The Devil You Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Mm, on second thought, keep struggling! I like this better.'

Her threats and curses slowed to a halt as she found the imp's head, first prodding herself painfully on his invisible horns, then shooting lower and jabbing him somewhere around his groin. It was slick with a mix of pre-cum and her own fluids, but after a few moments more she found the base of his cock, and grabbed it right where it met her cunt. It pulsed in response, and though no words came from the imp his breath grew heavier, and he let out a satisfied groan.

For a moment, in spite of her best efforts, Melanie's grip loosened again. 'Maybe he was right. There was some part of her that wanted this. Perhaps-'

She shook her head, aware suddenly of how hard it was becoming to think. There was no time to waste, clearly. She pulled at the imp like an evil little splinter and did her best to ignore the sensations of his prick gliding against her insides again.

His groans twisted into a malicious laughter, and she felt something shift. His cock throbbed again, more unnaturally than before. As she tugged it throbbed again, then again. Through gritted teeth, she hissed "V-Vex! Y-You better no-o-ot be cumming-g!" Her efforts to dislodge the imp doubled, but suddenly he wasn't budging. Another throb accompanied the feeling of her fingers being pushed apart. His cock was growing, not cumming, with each pulse.

"A-Are you f-fucking-" her voice spiked through the relative quiet, and her gaze immediately shot up to the wagon again. It was further ahead now, twenty paces or so. Ariel was still seated in the front, focused on the road. She showed no sign of having heard, and Melanie offered a small prayer of thanks to those above and those below for this small mercy.

Suddenly she became aware of a breathlessness overcoming her, and a strange feeling of pressure throughout her pelvis. Her belt had started to dig into her broad hips in a way it hadn't been moments before. Her cunt stretched as Vex grew inside her, into a shape she wasn't sure she'd felt before. It wasn't large, or at least didn't look particularly large underneath her clothing. Before she could react, Vex flickered into sight, his face all twisted up with malicious glee as he looked up to Melanie's eyes.

'Well? Are you going to pull me out, or have you finally learned to thank your familiar properly, bitch?'

Melanie grit her teeth, glaring death towards the demon. "Do you t-think I won't?"

'Not without slipping up.'

She pulled at the imp's cock again. She expected resistance, of course, but Vex didn't move against her in the slightest, instead tearing the hole he'd made wider. Then he reached in and placed a hand on her clit. Melanie braced for a sudden assault of unwanted sensation but found none forthcoming. Vex was rubbing it, yes, but unusually gently. Each of his clawed fingers was a pinprick of pleasure teasing across her raw, dripping flesh. At any moment Vex could do something, so why wasn't he? He'd never displayed the capacity for patience when he had such an opportunity to make her squirm. Melanie blinked, realizing the anticipation had stalled her efforts, and resumed pushing.

The slight movement she was able to affect revealed more of the shape Vex had taken. His member was thicker now, gruesomely so by the feel of it, but only towards his base. A bulge, bulb shaped, pressed against the walls of her cunt, stretching her out and making her shiver. A wet spot was undeniably spreading over her pants practically steaming with arousal. The niggling worry of how she would hide all this occurred to her for a moment, but was immediately overtaken by more pressing concerns. Finally, she started to make some progress. Vex slid out, only about an inch, but any progress was a relief.

Or so she thought. As he moved, Vex's clawing intensified. His teasing didn't overwhelm her, but still dragged her closer towards climax.

Slick as they were growing with her own juices, Melanie's fingers slipped. In the same moment, a particularly pronounced ridge near his tip pressed against her spot. Muscles deep in her core reacted. She tensed, and as her cunt tightened around Vex his fat cock was pulled back inside rather than being pushed out. Her shock must've shown on her face, because Vex was quick to chime in in a condescending tone, 'It's called a 'knot.' Since you were acting like a bitch, I figured you should get fucked like one.' His air of aloofness faltered slightly as the undeniable growl of lust entered his tone. 'You like it, don't you? Go ahead, give up!' He squeezed her clit, and for a moment she felt his touch all throughout her body.

Melanie managed to take a few more short steps before coming to a halt. The wagon was further ahead now. Ariel was getting harder and harder to make out from the cart, but still she hadn't seemed to have noticed her rear guard's predicament. Melanie took a deep breath, or as deep of one as she could manage. There was an urge growing within her, her hands felt empty, and despite every protest she could muster, her body called out longingly for more; more touch, more caress, more. . . more air!

"That's it-" she half muttered, half moaned to herself. "-this f-fucking gambeson, i-its been choking me f-for days."

She fumbled with the topmost clasp at her collar, shoving the suspicions that it had grown tighter since she'd put it on to the back of her mind. As it popped open, she let out a deep breath, fanning the cool air towards her newly exposed cleavage. It was little relief to the heat still mounting within.

Vex toyed with her clit again, dragging his claws along a circuitous path starting at the tip of the knob and winding it's way down. One fingertip seemed to split into two as he neared its base, and shifted to stroking along the inner side of her sodden lips. 'I'll start moving, if you ask nicely.'

"S-Shut up!" Melanie snapped as she widened her stance, preparing again to dislodge the little worm. Before she could manage to get a solid grip, however, Vex had already started to move. It wasn't a great deal of movement, but with as large a cock as he now possessed, it didn't need to be. His small thrusts were enough to stimulate every desperate inch of her pussy. To make matters worse, the imp's mouth opened and a long, forked tongue snaked its way from his maw. She was familiar enough with the organ to know it by touch. It took the place of his claws in teasing her clit, lashing long, wet strokes up and down. Raw nerve endings screamed in delight, making Melanie's vision blur.

It was too much. Her legs buckled beneath her, and for a brief moment Melanie dropped. She caught herself at the last moment, steadying in an awkward half-crouched, half-kneeling position which left her legs spread and her defenses down. The barely audible noise of her familiar's laughter rose above the wet schlicking of his work, dripping with a revolting sense of self-satisfaction. Before Melanie could voice her displeasure, Vex capitalized.

He pulled out, withdrawing out nearly past the fattest section of his knot, then slammed himself back inside. Every fraction of a breath was knocked from her lungs, and it was only through the grace of the gods that she was able to clap her hands over her mouth in time to muffle the utterly depraved moan which otherwise would have torn it's way through the trees and letting every creature within a mile or two know she was being ravished.

All around the noises of the forest had ceased. Only the sound of Melanie sucking in air through her fingers met her ears. For a moment she lay completely still, eyes darting around at every angle. Every other glance was pointed forward, down the path. The cart was out of sight now, having rounded a curve. With any luck they were out of ear-shot by now as well.

Her body shook as she staggered back to her feet. Her jaw worked, clenching and unclenching. Her thoughts were hazy, difficult to formulate beyond the images of depravity stemming from her demonic servant. If he wanted this so badly, he would get it.

"You miserable. . ." she stumbled towards the side of the road as she spoke. Her voice was gravely, a concoction of mingled spite and arousal. ". . .little freak. You win. You want a fuck? Fine."

Vex's smaller thrusts resumed, rubbing her insides with every step. 'By the Hells, it's about time! I knew you'd cave! Doesn't it feel good to be honest with yourself?'

Melanie didn't respond, rather pressing forward into the undergrowth, pulling a few more of her gambison's clasps open as she went. It was sparse near the road, but thickened quickly. By the time she had gone thirty feet, the road was nearly out of sight. Once comfortably hidden, she loosed the last of the clasps and pulled her arms free of the garment. It hit the grass, and her knees quickly followed. Vex suddenly found his wings wrested away from their perch, and instead spread and pinned atop the cloth beneath Melanie's palms.

His attention wavered for a moment, granting Melanie a brief moment of irate clarity. She glowered down at the demon, his small wiry body covered mostly by her own. Only the upper part of his torso was visible, and everything above. Somehow, even from this unfortunate angle, his horns seemed not to form a crown themselves, but rather cast the shadow of a crown. Melanie leaned in close to his pointed ears, and hissed, "I hate you."

Muscles in his wings tugged, testing their situation and finding them quite immobile. This didn't stop his beady little eyes from roving. She followed his gaze to her cleavage. She was right about the growing, her shirt felt ill-fitting now as well. It was his fault, obviously.

"I hate you!" She repeated herself, more emphatic. As she did so, she started to work her pelvis, grinding on the imp's cock, driving it deeper. "I hate that you're like this. I hate that you do this, that you enjoy this!" Vex shifted slightly, and his tip grazed another of Melanie's sweet spots. A gasp slipped from her mouth, and a sharp-toothed grin spread across Vex's.

'I'm not the only one enjoying- Aah!'

His thoughts twisted into a pained cry as she moved, removing her hands from his wings but planting her knees in their place. Their thin membrane stretched as Vex tried again to free them but to no avail. Melanie straightened her back as she sat up, peering down at the demon pinioned beneath her as she resumed her motions, sliding up and down his shaft. It had been days since they'd fucked. Though she never would have said it aloud, she had felt the itch as well. And it was Vex's fault. If he didn't treat her this way, like she was some slut-

""You're a d-despicable little t-thing," for a moment he looked her in the eyes, and Melanie saw a shift in his expression; a dawning awareness of where she was headed. "You're r-repugnant. You don't c-care about a-anything but your o-own p-pleasure!" Any levelness left in her tone started to fray as her motions grew in force. She lifted herself higher, and dropped harder, each impact rippling through her plump body and into the imp. "E-Every time you w-wake me up with this s-stupid cock, or s-sucking my tits, or c-cumming on my f-face, I can f-feel it r-rubbing off on me." She grabbed at her chest, fingers sinking into the sensitive flesh. Something was building, deep in her core. A familiar sensation that flushed her cheeks and quickened her breath. She was being pulled towards the edge, but no longer resisted. Vex looked helpless beneath her. It suited him.

The sounds of their fucking reached the treetops by now, sending birds fleeing for fear of the unknown noises. Vex was grunting now with her every slam, grabbing fistfuls of the gambeson to try and steady himself. He wasn't thrusting much now, his expression had twisted the way it always did when she put her foot down, only now pleasure was mixed with the usual uncertainty and hint of resentment. It was his first time really being on bottom, after all. 'Hold on, wait! I think-'

"I do-on't care! Y-You've teased me a-all day! This i-is what you get!" She almost missed Vex's additional toying, he was good with his fingers, but didn't seem willing to spare them at the moment. She didn't need them anyways. She continued from where she'd left off, grinding harder on the imp, intent on not letting him interrupt her again.

"But do you kn-o-ow what I hate the m-most?" She paused, and adjusted her position so that her shins were pinning Vex's legs in place as well. So immobilized, she started drawing herself up, letting his fat cock spread her pussy on it's way out. She pulled all the way past the knot, feeling the tremors starting to wrack the devil's body.

"It's tha-a-at you've made me enjoy it! As much as I want to hate it, I don't. I can't!"

Words streamed from the imp's mind into hers, unbidden and unheard. For the first time in a long while, he spoke with his mouth too, babbling a cascade of breathless infernal. She recognized the odd word or two, but didn't need to know their meanings to understand his swearing.

"So fine, I'll play your game! But I think you've forgotten who's the master-" with all the force she could, she smashed her pelvis down, impaling herself on his length. "-and who's the servant!"

Her cunt clenched tight around the massive prick, and Melanie's body froze as from deep within a crashing wave of mind-numbing bliss swept everything else away. The forest around them and the path beyond seemed to fade, even the gambison and the ground it sat on vanished.

There was only Melanie; there was only Vex. And he belonged to her.

A spasm like no other shot through her familiar's body, twisting his expression into one of dumb, unthinking supplication. Infernal seed burst from his cock, painting Melanie's womb with a thick coating of cum. Immediately it seemed to seep outward, spreading through the rest of her body. Every muscle contracted, Melanie's mouth falling agape as a silent scream of ecstasy forced its way from her chest.

As her hips quaked, Vex shot another load, and then another, and then another. Each was larger than the last, drawn out by Melanie's spasmodic coaxing, clenching and unclenching in cascading orgasmic euphoria.

Vex was writhing before long, thrashing against Melanie's unmovable weight and sputtering words with no meaning in any language. His face turned this way and that as though he was searching for some way out of the situation he had made for himself, but at no point was he able to pry his eyes away from his mistress.

Eventually his struggles slowed, and one final pulsing offering signaled the end of his endurance. The seizures of pleasure ended, and with a ragged breath Melanie sat up, lifting her knees from his wings and blinking.

They were in the forest. Yes, after a moment of thinking she remembered walking out here. And the road, the road was nearby. She would remember which way, in a moment, once her wits returned. In the meantime, she looked down to assess the damage Vex had done this time.

Her belly bulged out a few inches, distended with the amount her familiar had pumped into her. She could feel it, stuffed too tight to even slosh around, pressing on her guts. Vex had talked about making her look pregnant, but she had always figured it was baseless boasting.

Her attention shifted briefly to the imp. He was still, save for his chest heaving with exhaustion and eyes half-lidded, twitching. Had he passed out? He didn't seem unconscious, but he showed no reaction in the slightest as she leaned to the left, then the right.

"Serves you right."

With that she turned her attention downward again. His cock was still lodged inside, size diminished now that he was drained dry but still wide enough that no appreciable amount had leaked past. Taking great care to avoid a mess, she maneuvered her gambeson out from under the pair. Her efforts turned out mostly successful, though as she held it up in front of her she noticed a thick smear of cum across a shoulder. It would need laundering when they got back.

Finally, she stood. Vex's knot stayed lodged inside for a moment, before slipping out and sending the imp limply to the grass, providing an unusual sensation for Melanie as he went with an audible 'pop'. Fittingly, however, he was followed by a short flow of his own fluids, which splattered unceremoniously across his body. Melanie allowed herself a moment to laugh at the small display of karmic justice before continuing to straighten up.

Vex was beginning to stir again when in the undergrowth nearby, a branch snapped. Both heads snapped in the sound's direction and Melanie placed a hand on the grip of her blade as she started scanning for goblins. It seemed unlikely they had come all this way, but if they had. . .

From the brush, a figure emerged. No small measure of relief lightened Melanie's heart as she recognized Zacharia deftly picking his way through a path only he could see. The relief was hurried along by panic as she realized Vex was still lying next to her, and that she was still leaking his cum. The first of these problems was one more easily addressed, a swift kick sending the imp sailing into a bush several feet away. The second, she feared, was out of her hands. All she could do was whisper to the demon in the brief moment she kicked him, "Do something!"

Zacharia's face softened as he caught a glimpse of her face, then immediately cast his gaze towards the road. "Nothing happened, did it? I fell behind looking for herbs, but the town guards patrol this stretch."

She shook her head. "No, nothing's happened. I was just ducking off the path for some-" her eyes darted around briefly before she spied a bird coming to rest on a branch far above. "-shade. Finally took this off, too." She held up the gambeson, then quickly placed it in front of her belly again.

Zacharia nodded, looking her over. His gaze slowed just enough to notice as they passed her chest. "Aye. Impressed you've kept it on this long. Thirsty?"

She nodded, realizing now how dry her mouth felt, and he pulled a waterskin from his belt and passed it over. "Have your fill, we're almost to town. You haven't been resting long?"

She drank deeply, shaking her head as she did so. "Good. We'll catch up to the cart together. I'll be happy to put this mess behind us." She gulped down a few mouthfuls of water, eyeing the bush she'd kicked Vex into as she did so. A brief rustling was followed by Vex's dark eyes appearing within, staring. She gestured as subtly as she could for him to hurry up and do something.

His eyes glowed for a moment, and she felt a tugging at the arcane line between them. A spell traveled along it, but as it touched her she felt no different. Again she gestured, more emphatic this time. The only response the eyes gave were to roll and turn away, disappearing deeper into the brush.

For a moment she stood, staring in disbelief. The words that slipped into her mind sounded exasperated, 'Look down.'

She did so, and found that, confusingly, the bulge and her leaking seemed to have disappeared, despite her still very much feeling both.

'Just an illusion. No one will suspect a thing, as long as you can keep them from touching anything.'

Melanie let out a heavy breath as she handed Zacharia his waterskin back. "As will I. But I'm happy I was able to assist! I think I would like to work with you lot again, if you'll have me."

A smile tugged at the corners of Zacharia's mouth, and he said "I think we will. Now come on, I'm tired of these woods."