The Devil's Bargain Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- "Vodka tonic?" I asked.

- "Actually, do you have any white wine? I don't drink the wine in most bars."

- "Can't blame you."

I poured her a glass of wine, and then excused myself to get Freya squared away (a quick visit to the backyard, and she settled in the basement). Then I sat down on the couch with my guest.

Monica seemed surprised that I wasn't immediately swarming all over her. I sat calmly, sipping my drink, just enjoying the view. Monica enjoyed being the centre of attention, and clearly didn't mind having guys 'perv' on her. But this was different. She could hardly ignore me; we were the only two people in the room. She certainly hadn't come over to play gin rummy, but I wasn't making a move.

- "Wine's good." she said.

- "Glad you like it."

I was teasing her. That was hardly fair. I stood up, and offered her my hand. She took it, and I helped her to her feet.

"You have a fabulous body, Monica. You work very hard on it. I'd like to see it, now."

She smiled. Now we were back on more familiar territory for her. She was used to being complimented, and sometimes even adored.

I pulled her closer, and kissed her for the first time. She had lovely lips, but I wasn't planning a make-out session with Monica. She was a gift, and I wanted to unwrap her.

There was very little fat on her body. Her breasts were small, but shaped liked firm little cones. I really enjoyed the feel of my hands on her narrow waist as I turned her around. I nuzzled her neck as I undid her pants from behind. Then I knelt behind her to pull them down.

She had a splendidly tight little ass; I planted a kiss on her cheek. There was no fabric to get in the way, as she was wearing a tiny thong. I'd never seen a garment that thin. Just above that, I got a good look at Monica's tattoo. It wasn't huge, and I suppose that you could have called it tasteful. But in that location, it definitely qualified for the term 'tramp stamp'.

I knew very little about tattoos. Nor did I imagine that I was going to be Monica's first sexual partner. I couldn't help thinking about how many guys had been this close to her ink. That didn't stop me from carefully lowering her thong, and kissing her other cheek.

She was clean-shaven, and already quite moist. I sat her back down on the couch, and slowly worked my way down one leg and up the other. Okay, I was teasing her again, but this was intended to build her anticipation.

It worked. Monica was already well-primed, by the phrases, by our unusual (for her) encounter in the pub, and by everything that had happened since. Now she was completely naked on my couch, with a fully clothed older man eating her pussy.

I let her enjoy her first orgasm. Rather than stripping off my clothes at top speed so that I could leap aboard and drive her into the upholstery, I gave her a moment. Then I stroked her hair, and smiled at her.

- "Holy shit!" she said.

- "Good. We'll do that again."

- "Definitely."

If my behaviour seems a little odd to you, it's because I wanted to clearly set the tone with Monica from the very beginning. She was a delicious little hardbody, and somewhat conceited about it. I was fairly sure that she was used to being the one in charge. But I wasn't going to dance to her tune.

I'd taken a little blue pill at the pub, before she'd even arrived. That was for my benefit: I wanted to enjoy myself, too. Tansa's phrases would make sure that Monica went home happy.

I helped Monica get up off the couch, and held her close. She felt the bulge in my pants, and reached for it with her hand. I intercepted that hand, and led her to my bedroom.

She was happy to help me get undressed, sitting down on the edge of the bed as she undid my trousers.

- "Get me wet." I suggested. Monica smiled, because that was probably exactly what she intended to do. Rather than reciprocate with a full blowjob, she would just slather on some saliva so that she could fuck me.

I was happy with that. I lay down on my back, and she mounted me. She made a big production of it, kneeling up high so that she could rub the head of my cock against her pussy lips. It wasn't a coincidence that in that position I could admire her sensational body. She repeatedly glanced at my face, to make sure that I was looking at her.

Fine with me. That was exactly what I wanted. When Monica was ready, she sank down on my dick, and then began sliding her hips backwards and forwards. She had herself a good long ride, just as she wanted. I enjoyed the sights, and took hold of her narrow waist again, sometimes raising my hands to play with her shockingly hard little tits.

Monica began to speed up her movements, seeking the ideal rhythm to bring herself off. I let her get close ... and then I flipped us over. She was too shocked to protest. I put her on her back, and spread her legs.

Her labia were swollen and distended, and her juicy pussy was wide open for me. I tucked myself back in, and penetrated her with a quick lunge. She gasped.

I couldn't match her muscled young studs for power or stamina - but that didn't matter at all, because Monica was going to think that it was the best sex of her life. But for my own satisfaction, I wanted to pound her a bit, to hammer her with deep strokes. If I'd timed it right ... and I had ...

"Holy fuuuck ..." she moaned, as she came with me on top of her.

I slowed down a bit, but I continued to pursue my own orgasm. It was very thrilling to be fucking Monica. I came inside her with a strangled grunt.

Thanks to my little pill, it wasn't long before I could put her on her hands and knees and start thrusting into her from behind - at a much more sedate pace. I ran my hands over her tight her little butt, and admired the view from the rear.

- "Holy shit." she said, afterwards. "That was pretty good. You're in better shape than I thought."

***

Holly wanted to repay me for our last time together (as if I hadn't enjoyed it enough). She insisted on cooking me a meal - at my place.

- "What do I need to get?" I asked.

- "It's all under control." she said. "I'll bring the food. Just make sure that the dog is tired - but you're not." Holly was super-efficient. If she was in charge of this event, it was sure to be awesome.

She arrived a couple of minutes early. Freya was lying in the shade in the backyard, panting. Holly had a trunk full of groceries, plus several bottles of wine. It was simply too much to carry in all at once.

I came out the front door just as she was trying to fit everything into her arms or around her wrists. My ever-vigilant neighbour, though, was already on his way over to help.

Holly was already a little flustered. She hadn't been expecting George. I performed the introductions.

- "Holly - this is my friend George, the Captain of the Neighbourhood Watch. George - my friend Holly."

- "Pleased to meet you." said George. "I'd say that Dan has told me a lot about you - but he hasn't."

Now Holly was embarrassed. George was terrible at catching non-verbal signals. He kept trying to start a conversation, which Holly and I tried to defuse or avoid. In the end, Anna had to come rescue us. I introduced her to Holly. Anna was polite, and brief, and then quickly dragged her nosy husband back across the street. Holly and I got everything inside my house, and closed the door.

- "I'm sorry." I said. "He's seen your car before, and asked who you were. I said 'a friend', and he's been curious ever since. You don't have to worry, though: George doesn't know anybody we work with."

Holly was embarrassed. She didn't want anyone we worked with to know that she was 'seeing' a co-worker - but she was mortified that I knew she was embarrassed. It took two glasses of wine, and my sincere protestations to convince her that none of that mattered to me.

It really didn't. I'd had a wife who wanted to show all of our friends that our relationship was okay, despite the fact that we hadn't been intimate for years. Now I had a friend with benefits that didn't want anyone to think that I was her boyfriend, even though we had amazing sex twice a week.

Holly recovered enough to cook a fine meal.

The sex was amazing.

***

I felt like an asshole for playing mind games with Monica. I was already manipulating her with Tansa's phrases; there was no need to pretend that I was in charge, or that I was superior in any way. I decided to stop acting like a dick.

I went to work out at the fitness centre. Monica looked fabulous. After ten minutes, she approached me.

- "Don't ask me how I knew." she said. "But I just knew that you'd be fire in the sack."

- "Really?"

- "I have this incredible intuition." she said.

- "Oh? So ... you can sense what I'm thinking now?"

Monica just grinned. "Hell, yeah. Just let me know when you're ready to leave."

***

George caught me raking leaves on Saturday morning. He crossed the street to talk to me. I was surprised when he held out his hand, offering to shake.

- "Dan." he said. "You're my freaking hero, man."

- "Umm ..."

- "Holly. What a looker! I mean ... you deserve it. But, holy shit - you struck gold there!"

- "Thanks." I don't know - what should I have said?

- "And the other one? Ay, caramba!"

- "The other one?"

- "The dark-haired one? Shorter, but ...tighter? I swear, Dan, I want to start a fan club for you. You're giving us old guys hope, you know. Not that I'd do anything, of course - Anna would have my balls. Obviously."

I had no idea how to respond. I'd never been in this situation before (or anything even remotely close). But I soon came to realize that George simply wanted to bask in my 'reflected glory' (for lack of a better term). He was living vicariously through me.

He knew better than anyone what I'd been through these past years, and he was genuinely happy for me - and yet envious at the same time.

- "I won't tell anybody." he promised. "But you're killing me, here."

***

I don't know if Holly was trying to 'make it up' to me, but she asked if she could leave a few of her things at my house. Since that seemed to indicate that she was planning to spend more time there - especially overnight - I was all for it. I let her use the master bathroom, and a closet in the master bedroom. I had already cleaned out the bulk of Connie's clothing, donating most of it to a women's shelter.

Holly arrived with two small suitcases. One was an overnight bag, but she'd brought at least two sets of work clothes. I liked the look of that, too, if it meant that she was ready to stay over on a weeknight.

- "Pyjamas?"

- "In case it gets cold." she said. "I know you prefer to have me out of them, but sometimes we actually do sleep."

Holly also brought a supply of shampoo and conditioner, lotions and creams, and her backup make-up kit. I had never been to Holly's place - she was afraid that someone she knew might see us together - so I hadn't seen the main makeup kit. In my imagination, though, it would require an entire room to itself, as well as a staff of three.

- "Two conditioners?" I made the mistake of asking.

- "You're lucky to have such thick hair. I have very fine hair that requires a lot of attention." She reached out to touch the back of my head. "While we're on the subject, though ... where do you go to have your hair styled?"

Foolish me; I thought she meant a haircut. "There's a barber around the corner -"

- "Oh, no!" she said. "Well, that explains a lot. You need a stylist." Being Holly, she couldn't leave it there. Not only did she recommend someone, but she also gave me their business card and then made me an appointment. She had enough 'pull', apparently, to get me in early the following week.

I couldn't really get angry, though, because Holly eventually led me to the couch, stripped me naked, and then climbed atop me.

- "I love this couch." she said, afterwards. "Sometimes I think I want one just like it."

- "I could just give you this one, and get a new one."

- "No." she said. "This couch belongs here. It's you."

***

I was in the habit of going to the fitness centre three times a week: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Last week, I'd brought Monica home twice. This week, she'd already left with me on Monday and Wednesday. Now it was Friday night, and I was still recovering from a busy workout with Holly (who had slept over Thursday night).

Self-preservation suggested that I take a night off - especially since Holly would be coming back to stay over on Saturday night. But the best laid-plans o' mice an' men gang aft a-gley, as Robbie Burns put it.

When I got to the gym, Monica looked ridiculously hot. She was wearing some kind of workout outfit that I would have described as a bikini with track shorts.

There was a small entourage around her - one of her girlfriends, two linebackers and a defensive tackle (from their body shapes; I have no idea if they actually played any sports).

As I walked by, I couldn't help hearing Monica cutting one of them down.

- "I don't know what game you're talking about," she said, "but you and me? Seriously? We're not even in the same league."

- "Ouch!" said her girlfriend.

Monica saw me pass by. I don't know why she did it, but she felt that she had to comment.

- "Now that is an athlete." she said - out loud. Then she made it worse. "Hey, Dan."

I wasn't about to ignore her. That would have been rude.

- "Hi, Monica."

She gave me a smoldering look. "Got time for me tonight?" she asked.

Honestly? I wasn't the least bit interested in getting into a pissing contest with the three men who were with her. My ego was perfectly fine. I was having tremendous, regular sex with Holly and Monica - it just wasn't important to me to have everyone else know about it. But I couldn't see how turning Monica down would be the right thing to do. I just responded instinctively.

- "Sure." I said. "We can talk after my workout, if that's okay?"

- "Perfect." she said, rolling her 'R' so that it sounded like 'purrfect'.

The defensive tackle (the tallest and bulkiest of the three) was slow to respond. Very slow. I had already climbed onto the stationary bike before he realized what Monica had said - and what it meant.

- "What the fuck?" he said. "I thought we were going to -"

- "Yeah." said Monica. "About that - change of plans."

- "What?"

- "Sorry, Jared." she said. "Change of plans. I'll catch up you with some other time - maybe."

I heard the finality of that 'maybe' - so did the rest of Monica's entourage. If Jared had ever sampled her charms in the past, that was all ancient history now. He was definitely not going to be seeing her tramp stamp up close in the near future.

It took Jared a little longer to realize it.

- "What the fuck?" he shouted. "You're dumping me for this piece of shit?"

Fortunately, one of the gym trainers wasn't too far off. Mick was a big fellow - not as big as Jared, but he also represented authority.

- "That's enough, Jared." he said, loudly. "You got a problem, you take it outside."

- "Whatever." said Jared. He stomped off.

Monica and her friend stayed close together after that, talking in low voices, and occasionally laughing. They looked my way more than once. Finally, Monica started doing parts of her routine, but it was basically all for my benefit. She made sure that I could see everything she did, and that she looked good doing it.

Monica had three priorities: her body, her face, and sex. She absolutely loved the attention that they brought her. She was a player, and I understood that before I approached her the first time. Neither of us had ever said a word about being exclusive. I could hardly complain if she went out with other guys while I was with Holly. But now she was dumping one of them for me, and putting on a show for my benefit.

I had to smile. I wasn't going to get much done with that spectacle going on.

- "Fine. You win." I said.

- "Took you long enough."

By now, we had worked out our own mini-routine. Monica needed much more time for her shower and make-up rituals, and she already knew where I lived. I would have plenty of time to walk home and let Freya out before Monica came around in her car.

I walked out of the fitness centre in a fine mood, anticipating what I was going to do with Monica - and where.

I never saw Jared coming.

He was waiting behind a big SUV. He stepped out, and drove his fist into my stomach. I fell in a heap, with the wind knocked out of me. It was scary, not being able to breathe while he stood over me. I didn't know what he was going to do next.

- "Stay the fuck away from her - or I'll break your fuckin' legs." he snarled.

Someone coming out of the building shouted. Jared took off running.

One of the staff and a helpful member came out to help me up. They led me back inside the club, and sat me down. By now, I could breathe just fine. I was more embarrassed than anything else.

Monica came running from the locker room - the word had spread fast.

- "Are you okay? What happened?"

- "Just had the wind knocked out of me. Didn't see it coming."

Mick arrived a moment later.

- "You alright, Mr. Pilgrim?" he asked. I couldn't tell whether it was genuine concern, or fear that this incident might cost them clients. "Did you see who it was?"

- "You know damn well who it was." said Monica.

- "I need to know for sure."

- "I didn't see who it was." I said. "It was all over pretty fast, and then he ran."

Monica glared at me, but thankfully didn't challenge my statement. Mick insisted on touching my ribs, to make sure that nothing was broken. He suggested that I see a doctor, and inform the club right away if there were any issues.

- "Thanks for nothing." growled Monica. She escorted me to her car, and drove me home. She was angry with me, too.

"Why didn't you tell them it was Jared?"

- "I'll handle it, Monica."

- "What do you mean, you'll handle it? He's twice your size. We should be calling the cops!"

- "There's no proof." I said. "They won't do anything. Mick can't either. Please - leave it to me. I know what to do."

She was prepared to let that go, but Monica insisted on 'taking care' of me. That meant sitting me on the couch, and then letting the dog out into the backyard. Then Monica took off my shirt so that she could see 'the damage'.

I was going to have unsightly bruises, but I was quite sure that nothing was broken. Monica made a big fuss, though, during the course of which she managed to remove all of the rest of my clothes. Then she proceeded to give me one hell of a blowjob.

I didn't think that women as hot as Monica needed to be good at that. She hadn't actually sucked me to completion before - a few licks and bobs, and then we were usually fucking. But now Monica gave my cock her full attention.

- "Monica -"

She was inordinately pleased that I had called out her name as I came. Then she bundled me off to bed. Thank goodness she remembered that the dog was in the backyard - I had completely forgotten.

'Taking care of me' apparently also included a slow striptease at the foot of my bed. Monica crawled up my body, and then used her hands and mouth to make sure that I was hard again. That done, she sat down on my erection and began to ride off into the sunset.

***

On Saturday morning, I gave Mom's pool a thorough cleaning, and then returned home to do the same for my own. I had a good laugh, thinking about how Tansa had put one over on me. Despite all of my precautions and my additional requests, I'd never expected to be with someone like Holly, who didn't want anyone to know that we were dating (much less fucking), or Monica, one of whose jilted admirers was now threatening to break my legs.