All Comments on 'The Devil's Bargain Ch. 10'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Comentarista82Comentarista82over 1 year ago

Wow...needing to forget is one thing, but crashing and burning with 2 (Alanna and Kim) so quickly had to provide much entertainment for "Tansa." Alanna sure didn't fit the "redhead" saying and Kim...boy was she holding out! I imagine Dan dumping her, although being over-the-moon happy for Josh? What a jar of cold water to Dan's face, though! No surprise about Holly, although it's so distressing to read about Lisa's disinterest now. Only real "reveal" is the dog-walking club, which is a cute way to turn things around and to have Dan form some real relationships, so he has real and unfettered interactions.

We're left with Lisa's mystery, and where the Bennetts might fit in all of this. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! Did not see that coming!

MediocreGingerMediocreGingerover 1 year ago

O.o did not see that one coming. I guess Josh and Kim got together after he invoked the deal. Or Kim isn't committed to Josh. Next chapter should definitely be interesting that's for sure.

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthorover 1 year ago

Kim huh ... Didn't see that coming. Nice twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! The conversation with Kim will be interesting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Uh oh...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Those last 3 lines are hilarious!!!!

RomanceLivesRomanceLivesover 1 year ago

"You know her, it's Kim. What do you think?"

What *I'm* thinking is Scooby-Doo going "Ruh roh!"

anubeloreanubeloreover 1 year ago

Oh for fuck's sake. What a cast iron bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wait, Josh said that Josh had girlfriend?

ibuguseribuguser12 months ago

I'm used to your stories being mostly story with a bit of sex.

This one is sex with a bit of story.

It's good though, just saying...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES