanied by a steadily growing thump.

"Vex! Q-Quiet do-own! T-They'll no-tice!" She grabbed at the demon again, finding a wing pressed up against her back and following it to where it connected to the little bastard. A shiver ran down from his neck as her fingers followed the membranous wing, running along the length of his spine, and finally into the tip of his shaft. The eager member pulsed, and Melanie felt a spurt of something hot onto the bottom of her pants, and slowed her pace enough to look down.

There, on the dirt before her, was a dark spattering of pre-cum. She couldn't guess how much there was, but it'd somehow shot five paces, maybe a bit more. It had cleared nearly half of the distance she'd put between herself and the cart. Melanie stopped and stared for a moment in spite of herself. It laid there on the ground, steaming gently and shimmering in the midday sun. The moment stretched into two, then four, and still Melanie couldn't bring herself to pull her eyes away. There was something mesmerizing about it. Her mouth suddenly felt dry, and yet she found herself swallowing more than one mouthful of spit.

The cart hit a rock in the road, causing it to lurch violently. Justin let out a pained groan, and Ariel, who had been hunched over him at the time, was sent staggering off the back of the cart and tumbling to the ground a few paces ahead of the pair. Melanie felt a rush of something as the woman came to a rest face-up in Vex's fluids; some mix of excitement and horror.

Ariel laid still for a moment, blinking. She was so pretty, Melanie found herself thinking as she looked down at the woman. Her face had hardened for a moment as she took a quick stock of herself, then softened as she found herself uninjured. Then a look of confusion came over her as she put a finger against the ground beneath her. It came away covered in Vex's silvery-clear pre, a thick rope seeming to cling for far longer than normal.

"Ugh, what's. . ." Ariel sat up, looking at the stuff for a second. Then she looked up at Melanie. "It's warm." Her words sounded uncertain, like she was trying to figure out a sudden unpleasant riddle. "Have we been passing over this stuff all day?"

Melanie swallowed hard as she nodded. "Ye-Yeah. I dunno what it is."

The other woman shrugged, then put a hand out. "Help me up."

Melanie grabbed the hand, and felt the warmth of Vex's pre across her fingers. instantly, the devil's thoughts cascaded over her own again; 'Ha! Look at that! She got it before you did! Good of you to let her get it all over her, eh?'

Melanie willed with all her might a silence into the demon. He relented, though she knew it would not last long. She pulled Ariel back to her feet, admiring the grace with which the woman stood.

"Thanks." Ariel quickly looked behind her to the cart, and seeing the horse beginning to veer to the side of the road sprang off after it. "Oh, godsdamn-"

The rest of her swearing faded under her breath. Melanie watched her go, trailing Vex's fluids along with her. Her fingernails dug into her palms as the demon resumed his moving. The ridges of his cock teased her again, more aggressively than before.

'Mmm! Enough playing around. Spread 'em out a little!' As he made his demand, he pushed against her thighs with his hands and hooked his wings on her belt as he started to reposition himself in earnest. Melanie struggled against the imp, grunting at the sudden strength he managed to summon.

Slowly, step by step, she relented. For a moment Vex clawed at her crotch again, before his claws caught on the fabric. Melanie flinched as she heard the fabric cut, and before she had even a moment to brace herself felt his pointed tip pressing at her entrance. With as much force as he could muster from his odd position, Vex slammed forward, suddenly burying himself in Melanie's cunt.

She stumbled, nearly falling as her breath hitched. The moment seemed to stretch into many without passing. Suddenly the road and the wagon were gone, replaced by the excruciating ecstasy that assailed her, unbidden. Every inch of Vex's shaft slid inside, spreading her wider and sending a cascade of shivers up her spine. Every ridge and bump caressed her insides as they passed, hitting all kinds of buttons and spots on its way. Each contributed to the shock, and by the time the sensations made their way to her brain, it was already too much. Melanie froze where she stood, mouth agape in a cry her paralyzed lungs refused to push out. Finally, a thud against her backside indicated Vex had bottomed out, his small body slamming against her backside. That blow, while not especially hard, released Melanie from the cage of the moment.

Her hand flew to her mouth, and she groaned into her palm as she reeled. In her head, the demon spoke again, tone lazy and self-satisfied.

'Ahh, there we go!' He held himself in place, cock throbbing against her depths as he seemed to settle in. 'For such a horny slut, you put up an awful lot of fight. Just let me work my magic!'

A particularly loud creak from the wagon reminded Melanie she was supposed to be walking, and she did so with a new bow-legged gait as she tried to compose words vicious enough to convey the acts of violence she found herself considering as punishment for his actions. "Vex. . . I s-swear to the gods. . ." She found her breath shallow, and focusing on both talking and walking to be difficult. ". . . when we get t-to town. . ." The movement of her steps caused the Imp's cock to shift inside, each fall of her right foot dragging one of his larger ridges over a particularly sensitive spot. ". . . I'll t-tie you to a s-stone and drop you i-into a well, I'll f-fix you to the wagon's w-wheel and ride it f-for hours, I'll-"

Her curses continued as she reached down, hands shaking as she groped for the demon's tiny body. He didn't try to maneuver away, instead withdrawing just enough to be able to readjust, and shifted his body to the front of Melanie's body. His wings hooked to the front of her belt as he pawed at her thighs and seemed to pur like the little monster he was.