The Devil You Know

Story Info
William new neighbor is hot. And a Demon.
1.4k words
4.18
6.6k
6
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was not your typical woman, William had remarked to himself as he saw her moving into the apartment across the hall. Stunning, she wore her hair loosely up, with a dark, exotic look and piercing black eyes. She was dressed in a slinky blouse that strained to contain her ample breasts and a skirt that nearly touched the floor. It was a commanding presence and William gazed at her in admiration as she directed the movers from the hallway.

"Howdy new neighbor. I'm William. I live right across from you. Let me know if you need anything." He'd wrestled up the courage to introduce himself.

"Sirika. Charmed to make your acquaintance. I'm sure we'll be the best of neighbors." She said in a husky, sultry voice that oozed innuendo and sexiness.

William caught the scent of her perfume, or was it perfume? Beguiled, he excused himself and withdrew down the hallway heading to the grocery store. He returned a couple of hours later to find a note pinned to his door. It was from Sirika, inviting him over for a drink.

Having put away the groceries. He headed across the hall and knocked on her door. She opened the door and waved him inside. The furnishings were very feminine, and boudoir. The kitchen table was small and wooden, an obvious antique, with a candelabra, a bottle of red wine, and two long stemmed glasses sitting atop it.

"I really hate moving." She said, pouring a glass and sitting down. She poured a glass for William and motioned to the other chair.

"What brings you to our fair city?" He asked.

"I have a position at the Museum. I'm a curator." She replied.

"Really? That sounds fascinating." He commented, taking a sip of the wine. It was a bit on the sweet side, and William was more of a beer guy anyway. But...any port in a storm, he thought to himself.

She was intense. They sat there and made normal small talk, but she held William's gaze relentlessly, staring deeply into his eyes as if she could see his soul. She hung on every word, breaking only now and again to take a sip of wine, or top off their glasses.

"I never knew that! Hey, I can show you around town if you'd like sometime. Just say the word." William offered.

"I'll surely take you up on that." She replied, smiling.

She was easy to talk to. Easy on the eyes. And she smelled divine, giving off an aura that was sophisticated and primal at the same time. William scarcely noticed the passage of time as Sirika poured out the last of the wine.

Draining the last of hers she rose from the chair. William followed suit, rising and placing the empty glass beside hers on the kitchen counter.

"Well, thanks for the hospitality." William said.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Well, we had a few drinks. I thought that was it." He replied.

"No. Very much not yet." She smiled.

"Well what else did you have in mind?" William wanted to know.

"I require something." She stated, taking his hand in hers.

"That would be...?" He enquired.

"I require your semen." She said seductively.

"But we just met." He boggled. Not that the idea didn't have merit, and maybe, once they got to know each other better...but this seemed, hasty.

"It matters not. You will give it to me. You have to." She stated as she put one of her hands on his chest and rested her head on his shoulder.

William's head was spinning. He could feel her sexy body, her curves against him. Smelled her scent wafting up seeping into his mind. His loins beginning to stir. What harm could it be to give her what she was asking so nicely for. She was incredibly sexy. He could see that much.

"Don't you want to give me your sperm? Don't you like me, William? I like you..." She intoned softly in his ear.

William tried to clear his mind, but it was hopeless. She was seducing him. And it was succeeding.

Guiding him into the bedroom she turned towards him in a sexy pirouette. Taking off her blouse she cupped her perfect breasts and squeezed them suggestively. She let down her hair next, long dark tresses which cascaded down her back. She kissed him and he drank in the liquor of her mouth, losing himself in the feeling as he felt the warmth of her body against his. He ran his fingers through her hair and over her horns.

Horns? Yes, she wore her hair up to hide them, but she had two small horns. Dainty horns sprouting from her head. She kissed him again and he felt the narcotic of her saliva hit his nervous system. His balls shifting into overdrive swelled and roiled. He felt her skirt sliding down to the floor. He took in her beauty. Her slender waist, the flair of her hips, her perfectly proportioned legs, and the almost mesmerizing way, her tail swayed hypnotically from side to side behind her.

Tail? Yes. A slender prehensile tail starting at her coccyx, maybe a foot longer than her legs. That explained the long dress. She playfully wrapped it around his waist and drew him in for another kiss. William knew what she was. A succubus. She had seduced him. It had been her intention all along. But at this point, he didn't care.

She removed his clothes, instructing him to lie down on the bed. Her hand merely brushing the skin of his cock. It shot hard responding to her commanding caress. She straddled him there, the hot wetness of her pussy doing supernatural things to his cock. She rode him, her tits bouncing wildly, her tail coiled tightly around his leg. It was the most intense sex he'd ever experienced.

Her hands on his chest, she sweetly keened her desires to him, never breaking eye contact. William put his hands on her hips and felt her bouncing up and down, swaying her pussy back and forth until he exploded into her. It wasn't just an orgasm, it was a little piece of his soul which now belonged to her.

She lay beside him. Kissing him with her pointy demon tongue as he caught his breath. Dripping ever more of her subjugating venom into him with each kiss. He reached over and played with her firm tits, admiring their perfection. When his breathing had returned to normal, she once again wrapped her hand around his flaccid cock. Within seconds he was as hard as a teenager again. That's all it took.

Rolling onto her back she drew him to her, and he entered her wet hole with gusto. Six more times that night she milked him, and willingly, he surrendered to her each time. It had been so long since she had properly fed.

She was his love. His reason for being. He was lucky to have such beauty in his life. He was hers to do with as she pleased.

Sirika let out a lusty sigh. She felt she had chosen well again. William had very good stamina, and was flawlessly receptive to her charms. Plus, he produced copious amounts of sperm, which she required for sustenance. Still, even if that had not been the case, she would want him inside her. He was a good companion. Yes. She had chosen well.

She would try to keep him alive for as long as possible, this William. It was always hard. Knowing that in the end they were just food. Sustaining her life force, he would eventually sacrifice his own, leaving this world emaciated and smiling helplessly at her as his light flickers out. Drained of his essence. It was sadly inevitable, but still in the distant future. She would try not to be a glutton, but her ways were the ways of lust, and there was only so much one could do to change one's nature.

And so it went. Every evening William would serve his Mistress' needs and desires. His hard cock milked over and over. Her silky moans in his ear, the orbs of her breasts in his hands. Every morning he would feed her breakfast, her full lips airtight around his erect cock until he dropped his yummy load into her pretty hungering mouth. His soul, hers forevermore.