The Hero, A Busty Bunnygirl! Ch. 01

Story Info
Trans girl gets isekaied. Also she's hot now. Yay!
3.8k words
4.41
6.6k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2023
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh," Jasmine mumbled. Her thoughts were hazy and groggy, but she was awake enough to know that something wasn't right; the last thing she remembered was falling down an uncovered manhole in the middle of the street. But now, as she tried to open her eyes, she found nothing; her body and senses were nothing but vague tingles and impressions.

The impressions started to focus in, forming shapes and colors of everything around her. Below her was a shining floor of sparkling pink granite, laced with white and black gleaming chunks, polished to perfection. She was transfixed by the lovely sparkles for a moment, but then as more of her thoughts returned, she realized that she had better things to do than stare at the floor.

"Jasmine," a feminine voice called. It was soothing, natural, and... wait, how did it know her real name? She had another name, a male name that her friends and family and coworkers knew her by, but she kind of hated it. Too many rough edges and extra letters for her liking, and it was hard to pronounce, let alone spell.

"Jasmine, can you hear me?" the voice said as her mind sharpened faster and faster. She was in a grand throne room with an open ceiling, and above was... It was dizzying, but she couldn't close her eyes; above were countless swirls of stars, all brighter and more colorful than the night sky she knew. And she could see above herself, and below herself, and all around, making her want to puke. It occurred to her that she was bodiless; not the worst fate, but this 360-degree vision was going to take some getting used to.

Finally, her mind was back to normal once more, and she saw the throne, upon which a glowing, stunningly beautiful woman sat. The pale lady wore humble blue robes, which did a poor job at hiding her huge tits and lovely thighs. She had a kind, motherly-looking face, and frizzy hair that faded into mist at the ends.

"Hello?" Jasmine said. She could speak. That was good.

"Jasmine, how are you feeling?" she said.

She dreaded the answer, but she had to ask it anyway.

"Umm... Where's my body!?"

In the single second after Jasmine said it, she prayed that this was some strange dream, and not her final judgment, brought to her by--of all things--falling down an open manhole like some kind of cartoon character.

"Your body is fine. It's, as your people put it, 'In the shop' right now."

"Huh?"

The woman looked a little disappointed in herself. "Pardon my poor usage of the lingo from your homeworld. It didn't describe the situation well enough. Don't worry, you'll be reunited with your body soon. It does have two broken legs, which we were not expecting, and for some reason, it's a bit misshapen. My angels are working on that."

Misshapen sounded about right. Those shoulders were way too broad.

"So angels? Am I dead?"

"No. I'm the Guardian, and I plucked a random person from your world in the hopes of fulfilling a fairly recent prophecy; one from only a few generations ago."

"Oh, so like an isekai?" Jasmine all of a sudden had hope. Maybe things weren't so bad after all.

"What is an isekai?"

"An isekai is a kind of story we have back on Earth, and they're all about people who die and get reincarnated in some cool fantasy world. I'm a big fan!"

"Oh. Yes, except you're not dead. You were only mostly dead when we, as your people put it, 'yoinked' you out of your dimension."

"Good thing you yoinked me! Thanks for the good timing."

"No problem. As the Guardian, the protector deity of this world and its last line of defense against prophecies gone wrong, it is my duty to ensure the prophecy unfolds favorably; the prophecy says simply that a hero from another world will solve the problems of the people, so enabling it in a positive way will prevent a possibly much worse version from taking place."

"Who made this prophecy? And is there some kind of dark lord I have to fight?"

"My cousin Walter made it."

Jasmine wheezed with laughter.

"What's so funny?" the Guardian asked.

"I'm sorry, it's nothing..."

"I'll never fully understand this world of yours... anyway, there's no dark lord, there are just ordinary problems; people being people, for better or worse. You'll be sent down to this world with a repaired body, and then prophecy should run its course from there."

"So it's just a normal fantasy world down there?"

"I wouldn't call it fantasy. It's a normal place with humans and cities and magical creatures, just like your world has."

This was news to Jasmine. Magical creatures? Where? There wasn't a single gnome in her home city, let alone a fairy or a unicorn.

"Uh, are you sure you got the right world? I don't remember any such--"

" --Oh, they're hidden, right, I forgot I wasn't supposed to tell you that. Pretend I didn't tell you about the magical creatures. Anyway, the angels are almost done fixing your body. Apologies for all this, I know it must feel lonely, being whisked away from home, and virtually kidnapped..."

"Nah."

"Well okay then."

Something occurred to Jasmine.

"Wait, how did you know my real name? I'm transgender, and... well..."

"Transgender? That explains a lot. I know the innermost name of anyone I see, and Jasmine seemed strange given your body. Any adjustments you want made to your body? As an apology for kidnapping you--not that you seem all that bothered by it--we can make you into a hot girl if you want."

"Yeah! That would be cool!"

"Alright. One hot girl body fresh out of the oven for you, as pizza chefs in your world say."

"Wait, hang on, I'm not sure if I want to get rid of the penis yet, um, uh, it didn't bother me that much..."

"We can give you the power to transform your genitals."

"Yippee!"

"Well, I'm glad you're having fun. Would you like to learn more about the world while my angels make the alterations?"

"Sure!"

~~~~~ ~~~~~

After an informative fifteen minutes, the Guardian was done giving her a brief run-down of the world. She would be sent to the Fruitborn Woods, home of a small community of fairies, just to make sure her first experience was as pleasant as possible.

"And speaking of people, your new body is ready. I had my angels make some adjustments to make you as sexy as possible. Let's see how you like it..."

Jasmine felt her soul shudder for a second, and then she was in a body again. Going from 360-degree vision to the normal range was very welcoming indeed...

She looked down at herself, seeing glimpses of her long black hair, but there were two huge slightly tanned boobs in the way of the rest of her body, covered by only a sexy black leotard.

"Oh!" she yelped. She heard her own yelp, but something was strange about the sound. It was almost like she heard it somewhere other than her ears...

"Is everything alright?" the Guardian asked.

As she leaned forward and grabbed her heaving chest, she felt something flopping above her head and reached up. Bunny ears. Real ones that could hear. She extended a leg forward and looked at what she was wearing; fishnet stockings and short black boots.

She anxiously reached down to her groin and gently patted the leotard. A smooth, sensitive pussy rather than a bulge greeted her underneath it.

Jasmine expected to be a normal, decently good-looking girl, but apparently she was gonna be a bombshell of a bunny girl. She could live with that. There was even a cute little puffball of a tail sticking out of a small hole in the leotard.

"I can make changes if you need them," the Guardian said.

"No," Jasmine said, "This is perfect! But do bunny people really dress like this? Feels kinda... revealing..."

"Yes. It's their traditional formal outfit. You'll get more respect if you wear it. And if you want your, ahem, penis back, simply concentrate hard and you'll be able to do it. You can try it out now if you like."

"I'll... try it later."

There was an awkward silence, then the Guardian spoke.

"I will send you down in a moment. You can contact me at any time through prayer; most people can't do that, so be subtle about it or you may draw some unwanted attention If your breasts don't already draw attention, anyway. I mean just look at those. Now, see you later. Good luck on your mission, wherever it may lead you."

A white light enveloped Jasmine, and she vanished.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Jasmine reappeared in a lush forest. The apple trees around her looked like something the Fruitborn Woods would have, so she was on course.

She figured she might as well try contacting the Guardian to let her know the teleport worked. She held her hands together in prayer, and...

Something stung her in the back of the neck. She stumbled forward in surprise, and desperately reached back, hoping to swat an insect or pull out a stinger. Instead, she pulled out... a tiny needle-like arrow about an inch long. It didn't even penetrate that deep.

"Sorry!" a cutesy voice yelled, then Jasmine started feeling woozy.

"You shot me!" Jasmine yelled as she kept stumbling and her body felt sleepy. "I thought this place was going to be nice!"

"Gotta shoot trespassers, sorry!" the voice said. Jasmine felt her consciousness fading as she turned around and saw the twelve inch tall fairy hovering about twenty feet behind her, holding a tiny bow. She was wearing clothing made from woven, still fresh flower petals and leaves, and had blue butterfly wings that glowed with a rainbow shimmer. She would have been cute if it weren't for the fact that Jasminejust got shot by her.

Jasmine could barely stand. Whatever was in that arrow was working fast.

"Listen, fairy or whatever, couldn't you just... tell me to leave... instead of..."

She fell over and passed out.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

After dreaming about pies for a bit, Jasmine woke up in a wooden cage hanging from a massive tree. It was wide enough for her to lay down while slightly curled up, and just barely tall enough for her head.

All around her were fairies, male and female, hovering around her while chatting amongst themselves.

"Ugh..." Jasmine mumbled as she stood up.

A fairy with a ridiculous witch hat made of autumn leaves spoke.

"Rabbit lady! Bold of you to enter this forest. Why did you come here?"

"Umm... I'm on a mission from God?"

"Really?" the fairy said, looking pleasantly surprised.

"Don't believe her lies!" a male fairy said. It could have been her imagination, but she swore he had a boner underneath his leaf kilt...

"Damn, she almost had me!" the fairy with the witch hat said. "Rabbit lady, how dare you bring the sins of the outside world into this holy place! Lies are unwelcome here."

Among the fairies was the blue-winged fairy, who was still holding her bow.

"You there!" Jasmine said. "You were the one that shot me, you should know I wasn't doing anything wrong, I was just in the area..."

"Don't look at me," the fairy said. "I was just doing my job."

"Alright, when can I leave this cage?" Jasmine asked.

"After you pay the price of trespassing, we'll permit you to leave!" the witch-hatted fairy said.

"What's the price?"

"A few days of backbreaking manual labor!"

There were worse punishments, but it was still unwelcome.

"Look, I'm new here, a lady called the Guardian sent me down, blah blah blah prophecy..."

"Outrageous. The Guardian is an esteemed deity, and one that we pray to every week in the hopes she'll keep outsiders out. She'd never support the likes of you! Stop polluting the youth with your lies."

"I'm the youngest here, and I'm twenty!" a random fairy said. "None of us are exactly the youth!"

Only a few fairies seemed old, but even they were still looking pretty good for their age.

"He's right, you know," Jasmine said. "Also I'm not lying. Or at least I think I'm not lying. She looked like a goddess."

"Whatever, as the High Witch of the Fruitborn Woods," the witch-hatted fairy said, "I hereby decree that you should sit here and think about what you've done for a while. Then you'll help us move some heavy rocks! They've been in the way for a while and nobody wants to lift them. You must be good at lifting, because you're constantly carrying those huge things on your chest! Anyway, meeting dismissed!"

The fairies started leaving, and soon, the blue-winged fairy was the last one left.

"Hey, uh, sorry for shooting you. Now that I think about it, I probably should have just told you to leave..."

"At least you have good aim," Jasmine said, hoping to get on her good side. "So what's your name?"

"Chamomile," the fairy said. "And also, um, nice outfit, people don't normally wander into the woods wearing something that nice..."

"Thanks! The Guardian gave it to me. She said it was formal attire. I'll be honest, I don't know much about this world..."

Jasmine wondered if she was being too open and too optimistic. She was just captured by fairies. Although, fairies were kind of cool...

"You actually seem kind of nice," Chamomile said. "I really should have just let you go..."

"You were just doing your job. Although, any chance you can persuade the High Witch to let me out?"

"Oh, I wish, but she's stubborn..."

"No chance you'll unlock the cage?"

"Nope, sorry, High Witch's orders."

"Well, can we at least talk for a while?"

"Ehh...." Chamomile scratched her head. "Sure. I don't think the High Witch will mind."

"I'd like to get to know my captors... Can you tell me more about this place?"

"We're the fairies of the Fruitborn Woods. Not much to say... We have little houses in these trees, you can see some of the doors from here. We keep the place serene and calm by keeping to ourselves... Can you tell me about you? We rarely get outsiders."

"I'm Jasmine. I'm from another universe, a land of... oh, you wouldn't believe me..."

"Sounds ridiculous, but carry on."

"I used to be a guy, but then I realized being a woman was more my thing, and then after a horrific accident, I was whisked away by the Guardian and given this new body."

"Well, if you really insist you're telling the truth, I could slip in between the bars and touch you. Every fairy has a special gift, and mine is telling if people are lying or not by placing a hand on their chest. But I'm a little scared to come in, to be honest..."

"Don't be," Jasmine said. "You have like a dozen friends over there, you can yell if I try anything."

Chamomile fluttered through the bars, and Jasmine held still, arms behind her back. She presented her heaving chest for her to touch.

"I...I need to get between these, my hand needs to go right on your sternum..."

She placed her hands on Chamomile's boobs, trying to push them aside. Jasmine took in a deep breath, making them spread out slightly.

As Chamomile stuck her hand and half her body in between Jasmine's boobs, Jasmine shuddered with faint eroticism. There was a fairy between her boobs. A cute one.

Finally, she managed to get a hand on Jasmine's sternum.

"Now say it again," Chamomile said.

Jasmine summarized her story once again, and when she was done, the fairy took her hand off her chest and emerged completely with a stunned look on her face.

"You... You weren't lying. You really did speak to the Guardian, you were from another world... all of it's true!"

"Told you."

"Listen, it's a mistake to keep you in here. You need to be free so you can carry out your holy mission!"

"I still have no idea what specifically I'm supposed to do, I'm just glad to be a hot bunny girl."

"I'll speak to the High Witch at once!" Chamomile said as she fluttered through the bars and flew off...

~~~~~ ~~~~~

After a few minutes, Chamomile returned with a wooden key the size of her tiny forearm. She put it into the lock and turned it, and the cage opened up.

"Alright," Chamomile said. "You're free! You can go on your holy journey now."

"How big of a goddess is the Guardian anyway? You talk about her like she's super important."

"Oh, one of the most important! Deity of warfare, protection, love, and she acts as an overall protector from otherworldly threats. If she sent you out to fulfill a prophecy, it must be an important prophecy, even if it was vague!"

"Say, Chamomile..."

"Yes?"

"Have you ever been outside these woods?"

"Um... no."

"Would you like to come with me?"

"I..." Chamomile looked stunned once again. She paused, hovering nervously, then she spoke. "I need to ask the High Witch..."

Chamomile fluttered away, and Jasmine took the time to put her hands together and utter a little prayer.

"Guardian? Can you hear me?"

"Yes?" her soothing voice responded in her head.

"I just wanted to make sure the prayer thing was working. I'm in the Fruitborn Woods. I think I'm making friends with a fairy. They were a little hostile, but I talked things through."

"Excellent. Keep exploring the world and seeing what you can do. Anything else you need to report?"

"Loving the new body, by the way. Thank you again!"

"No problem. I'm somewhat busy, so keep these brief, but feel free to contact me whenever you make progress in something."

Jasmine said farewell and concluded the prayer, happy that it worked.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Half an hour later, Chamomile returned to the open door of the hanging cage, where Jasmine was still sitting.

"Good news! She said yes! Finally, a chance to see the world, to make it a better place, to spread love and friendship... the outside world is a place full of greed from what I've heard, but maybe I can help you fix that!"

"Awesome!" Jasmine said.

"What are we waiting for?"

"Just one thing... You unlocked the cage, but um... That's quite the drop. How do I get down!?"

"Um..." Chamomile pondered. "Carefully?"

~~~~~ ~~~~~

"Bye everyone!" Chamomile said to the waving cluster of fairies. Jasmine was carrying a sack of food and basic supplies, including human-sized ones left by previous intruders who wound up separated from their possessions.

"We'll miss you!" Chamomile's dad, an older-looking fairy, said.

The High Witch spoke. "You'd better keep Chamomile safe, or I'll come out there to beat you to death myself."

The High Witch manifested a tiny spectral murder axe in her hands and waved it menacingly before letting it fade away.

"Bye!" Jasmine said once all the farewells from the fairies were said.

"I'm so excited," Chamomile said as they left the fairy village, flying alongside Jasmine as she walked.

"So where to first?" Jasmine said.

"There's an outsider settlement about twenty miles north of here... It's getting kind of late though, want to go halfway and rest for the night?"

"Sure! I haven't ever camped before. Sounds fun."

~~~~~ ~~~~~

After a brief journey, they came across a small river and decided to rest there for the night as the last of the sun's rays vanished.

"Want me to make a campfire?" Jasmine asked as she sat down, leaning against a tree. "My brother once taught me how to make one, but we never got to go camping together."

Chamomile sat down next to her.

"If it'll make you feel better, sure," she said. "I'm not the biggest fan of fire, to be honest; it feels too uncontrollable. We don't really use it back home."

"I'll show you how to make one that's nice, cozy, and perfectly safe..."

Soon, they had a little campfire surrounded by rocks.

"If only we had marshmallows," Jasmine said.

"Marshmallows?"

"They're these sugary little treats and... oh, you would just love them! I don't know if this world has them, but if it does, I'll get us some as soon as possible. They're great when you get some graham crackers and chocolate and make some s'mores..."

Chamomile looked puzzled. "I have no idea what any of those foods are."

"You've never seen chocolate before!?" Jasmine said in disbelief.

"Never heard of it."

"I need to get you some. You will looooooove it!"

12