The Devil's Bargain Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly came over Saturday afternoon, wearing sports shorts and a t-shirt.

- "You look amazing." I told her.

- "I thought we could walk your dog together." she said.

Okay, I was surprised that she thought that dog-walking required athletic gear. But I was doubly pleased: Holly was prepared to let my neighbours see her - and she didn't like dogs. She was still trying to make it up to me, I think, after letting her embarrassment show when meeting George.

Holly wasn't my girlfriend, but she was making an effort to be a really good friend with benefits. I appreciated it, and let her know that I did.

I treated her to an extended pussy-eating session on her favourite couch. She was frightened, though, when she eventually saw the bruises on my stomach. I told her a long, convoluted story about someone falling down the stairs at the fitness centre, with me trying to catch them. I wasn't comfortable lying to her, but the truth wouldn't have made her feel any better.

***

I walked over to the fitness centre at the same time as I always had. I was definitely a creature of habit.

Jared was waiting for me in the parking lot, behind a van. I'd given it a wide berth, so I wasn't caught by surprise when he jumped out.

My hand had been in my open gym bag the whole time. The moment I saw him, I dropped the bag, and pulled out the hammer I'd brought.

Just a simple claw hammer. I didn't have a baseball hat, or a golf club. Jared saw the hammer - and the look in my eye.

- "Fuck!" he squawked. "What are you - nuts?"

- "You said you'd break my legs. Now you know I'll crush your skull if you try."

- "I wasn't serious, for fuck's sakes."

- "I am."

That was when Mick came out, with Monica and two other staff members.

The whole thing had been caught on the club's video cameras (re-oriented to cover the parking lot instead of just the front door). Jared hadn't explicitly admitted to threatening me, but Mick and his colleagues could testify that he hadn't denied it, either.

Jared's club membership was revoked, and he was banned from the premises. Mick promised to call the cops if he ever saw Jared again.

That was the end of that.

Monica was incredibly turned on. We skipped the workout, and went back to my house. I fucked her over the back of the couch, and then sitting on one of my dining room chairs, with her astride me.

***

Holly's stylist charged me $90 for a glorified haircut. Now I know the answer to the question 'What's the difference between a barber and a hairstylist?' - apparently, where I live, it's $65.

Holly liked it.

*****