All Comments on 'The Devil's Bargain Ch. 03'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Robbb_FangRobbb_Fangover 1 year ago

Enjoying this story a lot. Thanks for posting it.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

It was an ok read but I didn't pick up any plot but fucking a couple of women and getting rid of a bad guy. Still rated 5 stars for the writing.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 1 year ago

THANK YOU for not letting Dan trying to be "superior" with Monica, although she's clearly used to being top of the food chain. You surprised me with Monica calling out to Dan as if he were Mr. Studly, though! jajaja. However, Jared punching him was no laughing matter--and it made Dan's revenge all the sweeter! Way to wrap up that section with it turning Monica on so seriously. To follow it up with Holly loving the haircut? Priceless.

Thanks for showing such consideration with Holly: I LOVED how Dan thought enough to think of Holly's heritage and to cook her lobster. No wonder she cried! That touched her heart...and the way things are going, Dan and Holly have a good shot at a real relationship (although Dan claims he's not looking for one). I realize you inserted that Dan wouldn't be enough to "improve her visibility," but she sure has taken to him! I'm rooting for the both of them!

You crafted this chapter masterfully! Thanks for such a great read, with such efficient writing at all the right places. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lol. I grew up in Southern Ontario, and married a Nova Scotian girl i met there. I've had lobsters flown in. It's a winner!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES