The Devil's Bargain Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lifted my shirt; I peeled it off. Even before I'd done that, her fingers were flying to the button of my shorts. No - that wasn't what I wanted. I moved her hands away, and undid her shorts. I knelt at her feet, and pulled them down. I leaned forward, placed my nose against the front of her underwear, and inhaled her scent.

I took hold of her panties, and pulled them all the way to the floor, helping her to get one foot free.

- "You don't have to..." she said.

- "Sshhh."

She was clean-shaven, and smelled fresh. I ran my tongue over her labia. There would be other times, I thought, for slow build-ups, and for teasing her. Tonight, we were both primed like fireworks, ready to go off. I took two handfuls of her ass, and pulled her closer as I inserted my tongue between her lips.

- "Oh! Aahhh..."

Lisa came less than a minute later, with a growl, and with both hands tangled in my hair.

The next few moments were a bit awkward, and a bit frenetic, as Lisa tried to get my clothes off, and to position me on my back on the bed. She was impatient, and in no mood to be denied.

She gave my cock a few licks, and then took it into the back of her mouth, getting me wet. Then Lisa held my erection straight up, and sank down on it.

- "Aahh..." she moaned.

Her eyes were closed, and her head was tilted back, as if she was looking at the ceiling. She rocked forward, and I reached for her hips. Lisa suddenly grasped the bottom of her thin t-shirt in both hands, and pulled it over her head.

Underneath it, she wore a very plain but very light bra, built for comfort and support - it was not one of those designed to lift, enhance, and create cleavage. She slipped off the shoulder straps, and reached behind her back to undo it.

I was surprised by the size and shape of her breasts. They hung low on her chest, seeming to sag more than I would've expected for a woman her age. But they also didn't stick out very far. Yet they were wide, and fuller than I would've ever guessed. Lisa never dressed like a prude, but I'd had no idea that she was concealing breasts like these.

When she tossed away her bra and leaned forward, planting her hands on my chest, her breasts changed shape, looking more like ripe gourds of delectable flesh. Her nipples didn't protrude very far, but her areolae were quite large.

I should point out that these observations didn't register immediately; I was far more blown away by the fact that Lisa had opened her eyes, and was looking at me as she fucked me, with the same intensity with which she approached everything that she did.

Neither of us lasted very long. Lisa's first orgasm was in keeping with her personality: powerful, but understated. She closed her eyes again, and huffed in a few quick breaths before she began to tremble, and then released a long, deep sigh.

She realized that I hadn't come, and immediately began shifting her hips, even as she leaned further forward, to press her breasts against my chest, and her lips to mine.

That did it for me.

She lay atop me, taking deep breaths. I could still feel her heartbeat.

- "Am I too heavy?" she asked.

- "No. Not at all."

She smiled, but she also shifted so that she was lying next to me, with her arm draped across my chest, and one leg over mine.

We lay together quietly for a while. I marveled, once again, at her self-possession. She was comfortable with the silence.

Some women I'd been with (and I realize that it's not an exhaustive list) would have felt the need to be reassured - Aarti and Monica were fond of asking me 'What are you thinking?' shortly after my orgasm. Connie often just started talking, about anything at all. Her schedule for the next day, household chores. That wasn't ideal, but in some ways it was better than being asked what I was thinking.

Yet Lisa seemed content to lie beside me, and enjoy the moment. We'd finally done it. How long had she been hoping for this? Was it anything like what she must have imagined? It wasn't perfect; I could do better - I would do better. But I could sense that she wasn't trying to work out how to score my performance. She just looked... happy.

- "I can't believe you did that." I said.

- "I had a feeling that you weren't going to make the first move."

I smiled. "You're right. That's why I'm so glad that you did."

- "So am I."

We reverted to companionable silence for a bit. That wasn't going to last, though. If Aarti had been there to ask me what I was thinking, I could have given her an answer: I'm thinking about how to make this night even more special for Lisa. And I had already come up with a few ideas.

I shifted to the side. Lisa immediately moved.

- "Oh - sorry! I am too heavy." she said.

I turned over, and rose to my knees. "No - no. I just wanted to do something for you. Well, for both of us, really. Could I give you a massage?"

- "A massage?" said Lisa with a big grin. "Where do you want me?"

- "On your stomach - please."

Yes, I wanted to make her feel good. But if you think that only one participant in a massage benefits, then you haven't given any (or enough) massages.

Lisa was slender. I'd spent almost a year with Aarti, who was built like a brick you know what. Voluptuous, even. Monica had muscles. By contrast, my girl next door was thin. But she had well defined calves, which I traced with my thumbs.

Her thighs were supple and graceful, but still strong. Shapely - that would have been a good word to describe her legs. But I'd gotten ahead of myself, so I reversed direction.

Lisa moaned aloud when I massaged her feet. She did a lot of walking: not just the dog, but to and from school, between classes, and everywhere else. I rubbed her arches, and the sides of her feet. I'm no expert, but she certainly seemed to like it.

- "Ohh..." she said. "That's so good..."

I gave her a foot massage. That wasn't what I was intending, but she was enjoying it so much... I kept going.

Lisa had a great ass. Tight, taut, wonderfully-shaped... she had classic dimples just above her butt. She moaned again when I kissed her cheeks. I ran one finger down the crack of her ass, but stopped there.

I gave her a thorough back massage, and worked on her shoulders, too. I kissed one ear, and then whispered into the other: 'You have a beautiful body'.

- "You're making me feel so good."

- "I'm not finished. Turn over."

Lisa groaned, but complied.

As she turned over, I was mesmerized by the curve of her haunch. I'd never thought of her as tall, but she did have relatively long legs. Slender legs. A ridiculously flat stomach. And then those soft, shape-shifting breasts.

I started at her feet, this time, and slowly worked up her shins to her knees. Lisa wasn't drowsy; she held her head up to watch me work. Her eyes were wide open, and her mouth moved as I began to massage the front of her thighs.

I worked my fingers as far as her stomach, and dipped my tongue into her navel. Then I reversed course, gently spreading her legs as I kissed my way back down.

- "You... you don't have to..." she said.

- "Sshh..."

Lisa was clean-shaven. She had a very pretty pussy, too. I kissed around it, only gradually (and very slowly) getting closer. I used my fingers to gently stroke her lips before finally touching them with my tongue. We had all the time in the world, and I intended to make full use of it.

I made slow, unhurried love to her pussy with my lips and tongue, assisted by my fingers. Again, she had her head raised, supporting herself on her elbows, so that she could watch me work - or play, rather.

Only when my tongue got close enough to graze her clit did she let her head fall back, and then she surrendered herself to the sensations.

- "Aahh... aahh - oh, Dan!" She called out my name as she came.

I would have gladly continued, but she was too sensitive immediately after her orgasm.

"Why don't you come up here?" she suggested, holding out her arms to let me know exactly where she wanted me. Once she had me in position, Lisa stroked my cock until I was fully hard again. Then she guided me to her core, and I entered her again.

She was very wet, and very hot. We made love, face to face, at the same slow, unhurried pace. I savoured every deliberate push inside her - but even that sounds too fast.

No, we couldn't keep to that restrained pace. Both of us grew more aroused, more excited. My thrusts were getting just a little bit faster, and Lisa was pushing her hips back at me just a little harder.

I'd already come once, so I lasted quite a while. In fact, I'm proud to say that my arms got tired my first, so that I had to take my weight on forearms and elbows well before I felt the pressure build up behind my balls.

- "I'm... I'm..."

- "Yes!" she said, wrapping her arms around me just as I exploded inside her.

It was... intense.

We resumed our positions side by side, only this time Lisa clung to me a little more tightly.

- "You... you don't mind, do you?" she asked.

- "What?"

- "Me holding on to you."

- "Cuddling? No, Lisa." I squeezed her a little tighter. "I don't mind at all."

We fell asleep that way.

***

In the morning, Lisa was up before me. I heard her moving around, and I definitely heard my back door open and close. I was up and out of bed when Lisa returned to my room.

- "I let Freya into the backyard." she said.

Then she saw what I was wearing - nothing. Lisa surprised me: she smiled. I took a couple of quick steps, and reached for my robe, which was hanging on the back of the door.

Lisa stepped in front of me. Then she put her arms around me.

"You don't have to cover up because of me." she said. "I think you look great, with clothes... or without."

- "Umm... thank you?"

- "You're welcome."

- "I was... going to get a shower."

- "Good." she said. "Coffee's on. I'll wait for you in the kitchen."

I showered, letting the hot water run over my body, while strange thoughts ran through my head. Why had last night been so intense? Why did it already feel natural to have Lisa here for breakfast? And why did it seem okay for her to see me naked?

I had time to think about it - to wonder about it. Why did making love to Lisa feel so... powerful? Was it because I hadn't had sex for months, after getting used to a steady regular pattern of several times a week?

That was possible. But I'm not a complete idiot: I knew how Lisa felt about me. It was certainly possible that my feelings for her were also strong.

I was sexually attracted to Holly, Monica, and Aarti. I used the magic phrases, and had sex with them. Then I became fond of them. Sex first, affection second. With Lisa, though, the order was reversed. Was that why it felt different?

When I came into the kitchen (wearing clothes), Lisa was playing with Freya. She had just put bread in the toaster.

- "I didn't start eggs, or bacon, or anything. I'm not sure what you eat on a Sunday morning."

- "Coffee and toast. You're an angel."

Freya was skipping around like a puppy, overjoyed to have her two favourite humans present at the same time.

- "Somebody's happy!" said Lisa.

- "I'm happy." I said. "Last night was..."

Lisa smiled. "Yesterday was one of the best days of my life. Top three, at least. Possibly top one. Thank you, Dan."

I should have been the one thanking her. Instead, I went over to her, and took her in my arms.

*****